Anything for Her Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

"Oh yeah," he said. "Fucking my girlfriends' mom, especially a crazy hot milf such as yourself, would be the ultimate goal."

"So, we have a deal then?" she asked. "You fuck me, and you leave Megan alone."

"Yes," he confirmed. "After I finally stick my dick in you, I'm done with your idiot daughter."

Sandra had to hold back the urge to punch him throughout the whole conversation, especially at the last comment. She undid the belt of the robe and let it fall to the ground, showing him the negligee, she was wearing.

"Daaaamn girl, you're the whole package," he said.

Sandra still couldn't believe how much of a douchebag stereotype he was.

"You're not kissing me and I'm not sucking your dick," she told him.

"Fine with me, I just want that fine ass of yours," he replied.

"Go get a condom," she ordered.

She assumed he was going to go to Megan's room for one, but instead he pulled out a condom from his pocket. It was not a surprise to her that a guy like him would have one at all times to be ready to fool around.

Sandra looked at the clock. She was sure that Megan would be coming soon to catch them in the act. Even if she was late, Sandra hoped the recording on her phone would be enough for her, but she knew Megan well enough that she needed visual confirmation as well.

She pulled down the straps of her negligee and pushed it down to her ankles, revealing to him her naked body. Derek looked like a teenager who was about to have sex for the first time, and he fumbled as he took off his shorts.

His dick was big, but not the biggest she had ever seen. She didn't really want to see it, but she wanted to make sure he was definitely going to put the condom on. The least thing she needed was for him to pretend it was on so he could stick his bare dick into her. Sandra was on the pill, but she was not taking any risks with him.

Sandra walked over to the kitchen table and sat on the edge.

"So, we're really doing this right here?" he asked.

"No better time and place," she replied.

Derek walked up to her and grabbed her tits. He tried to kiss her on the mouth, but she moved her head just in time. Instead, he started kissing her neck, then moved his head down to her tits where he sucked them for a little while.

With his head buried in her tits, Sandra looked up at the wall clock. She was hoping that Megan would come back soon. She did not want it to last as long as it should.

When Derek was done playing with her tits, he turned her around and made her bend over the table on her stomach. She was glad that he wanted her to look the other way because it made it easier for her not to have to look at his face when he was fucking her. He made Sandra spread her legs apart to get better access and pushed his dick right into her.

Sandra gasped as she felt his big dick push into her tight pussy. She was surprised at how good it felt in her, but she didn't show it to give him that satisfaction. Derek grabbed her by the hips as he started pumping his dick into her with fast, hard thrusts.

"Oh yeah, this pussy is amazing," he said.

Derek used every ounce of strength she had to fuck her as hard as he could. Sandra had to bite her lip to keep her from moaning. It was actually better than she had expected it to be; she could see why Megan enjoyed him so much. But she didn't want to show how much she was enjoying it, so she stuck to her plan.

Derek stopped suddenly and pulled his dick out of her pussy and lined it up to her asshole.

"What are you doing?" Sandra asked.

"I told you before, I wanted that fine ass of yours," he told her.

Sandra had some experience with anal sex. She had a few previous boyfriends who really liked ramming it into her ass, and she learned to enjoy the pleasures of it when it was done right. It still wasn't something she was always into during sex, but she was OK with letting it happen when the situation came up.

He pushed his dick hard into her ass. Sandra was a little stunned at first, but as he started fucking her ass, she quickly started to enjoy the intense feeling.

"You like that, you little slut?" he asked.

"Fuck you," she replied, as she did her best to hide her pleasure.

She was actually enjoying it very much, something she didn't think would happen when she decided to seduce him. She even began to like it when he started smacking her ass and calling her bad names.

As Derek began to go faster and harder, an orgasm shot through her body and she had to bite her lip hard to prevent herself from screaming in ecstasy. Despite how great it felt, she didn't want to give him the satisfaction that he was giving her pleasure.

The sensation was getting too much for Derek to handle, and he knew he was going to come at any moment. He slowed down a little and tried to hold off as much as he could to make it last longer.

Sandra could tell he was about to finish. She hoped he could last a little longer, not just because of how much she was secretly enjoying it, but because she still wanted to be caught by Megan. She wasn't sure about the time, but she could tell that Megan was taking a lot longer than she expected to come back from the store.

After a few more minutes, Derek couldn't hold it any longer and shot his cum before he started to slow down some more. He continued fucking her for a couple more minutes before his dick began to go soft and he pulled out of her ass.

He gave Sandra one last smack on the ass before taking off the condom and dumping it in the garbage.

"That was amazing," he said.

"You piece of shit," a voice said.

Derek turned around in shock to see Megan standing in the entranceway of the kitchen with a bag of groceries in her hand.

"Megan!" Derek cried out. "Your mother said you were at work."

"She sent me to get groceries," Megan replied. "I'm now assuming she did that so I would be out long enough for me to come back home to see this."

"Yes, that was the plan," said Sandra.

Sandra grabbed her negligee and robe that were on the floor and put them on as Megan and Derek argued. He tried to make as many excuses as he could, saying how it was Sandra who seduced him, but Megan wasn't buying any of it.

To be absolutely sure her daughter wouldn't start falling for his lies again, she grabbed her phone and played the recording of everything that Derek said while she was gone. Derek tried to stop it, but Megan pushed him away to listen to every horrible word he had said.

Derek still tried to make excuses, but Megan shot her knee into his groin. Derek was still naked, so she had a clear shot at his dick. While bent over in paint and grabbing his dick, Megan grabbed him by the hair and shot her knee up into his face.

Sandra wanted part of the action too, as she punched him straight in the eye. She had an ex-boyfriend who was a boxer and taught her how to land a perfect right hook.

Tears ran down Derek's face as he quickly grabbed his clothes and ran out of the house crying.

There was a moment of silence between Sandra and Megan. After everything, they didn't know what to say to each other.

"Go get dressed, I'll get our coffee ready," said Megan.

Sandra went back to her bedroom and put on a short-sleeved shirt and pants. She fixed herself up in the bathroom and waited a few minutes before facing her daughter. Everything seemed to be going well and according to her plan to get rid of Derek, but now she had to face the consequences.

She met her daughter back in the kitchen. She had the coffee ready for them, and she sat down next to her. Sandra had to adjust the way she sat because her ass was still a little sore and winced from the pain from sitting down.

"That's going to last a couple of days," said Megan, after recognizing the reason for her mother's discomfort.

Sandra took one sip of her coffee and set it down. But before she could say anything, Megan threw her coffee into Sandra's face, completely surprising her.

"That was a shitty thing you did," said Megan. "I understand why you did it, but it was still a shitty thing to do."

"I know," Sandra replied. "And I'm sorry. But after everything that has been happening in the last four years and with the idea of you moving in with him, even after he knocked up a stripper, I felt I had no choice."

"Well, if I hadn't seen the evidence with my own eyes, I think I would've continued that same pattern with him," said Megan. "But that doesn't mean what you did was right."

"Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes, mom, of course I forgive you," she said. "I know how much you hated Derek, so I'm sure that wasn't an easy decision to come to."

"No, it was not," said Sandra.

"And you must be really disgusted with yourself," said Megan. "You probably hated every moment of it."

"It was just awful," said Sandra. She thought it was best not to admit that she had unexpectedly enjoyed herself.

They stood up and gave each other a big hug, and they both teared up a little.

Sandra left to clean the coffee off her face and hair and to change her shirt. When she got back, she saw that Megan had cleaned up the kitchen table from the coffee spill and had made them both new cups to drink from.

They sat back down at the table and continued their discussion.

"I understand your reasons, but please, don't ever fuck a boyfriend of mine ever again," said Megan.

"I won't," said Sandra. "I just hope you never date a guy like Derek ever again."

"Oh, I definitely won't," said Megan.

"Also, we're going to need a new kitchen table," said Sandra. "All I could think of when I saw this table was him fucking me."

"Agreed," said Megan. "We need to burn this thing."

They both had a good laugh at that.

It didn't take long for Megan to get over Derek. A few weeks later, Derek tried to worm his way back into her life, but she cut him off completely. The last they heard about him, he moved in with the stripper he knocked up.

Megan dated a few guys before she agreed to meet with the Marine son of one of Sandra's friends, and things went very well between them. So well, that after six months together, Megan found herself pregnant. She moved in with the guy and they became engaged to be married. Sandra is enjoying the idea of being a young grandmother.

THE END!

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12