Anything For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said this with a resigned air.

I gave him a light smile and then insisted on paying the entire bill, covering for both my own dish and his.

We returned to campus not long after. Emily was waiting for me, along with Kate and Amanda. All three of them waved at me. I approached them with a smile.

Amanda and Kate smirked when they saw Clark standing behind me. He was able to summon bouts of bravery but was still a bumbling mess at times.

Emily clearly still intimidated him, despite him doing a good job of hiding it. Oh, well. One can't be perfect, after all.

"Hi, Clark," Amanda said. "How was your day so far?"

"Pretty good, actually. And yours?"

"Oh, it's splendid. I'm in a good mood. If you weren't dating my friend I'd take you home and fuck you."

Clark blushed. I glared at Amanda and Kate giggled. She found it funny. I didn't.

Emily cleared her throat.

"Don't let being with Sarah get to your head. You are still just a tiny maggot. She is going to leave you eventually."

I glared at her.

"Shut up."

"You know I'm right. Sooner or later you are going to leave him."

"I won't."

I then walked Clark to his class before heading to mine. It was one I shared with Kate.

Kate asked me "Exactly how serious are you about that nerd?"

"Very serious."

"Really?"

"Yep. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing. I just got curious after hearing what Emily said."

She was holding on to a remote.

"What's that for?" I asked her. She smiled at me mischievously.

"I've got an egg vibrator in my pussy right now," she whispered, before using the remote, getting herself off right there in the classroom.

I stared at her in shock. I couldn't believe what was going on. She has never been this brazen before. Well, except the times when she talked to guys in class about how much she wanted them to fuck her brain out.

She continued using the sex toy and giving herself orgasms throughout the rest of the class, enjoying herself a great deal.

.....

Over the next couple of weeks, Clark and I became very serious. It was the first relationship for both of us. He has never been with another girl before. I was his first and he was mine. One day, he visited me after basketball practice. I told him "I need some help relaxing my stiff muscles. It was very exhausting today. I'm so fucking tired."

"Let me give you a massage, baby," Clark said, placing his hands on my sore shoulders. He kneaded my tight muscles, doing a pretty good job for such a weak boy. But it wasn't what I had in mind though. No, it wasn't.

"Thanks, baby, but I was thinking of something else."

He frowned. "What is it?"

"I want you to eat my pussy, baby."

His eyes went wide. He flushed, telling me "Oh, sure. Yeah, I'll eat you out." I smiled at him affectionately, patting his head.

"Good boy," I told him. I removed my tight shorts, exposing my bare cunt. He looked at my pussy with hunger, before burying his head between my thighs.

"I'll teach you how to please a woman. First, kiss my inner thighs. Start slow. Yes, that's it." He kissed my legs and worked his way up to my crotch. "Now kiss over here," I instructed, tapping my vulva. He did as I told him. My clit became engorged. It swelled, stiffening with arousal.

I tapped my clitoris, telling him "Use your tongue and lick around it in circular movement." Again, he followed my order. Emily was the one who taught me how to masturbate by rubbing circles around the clit but I never thought a tongue would feel so much better than my fingers. Clark never ate a pussy before but he was very enthusiastic and responsive to my comments. Soon I was squirming, dripping with desire, my fluids seeping out and soaking the couch.

He continued to service me, giving me head until I reached my climax.

With a cry, I squirted all over his face. He opened his mouth and happily swallowed my juices.

By the time he was done, his face was drenched. I had thoroughly soaked him in my pussy fluids. His cheeks were covered and so were his lips.

I kissed him, perfectly okay with tasting myself. Then I told Clark "You did very well, darling. Now let me reward you." I unzipped him and yanked his pants and boxers down. His dick was rock hard from tasting me. "My pussy must have really turned you on, huh?"

He blushed. "Your pussy is really delicious," he murmured. I grinned, wrapping my fingers around him. I began to stroke his cock.

It was quite small. I jerked his dick, kissing him on the lips. He shivered. Leaning in, I whispered in his ear "I love feeling you throb in my hand baby. I smeared his pre-cum all over his cock, using it as lube.

His dick quivered in my firm grip and I bent down. Licking up and down the shaft, I took his manhood inside my mouth and began blowing him.

I sucked his tiny cock with ease. He moaned my name loudly, sounding so cute as he struggled not to cum. It was difficult for him not to, though. He tried to hold back with all he's got but eventually it became too much for him.

"I'm cumming," he warned me. I only sucked him off harder.

My hand found his balls and gently rubbed them while I fellated him. Clark screwed his eyes shut. He screamed as his cock erupted in my mouth.

He cummed violently. I eagerly swallowed his creamy seed, letting his semen slide down my throat.

The boy passed out, exhausted.

I gently stroked his hair, caressing his face. Then I got up and went to the toilet to take a piss. Before wiping, though, I got a brilliant idea.

With a wicked smile on my pretty face, I yelled "Clark! Wake up and come over here."

His eyes opened. He got up and walked over to the bathroom. He frowned when he saw me on the toilet. I quickly stood up.

"Let me use your tongue as toilet paper."

He clearly couldn't believe his ears. The shy boy slowly nodded. He kneeled in front of me and I smiled.

I watched him extend his tongue before using it as toilet paper. He seemed anxious before tasting my urine, relaxing afterwards.

"Your piss actually tastes pretty good," he muttered under his breath. I raised my eyebrows.

"Thanks."

We then had a proper meal before I took him home. I gave him a nice little kiss before telling him I'll see him again soon.

Afterwards, I went to hang out with my friends at our usual spot.

Emily was having coffee with Amanda and Kate when I found them. I joined them at the table.

"So how are things going between you and him right now?" asked Kate.

"Very well. He just ate my pussy for the first time today."

Emily asked me "Did you teach him well?"

"Yup. Definitely."

Kate then said "I can help you teach him some other stuff too."

Emily glared at her.

"You shouldn't talk about fucking another girl's boyfriend, Kate," she said.

Kate shrugged.

"I'm only talking, not actually doing anything at all. I don't see any harm in that. Do you, Amanda?"

"No, I don't either."

My stomach growled. I quickly ordered a turkey sandwich and continued talking to my friends while waiting for it to arrive.

Once the waitress brought over the sandwich, I dug in immediately. It tasted amazing to me, probably because I was already very hungry and desperate for something to eat.

Being a high performing athlete was very demanding, after all.

My friends also ordered their own food to have along with the coffee that they were already drinking.

Once we've paid for everything, we left.

I went with Emily to her place where she asked me for some help before going back to my own house.

......

Just two months later, everything changed.

I had only left the locker room when I ran into Kevin. Kevin was a tall, powerfully-built linebacker with a handsome face. He gave me a smile. I returned that smile with one of my own and said 'Hi, Kevin.'

"Hey, Sarah."

Oh, God. That voice. So fucking mesmerizing, it was. Made me dripping wet.

"I was actually looking for someone to help me with the Physics assignment. Could you help me out with that?" I asked.

He nodded. "Sure. I like Physics."

"Good. Here's my address." I wrote my address down on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He pocketed it and grinned roguishly.

That afternoon, I said goodbye to Clark before leaving school.

"I have to go now, baby. I'll call you later tonight," I told my boyfriend.

He said "Okay, see you later. Bye, baby."

"Bye!"

I waved at him as I walked away, getting on my bicycle and biking straight home. It did not take me very long at all.

Soon I was home and ready to take a nice shower. But that isn't what I did.

Dumping my bag in my bedroom, I got myself a snack from the fridge. I ate the madeleine and waited.

Kevin arrived twenty minutes later.

"Ready to start working?" he asked.

I nodded.

We went to my room where he began helping me make sense of our last lesson. He was actually pretty smart, despite spending most of his time on sports. He was able to understand everything our teacher taught us and took great notes.

An hour after we started working, he looked at me and said "You know, I've always wanted to hook up with you."

"Really?" "Yup. It's a shame you have that boyfriend of yours now."

I told him "If we hook up, he doesn't have to know about it."

"He doesn't?"

"That's right."

He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. His action caught me off guard. He wrapped his strong arms around me and I melted into his embrace.

The taste of his lips was intoxicating.

His hands found my ass and squeezed my thick asscheeks. I moaned.

It felt so good having him squeeze my huge ass with his powerful hands. His strong fingers digging into my fleshy globes made me even wetter.

I had never been more aroused than I was that day.

My cunt ached, desperate to be stuffed.

My hands found his zipper and I unzipped him quickly, getting rid of his pants, followed by his briefs.

His cock sprang out, all eight inches of it. It was thick too, with a girth matching the length of the shaft.

Licking my lips, I got down on my knees and wrapped my hand around him.

I began stroking his manhood. He moaned, running his fingers through my wavy hair.

"Yessss, baby. Jerk my cock," he hissed. I kissed the underside of Kevin's dick, licking up the tasty pre-cum. The clear liquid was delicious. I kept on licking with my tongue and he moaned my name.

Taking him into my mouth, I fellated him. He was much bigger than Clark. Kevin's cock was much longer and also considerably thicker.

I could deepthroat him and that's what I did. He fucked my throat, using me as a cocksleeve. My pussy throbbed with desire. Soon, he reached the point of no return.

He groaned loudly before ejaculating, cumming down my throat, filling my belly with jizz.

He withdrew his still hard dick from my mouth and I told him "That was good, but now I want you to fuck me."

I laid down on my back, letting him get on top.

He slowly inserted his dick into me. It was massive. I gasped in shock at how much he stretched me out.

At first it really hurt, but the pain soon morphed into something else. It turned into pleasure. His hands found my large breasts. He mauled my boobs while fucking me, slowly at first, giving me time to adjust.

Soon, he was pounding me hard.

I moaned his name as he banged me, sliding his cock in and out of my gaping hole. I was soaked, far wetter than I had ever been. His massive dick was awesome.

He knew how to use it too, hitting my G-spot with every stroke. He kissed me and I kissed him back, parting my lips, letting him plunder my mouth with his tongue.

He fucked me much harder than Clark ever did. His dick felt so much better and soon I was experiencing multiple orgasms in a row.

Kevin managed to screw my brains out for almost twenty minutes before he finally reached orgasm. He grunted loudly and erupted inside me. The boy blew his load, filling me up with semen. He cummed so hard I could feel it in my womb.

"Yes!" I shrieked in ecstasy. Him flooding me with jizz triggered a massive orgasm for me and I screamed as I squirted all over the place.

He pulled out and flipped me over. Then he grabbed my thick asscheeks and spreaded them, spitting on my hole. He used his saliva and my pussy juices as lube, and slowly guided his massive cock in through my asshole.

I cried out in shock.

Once he buried himself to the hilt inside me, he gave me some time to get used to the foreign sensation. Then he started thrusting.

He fucked my ass so well, taking my dirty hole, banging me aggressively.

"Your ass is so fucking tight," he grunted. Getting assfucked felt so good. I moaned louder and louder.

"Ahhhh, your dick is amazing!"

"Better than your boyfriend?"

"Yes! Your cock is so much better!" Then I grabbed my phone and started recording a video of him fucking me in the ass.

I said to the camera "Look, Clark! Kevin is fucking me so well! His dick is making me feel so good! He is fucking my ass and I'm gonna cum soon! I don't want you and your small dick anymore! I'm leaving you for him!"

I continued recording myself getting fucked by Kevin and tossed my phone back to him, telling him to focus on his cock going in and out of my ass.

He finally cummed, ejaculating deep inside my ass. He filled my bowels with his seed before taking several photos of his semen leaking out of my asshole.

Kevin handed the phone back to me. I then sent everything to Clark. Then I kissed Kevin, enjoying the feel of his lips on mine.

......

The following is told from a third person point of view, not Sarah's narrative.

......

Clark frowned when he saw the notifications on his phone. He was sitting on his couch, reading his book. He quickly checked to see what his girlfriend sent him. The boy gasped in horror.

His beautiful girlfriend sent him a video of her getting fucked hard by another guy, telling him she no longer wanted to be with him.

She also sent photos of the other guy's cum seeping out of her thoroughly fucked asshole. The sight of her gaping hole broke his heart. He started sobbing. It was humiliating and he didn't know what to do.

The boy finally stopped crying and looked at the clock on his bedside table. It was a gift from Sarah. He looked away from it, not wanting any reminder of her. Not after what he just saw. He went to the toilet and washed his face, wiping away the tears, trying to freshen up.

After that he returned to his phone.

With a grim expression set on his face, he blocked Sarah. He thought about throwing the clock at the wall but then decided not to.

As much as he now loathed the person who gifted it to him, it was still a good clock, objectively speaking.

No reason to destroy something like that.

He grabbed his wallet and left, not telling his parents what happened. It wasn't something he wanted them to worry about. No, there was no good reason to distress them. They didn't need to see him crying or moping around.

Clark quickly took the bus and went to the nearest bookshop.

He headed to his favourite shelf, trying to find a Stephen King novel that he hasn't already read.

Ten minutes later, he purchased a paperback copy of Misery. It was one he wanted to buy for sometime now but never got around to doing so.

He then went to a nearby cafe and ordered himself hot chocolate. He sat down, sipping the chocolate, passing the time by reading the first chapter of his new book.

He found the hot chocolate soothing. It put him in a better mood. He still didn't feel very good but was in a better state than he was an hour ago. Much better.

The boy thought about what he saw and the relationship he had with her before that. Clearly he was mistaken about her. Had she been the wonderful woman he thought she was, she would never have done that sort of thing.

It must have been an act.

That was the only explanation he could think of. She must have deliberately set out to make him fall in love with her, just so she could break his heart for fun.

A vindictive man might think of pursuing vengeance, maybe even visiting an act of great violence upon her. But not him.

No, Clark just wished he could spend the rest of his life never seeing her again. As soon as high school was over he would never have to see her face anywhere. He would never have to be exposed to her after his graduation.

Then he saw someone whose presence made his already shitty day worse.

Emily was alone, which was unusual for her. She was usually accompanied by her lackeys, after all.

He hoped she wouldn't notice him, but of course she did. She spotted him and gave him a smirk.

The tall girl approached him, saying "If it isn't my favourite little geek."

"I'm not in the mood today," he said under his breath, looking at her hostilely.

"What did you say?"

Clark surprised himself and her by springing to his feet and saying "Just fuck off already, alright?"

Emily studied his face. "Did Sarah finally come to her senses and dump you?" she asked. His refusal to answer made it clear that that was the case.

"Just go away."

When she didn't move, he sighed. He quickly paid for his hot chocolate, grabbed his book and left the cafe.

Emily followed him.

She grabbed his shoulder and he spun around, fist raised. Emily flinched.

Clark couldn't believe he really had been about to strike her. He has never been tempted to punch Emily before. Okay, maybe once or twice. But he never raised his hand or gave serious thought to it.

But the boy was in an extremely sour mood that day. That day, he gave serious consideration to the idea of breaking her jaw.

Eventually he lowered his hand. Not just because he wasn't a violent person but also because he knew that if she fought back he'd stand no chance of winning. She was much stronger and far faster than him. She was an athletic freak of nature and he was just...him.

"Leave me alone," he said, giving up on holding back his emotion. His voice cracked. His eyes told her how vulnerable he was, how weak he felt, and she loved it. She savoured the moment and stepped closer.

"You're such a loser," she sneered.

"Go away, Emily.

Emily shook her head.

"You're weak. A coward. Just a pathetic worm-"

"And you're a vile, despicable piece of shit!" he snapped at her. She recoiled. "There's a reason I hate you. Hell, several reasons!"

"You hate me, huh?" The girl recovered quickly. She grabbed his crotch and he gasped, his cock stiffening. "Then why are you getting hard? Why is your dick throbbing in my hand?"

It was true. He couldn't help it. She was an incredibly attractive girl, at least physically. He had no chance. His cock didn't listen to him.

"Just think about it."

She let go of his genitals and walked away, and try as he might, he couldn't look away from her big ass. Damn that tight skirt, accentuating her shapely derriere. Why did that cruel girl get blessed with such a huge butt?

He went home that day, shaking his head, muttering stuff to himself. He had no idea what to do about Emily. The way she groped him stunned him completely and rendered him speechless.

He spent that night thinking about her cocky smirk and the butterflies in his stomach.

........

That night Clark tossed and turned for hours and struggled to get sleep.

A lot has happened in the past 24 hours. So much, way too much for him to process. His mind replayed the events. The way he found out that Sarah cheated on him, how she dumped him so callously...

And then how Emily groped him and kissed him on the lips.

Just thinking about it made him feel stirring in his groin. He groaned, feeling himself harden. His cock rose. He became hard again, despite jerking off only an hour before bed. With no other choice, he began jerking off.

....

The next morning, he woke up feeling tired. He didn't get much sleep during the night. Yawning, he gently rubbed his eyes and went to the bathroom. There, he brushed his teeth. Looking at himself in the mirror, Clark thought about everything that happened the previous day.