Anything for Forgiveness

Story Info
Natalie injures mark and seeks his forgiveness.
5.7k words
4.33
16.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark arrived at work around 10 o'clock, unlike most days he was actually excited to show up to work today because the manager on duty was a hot little number named Natalie that he had a crush on. He worked in a cellphone store, it was air conditioned, with carpeted floors, where you just stand around for most of the day waiting for people to come in and buy a phone or ask you how to fix something on one. There were glass display cases the cellphones stood up on and they tended to have rough edges, so sometimes when you pulled the phones off the case the rough edge might cut you and give you a small cut, other than that, there wasn't much danger involved in the job.

There was however a back storage room, a kind of small warehouse with metal racking that they stored all their boxes on. The door was opened and Mark walked back there, usually the manager showed up a half hour early at 9:30, so Mark was looking for Natalie.

Natalie was 21 years old, she wore tight, short skirts, had amazing legs, a slim waist, perky tits, flowing blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and a fresh pretty face that always had a smile on it. Despite being so young, or maybe because of it, she was able to become the youngest shift manager at the company. It wasn't hard to like her, as she was always positive and flirty with everyone she talked to. When you made her laugh she would put her hand on your bicep and give it a little squeeze. She was easy to talk to, and flirt with, and Mark had never found a woman so easy to get along with and one so attractive. He had a secret crush on her but could never get the courage to tell her. Plus, she had a boyfriend. He would come into the store and they'd give a big kiss, she'd lift her leg up and they'd hug, making everyone that witnessed it jealous, including Mark.

So when Mark walked into the back room he was pleasantly surprised to see Natalie standing on a ladder, in a tight, short jean skirt, reaching up onto the top shelf. Her amazing legs and body were stretching upwards, a sexy muscle line running along her legs, and a nice piece of fleshy thigh visible below her skirt, more so because she was reaching her arms upwards which lifted the skirt higher. Her back was arched slightly and she was giving out a soft, cute moan as she struggled to reach what she was after.

"You're gonna hurt yourself," Mark said.

"Oh hi Mark, you caught me in an awkward position," Natalie giggled, always somewhat aware of just how much of a turn on she was in any situation.

Mark noticed what it was she was after. On the fourth and top shelf was a box on top of another box, nearly touching the ceiling, and that was the box she was after.

"Older models," she panted. "Trying to...reach it...some jerk...stacked it too high...aah," she said.

"You almost got it," Mark said.

Natalie went on her tip toes and reached up a little higher, while Mark bent his knees slightly. He could now see up her skirt, and see a pink thong tightly tucked into two magnificent butt cheeks. Mark immediately got a hard on. As much as he observed her closely, sometimes looking down her blouse at her cleavage or checking out her legs, staring at her butt, this was the first time he really got a good look at her goods.

"I can't get it," she sighed, no longer stretching her body. The show was over.

Mark felt like he owed her one, he got to see her underwear, the least he could do was help her get the stupid box. "Fine, get down, I'll get it," Mark said.

"Thanks, doll," she said. Natalie always said things like that, calling Mark "hon" or "sweetie," it always turned him on, and he was already fired up so he could feel his dick growing. As they switched positions he brushed up slightly against her, he worried she may have felt his boner, and it turned him on even more. His hands were shaking and his breathing was heavy.

"Okay, just hold onto the ladder," he said. He climbed up to the top step and tried to reach for the box. "Damn, this is really high up there," he said.

"I know, they shouldn't have put it on top of another box," she said.

"I guess I gotta go on the top," Mark said, referring to the very top of the ladder, with a clearly visible warning label that said "THIS IS NOT A STEP", but he had no choice, he couldn't reach the box otherwise. "Just hold the ladder, okay."

"I got it, dear, you're so brave, honey," she said. Mark should've used better judgment, but her sweet talk would've convinced him to jump off a bridge. He took a breath and stepped up on the top ledge, placing all of his weight on the very top of the ladder. He reached up to get the box. It was heavy, heavier than he thought it would be. He couldn't lift it so he tried to wiggle it, and then...

"Whoa," he said, and started to lose his balance. The ladder started to go one way, and he started to fall the other. He looked down. Natalie was holding the ladder, but she wasn't putting her feet on the bottom step. So when his 200 pounds and the 50 pound ladder started to sway, her tiny arms had no chance of holding the ladder in place since she wasn't putting her weight on the bottom step. "Oh shit!" he said as he fell to the ground, hitting the concrete floor and twisting his ankle.

"Ah fuck," he yelled.

"Oh my God, baby," she cried. She pulled out her cellphone and immediately called 9-1-1. "I'm here, baby, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," she kept saying she was sorry over and over again as she leaned over him, her hair falling out of her bun and falling over his face. He was in extreme pain, but he was able to get a great view of her cleavage, the combination of extreme pain and pleasure was just too much, and he felt himself losing consciousness.

The ambulance came and put him on a stretcher, He heard the paramedic telling him to breath and it would be all right. They brought him into the emergency room, put a quick brace on him and did an X-ray, it was a small break, nothing serious, but it would keep him off his feet for a few weeks. They gave him some pain meds and he didn't remember much else. They put a cast on his foot and when he woke up he was in a hospital room.

After stabilizing he felt okay except for some pain, and the real downer was the fact that he couldn't walk. The General Manager came to visit him and explained the situation. It was a workplace accident, the company would pay for everything, and he would get disability pay. It wasn't anyone's fault. His manager asked him if he had any questions or comments. Mark could've explained that Natalie wasn't holding the ladder properly, but he kept silent.

A few hours later, Natalie entered his hospital room, with a vase of flowers. She wore a tight, black dress, her hair made up with some sparkling earrings. Her shoulders were exposed, and she smelled freshly showered. She looked like she was going out for the night.

"Hey, you look great," Mark mumbled, realizing he hadn't spoken all day and his throat was dry. "You got plans tonight?"

"Well yeah, to be with you," she said. He didn't know exactly what that meant but it turned him on. "I'm so, so sorry for what happened. It's all my fault." She sat down at the edge of his bed, and immediately he started to get a hard on. Mark realized that his foot was broke but at least his cock still worked.

"I should've held the ladder better," she said. "You were doing me a favor, and I was the manager in charge, I...I'm so sorry."

Mark felt like he should've comforted her, saying something like 'well it was nobody's fault' but he was too busy being drawn into her beauty to speak properly. Also he was a little mad at her for putting him in this position. Even though the company said no one was at fault, she really was the one at fault. Maybe he should've used better judgment, too, but he was ready to jump off a bridge for her, so regardless of why or how it all happened, he was still a little mad at her.

"I'm just worried that because I'm so young, only 21 years old, and because you got hurt under my supervision, they'll see it as me being too inexperienced to be a manager. I'm worried they'll demote me or worse, fire me. Or even worse, you'll want to sue me."

Mark hadn't thought about that. Could he sue her? Probably not, but who knows, you can sue anyone. He didn't want to sue her, but, maybe this was the chance he had always waited for.

"Please, just forgive me, will you," she asked.

And now he understood her game. She waltzed in his hospital room with flowers, a sexy black dress, dolled up hair, and expected an easy forgiveness. Well no way.

"I don't know Natalie," he turned away from her. "I'm in a lot of pain. I can't walk."

"I'm so sorry baby," she said, putting her hand on his cheek. It immediately gave him a hard on.

"Well, you weren't even putting your foot on the ladder. Don't you know you ALWAYS have to put your foot on the bottom step?"

"I'm so sorry!" She cried. "I didn't know. I'm not used to ladders and warehouse shelves, and big boxes. I didn't know. I'm so, so sorry. I'll do anything if you forgive me."

"Really. Anything?"

"Yes, anything," she said.

"Okay," he said, with a sly smile.

"Just name it," she said.

"Well," Mark said, with a greedy smile on his face. "How about a blow job?"

Her expression changed. Apparently when she said anything, she didn't assume he would ask for a sexual favor. "Oh honey, I didn't mean that."

"You said anything," he said.

"But...I..."

"Come on, did you mean it or not, would you do anything for my forgiveness?" he asked, and looked again at his broken foot in the cast, as a symbolic reminder.

"I mean...I can't," she said. "I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, he doesn't have to know, and I certainly won't tell him."

"This is really what you want?"

"Look Natalie, I always kinda had a crush on you, but now I'm pretty mad at this whole situation. I mean I'm in a hospital bed for crying out loud. What am I supposed to do. This sucks. The least you can do, is exactly what you promised, ANYTHING I want."

"Fine, you're right," she said. She got up and closed the door, and since it didn't lock, she closed the curtain for some privacy. Mark's heart was beating rapidly, his breathing was shaking, he didn't know if she would actually say yes or not, but holy shit she was going to do it.

She started to rub his crotch, as was usually her way with him, he immediately got a hard on. When she felt it, she had a slight smile on her face. This made Mark feel better, knowing that deep down maybe she would enjoy this as well. Since Mark was in a hospital gown, she had easy access to his naked body underneath. He started breathing heavily and sweating.

"Calm down, I don't want to give you a heart attack, then you'll never forgive me," she said with a smile.

"It'd be worth it," he said.

"Okay baby, here goes nothing, this is me showing you how sorry I am for what happened," she said. She pulled out his dick and put it in her mouth. Slowly at first and then taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth. She looked back at the curtain, knowing at any moment someone could walk in and catch them. When it seemed like the coast was clear she went back to work and started to deep dive on his cock, he could feel his shaft pushing against her mouth and throat. He moaned in ecstasy as he watched her pretty little face going up and down on his throbbing cock. God she was hot, and having her was a dream come true.

He put one hand on the top of her head and pushed her down hard on his cock. He stroked her hair as she bobbed on his cock. He wanted to finger her but he was stuck in bed, so he just leaned back and took in the pleasure. She was damn good, and he came close to orgasm.

She could tell he was close to cumming, and said, "Is it okay if I jerk you off the rest of the way, I don't like the taste of cum."

"No half-measures, baby," he said and winked at her.

She gave him a nervous look but he told her it would be okay. He moaned as a form of encouragement and pushed her head down gently on his cock. "I'm gonna cum baby, you're doing so good, sweetie," he said to her, using her own sweet talk against her. "You're so fucking hot, I love this," he said, hoping he could compliment her into submission. He couldn't hold out any longer and started to squirt his load, she closed her eyes and tensed up, but he held her head on his cock and exhaled, cum gushing into her mouth and dripping out the side, for a brief second the pain in his foot went away as he felt close to blacking out again. He made her suck up and down a few more times as the last wave of orgasm exited his body. That was better than any pain meds.

She got up and wiped her mouth clean. She looked over at him, a little irritated, didn't say anything, and walked out. It was awkward but at the same time he just got a blow job from his crush, so he had the rest of his life to regret forcing her to do that. She did seem a little mad at him, but he tried not to think about it. He eventually fell asleep and for the first time since his accident he felt no pain in his foot.

The next day the doctors came in and checked his foot. Some physical therapists talked over the upcoming plan of getting him back to health. Aside from a few cute nurses that took care of him, it was a terrible experience. He hated being in the hospital, he hated being incapacitated. And once again he started to think about Natalie, and how she did this to him. He loved and hated her, he had overpowering emotions that he couldn't deal with. On one hand he wanted to scream at her, on the other hand he wanted to fuck her. He couldn't stop thinking about her.

That night, he had all but given up hope, but then she showed up. She was wearing her work outfit, skin tight black pants, a low cut shirt, and some jewelry. She had obviously came right after her shift was over.

"Hey," she said. It wasn't very warm but also it wasn't cold, and at least she had showed up. "Just wondering how you are feeling,"

"I'm in a lot of pain," he said. "I hate being here."

"Look I said I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't expect to have to do that. You should be apologizing to me."

"I don't think so," he said. "I'm still in pain, what's your problem?"

"I...cheated on my boyfriend, with you, that has to be worth something," she said.

"Well it did feel good. For a moment my pain had gone away," he said.

"I'm happy to hear that."

"You did a really great job," he said.

"Oh please, stop. But thanks I guess."

"Maybe you came here to make me feel better again?"

"Well, I thought about it a lot. I've never done anything like that before. I guess I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it a little bit."

"Really? that's great."

"But I need to know. Is this just a trick? Are you just using this for sexual favors. And what was all that about you liking me, is that true?"

He could tell she was just as emotionally confused as he was, so he decided to just tell her the truth. "Yes, I've always been attracted to you, I mean that. And I am upset with you, this is the worst thing that ever happened to me. However, if it means I get your sympathy, maybe it's worth it."

"Maybe there's another way, I just don't feel comfortable doing that, is there anything else I can do, instead?"

Mark shook his head. "If you want my forgiveness, you have to do as I say."

"For how long?"

"Not forever. But so long as I'm in this bed, you need to make me feel better. It's the least you can do. Besides, if you hated it, you wouldn't be here."

"I guess you're right," she said. "I couldn't stop thinking about you. Your big dick in my mouth, and the way you forced me to take your cum. I usually don't do that, and I have to admit it really turned me on to feel you orgasm in my mouth."

Mark's dick became rock solid hearing her describe her own blow job. "Well right now I'm in pain, and what I need you to do is take your clothes off and fuck me. No hand jobs, no blow jobs. I want, I need my cock in your sweet pussy, right now."

"Damn, you know what you want at least, that kinda turns me on, but what if someone walks in and catches us?"

"The doctors have all gone home and the therapists are done."

"What if a nurse walks in?"

"We'll ask her to join us," he said with a smile.

"Yeah you wish," she said.

"Risking getting caught naked while riding my cock is what it'll take for me to forgive you."

"Fine," she said, and once again closed the door and pulled the curtain close.

"No, keep the curtain open."

"Oh you," she said with irritation, but he could tell that turned her on, and it turned him on as well.

"Just hope that I don't break another one of your bones, smart guy," she said, and she began to slip out of her cloths. She pulled her top over her head, revealing a blue laced bra. Then the tight dress pants came off. The thong was blue this time but looked similar to the pink one he saw the morning of the accident. He was happy he could now see the whole package. She unclipped her bra and let it drop to the ground. Her tits were larger than he expected. Very perky and ample sized. She then rocked her way out of her thong to reveal a shaved clit.

She pulled the sheets off of him and lifted up his hospital gown.

"If we get caught, you're gonna be exposed too," she said and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her. He had fantasized about this moment for months while working with her, and all day he had thought about doing this. Now she was finally in his arms, naked and ready.

His cock was rock solid and her pussy was wet, the situation being a turn on for both of them. He slid into her pussy and reveled in how tight she was. Her and her boyfriend seemed like a hot couple but he must've had a cock smaller than his. He placed his hands on her butt and rocked her up and down. He then moved one of his hands up to her breasts. She cooed and ran her hand through her hair, closing her eyes and biting her lip. She started rocking harder on him, he was a bit worried she'd break his bone, but at the same time it felt so good. Plus he was already in a hospital, safest place to have a rough fuck.

She began panting harder and harder, until she pushed down on his cock and cummed hard, he could feel her juices oozing all over his cock. This got him so crazy he started to come close to orgasm already.

"Can you please not cum inside of me," she said.

"Okay," he said, but he started pumping harder and harder into her. "It might be hard to stop though."

"I'm on the pill, so it's not that I'm worried about getting pregnant, I just, don't want to do that to my boyfriend," she said.

He ignored her plea and started fucking her even harder. After all she was on top of him and his foot was broke, so if she really wanted to get off that was on her. And pretty soon, he knew he would be getting off, inside her pussy.

"Please don't," she said, but made no effort to stop him.

"If you want my forgiveness, you'll let me cum inside of you."

"Oh you jerk," she said, as she kept humping him hard.

"Plus you know you want it,"

"Yes!" she moaned, and he couldn't hold it in any longer, and cummed deep and hard into her pussy. She collapsed on him, he could've easily screamed out in pain because his foot was in an awkward position but the pain was worth it. He shoved his dick as far up her as possible and finished the last load deep inside her pussy.

After getting off him, she got changed, and once again left without saying a word, and once again he felt the pain go away for a brief moment. He passed out and woke up in the morning when he heard the door opening.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he heard a voice. It was a nurse. A cute nurse. He was still completely naked, with the sheet and bed gown off of him, his dick still half erect thinking about her.

"Do you need a moment," she asked.

"Sorry, I'm just groggy from the meds," he lied, "What's happening?"

12