Anything for Forgiveness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh nothing, don't worry about it, I've seen a lot worse trust me." She covered him up and gave him a wink and a smile. He may have been broken and paralyzed in bed but at least he still felt like a stud.

The company came to visit him that day and said they wanted him out of the hospital. He would be given a wheel chair, crutches, whatever he needed, but basically he was healthy enough to be discharged, he just needed to stay off his feet.

"How am I supposed to take care of myself, I still can't walk," Mark asked.

They didn't have much of a response. Just to "take it easy." He made a request, "Can Natalie come by and help me, she is good at it."

His manager thought the request was odd but he agreed to pass the message along to Natalie. That night he was in his apartment but still couldn't move freely. He would wobble to his wheel chair and move about, but mostly he just laid on his couch and watched TV. He was bored, and in pain, so once again he started to think about Natalie.

It was late when he heard a knock on the door. He struggled to the door and unlocked it, and standing in the hallway outside his apartment was Natalie, wearing cute pink pajama pants and a low cut silver night shirt.

He let her in, not really sure what her intentions were. She seemed nervous.

"You got my message."

"Yes, you expecting me to be your nurse?"

"I can't do much on my own," he said. "Plus you do make me feel better."

"I knew you would do this," she said, "You won't forgive me until I become your sex slave."

"You don't have to phrase it like that. Why not just become my girlfriend, and we fuck because we want to?"

"What about my boyfriend?"

"Oh forget your boyfriend and his small cock,"

She laughed. "How did you know he had a small dick? But no, I can't do that because everyone will think I'm a slut."

"Tell them you're just taking care of me, they don't need to know."

"I don't know if I'm having sex with you because I like you or because I feel guilty."

"Does it matter, if you enjoy it?"

"It matters to me."

"Well look at me, I need a wheel chair just to answer the door. I'm sitting here in pain watching stupid television shows. I can't go out. I can't do anything. You feel guilty about that at all?"

She dropped her head down and looked like she was going to cry.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You know what, I could use a sandwich, I'm pretty hungry and it's tough for me to get all the ingredients out. Do you think you can make me some food?"

"Yes," she perked up. "I can do that. Happily."

She made him a sandwiched and he ate it hungrily, she smiled and watched him eat it. "That was very good."

"Anything else you need?"

"Well, I can't really stand up, so...it's hard for me to..." he made an intentional pause.

"What?"

"Oh never mind, you probably wouldn't want to do it. You know, you said you'd do anything, but you are being so bitter about every little request."

"Hey jerk, I let you cum in my mouth and pussy, I think I'm being pretty compliant."

"Okay, okay. What I was wondering is, could you give me a sponge bath."

"A sponge bath. Really?"

"Yeah, like a good nurse. Like a good sexy nurse."

"Okay, I can do that sweetie."

She went into the closet and got out some wash cloths. He undressed himself as best as possible and let her take off his pants, but first he said. "Oh, and if you could, this'll help with the pain, of course, can you be naked as well, while you do it?"

She smiled. "Fine, whatever you wish."

She pulled her pajama pants and shirt off, his dick hit an erection as he realized she wasn't wearing underwear or a bra. In two seconds flat she was now naked in front of him, helping him to get his pants off and over his foot cast. She wet the sponge with some warm soap and water and started sponging him over his body.

"Oh yeah, clean that filth off," he said.

"It's gonna take a lot more than just one cloth to do that," she said, and they both laughed.

After teasing him by bathing his whole body, she finally got to rubbing his cock, which had been standing at attention the whole time.

"Oh yeah, clean that dirty dick," he said.

"You like that," she said, as she rubbed his dick up and down with the cloth. He could've easily cummed right then and there, but he wanted more.

"It's great what you're doing, and you make me forget the pain, but after we fuck, the pain comes back again," he said. "So if you really want to help with the pain, you'll let me be inside of you. ALL NIGHT. No leaving like you did before. I need an on-call nurse, all night long."

She got him comfortable on the couch, and gently inserted his dick into her. She made sure his bad foot was elevated and not being crushed by her body. They relaxed on the couch and put on a movie. She was looking at the TV but he was only looking at her. Every now and then she would look back at him and smile, all the while his dick was hard inside of her. They would shift their body every now and then and he'd feel waves of pleasure. Being bored with the movie, he decided to play with her tits, and her ass. Eventually he worked up the courage to insert a finger into her ass. She looked at him like he was being naughty.

"What type of comfort is this?" she said.

"Just having fun," he said. After using her body as his own plaything, they eventually got tired and fell asleep, but still locked into the sexual position. When morning came he was still erect and her pussy was still juicy.

"Good morning my sweet, how do you feel,"

"Good, I hardly even notice the pain. I think this worked."

"Good."

"However what this means is I can't ever take my dick out of you."

"What about work?"

"Tell them I'll sue them unless they pay you to be my at home nurse."

They laughed, knowing it wasn't going to happen but having fun pretending. They kissed passionately and rubbed their bodies against each other, until eventually they orgasmed together. His cum leaked out of her and around his cock as they still clung to their embrace.

"Well good news at least, I'm off today."

"Me too," they laughed. "I guess you can comfort me all day.

Eventually she made him some breakfast, and they sat on the couch and watched TV for a while. It was the afternoon when he started to feel his hard on coming back again.

"I'm bored," he said.

"What do you want to do?"

"How about you go down to the store and get some beer, and I'll have a little surprise waiting."

"Okay, can I borrow your shorts and t-shirt"

"Sure, but no underwear allowed."

She pulled on his shorts over her glistening pussy, and threw a shirt on as her tits bounced up and down. "Will you be okay?"

"Oh yeah, I'm not doing anything too strenuous, just be ready for a surprise."

She came back with some beer, and they cracked them open and had a few drinks. "So what's my surprise?"

He switched his TV to computer mode, and some porno was playing.

"We don't have to watch it, just background noise, really," he said.

"Oh I see, and let me guess, this helps with the pain, is that right, my poor baby," she teased him.

They drank some beers and watched as a guy fucked two girls. Mark was rubbing Natalie's pussy and she was rubbing his cock. A scene came up with anal sex, and they watched as the porn star moaned in pleasure as a big cock went in and out of her ass.

"Mmm, that looks fun," Mark said.

"I don't even do anal with my boyfriend."

"Hey, I'm your boyfriend now."

She contemplated that thought, allowing it to process, as if she hadn't made a final decision on that yet. "Well either way I only did anal once, and it was painful."

"Well we have some alcohol to kill the pain."

"I can't, it hurts too much."

"Oh, I see, I'm here with a broken foot, in pain, and you won't experience a little bit of pain yourself."

"You are such a manipulative jerk," she teased, but as he continued to rub her pussy he could feel her getting hot and wet.

"I'll be gentle."

"You will?"

"Hell no, I'm gonna show you the kind of pain I'm in," he smiled at her, letting her know he was just joking but at the same time half serious. "Cheers," he said.

They took a long swig of beer and he positioned her in front of him. Her cute ass was hovering over his cock as the porno was still playing in the background. He placed his dick on her ass and told her to sit down gently on it.

"You'll forgive me, after this?" She pleaded.

"Yes, promise."

She winced in pain as she pushed his cock into her ass, and eventually got it to slide in comfortably.

"Now rub your pussy as I fuck your ass, you won't even notice the pain," he said.

She obeyed, and as his cock was deep in her ass, she started to rub her pussy and moan. He helped her along by fingering her while she rubbed her clit. "Come on, fuck me harder," he encouraged her. "And make yourself cum hard, I want to feel your ass clenching around my cock."

By coaching her along she was now riding hard on his dick and rubbing her pussy furiously. His cock felt like it was going to break inside of her as he did everything he could to push deeper and deeper into her ass. He squeezed her tits hard and made her wince in pain. "Fuck me, harder, harder," he said, and each time he said it she pushed harder and harder on his cock. "Yeah baby, now I forgive you," he said. She turned and kissed him passionately, biting his lips, making him almost scream out in pain, but he knew he deserved that. By this point he wasn't even thinking of his broken foot, as too many other sensations, pleasurable and painful, were rushing through his mind. After she exploded in orgasm and her sphincter clenched hard on his cock, he exploded in her as well, cumming again and again into her ass as she moaned in pleasure, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. They were sweating and panting, neither unable to move, he was lying on his back and she was on him, her back facing him, as his cock was still buried deep in her ass. They feel asleep in that position and only after a few hours did they wake up and his cock slipped gently out of her ass, still covered in cum. He squeezed her tits tenderly and gave her a passionate kiss.

"You forgive me yet?" she asked.

"Sure, but now I'm just addicted to fucking you."

12