Anything for Her Boss

Story Info
Chloe is hypnotized during a job interview by her new Boss.
1.5k words
3.9
16.6k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe scanned through her paper one more time, preparing her answers. It had been four months since university ended, but without a job, it had seemed much longer. This was made worse, by having to rely on her boyfriend Tristan's generosity to support her. So she was determined to land this job.

"Miss Hill", beckoned Miss Flores from behind the reception-desk. She remembered the receptionist, as her outfit had seemed so inappropriate for an office setting. Her burgundy shirt seemed to have more buttons undone than done, which clearly showed her busty chest under a lacy black bra. On top of this, her shirt was tucked into trousers so tight they could only have been latex.

"That's me" squeaked Chloe. Miss Flores looked her up and down, like a starving man might look at a freshly cooked steak, then she smiled as if she was remembering some funny joke. "Mr Fields will she you now," she purred.

Upon seeing Miss Flores' smile, Chloe became self conscious of her own looks. Her unruly curly blonde hair seemed so messy, her small lips seemed dull, and her c-cup breasts, seemed both too small and too big at the same time.

Chloe gulped, telling herself she was just being paranoid and then walked in the room.

............................................................

She found the room richly furnished, with a contrast between the black leather of the chairs and the stark white of the walls. Behind the desk of carved oak wood, was Mr Field, draped over his chair, his relaxed demeanour and stance, suggested a man completely in control of his environment.

"Chloe?" He asked and she nodded meekly in response. Then, as if talking was too much of an effort, he simply pointed at the chair opposite him. She obediently plopped down in the chair and looked up at him.

"You will watch this tape for prospective employees", he told her, "then I will ask some questions, and you will answer truthfully."

"Can I just show you some ideas in had for the comp-" Chloe started,

"Miss Hill, I have no use for insubordinate employees. You will watch the tape and you will watch it now," snapped Mr Field.

"Y-Yes Mr Field" stuttered Chloe.

............................................................

The tape started as normal. Smiling colleagues, sitting around a desk working. Happy clients receiving parcels. Bosses, sharing a joke at the water-cooler with their subordinates.

However, the tape kept flashing and she wasn't sure if she was imaging that she was briefly seeing words. At first this irritated her, but as they kept coming, she grew used to them. Then, she almost seemed to welcome them and got a small tingle of pleasure when they flashed. Finally, she stopped paying attention to the video at all and simply waited for the flashes.

She completely lost track of time, as she waited for the flashes, that had become her whole world.

............................................................

"Miss Hill?" droned Mr Field, "are you ready for my questions?"

Chloe snapped back to reality. She was embarrassed to see that she had been drooling and that her shirt was covered in saliva. Despite this being obvious, Mr Field seemed to either not notice or care.

"Yes Mr Field," she responded.

"How long is a standard work day?" asked Mr Field.

"However long my boss needs me," responded Chloe, surprised at her answer, but not disagreeing.

"What are your duties as an employee?" He continued.

"Absolutely anything my boss asks of me," she replied. The words seemed to come out of her, before she'd had time to think.

"How much do you want to be paid?"

"Minimum wage". Chloe didn't know where the answers were coming from, but she found it relaxing not to think.

"Very good," smiled Mr Field, "we'll hire you immediately, as a Marketing Assistant. You'll be working under me"

"Thank you," Chloe beamed.

"Now" He demanded, "suck my cock."

............................................................

Chloe thought for a second about her boyfriend at home. However, this was dismissed as unimportant. Her boss had given her an order and as an employee, she must obey.

So when Mr Field took out his cock, a good four inches bigger than her boyfriend's. She dutifully began to lick his shaft and delighted in hearing his breathing quicken.

When his breathing turned to small moans, she kissed the tip and the took the shaft in her mouth. His cock soon pressed up against her gag-reflex, but she had a desperate need to impress him. So she pushed through, as his cock rammed down her throat.

Her mascara was running down her face, when he finally pulled back and ejaculated all over her face. Cum soon covered her face and was tangled up in her hair.

"Good job Miss Hill," commented Mr Field. Upon hearing this compliment from her Boss, Chloe was filled with a enormous sense of contentment. She beamed up at him and replied, "You're very welcome".

............................................................

Tristan was delighted when Chloe came home and told him she got the job. The next evening they got dressed up and went to her favourite restaurant to celebrate. However, when they where halfway through their meal, her phone received a text.

It read: Come to my penthouse at the top of the Rosebud apartment block and fuck me. S.M.Field

A thought popped into her head, that a good employee was always of duty. She panicked about what to tell her boyfriend, before blurting out, "My sister's giving birth. I have to go. not you. Family only!"

She was halfway out the door, with one arm in her coat, when she heard Tristan call after her, "you never even told me she was pregnant!"

............................................................

Rosebud apartments was in the poshest part of town and the women on the front desk a women in her 40s with black hair and large breasts, gave her a knowing smiles as she approached.

"Mr Field's, right?" she asked.

"Yes" she confirmed. At this the women behind the desk chuckled.

"Seems like half the country's young women come to see him here," the woman mused, "sometimes I even go up there myself."

"Do you work for Mr Field too?" Chloe asked.

"I used to," she sighed, "and once your boss, always your boss."

............................................................

When she knocked on the door. Mr Field answered. He was wearing a white dressing gown, but it wasn't tied up and as a result his cock was clearly visible. It seemed to have red lipstick on it.

"Do come in Miss Hill," He began and then noticing her posh dress and expensive jewellery, continued. "Did I interrupt something?"

"Just dinner with my boyfriend" she responded before kissing him and gently grabbing his cock. She was overjoyed to feel him hardening in her hand.

"Not out here sweetie," He said, placing a finger on her lips. "I'll fuck you in the bedroom." He put a arm around her, hand firmly on her ass, before guiding her in.

They first passed through the kitchen. On the table was Miss Flores, she was fucking a pale ginger girl with a strapon.

"Miss Hill, meet Miss Flores and Miss O'Leary. They also work for me." He explained, as mundanely as if he was listing parts of a washing machine.

"Hey," squeaked Chloe.

"Hey," grunted Flores as she thrust. O'Leary was writhing in so much pleasure, she hadn't seemed to have noticed them.

Upon entering the bedroom, Mr Field abruptly turned on her, his face grave and severe. "Miss Hill, you have been a very bad employee."

Chloe was devastated and her upper lip began to tremble. She couldn't remember desiring anything more than to be a good employee. She weakly whispered, "why?"

"Don't you know, boyfriends distract from your work?" He fumed, "how could you do this to your own boss?"

Chloe sank to her knees and pleaded. "I'm sorry Mr Field. I'll break-up with him immediately."

"Yes you will," agreed Mr Field, "but I won't let it get in the way of your work. You will break-up and fuck me at the same time."

............................................................

Mr Hill lay down on the bed and Chloe got him hard with her hand, before crawling on top of him and fucking him cowgirl-style. At the same time, she dialled Tristan.

"Hello Honey, has your sister given birth yet?" He asked.

"Oh that", she said and she began rocking back and forth on Mr Hill's cock. "I made that up, as I couldn't stand being with you a moment longer. We need to break-up."

"What? You seemed fine just this morning!" Tristan exclaimed.

Chloe began to grind harder on Mr Field's cock and let out a small moan. "Sorry, you're just a silly boy whose holding me back from reaching my potential."

Mr Field began playing with her nipples as Tristan begged, "let's talk about this, please!"

"No," she began, "I don't want-" Mr Field had grabbed her ass and thrust her deep on his cock. She let out a wild moan of pleasure.

"Are you fucking someone!?" shouted Tristan over the phone. Chloe had forgotten about him in her pleasure and moaned again and again, while her boyfriend shouted over the phone. After a while, fed up with her cries of pleasure, Tristan hung-up.

Chloe continued after her boyfriend hung-up. She fucked Mr Hill like her life depended on it. Each thrust became harder and each moan loader, until, at last, he ejaculated inside her.

Afterwards, with his semen in Chloe's pussy and her lips kissing his neck. Mr Field chuckled. "Well, I think your boyfriend got the message."

............................................................

The End.