My Professor's Slut

Story Info
My professor gives me a special injection to make me a slut.
2.4k words
4.31
90.3k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers

"Sorry for keeping you late, but I have something for you." Professor Morten smiled as he pulled out something that looked like an injector and stepped up closer to me. I didn't know quite what to think before he grabbed my arm.

"Professor?" I asked as he pressed an injector against my neck. I yelped as I felt the shot burn into me a moment later. He stepped back and smiled.

"Don't worry Sophie." He grinned wolfishly.

"What did you do?" I stammered as I rubbed the sore spot on my neck. He'd asked me to stay late after class, and we'd been reviewing my performance when he suddenly attacked me with the injector.

I shot up from my seat and stumbled as a wave of dizziness hit me. My body started to tingle and I threw my hand back against his desk to steady myself.

"Oh just adjusting your attitude." He smiled as I took a deep breath.

"My attitude?" I blinked as I felt a sudden rush of heat stir inside me. My pussy was tingling!

"Yes, of course." He grinned as I started to squirm in front of him. The heat between my legs was growing and I felt my nipples grow hard. I was aroused!

"And a little adjustment to your cup size as well." He smiled as he looked down at my chest. My eyes followed his as I suddenly felt my bra growing tighter. "Perhaps you should do something to relieve the pressure."

"Oh god!" I gasped as I felt my boobs begin to overflow my bra. His words echoed in my head and I reached up to my blouse and ripped it open. My lacy blue bra was squeezed around the mounds of my suddenly huge chest. I had to free them before I was squeezed to death and I reached up to the hook sitting between the cups. My fingers had to fight to pull the hook in just enough to release.

"That's my girl." He laughed as I peeled the cups away from suddenly huge breasts.

"What! You think this is funny?" I shot a hard look at him as I thrust out my bare chest. Somehow it just felt right that I should show him. My boobs had just grown several cup sizes and my nipples were now thick and pointing towards him.

"No, but I am enjoying the show." He grinned further as I looked down at my substantial new endowment. I blushed at the sight of them jiggling from my chest, but I couldn't bring myself to cover up either. In fact, my pussy quivered excitedly as I stood there exposed.

"So you'd probably enjoy this too." I replied as I slid off my blouse and unhooked bra and stood topless in front of him. My pussy rewarded me with another warm tingle as I posed in front of him. I didn't know why I did it, but I couldn't deny it felt right.

"Of course, but you don't have to stop there." He nodded.

"You want to see more?" I slid my hands down to my skirt. Could I really be doing this? I didn't really want to but it felt so good to go with his suggestions. He nodded and I unbuckled the belt and in a moment I slid the waist of my skirt slide over my hips until I was standing there in just a pair of damp panties.

"I see you're already nice and wet." He grinned wolfishly. I could feel how damp I was, the tingling between my legs growing even stronger.

"I can't help it." I giggled, blushing as I looped my fingers around the waistband of my panties and pulled them down far enough for them to fall from my thighs to the floor. "I've never been so hot before."

"Or so compliant either." He smiled. I was standing up again, naked, wet and waiting for him to tell me what to do.

"No, I've never felt like this before Professor Morten. I'm waiting for you to tell me what to do." I stammered, swaying slightly as I felt my pussy tingling wildly between my legs. I shouldn't feel like this, so docile, so willing for whatever he asked.

"Good, why don't you bend over your desk and then spread your legs for me." He grinned. I turned around and bent over. My large breasts dangling down from my chest enough for my nipples to slide across the top. I spread my legs wide for him and shuddered as the cool air of the room tickled at my steaming pussy.

"Oh god, you're going to fuck me, aren't you?" I turned back to look at him as he quickly stripped off his clothes. I shifted my hips to present my pussy for him. I felt a sudden rush of lewdness hit me. "You're going to stuff my tight little cunt with a big hard cock!"

"That's right." He smiled as he stepped up behind me, his hardness waving slightly as he slid his hand over my ass.

"Oh, Professor!" I giggled as I felt the thick knob of his cock sliding between my wet nether lips. I'd never felt like this, so hot, so wicked, so aroused. The feeling of his hardness probing me was almost too much to bear. "Do it, sir! Fuck me! Fuck my cherry cunt hard!"

He grunted hard and I felt pressure between my legs for a moment. I cried out as a short, sharp pain shot from between my legs. I gasped for a moment before I felt his cock sliding deeper into me.

"Oh god! It's so big!" I squealed with strange delight as my pussy opened up for his cock. I'd wondered what it would be like before, to have a man inside me. The feeling was as alien as it was titillating. His cock was slowly pressing into me, stretching me open as I quivered around him.

"It feels good doesn't it?" He asked as he started to make small thrusts between my legs to drive even deeper. I let out a small gasp with each forward motion of his hips as my heavy titties jiggled below my chest.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Morten! It feels really good!" I moaned as I felt his cock make one more hard thrust and his balls slapped between my legs. My pussy quivered around him, stretched tightly by his thickness. "My pussy feels so good wrapped around your cock! Do you like my cunt, Professor?"

"Oh yes, it is perfect, tight and wet, just like a good little virgin slave should be." He laughed as he slapped my ass.

I looked back at him, both for the slap on my ass and the words he'd just said. "What? I'm not a slave!"

"Really?" He laughed as wiggled against his cock. "Pull yourself off my cock, sit down on your desk, spread your legs and pleasure yourself while you explain."

"Okay," I whimpered as I pulled myself off of his nice hard cock. I flipped myself around and sat down on my desk and spread my legs wide for him.

"Where did my hair go?" I asked as my fingers slid between my nether lips and swirled around my clit.

"A slave doesn't need pussy hair, but then you were going to explain how you weren't a slave, weren't you?" Morten smiled as he watched me.

"That's right, sir, I'm not a slave." I moaned as I teased the entrance to my newly opened pussy.

"I mean, a slave has huge titties, you know, like these." I thrust out my chest. "And she'd probably jiggle them for her master like this." I twisted my shoulders to make my huge chest jiggle for him.

"Is that all?" He prompted.

"No, a slave would also have a hot, tight little pussy that's always dripping wet when she's near a big hard cock." I opened my legs up wider and looked at him. "Just slip a finger in there, Professor."

"Certainly." He smiled and moved his hand between my legs and slid his finger into me.

"See how tight and wet it is? That's what a slave pussy would feel like." I stated firmly.

"I see." He pulled his finger out.

"And finally, a slave would spend all her time begging her Master to fuck her." I shuddered as he looked me over. "Please, sir. Fuck my tight little cunt. I need it so bad."

He laughed as I kept stroking myself.

"I told you she would make a great slave." I looked over to see my older sister walking into the room. Gone was her casual T-shirt and blue jeans. Instead, she wore a black leather corset that lifted her perky naked breasts up nicely. Her naked pussy peaked out between her legs, framed by long black nylons that were attached with garters to the bottom of her corset.

"You were quite right."Morten smiled as he leered at my lewdly dressed older sister.

"What have you done to her?" I asked as I slid my fingers into my quivering pussy.

"Oh, nothing. I actually recruited him." Josephine smiled. "Not that he had a choice."

He nodded as Josephine stepped up to stroke his cock.

"Of course, neither did I." She lifted up her long dark hair to reveal a small metal socket that was stuck into her neck. "They implanted me a month ago at a party off campus, and then spent a couple of days rewriting my brain so that I would become their eager slave recruiter. Now I go around creating more recruiters and collecting as many new slaves as I can."

"But I'm not a slave." I objected as I squirmed on the desk.

"Oh, that's so cute, Sophie." Josephine snapped her fingers. I shuddered for a moment. Then I slid off my desk and knelt before my sister.

"Mistress, this slave would like the privilege of licking your pussy." I looked up at her eagerly. My stomach fluttered as I felt my world shifting in my mind.

"Enough." She snapped her fingers again and I felt my mind tumble again. I stood up slowly until I was looking almost eye to eye with her.

"I'm a slave." I stated quietly as I looked down at my massive new chest and felt my pussy tingling between my legs.

"That's right Sophie." Josephine grinned. "Now bend over that desk and let the good professor finish himself off. He did a good job on you today."

"Okay." I turned back around and bent over the desk and spread my legs open wide. I shifted my hips to present my aching pussy for him, ready to be mounted. Then I looked back over my shoulder as I wiggled my hips. "Sir, would you like to enjoy my tight wet little slave pussy again?"

"Of course!" He stepped up and grunted as he slid into me again. I moaned as my pussy spread open for him again. His hardness pressed into my needy passage. Josephine was giggling as she watched.

"Oh god, professor!" I squealed as he thrust hard into me. My breasts jiggled against the desk as he hammered into me.

"Does it feel good, sis?" Josephine pulled around in front of me, smiling as I bounced with every thrust. "Just think, you'll soon be getting stuffed like this all the time!"

"I love it, Mistress! I love getting fucked!" I wailed as he continued pounding into me. His cock was driving so deep, and it felt so big. I couldn't get enough! It was too much for me to take in. Everything was shifting in my head. I knew it was all wrong even as I writhed back against his hard thrusts. I wanted it all so bad. I knew I shouldn't, but it felt so good, the very idea of being a slut slave was making me hotter than I'd ever been. While my mind swirled, professor Morten pounded into me harder and harder until all I could think of was the raw joy of being fucked over his desk.

"Yes!" I squealed as I heard his grunting growing more ragged, more primal. I knew what it must mean as my fingers dug into the edge of his desk. My whole body was quaking as well, eager for something I'd never felt before as a frightful tension grew inside me. Instinct was driving past my inexperience and I didn't know how much more I could take. I knew I needed more. I needed him to fully claim my slutty flesh.

"Do it, Professor! Cum in your slutty little student! Fill my tight little pussy full of your cum!" I cried out when he grabbed my waist tightly and thrust into me hard. I could feel his whole cock throbbing inside me as I felt blasts of warmth fill my depths. My whole body seized as he came inside me and I wailed as a wave or raw pleasure exploded from between my legs.

"Yes! I'm cumming! Oh god, I'm cumming!" I wailed as my world dissolved into a rush of raw pleasure. Nothing else mattered beyond the hardness still stuffed inside my hot cunt. I knew in that moment that my old life was over, that I would do anything to feel this pleasure again. Somehow, I knew my sister would make sure I would never have to worry about that.

It felt like an eternity before I felt him start to move, slowly sliding out of me as he pulled away. I gasped at the sudden emptiness, and then felt a hard slap on my ass. I squealed and saw that Josephine had stepped over to swat me. I looked over at her confused for a moment as she gave me a strange look.

"You shouldn't keep your master waiting, Sophie slut." She nodded back towards the professor. Instantly I knew what she meant and slid down off his desk and knelt before him. Without another word, I had my mouth wrapped around his softening cock, cleaning our juices off, so he could get back to work. I could feel his cum dripping out of me as I knelt there, reveling in the strange satisfaction that I now felt from servicing him.

I didn't know just what would happen after this, but as I savored the unique taste of pussy juice and semen, I knew that I'd be enjoying whatever it was for a long, long time.

The End


Farleven
Farleven
623 Followers