Anything For Love

Story Info
Beautiful bully manipulates the nerdy boy she loves.
8.3k words
3.38
3.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note : Hi! I've been on this site for some time as a reader but this is my first attempt at writing, so please be gentle in your criticism!

It was the middle of March. I woke up refreshed after a long night's sleep. Stretching my long limbs out, I left my bed. I walked over to my bathroom where I quickly brushed my teeth. After that it was a shower. Putting on a shower cap to keep my blonde hair dry, I spent 10 minutes before drying off with a towel. I applied perfume, putting my clothes on right after.

My parents were waiting for me in the living room. My dad was reading his morning paper while sipping orange juice. Meanwhile, my mom was enjoying her hot coffee. She needed it to stay awake in the morning.

"Hi, darling," my mom said. "Do you want me to pack you lunch for today?" Even though I was already 17, my mom still babied me. I shook my head, telling her I can take get my own lunch with my friends.

"I'll just buy something from the cafeteria like everyday."

"Okay."

That morning I had omelette for breakfast and drank apple juice. I always ate healthy, being a sporty girl. Staying in good shape was of paramount importance, especially since I was planning on continuing my basketball career in college.

After breakfast, I tied my long blonde hair in a ponytail and left the house, biking to school. Riding a bike every morning was a great form of exercise and helped me maintain my toned figure.

I was on the basketball team. All of my friends were also on the team, including my best friend Emily, who was easily the best member. She was our leading scorer, not to mention the most impressive physical specimen in our school.

She was the first person I saw when I entered the school building. Emily waved at me and gave me a massive smile.

"Morning, Sarah!" she said. Amanda and Kate also waved at me. I waved right back, joining them.

Emily was a 6 feet 2 brunette. Despite being muscular from working out, she was still feminine, with her beautiful face and big, round ass. Many guys were staring at her thick booty with lust. She was clearly enjoying the attention, winking at them.

Then she asked me "How was your weekend?"

"Same old, same old."

"Come on. Surely there's something more than just you staying home and working out. Did you get any dick?" Kate asked. She was the slutty one - the one who banged a dozen guys a month.

"Unlike you, I keep my legs closed," I told her.

"Only because your boobs are too small for you to lure any guy into your pants," she fired back. Ouch. That stung as hell.

Amanda and Emily laughed at my expense.

"Why are you laughing, Amanda? Didn't Patrick refuse to fuck you last week?"

That shut Amanda up, but only momentarily. "Only because I refused to go out with him," she replied. She then tucked her shirt into her skirt and applied lipstick. Amanda wore more makeup than the rest of us combined.

We headed for our first class of the day, one we all shared. Chemistry. I know. Terrible way to start the day, right? But I still had to take the subject seriously, wanting to become a doctor when I was grown up. So I forced myself to pay attention in class back then, thinking of my future first.

Amanda and Kate also had to work hard, but with Emily, it was very different. She was talented - good at anything she did without having to put in much effort.

Sports, academics, social life. You name it. She did it all very well.

Not only was she the best athlete in our school, she was also the most popular girl and did better on her exams than almost anyone you could name.

After sitting down at our table, I pulled out my textbook.

Next to me, Amanda was on Tinder. "I'm thinking about fucking an older guy this afternoon," she said. "Preferably one in his 30s. Something hotter about them, you know?"

Kate snickered.

"Amanda, you'd fuck anything with a dick," Kate said.

"As if you're any better."

Kate couldn't argue with that; she was often just as promiscuous as Amanda. Emily was the only virgin in the group, but it was out of choice, not lack of opportunity. She could have easily gotten laid by almost any guy at our school but never pursued sex.

When our middle-aged teacher finally entered the room, he gestured for everyone to settle down. We went quiet quickly and paid attention to what he was saying, jotting down all the important stuff.

The class felt much longer than it actually was. When it came to an end, I quickly left the room and so did my three close friends.

Amanda and Kate were arguing about the best way to get a boy into bed while Emily was talking about how she might take over as captain of the basketball team when our current captain leaves for college.

She was very confident she would get the position. After all, no one denied that she was the best. She did have that perfect combination of speed and strength, along with the genius to go with them.

"I'm telling you. As soon as Tracey leaves, I am taking over."

"You'll have your chance soon, given that Tracey is leaving in just two months."

Amanda said "Just make sure you aren't too hard on us during practice, okay?" Kate saw a perfect opportunity there and took it.

"I thought you like hard stuff."

Emily, who had just sipped water, spat it out and started cackling. I too couldn't stop myself from laughing at that one. It really was quite savage.

Amanda, for her part, took it in stride. She might have been a whore but she always owned it with zero hesitation. That girl was never ashamed of how much she slept around. In fact, she was quite proud of it.

"Well, a limp dick is useless, so yes. I do prefer the hard ones."

We continued talking about sex all the way to our second class of the day.

....

During morning break, we decided to go to the library and hang out. When we got there, we met someone.

Clark's parents and Emily's were friends ever since we were kids, but the two of them were anything but friends. Emily had spent her entire life tormenting him. She regularly insulted his appearance, calling him fat when he was overweight.

After he got rid of the extra pounds, she switched to labelling him as an 'insect' and calling the boy ugly.

He could do nothing but put up with it since his parents forced him and her to hang out and he didn't want to go against their wishes. Such a goody two shoes he was. Or, as I sometimes thought, a boy with no spine.

"Hey, shorty," said Emily

Clark looked up from his book. He gulped nervously. His eyes darted from her to the rest of us. We all gave him condescending smirks, letting him know he won't be getting any help.

"H-Hi, Emily."

"H-Hi, Emily," she mocked him, eliciting giggles from Kate. Amanda struggled not to laugh. It was clear how terrified Clark was. Emily had spent years bullying him to tears. By that point in time, he was a complete mess. All she had to do was give him a look and he would squirm and act like he was about to combust.

All good entertainment, really.

Emily slammed her palms on the table. Leaning forward, she said "You know, you really should go to the gym and lift some weight. You look pathetically weak for an 18 year old boy."

"It's none of your business how I look."

"Oooooh, feisty. Finally learned to talk back, haven't you?" Emily then told him "Only took you 14 years. Such a miserable loser, you are. Afraid of a bunch of girls."

"I'm not afraid of you!"

"Really?"

She leaned in close and his eyes dilated. His lips trembled. He clearly couldn't move. He was paralysed - fixed to his place by her stare.

She smirked at him. "Thought so." Then she flicked his nose with her forefinger and strolled away, giggling softly.

I followed her, with Amanda and Kate not far behind.

"Why don't you bully someone else too?" Kate asked Emily. Emily shrugged.

Then the brunette replied "Why should I? Just Clark is enough. He gives me more than enough amusement on his own."

Amanda raised her eyebrows.

The morning break was soon over and we headed in different directions, having different classes for that period.

I had English Literature, just like Clark.

He arrived at the classroom a couple of minutes after I did. The boy sat down just in time, for our teacher entered the room mere moments later.

I watched him out of the corner of my eye. He did not seem to realise that I was observing him.

Then again, he might have simply been trying to ignore my presence.

The class was a pretty good one even though my friends weren't there with me. I did enjoy spending some time away from them - away from their constant conversations about getting dick.

I checked my pencil case then said to Clark "Can I borrow a pen please?"

He replied "I only have one."

He seemed far less afraid of me than he was of Emily, which was perfectly understandable. I never bullied him anywhere near as harshly, and always left him alone when I was by myself and not with Emily.

"Okay. Never mind."

I watched him write his notes, observing the way he scrunched his eyebrows. He was so dedicated to it and didn't notice that I was staring at him.

Finally I looked away from Clark and focused on the text in front of me.

At the end of the class, I had a free period and so did Emily. I texted her, asking if she'd like to get in extra basketball practice. She readily agreed.

We met at the basketball court, finding a couple of other girls on the team there as well. Soon the four of us got started with our practice. We were all in excellent shape and trained for 40 minutes before going to take a shower.

As we left the locker room, Emily asked me about how my class went.

"It was nothing unusual. I sat next to Clark like always."

"I see." Then Emily asked "Did you talk to him?"

"Only to ask him if he had a spare pen I could borrow. He said no."

Emily told me "I have some stuff I want you to help me with. Just between you and me. No one else is to know about it, alright?"

"Okay. Just tell me what you need."

Once our conversation was over I went straight to my next class of the day, one I shared with Amanda.

Amanda was making out with a guy at her table.

I cleared my throat and they parted lips. The guy looked embarrassed but my dear friend didn't. Instead, she looked annoyed.

"Did you have to interrupt?"

"You could wait until school's over before taking him home and fucking him, instead of making out with him right here," I told her. The guy blushed, made his excuses and returned to his seat.

I sat down next to Amanda just as our teacher entered the room. He told us the topics we'd be discussing and I borrowed Amanda's pen.

There wasn't that much to jot down that class. It was actually a pretty decent one; not the best but also not boring either, although that was probably due in part to having Amanda to chat with.

At the end of the day, I hurried home and helped my mom prepare dinner. She often let me help. It was something that I enjoyed, though not as much as sports.

That night, Emily called me.

We chatted on the phone for about half an hour before ending the call. I went to sleep at the usual hour and slept the entire night, waking up the next morning.

....

The next day, I got up and prepared for school.

I did it as quickly as I could, but still took care to apply my makeup properly. I put on my best clothes. Dressed in my blouse and short skirt, I looked fabulous. My figure was accentuated and my curves proudly displayed.

My parents were getting ready for breakfast when I joined them. My mom asked "Would you like to go shopping after school today?"

"That's a great idea! Yes!"

"Wonderful. I'll see you at the mall after your final period." We had breakfast together and I hopped on my bike and headed straight to school.

Once I was there, I quickly found some of my friends. They were chatting, most likely discussing boys and how to get more sex from them. I then spotted Clark, who was hovering near his locker.

His nose was buried in a book as he read through another of his paperbacks.

I approached him with a smile. Tapping his shoulder, I waited for Clark to look up. He blushed, making my grin grow wider.

"Hey, Clark. Could I talk to you for a moment?"

"Y-Yeah. Sure."

"I just wanted to apologize."

"For what?"

"I've always known the way Emily treats you is wrong but I've never been brave enough to stand up for you."

"Oh, that. Never mind," he sighed. "I don't blame you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She is your best friend and you didn't want to lose her, right? I might not have friends but I do understand how these things work."

"You really aren't mad at me?"

"Of course I'm not mad at you. Being mad at you won't solve anything."

I stared at him before saying "You're both cute and really nice."

He gaped at me. "I mean it, too. I do think you're cute. I'm sorry I never said it to you before. Like I said, I was something of a coward."

"A-Are you hitting on m-me?" he stammered nervously. I shrugged.

I asked him "What if I am?"

"W-Well I, I mean, if you'd like to go on a date-"

"I'd LOVE to go on a date with you!"

He gave me a huge smile, clearly still shy but not as much as before. "Where? When?" I told him I'll think about the date and time for a while then asked him to walk me to my class. He happily agreed.

We passed my friends who stared at us. Amanda's jaw dropped while Kate simply raised her eyebrows. Emily's expression, meanwhile, was inscrutable. You couldn't tell what she was thinking at that time. She just stared at me, then at Clark, who averted his gaze.

He was clearly uncomfortable with her attention.

Finally, she looked in another direction and he exhaled, relaxing a little, no longer as on edge. I gave the boy a small, reassuring smile and squeezed his hand.

Then I went inside my classroom. Kate and Emily followed me.

"Hey," Emily said. "So are you and him going out now?"

"Yup. No issues with that, right?"

"No. Why would I have issues?"

Kate was looking at us as though Emily and I were having a tennis match.

"It's just that you seem to think of Clark as a vastly inferior person. Wouldn't want to upset you by going out with him."

Kate was still staring.

"Well, if going out with him will make you happy..."

"Oh, it will."

"Then I'm okay with it."

Kate visibly relaxed. She clearly thought that Emily and I were going to get into a fight over this.

"I never knew you liked him," said Kate.

I shrugged.

"There was never a good moment to tell you." Kate narrowed her eyes before replying.

"I see. Well, I do hope you two can make it work. Let me know how good his dick is."

Emily looked amused. She started watching a basketball game on her phone, killing time until the teacher arrived two minutes later. At that point, she put her phone away and focused on the slides. I too paid attention to them. Kate, meanwhile, was swiping through Tinder and trying to find a guy to hook up with. She sneakily rubbed her pussy through her skirt then looked at the handsome boy sitting next to her.

Kate smiled mischievously. Then she slipped her hand under her skirt. His eyes grew wide as she withdrew it moments later, fingers covered in sticky fluids. Before he could say anything, she shoved her fingers into his mouth, forcing him to taste her pussy juice.

"I was gonna hook up with someone from Tinder but you'll do," she said. "I'm taking you home with me after school today."

He protested. "I have a girlfriend," the boy said weakly.

"I don't care. If you don't fuck me, I'll arrange for someone to beat the shit out of you. Do you want that?"

He quickly shook his head.

"Thought so. Just give me dick and cum in me, and I'll leave you alone, alright?"

The terrified boy nodded.

Emily rolled her eyes, saying "You and Amanda should really see someone about your sex addiction. Nymphos." I snickered.

The rest of the class, we focused on taking notes and doing our assignment, making sure to complete and hand in the essays in time. It wasn't too difficult. I was a pretty good student, after all.

At the end of the class, I quickly left the room and went looking for Clark. He gave me a shy smile, looking so cute with his blushing cheeks. I approached him. As it turned out, we both had a free period so we decided to spend it studying together. Well, he studied while I stared at him.

I observed his expression and the way he scrunched his eyebrows when focusing on what he was reading. He was very dedicated but eventually looked up from his book. Realizing that I was staring at him, he blushed.

"Wanna have lunch with me today?"

"Sure!" he replied.

Then he asked me how my first class went and we talked for the rest of the free period.

.........

A couple of days later, Emily and I were practising basketball with other members of the team. She was placed in charge after our previous captain left the school. Emily proved to be something of a tyrant in her new capacity and ordered everyone to train twice as hard as we used to. Very few could keep up with her when she took us jogging.

We were all a mess afterwards, except her. She was a freak of nature who could put her body through gruelling conditions with ease.

She often forgot the rest of us weren't like her though. No, we needed rest and recuperation while she could work out all day without feeling tired at all.

"I'm telling you, you're pushing too far," I said to her after we showered and left the locker room. She shrugged.

Emily said "No, I think Tasha didn't push hard enough back when she was around so a lot of our teammates aren't as fit as they should be."

"How fit do you think we should be, anyway?"

"Fitter. Should always strive to be fitter," was her answer. She sipped her coffee before spotting someone coming our way.

It was Clark.

He smiled at me before getting nervous at the sight of Emily. Emily said "Hey, shrimp. Your girlfriend and I were working out earlier. Maybe you should start going to the gym if you want to look good when standing next to her."

"Emily!" I protested. She just shrugged.

Clark murmured "Hi, Emily." Then he gave me a smile and asked "Wanna have dinner together?"

I nodded.

Emily rolled her eyes then told Clark "Just because you're now dating my friend doesn't mean I'm gonna be any nicer to you. You're still a little twerp, get that? Still a weakling."

Clark met her eyes and for the first time I saw defiance in his.

"If you see other people as beneath you, it says a lot more about you than them."

I couldn't believe it, and neither could she. He actually stood up to her! And by saying something like that?

Emily was, for a couple of seconds, actually stunned.

Then she rallied herself and sneered at him. "That's all you got. Just empty words. Nothing else. Loser."

Then she walked away.

I looked at him with newfound respect. "Wow. You really are a lot stronger than I thought, you know? Talking back to her like that after everything she put you through. Where was that courage all this time?"

"You helped me find it."

I blushed at his words then ruffled his hair affectionately. Then we went to have lunch together, just the two of us. We had our lunch at a cafe near the school.

The food was pretty good for the money. As we ate I asked him how his day went.

"It was okay," he said. "I did run into Emily earlier, right after arriving at school. She was with Kate and Amanda. Said some stuff to me that I'd rather not repeat."

I raised my eyebrows.

He hastily added "No, don't worry about it. It's nothing I couldn't handle. I just don't want to think or talk about it just now."

"Okay, then. I know she has been really mean to you over the years, but she's my friend too. So if you could..."

"I'll put up with her for your sake," he told me. He said "And my parents' as well. Hers and mine are friends, after all."