Anything But Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rock my hips back and forth. The movement of my cock against her clit is electric as the waves roll around the rocks. I look to the shore and see a few people watching us. Even though the beach is barely populated. We seem to have drawn a few curious onlookers. Karen realizes we have an audience and pauses.

"Are you okay sweetie?"

"I think so, I've just never had strangers watch me have sex. All of this is new to me."

"But we were at Big Sur with other people."

"That was different, we took time to get to know those ladies before we all made love together. I don't know anyone standing on the shore."

"Close your eyes and image we are all alone on a deserted island. The sun is warming you and the sounds of the waves gently soothe your soul."

"Mmm, you have a way with words. I'm okay. Fuck me lover, fuck me like you did on the beach at Big Sur. Fill me with your cum. I want it all now."

Karen grabs my ass and pulls me hard against her. My shaft fills her pussy as we grind together. I lean down and suck her erect nipples between my lips. The fleshy nubs are as hard as I have ever felt them. I press my chest against her and feel her nipples dig into me.

"Fuck me harder Rob. I don't care if people are watching, fuck me harder."

Our hips clash together, and we focus only on each other's passion. The water splashes around us as our shared orgasm continues to build. My cock is ready to explode; I pull out from Karen and turn her around facing the huge stone. She bends over and puts her hands against the rock.

I spread her ass cheeks and slide my erection back into her wet hole. With one step forward, I push my entire length deep into her pussy and bottom out. My hips press into her fleshy, mature buns. Karen grunts.

"Geez, your cock is so big. You fill me up, my pussy is so full. Rob, pound my cunt, I want it hard."

Karen's huge breasts swing back and forth. I plant my feet firmly in the sand, grab her wide hips and push deep between her folds. Her wet gash surrounds my shaft as I push and pull quickly. I thrust and I grind my cock deep into her pussy as Karen is pressed against the boulder. I hear her gasp for air each time.

After several minutes, I quicken my pace and my balls slap her smooth pussy lips with rapid succession. I climb to my climax with sheer determination. And finally, I explode. I pull out from within the slick confines of Karen's cunt and unleash several ropes of semen onto her rear. I splash each cheek with my hot cum and then direct the final spurts along her ass crevice. My cum dribbles down over her puckered sphincter and between her thighs.

I take deep breaths to regain my composure and realize Karen is close to cumming too. I want to send her over the edge with another massive climax. Karen turns around and I glide my fingers down between her thighs. Karen puts her arm around my neck and spreads her legs. Her clit is prominent and ready to be attacked.

I use two fingers to slide up, down and around her erect clitoris. Karen whimpers every time I flick her pink pearl. My hand blurs as I increase the speed and pressure applied to her sweet spot. It doesn't take long for Karen to achieve that final release.

Karen bursts out with a high-pitched scream and her orgasm spreads throughout her entire body. Tears stream down her checks; she unleashes a flood of cum onto my hand and down her inner thighs. I know, given the right circumstances that Karen is a squirter, however the volume of girl juice catches me by surprise. I thought for a moment that a wave had crashed into the rocks and splashed up against us. My hand is covered with her sweet essence.

I ease up the pressure applied to her clit but continue to massage her pussy lips and mound. Her knees are weak, and she uses me to support her weight while her orgasm surges and then wanes throughout her body and soul.

"Oh my god Rob, you do have the magic fingers. That was a real rush and I think I squirted too."

"You did unleash a flood of cum. I thought a wave came up and crashed against us. No, it was all you and you taste so good."

I lift my hand to my face and lick my palm and fingers. I savor the taste of this remarkable woman. Karen grabs my hand and licks my fingers before pressing her lips up to me. We share a long, satisfying kiss.

Karen and I press our bodies together and linger for a moment, recounting just what took place. We finished our exhibition with me pulling out of her cunt and shooting a load of jizz all over her ass and then I fingered her pussy until she climaxed. It was all very sensual. For a moment, we were the only two beings on this planet.

The gentle waves rolling around our feet bring us back to the present. We both look to the shore and see a few people staring in our direction. I don't know whether I should wave or take a bow. Karen grabs my hand and pulls me out to sea. We dunk under the salt water to refresh our bodies and clean the jizz from our skin. We float around just beyond the breaking waves and enjoy the cool waters.

"So, my stud, shall we head back to your place? You did promise me a massage, and I could use one just about now. I hope I can still stand on these wobbly legs. You certainly rocked my world."

"That sounds like a good idea. And then we'll see where the evening takes us. You are not driving back to Santa Clara tonight. I am holding you prisoner until further notice."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that. And you are right, this day has been anything but normal."

12