Anything For Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I say little, which in comparison to her sister she is; but at 5'-10" and 130 lbs. or so, she is still statuesque by most standards. Besides shorter than Lila, she has a smaller frame.

She has a classically beautiful face, less bold than Lila's, smaller nose and less prominent cheekbones, but with the same 'doe' eyes and full lips. Her complexion is a little lighter than Lila's -- kind of a 'latte' color, and her hair is raven black and naturally wavy. She wears it to the small of her back.

Her body is a wet dream: Like her sister, she has slightly broad shoulders and prominent collar bones, but a narrower chest and overall slimmer body. Her double-D breasts really fill out her smaller chest. Her larger, fuller breasts are a little 'floppy', not as firm as Lila's -- nevertheless, awesome. Her slim waist, slightly wide hips and firm, medium-sized derriere give her a classic, if buxomy, hour-glass figure, 40-25-38.

III. THE BUSINESS

By the time Lila completed her studies, I had my company in full swing. I had started with a couple spec homes before I got my general contractor's license, and contracted my first custom-build immediately after. A wealthy restaurateur (the afore-mentioned steakhouse) for whom I had done some remodel work, gave me a shot at building a bungalow on his property for his disabled daughter. I designed specifically for her needs, and he was so impressed, and grateful, he recommended me to his equally wealthy friends and my business took off from there.

And I had a standing reservation at his restaurant.

Lila had originally planned to work for a big, multi-state architectural firm, but decided to join me and started the landscaping company. It was a perfect fit. She landscapes most the homes I build, plus contracts projects with other builders and individuals.

We now cater mostly to high-end clients and my average custom is in the two to five million range (my largest contract to date - $7.5 million). I only average about three completions a year, but that is all I can handle with building four to eight-thousand square-foot homes, some quite lavish, with multiple outbuildings, pools, tennis courts, recording studios, you name it. Though we often work together, our businesses are separate -- she runs hers, I run mine.

About the time I was getting overwhelmed by my responsibilities, I inherited some help that eventually reduced my workload and made it manageable. I say inherited, because he was family -- sort of. At the time, he was Attie's boyfriend, now husband.

About Attie: Lila asked me to hire her (Lila and her get along well, but didn't work well together), and though I was reluctant to do so for obvious reasons, I put her to work in my office. She is now my office manager and does a hell of a job.

When Attie asked me to hire Luke, I was reticent, but I took him on and started him out doing all the scutwork and crappy jobs nobody else wanted. He never blinked an eye; and I soon learned, he had solid constructions skills and good natural smarts to go with his great work ethic, and my crews really liked him. He became my right-hand man, and my closest friend. Within three years, I started turning over supervision of entire builds to him.

While I was dating Lila, Attie returned home and immediately went all ga-ga over me -- typical teenager, infatuated with her older sister's boyfriend. But over time, the infatuation didn't wear off, and frankly, she was a real distraction. Long story short, she became a problem for me. I was very attracted to her (kind of hard not to be), and she pursued me almost relentlessly. I finally had it out with her and told her it had to stop. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize my relationship with Lila, and that we couldn't be friends, nothing, if she didn't back off.

We reached an understanding and developed a friendship that superseded our attraction for each other, and eventually, when she and Lila couldn't get along, she came to work for me. Of course, the attraction is still there, simmering under the surface. To Lila's credit, even though she knew about Attie's crush on me, she didn't hesitate to recommend her to me for work.

IV. VACATION INTERRUPTED

Besides weekend getaways, Lila and I take two vacations a year -- two weeks in late fall, usually with Luke and Attie; then in late spring. We always time our vacations to avoid the summer crush of tourists and their two-legged critters. The late spring vacation is our private, romantic vacation -- a great escape from work and the pressures and drama that go with it. We take the houseboat out on the lake, leisurely exploring or canoeing on the lake or up small tributaries.

This year, in late May, we were doing the same, and I went out the weekend before to get the boat prepped and fueled and bring all the non-perishable provisions onboard.

Late afternoon, Lila called me, "Hi babe, how's the boat? We all set?"

"Yep, just finishing up."

"Good. I know we were planning on going out tonight, but would it be okay if we have dinner in? I need to run something by you."

"Sure, fine by me. Everything okay?"

"Mm hmm. We just need to discuss something and it will be easier at home than in a noisy restaurant."

"Okay, honey. See you in about an hour."

I was a bit concerned, especially since Lila didn't specify what was up, but, I'm not a worrier by nature, so I shrugged it off and packed up for home.

I should have worried.

When I got home, Lila was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on dinner. She was in a t-shirt with no bra, which I love, and jean cut-offs, which I also love. I never get tired of her long, sexy legs. After a quick kiss, I headed to the shower to wash off the sweat, fuel and other aromas from working at the boat.

I was rinsing off the soap when I heard, "Room for one more?"

"Just a sec. Okay, the rest of you girls need to beat it...All clear, honey."

"Asshole," Lila sniped, then joked, "You wouldn't have your girlfriends in here with me home."

"What about dinner?" I asked.

As Lila walked into the shower, I took in her nude form. We've been together over 12 years and I still get the same thrill when I see her.

She replied, "It's just a stew. It came to a boil about the same time I did. But it's simmering now and I'm not."

"I love it when you talk dirty," I laughed.

"Oh, you want dirty talk?" She growled.

"How about you take that long, thick, veiny cock of yours and shove it in my hot, hairy cunt till your huge, fucking balls slap against my big, fat ass?"

Lila can talk dirty when the occasion calls for it, but I've never heard a vulgar word from her outside the bedroom. And she does have a 'hairy cunt'. Though, she keeps it groomed up nicely. She has a large V of thick, dark pubic hair with a thin line of hair that runs up to her navel (which she leaves because I think it's sexy). In fact, when we met, she shaved her pubic hair down to a small landing strip, but I let her know I liked pubic hair on a woman and she grew the full bush for me.

Without preamble, she dropped to her knees, grabbed my dick and started working me up to a full erection. It didn't take much. The promise of 'slapping my huge, fucking balls against her big, fat ass had me half way there. As soon as I was primed, she slid up my body, pressing her wet, slippery breasts against me, then engaged me in a hot, soulful kiss.

She broke the kiss, "I'm already nice and wet, just slid that monster in my hot love tunnel till you feel my uterus and fuck me like the nasty whore I am."

Ah, sweet pillow talk.

I obliged. With Lila bent over and braced against the wall, I slid my 'monster' into her snug, 'hot love tunnel' until I mashed up against her cervix, then began long-stroking. What a sublime feeling. I'm five inches taller than my wife, but her legs are only an inch or so shorter than mine, so we line up nicely -- no leg cramps.

Warm water cascading over us, I continued stroking into her, wetly slapping against her muscular buttocks until she started grasping with her vaginal muscles and letting me know she was ready.

"Okay babe, faster, yeah, faster...now, ungh, oh, fuck me harder!"

I needed no more encouragement. I shortened my strokes, jacked my hips faster and jerked her hips back in unison. As I felt her vagina start to spasm, my own climax began building.

Her body started shuddering, legs shaking as her orgasm overtook her, "Oh, oh, oh fuck baby, you better cum now, I, oh FUCK, CUMMING, UNGH, UNGH, UGGHHH..." she growled, and I thrust rapid fire, then slammed hard against her buttocks and unloaded. My legs went all rubbery and I leaned over on her, filled my hands with her breasts and held that position till we both calmed down.

"That was a nice surprise," I joked, "I didn't know the chef was going to fuck me before dinner."

"You should. She's a horny bitch!" She joked back as she stood and turned. We embraced and kissed, then cleaned up and stepped out of the shower.

Still wet and naked, Lila barked, "Damn, the stew!" and dashed out of the bathroom.

After dinner, she suggested drinks on the deck and a swim. I got the drinks ready and she went up to get a suit on. I had cut-offs on that would work for the pool.

When she came down the stairs, she was wearing a blue bikini with white piping, and looked so hot, I started to get hard again. There's something about a beautiful woman in a skimpy bathing suit, that is in some ways, even sexier than when naked.

When we had settled in on the deck, we sat silent for several minutes, just relaxing in the cool darkness of the evening, watching the ripples dancing on the surface of the lighted pool, and sipping our drinks. I didn't rush her to talk. I knew she would when she was ready.

After a bit, "Honey, recently, Attie confided that she's not happy. She and Luke are having problems, serious problems."

I responded, "Okay. Sorry to hear that. Lately, Attie's seemed a little moody, off and on. But Luke hasn't let on that anything is wrong." Which we both knew he wouldn't.

"Right," she continued, "Attie says it's been building for a long time. She's to the point she doesn't know what to do. She hasn't been too specific, and I'm not sure what's going on. I think maybe she's hiding something, like that she's cheating. I mean, I hope not, but we both know about her 'appetites'...Anyhow, according to her, they're to a point where they are hardly talking...and they haven't made love in months."

"Okay, that surprises me. I kind of thought they got along pretty well in that department."

"Yeah, me too. That's why I think something's up. Attie says if things don't change, she's considering leaving. I think that would be the worst thing for both of them."

I nodded.

"I've thought about this for a while, and decided I had to share it with you, because I need your help. If there's any chance of helping them, I don't want to see them divorce."

I added, "No, Attie's not going to find a better man, and I think losing Attie would crush Luke. But, babe, I don't know what we can do."

"Well, I'm not sure either, but here's what I want to do: I want to take them on vacation with us. Get them out of their routine, away from work, et cetera. Maybe you can talk to Luke and I can get Attie to open up more. I don't know."

"Um, we're talking about giving up 'our' vacation. Don't get me wrong. I'm just bumming a little. Of course, if there's something we can do, we need to try."

"Thank you, honey. I was confident you would want to help, but I knew it was asking a lot to disrupt our special time. I'm sorry, but I don't think this can wait. I'm worried, and I don't know how much I could have enjoyed our vacation with this on my mind."

"No worries, babe. Can we get them to even come, I mean, together?"

"I'll take care of that. Now let's go for a swim. We haven't fucked in the pool for almost a week," she finished.

Alrighty, we were done talking.

V. THE DRAMA

I met Lila and them in the parking lot to help cart their stuff to the boat. It was already provisioned, inspected and ready, and I had loaded our personal stuff that morning while Lila picked up Attie and Luke. Once we were on board, I got underway. As soon as we were past the safety buoy, I transferred to the flying bridge on the upper deck.

It was just after eight on a pristine spring morning, sun shining, no rain forecast, and except for a little bite in the early morning air, it was a perfect day...weather-wise.

Family-wise, there was a different forecast -- gathering clouds, gloomy skies and heavy rolls ahead. I really didn't know what the hell we could do, but the way I was raised, there was never a question, you did 'anything for family'.

Lila came topside wearing a hot pink, peasant blouse, off the shoulders, that only reached to just above her sexy, elongated navel, exposing her flat midriff. Accompanying the blouse was an old pair of gray jean cut-offs -- her shortest. Not quite 'hot pants', but you could just see a hint of the bottom of her firm, round buttocks as she moved.

I forgot about our problem family for a moment. Lila came up and threw an arm around my shoulder, directing her gaze forward with me. I leaned over and she met me with a warm kiss.

"How's it looking, Captain?"

"A sea state of one, wind's at about three knots over the port bow; it's clear and sunny, not much traffic and we're cruising at a steady 18 knots. If it wasn't for the dark cloud hanging over us, I would say it was going to be smooth sailing."

Lila laughed and slapped my arm, "Don't be a butt. Listen, we have to be upbeat, not gushy, but upbeat, positive and proactive; look for opportunities to engage in things that will lighten the mood and bring some cheer to this wake, okay?"

"You got it, Skipper. And in that vein, I suggest we get that scurvy dog, Lucas, to bring up a couple beers. That will cheer me up, and maybe him, too."

She laughed again and flashed that megawatt smile, "I'll send him up, but remember, you're underway."

Okay, you're not supposed to have alcohol while operating a boat on public waterways, but I am careful and only have one now and then. And to avoid 'hassles', I have a large, insulated water bottle that I pour my beer in when I'm at the helm.

Go ahead, judge me.

Luke came up the ladder with a big ice chest on one shoulder, carrying it like it was empty. I have met few men who are stronger than me. Luke is one of those few.

"Hey, Luke, you're a lifesaver. The wind over the bridge up here can dry a guy out."

"Lila told me you were parched and needed a medical intervention," Luke joked with a slight grin.

He set up my 'water' bottle, pouring a couple 12-ounce porters in it. I'm not big on beer, but I do like a good porter and that's what we always pack.

After a while, I gestured at the wheel and asked, "Take it for a minute? I need to hit the head. Be right back."

"You bet." Luke grabbed the wheel and I went to pee.

As I hit the bottom of the ladder, Attie stepped out onto the stern deck, turning to come up the ladder. We collided and I almost knocked her over. I grabbed her and pulled her back; consequently, she fell into me. For a moment her warm, soft body was pressed against my cool, bare chest. I was wearing a short-sleeved shirt, open in the front, and she had on her bikini with a gauzy, short-sleeved blouse as a cover-up, also open in front. The swell of her breasts pressed into my torso. The sensual moment did not escape either of us. I quickly recovered.

"Sorry, you okay."

"Yeah, fine. Sorry, my mind was elsewhere. Actually, I was coming up to see you. We haven't talked since we got on the boat. I wanted to thank you for having us and to talk about something. I know how much this vacation means to you guys and I didn't want to come, but Lila insisted..."

I interrupted her, "Hey, no worries. We can do this anytime. Look, I want to get together and talk, too; but right now, I've got to make a head call. I'm about to bust, and I left Luke at the tiller and told him I'd be right back. But I promise, later, you and me, okay."

"Yeah, that would be nice. Thank you, Ian."

"Hey, I don't know what all is going on, but Lila told me you guys are having some trouble, and we want to help however we can. Try to enjoy the trip, relax. We're headed for a nice cove. We'll have lunch and figure out a time to talk. Why don't you go check on Luke and let him know I'll be back in a sec?"

"Okay, thanks, Ian."

When I got back to the bridge, Attie had her arm up and a hand on the back of Luke's neck. They were facing the bow, looking at the expanse of lake ahead and making small talk. Attie's blouse was blowing back in the breeze, uncovering her tawny, muscular buttocks. Good grief. This was going to be a long two weeks.

Hearing me come up, they looked back and Luke offered to keep the helm, that he was enjoying.

"All yours, brother. I'm going to unlash the canoes and get them ready. You're making for that spit of land over there and just to the right is the cove we're headed for."

"Got it."

Attie gave Luke a kiss on the cheek and headed for the ladder.

My catamaran cruiser has a reasonably shallow draft, but I never take chances with it and anchor out in safe water. Besides, Lake Lanier is famous for underwater obstacles damaging boats. Lanier is actually a reservoir and a lot of drowned hardwoods remain, many just below the surface when you get close to shore.

Plus, at 58 feet, you don't want to maneuver this beast in a small cove. So, we have two Placid Works, 16' Shadow XLT canoes which are good, versatile, lightweight paddlers that double for ferrying duties when we anchor out. We store them on the upper deck and deploy them at the stern to carry our supplies to shore.

The cove I chose was unoccupied, and when we got close, I took over the helm to set up anchorage. Once anchored, Luke got the canoes in the water and we started loading and ferrying our supplies.

Lila was now in her swimwear and coverup. I took a moment to take in the view. Attie's coverup was the long-tailed, short-sleeved blouse she had on earlier, still open in the front, revealing her ample breasts. I took in the rest of her beautiful body -- her hard, flat stomach; long muscular legs; and the proverbial 'V' between her legs, which was covered by an eye patch that barely encased her vulva. Damn.

Thank goodness Lila was in a much more conservative, gossamer, see-thru pullover coverup that did a great job of hiding nothing of her majestic body, which was more tastefully contained in a bikini that had twice as much dental floss holding it together.

I'm not a horn dog by nature, or easily 'provoked', but with those two gorgeous bodies moving around; bending over and flexing their firm buttocks; stretching those long muscular legs; and of course, their large breasts bobbling, wobbling and swaying all over -- a guy could have a stroke.

At one point, as Luke and I were getting gear situated, the girls were beside each other and bending over. Luke and I looked at each other, shook our heads, read each other's minds, laughed, and dove in the water to cool off.

As I broke the surface of the chilly water, I saw the girls walking to the water's edge pulling off their coverups.

"Great idea, guys, cool dip before eating," Lila said as she dropped her coverup. The sun shining on her light-brown skin highlighted her curves and the cold water lost the battle.

A 6'-2", brown-skinned, solid-bodied, superbly-shaped, beautiful woman, with a four-foot mane of silky, dark hair -- I can't think of a more appropriate adjective than 'magnificent'. And while her bikini was a little less revealing than Attie's, it was not conservative. The top featured two wide triangles of cornflower-blue material that just cradled the bottoms of her firm D-cup breasts, with the points at the top of the triangles barely covering her large, dark aureoles, and doing nothing to hide her rather pronounced nipples. Her bottoms consisted of two more wide-shaped triangles of material. The one in front, fully covering her vulva, and had a panty liner, but still did not quite hide her plush mound. And without having to look to hard, a slight camel toe was just visible.