Anything For Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Family helps family with a unique problem.
10.8k words
4.24
39.4k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
573 Followers

Author's Notes: If you don't like stories about couples swapping spouses, read no further.

This is a long two-parter with most of the erotica in the second part.

ANYTHING FOR FAMILY

PART ONE of TWO

~~~

VACATION INTERRUPTED

PROLOGUE

We have a large Catamaran Cruiser on Lake Lanier in North Georgia. We spend as much time there as possible. When not on the lake, you will find us backpacking in the nearby Blue Ridge Mountains or canoeing on the Chattahoochee, or other water in the area. We spend almost all our time outdoors. Even our jobs keep us outdoors.

My wife and I have a home construction and landscaping business that serves Gainesville, Georgia, the nearby mountains and the Lake Lanier area. My wife has an MLA (Master's in Landscape Architecture) and I have an MBS (Mostly-By-Sweat) degree in home design and construction. Over the past 12 years, we developed a very successful business which now serves mostly high-end clientele and we make a very good living. Still, we live a simple and unassuming lifestyle...except for our 58-foot, highly customized, catamaran houseboat.

As for that -- the custom-made, custom-outfitted, Model 1458 (14x58) Catamaran Cruiser -- we didn't buy it. I would never have spent the money on such a beast -- not that it's not terrific; I just wouldn't go in for such an extravagance. But as I inherited it from my stepfather, we make very good use of it.

I think our vacations are what they now call 'staycations' as we rarely travel outside our area. And while our getaways are pretty routine, we are perfectly happy with them.

Although our businesses inherently have a lot of issues to deal with on a daily basis, in our personal lives, we loathe any kind of drama and avoid it as much as possible.

But sometimes, life intervenes. Drama finds you.

INTRODUCTIONS

I am Ian, 42, of Scandinavian and Scottish heritage. My wife, Lila ('Lee-la', nickname for Galilahi -- Tsalagi for 'attractive'), is 38, half Tsalagi (Cherokee) and half Anglo heritage. We are both atypical of our peer groups, physically and otherwise.

Lila is a statuesque 6'-2" and 165 lbs. She is very fit, strong and well-proportioned with only the requisite body fat to keep her otherwise muscular physique looking feminine. She does have an awesome, if imposing figure, and for those who like numbers, her measurements are 42-28-38. No, she doesn't have huge breasts. In fact, her D-cup mounds look proportionally average on her reasonably broad chest and tall frame. They are full and nicely-shaped, and have only a nominal pout for their size. Her buttocks may be her most outstanding physical feature, full and firm -- and zero sag at age 38. And with her long, sleek, powerful legs, the lower half of her physique is as impressive as her upper half.

Her face is uniquely beautiful, a result of her mixed heritage. She has a tawny, light brown complexion; large, brown, almond-shaped eyes with long dark lashes; a well-proportioned nose and moderately full lips -- all together, kind of a bold but sultry look. Her mood determines whether bold or sultry. Her long, straight, dark-brown hair hangs to just above her buttocks -- over 3 1/2-feet long from the crown. She wears it down, usually pulled into a ponytail or single, loose braid, except when she's working, then it's gathered and pinned up.

I am 6'-7" and 250 lbs. I'm obviously a pretty big guy, long-limbed and very stout, but no bulging muscles, unless they're flexed. Most people look at me and wonder where I played football -- never played, but probably could have. I'm pretty fast and agile for my size. Keeping in shape has never been an issue. I've been doing very physical work since I was 13; and hiking, backpacking and canoeing have been my favorite pastimes since youth. Outside of high school, I've never worked out, exercised, or lifted weights, except for bags of cement and such.

I guess I'm okay looking. I've never had trouble connecting with pretty women. I guess you'd say I have a classic Nordic face. My hair is semi-curly, a reddish-blond, and I wear it just over the collar and ears. My eyebrows are on the blond side, much lighter than my hair; however my mustache (and beard, when I had one) is a shade darker than my hair. I have blue eyes that my wife describes as 'piercing' and says they make me look intense if I stare and menacing if I furrow my brow. With my size and build, I don't have to do much to look menacing. I guess 'furrowing' is the final element needed for that.

THE STORY

I. THE PROPOSAL

At this point, I have to share with you how Lila and I met.

I was out trolling my usual haunts, looking for female companionship. I went into a club popular with the college crowd and noticed a good-sized group in the bar area, chanting loudly. As I approached, I caught the eye of Nita, the bartender, and gave a 'what's up' look. She just smiled and pointed at the center of the crowd. I elbowed my way in to get a look and was completely and profoundly overwhelmed by what I saw -- a young, 180-poundish, muscular-looking guy arm wrestling (no not him) with a big, dark-haired Amazon (her!), who was obviously giving him a run for his money. They were currently deadlocked at the starting position, both sweating and shaking with the effort.

The crowd was chanting "Lila, Lila, Lila..." and I guessed the guy wasn't Lila.

I asked a girl next to me who the gal was. She told me Lila was a grad student from Athens, Georgia, up here working on some community project. The arm-wrestling started when some of the group started arguing about the difference in strength, pound for pound, between men and women. The aforementioned guy boasted no woman could match a guy, such as himself, in strength, especially upper body. Several people championed Lila the Amazon (I think that's her official title) as someone who could prove him wrong. According to this girl, Lila was not going to bite, till the guy shot his mouth off (he didn't say 'half-breed', but apparently inferred it).

That immediately led to the scene I was currently watching: This magnificent, brown-skinned Amazon of a woman, with long hair flowing from underneath a killer-looking cowboy hat, locked in a battle of strength, with a presumably stronger guy.

As I watched, their arms wavered back and forth, back and forth, muscles bulging and shaking on both. The guy, in spite of the deadlock, looked confident, even smirking a little, like he could take her at any time. Lila's face was expressionless. I turned to the girl to ask how long they'd been wrestling when, "WHAM!"

The crowd went nuts, the guy stood, red-faced, shoved his chair back and exited.

The Amazon had kicked his butt!

I shoved my way in next to her table and motioned at the vacated seat.

Lila the Amazon was sucking in air through pursed lips, her large breasts heaving up and down as her big chest expanded and contracted. She glanced up at me with a questioning look, but gave an affirmative nod. The crowd fell silent and stared, looking at me, then Lila, then me. Who the hell was this big, hairy, blond-headed 'Wookie' that just invited himself to sit with Lila? Does she know him? Is he a problem...? (At the time, I had a full beard and mustache, and a shaggy head of hair -- hence, Wookie.)

After a couple minutes, Lila caught her breath and her heart stopped trying to mambo out of her chest. "Hey, Paul Bunyan, if you want a go, you'll have to wait; I'm gassed," she said, grinning. The crowd laughed and I shook my head, "No." At the same time, I gave a signal to Nita, mouthed "water" and held up two fingers, twice. She nodded.

While a waitress brought the drinks, I just sat and stared at this magnificent creature. She was a vision in the handsome cowboy hat with the long mane of dark hair falling around her shoulders to her waist, framing her bold, beautiful face, currently with rivulets of sweat running down it and dripping off her chin. She was wearing a white uni t-shirt with a Georgia Bulldogs emblem and it was soaked and plastered to her skin, revealing a sheer bra that currently exposed the form of her breasts and the shadows of her large, dark aureoles and rather pronounced nipples. I tried to avoid looking, out of a sense of decency.

The crowd was still standing there, and I realized I should say something.

As the drinks arrived, I offered, "I figured you could use this." Yeah, I'm not a big conversationalist.

She took a large bottle of water and chugged it down. After she finished, she sat for a moment, getting her composure and staring back at me. I motioned to Nita for a bar towel.

Lila picked up the shot glass in front of her, sniffed it and remarked, "Tequila. Thanks." And downed it without blinking. I downed mine.

"What was that? Very smooth," she smiled, flashing a set of brilliant white teeth. (Hey, a beautiful woman with good teeth? What more could you want?)

"Herradura Anejo. It's a decent sipper."

"Well, big guy, thanks for the water and the Herradura. Both were exactly what I needed. What's your name?"

"I'm Ian."

She reached a hand across, "I'm Lila, as you probably guessed. Obviously, you don't want to arm wrestle...?" she joked, flashing her beautiful smile again.

Nita herself brought over the bar towel, and Lila began wiping the sweat off her face.

"Thanks, Nita," I said.

"You're welcome, Ian. More tequila or water?"

"Umm..." I gave Lila a questioning look. She nodded and smiled, so I ordered, "Thanks, Nita, both."

So, I wasn't dismissed yet.

As Nita left, Lila commented, "So, you and the bartender know each other by name...?"

"Um, yeah, we date sometimes," I answered obliquely.

"Date?"

"Kind of a casual thing, you know..."

She laughed, "Yeah I know. So, Ian, what's up? Why did you want to sit here?"

I haltingly replied, "Um, well, Lila, I had to meet you...talk..." I faltered, then finally, "The thing is, if you're not married...then...I have to marry you...I mean..."

The remaining crowd was obviously surprised by my proposal. Okay shocked. Hell, I was shocked. I never told me I was going to do that.

Lila smoothly replied with a laugh, "Why, did I get you pregnant?"

Everybody laughed, even me. It was pretty funny.

I tried to joke back, "No, but I'm willing to try."

Lila postured like she was pondering for a moment, "Hmm, well, Ian, how about if we have a date or two, first?" -- again the devastating smile.

I felt like an idiot, but then I realized -- she said yes...at least, to something.

I replied, "Oh, yeah. I guess that was a little quick."

"Mmm, maybe just a bit," she said, tongue in cheek, "But you are serious, aren't you, about 'having' to marry me?"

"Absolutely. You are...you're the one I've been looking for, forever."

The crowd began to mumble and stir. Lila looked up, smiled, and politely dismissed them with, "Thanks guys." They started drifting off, wondering, "Who the hell is that nut?" I guess I did come off as kind of a lunatic to them, but apparently, not to Lila.

She asked, "How old are you? It's kind of hard to tell with all the hair."

"I'm 30. You?"

"26 next month. So, you said you've been looking for me for forever?"

"Yeah, well, I guess what I meant is I've never met a woman that I wanted to be with, you know, permanently...until you."

"What makes you think I'm 'The One'? You don't even know me."

"You're the most amazing woman I've ever met. You're intelligent, self-confident, courageous -- not afraid of failure. You have a strong sense of self -- obviously your own person. You are incredibly beautiful. Physically, you are the most impressive woman I've ever seen..."

I thought for a second and added, "And your smile goes straight through me. Um, I guess that sounds a bit weird."

"No, Ian, I get that, and thank you." She paused, looking straight into my eyes, "How could you tell all that about me?"

"Um, pretty obvious, if one's paying attention. Wearing your dark hair very long lends to an attitude that you are indifferent to your heritage -- you don't care if people see you as Native-American or not. I assume Tsalagi." She nodded. "The cowboy hat says you have your own sense of identity. Not too many folks around here wear them. By the way, killer hat and looks great on you."

"Thanks. How do you know about Tsalagi? Not too many gringos do."

"I grew up with quite a few, and learned quite a bit of culture and history."

"Cool," she replied then asked, "so what about the rest -- my attributes?"

"Well, taking on that guy in arm-wrestling showed two things: You don't put up with bullshit from others; and you're self-confident, but not afraid of failure. You'll take a chance for the right thing. And you beat him! You're powerful, yet beautiful -- a rare combination in a woman. One person told me you're in a Master's program, so you're obviously smart. And your ready smile tells me you're at ease with yourself and comfortable in your environment."

"Well, Ian, I am completely impressed. I think I may have been looking for you for a long time, too. As you might guess, I don't find too many guys that, how do I put this? That measure up, that are secure enough to even ask me out, much less have enough going for them to impress me." She added, flashing that devastating smile, "And, believe or not, none of them ever asked me to marry them after five minutes."

"So," she asked, "where are we going for our first date? I like steak."

"I know a great steakhouse."

"Really? Around here?"

"No, actually it's in Alpharetta, The Southern Belle (name changed to protect the real establishment). Takes about 40 minutes to get there, though."

"That is a great steakhouse. But I was talking about sometime in the next few weeks. That place is hard to get in to."

"Um, tomorrow's Saturday, that okay?"

"Ian, you're a big guy, but I don't think you can just bully them into giving you..."

"Oh, no. I have one. A reservation. I mean, I always have one."

"Okay, I'll bite?"

"Oh, the owner likes me."

Lila tilted her head with a slightly questioning look, but said, "Well, okay then, The Belle, tomorrow, at...?"

"How about I pick you up here around seven. I'll call in our order to be ready at eight, so we're not eating too late."

"Ian, you can pick me up where I'm staying. Here's my address, and my phone if there's a problem. Um, what are you planning to order for me?"

I don't know why, but I felt this was an important question.

"Well, an 8 oz. Filet Mignon -- medium rare, grilled Chilean Sea Bass -- not blackened, no seasonings; roasted baby potatoes -- seasoned with a parsley and butter preparation, grilled white asparagus; a green salad with varietal vegetables and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing; and for dessert, their unique Tiramisu."

She didn't say anything for almost a minute. I waited.

"Ian, that's perfect! How could you possibly know everything I would like, to a 'T'?"

"Oh, I just chose what I would order."

"Ian..."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"Uh, yes?"

"Yes! I'll marry you...but we have to wait a couple months. My sister will be back then."

"Okay, um, you said yes...Great."

(I know. Sounds ridiculous, unbelievable, but that is how it unfolded.)

I turned to the bar, "Nita, do you still have the bottle of Mandala?"

"Yep, unopened."

"Crack it open, pour yourself one."

"Thanks, Ian. What are we celebrating?"

"She said, yes."

"Well, congratulations, Lila, Ian. I was pretty sure you guys didn't know each other before tonight. I've never seen you together here before."

"Oh, we just met."

"That's fast work, even for you, Ian."

Lila gave a look that said she was unsure about what that meant, and asked Nita, "So, is Ian here a slick operator? Should I be concerned?"

"Oh no. Don't take that wrong, Lila. Ian is a real decent guy; 100% gentleman; and he's the best damn cocksman I've ever been with. And I've never seen him leave here empty-handed...But I'm pretty sure he's never asked anyone here to marry him before. You're damn lucky, luckier than you know. And, if he asked you to marry him in less than 30 minutes, you must be something, sister."

Nita brought the Mandala Extra Anejo Tequila over and set it on the table, "Come on, big guy." I stood and gave her a big hug. She turned to Lila, who stood and hugged her in turn. Nita is 5'-8' and she was dwarfed by Lila.

Again, I was gob smacked. I hadn't seen her standing, yet. She 'was' an Amazon -- picture in the dictionary next to the word. She had on jean cut-offs, and her long, sleek, muscled legs were just breathtaking. Her ass looked like you could bounce a quarter off it.

"Damn, Lila, you're a big girl. Ian, you may have met your match," Nita joked.

Lila joked back, "So, Nita. You were saying Ian is a pretty good 'lover'?"

Nita gave a hearty life, "Holy shit, girl, you've no idea. You're in for a treat."

As she walked away, she held her hands up making goal posts over a foot apart.

Lila turned and gave me a questioning look.

I shook my head no, and was thankful for the beard and all the hair, as I turned red.

So, we sat and sipped Mandala, talked and got closer to the point of knowing about each other, what people who are engaged, already know about each other.

She told me she was a grad student from UGA, majoring in landscape architecture, and here in Gainesville working on a master's project involving a community development program. She has a younger sister who is her only family.

I told her I was a general contractor and had just started a home design and construction company. My mom lives in Idaho with her sister. My stepdad passed a few years ago, and since my dog passed last year, I live alone.

Curious about her upper-body strength, I asked. She explained that because of her size and her 'mixed-blood', she ended up in a lot of fights with boys in school. She always won, but not without a few bloody lips and black eyes. Then a teacher suggested an alternative to settle disputes and get her the respect of her male peers -- arm wrestling. They challenge you to a fight; you challenge them to arm wrestle; you win, you're done; they win, you fight. In high school and college, she turned it into a cash machine that helped finance her education (arm wrestling, not fighting).

One month after her 26th birthday, we married.

II. THE FAMILIES

As for my family, my dad, a big Swede, was a heavy smoker and died of undiagnosed lung cancer when I was 10. My mom married my stepdad when I was 14, a great guy named, Charles. He was older, quite well off and took great care of my mom. He had a history of heart trouble and it finally caught up with him five years ago. My Mom is frail now and lives with her sister in Idaho. I don't get to see her much, but we frequently talk on the phone.

Lila's only family is her half-sister, Attie ('Atsila' -- means 'Fire' in Tsalagi, which is apropos' as she is a 'hottie!')

If Lila is a beautiful, magnificent Amazon, Attie is a stunning, gorgeous Madonna. She had the same father as Lila, but a different mother. Lila's mother died of ovarian cancer when Lila was six. Her father married Attie's mother within the year and Attie was born less than a year later. Their father was killed in a logging truck rollover right after Attie was born. Before Attie was a year old, her mother split. Lila, then only eight, and Attie, went to live with an aunt, but Lila basically raised her half-sister.

When I met Lila, Attie was only 19, but already in full bloom. Attie's mother (a friend of Lila's mom) was part Tsalagi, part Guatemalan and part Anglo, and was apparently quite beautiful, but unfortunately, messed up. Anyway, the resulting combination produced hot little Attie.

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
573 Followers