Anything for Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Leah helps punish a submissive during a Tea Party.
4k words
4.24
8.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbdfa2
gbdfa2
2 Followers

She looks up, seeing piercing blue eyes looking back at her. She adjusts the white latex hood covering her face, making sure it's perfectly in place. She pulls her hair through the hole in the top, letting her wavy auburn hair fall down to her shoulders.

Leah isn't sure how to feel about tonight, her last at the Lost and Found. The memories come flooding back; the various sessions and clients that she's had over years are at the forefront of her thoughts. The reality setting in, this is it, this is the end of her life as she knows it. She wonders how she'll cope in the end, with the club closing for good after tonight.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Leah admires the black and yellow diagonal striped latex dress. It is complimented by a red and black latex long sleeve top along with a red and black latex cape. To top it off, Leah has a plastic crown on her head and plastic scepter topped with a heart on the table next to her. Her outfit is supposed to make her the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, matching the theme of the night. She has to admit that the end product far exceeds her expectations.

Taking her makeup, she completes the look using blue eyeshadow and red lipstick, using Helena Bonham Carter's version of the character as her inspiration.

The excitement of the evening is beginning to build, the leap into the unknown on the precipice.

Her thoughts are interrupted when she hears the DJ from the stage announce the beginning of the first act on the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Tea Party at the Lost and Found! I'm your host Quinn, but you can call me the Mad Hatter. We are ready to get started with our first act, a bondage wrestling match between two subs! The rules of this little competition are simple. The first sub to be tied up and unable to escape her predicament after sixty seconds will be the loser. There is a five-minute time limit to determine a winner, after which we will have a coin flip to decide our winner. The winner of the coin flip will get some assistance from her master in order to tie up the loser. Once we have a loser, we will immediately shift to her punishment here on stage!"

Leah makes her way to the side of the stage, weaving her way around the club staff and tea party guests, watching two couples as they prepare for the match. On one side Hannah is conversing with Tristian, pulling her blonde hair back into a ponytail, an air of confidence about her. On the other is Bethany, twirling her brunette hair nervously in her fingers, almost ignoring Devin as he whispers to her.

"Tristian, Devin, if you would please step off the stage so we can begin. We have a tight schedule to keep." The men nod at the Mad Hatter and then each other before stepping off stage. A bell chimes and the two women spring into action, each grabbing a length of rope and begin circling each other, looking for an opportunity to strike. Leah already knows the outcome; she has agreed to punish the predestined loser on stage once she is fully bound.

Leah had been approached a few weeks ago at the club by two men asking her to participate in the punishment of a sub.

----------

"Excuse me, Mistress Rose?"

Leah was on her way to one of the changing rooms at the Lost and Found after her session with a sub. She turned around, finding two men walking towards her. As they approached, she noticed that both men were somewhat older than her. The man on the left was slightly shorter than Leah with her six-inch heels on, while the man on the right was just a bit taller.

"How can I help you?" she responded, regarding the men as they reached her.

"My name is Devin and this is Tristian." The man on the left spoke for the duo, pointing to his companion as he introduced them both. Devin's shirt was tight across his chest, indicating that he worked out. Tristian on the other hand, was scrawnier and had a full beard. "We were wondering if you would like to help us punish one of our subs?" Devin was nervous; he ran his hand through his hair, causing an intricate silver and gold threaded wedding band to glint in the light.

Leah straightened up a bit at the question. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, to make a long story short, we had a bet between the two of us. We set up a game where we got to play with each other's sub, with the winning couple taking ownership of the losing sub for a weekend. My sub Bethany won, but we figured out she cheated."

"You mean Hannah figured it out." Tristian stated matter-of-factly, watching as Devin explained the situation to Leah. She hadn't noticed it when they approached, but now she sees a jagged scar under his left eye.

"You're right. Hannah discovered a GPS tracker in Tristian's shoe. We were able to track the serial number to a purchase that Bethany made. Anyways, I need to punish Bethany for her transgression. It's unacceptable to behave so dishonestly. I'd like to think our relationship is built on trust, but she has broken it. She has broken our friends' trust as well. We want to use the Tea Party to punish her."

"How do I fit into this situation?" Leah asked, needing more information before making a decision.

Tristian spoke this time, detailing the plan they had in mind.

"Alright, I'm in."

----------

Hannah has moved in on Bethany, grabbing the brunette's left wrist and twisting it behind her back, causing the petite girl to drop to her knees, attempting to relieve the pressure. In response, Hannah takes the rope she is holding in one hand and folds it in half on the ground, taking the ends and bringing them together. She then places the rope over Bethany's wrist, taking the loose ends and feeding them through the loop made by folding the rope. Pulling tight, she now has control of Bethany's wrist with the rope.

Hannah takes the rope and wraps it around Bethany's body diagonally, tying the rope off up near Bethany's left shoulder and out of reach of her other arm. In this position, Bethany isn't completely helpless, but is unable to protect herself from Hannah's attacks.

Suddenly, a bell chimes, indicating that the five-minute time limit has been reached. "Ladies, you have fought valiantly, but I'm afraid we're on a tight schedule. We will now perform the coin flip to determine our winner. Hannah, since you're not tied at all, call it in the air." The Mad Hatter tosses a coin into the air.

"Heads."

"OH, I'm sorry Hannah, but it came up tails!" the Mad Hatter announces excitedly. "Devin, if you would be so kind and help Bethany tie up Hannah." The crowd cheers, excited to see more action.

"NOOOOOooooo!" cries Hannah with Devin approaching her on stage. In a swift motion, he picks the blonde woman up and places her down on her stomach. He takes his right knee and places it in the small of her back while simultaneously grabbing both wrists and holding them just above his knee.

"Babe, help me out here." Devin calls over to Bethany.

"I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Can't you do it yourself? You already have complete control of Hannah; what do you need my help for?" Bethany's annoyance is clear in her voice, realizing that she was in a precarious situation before she was saved by fate. Bethany continues to try to free herself, not bothering to check on the situation between Devin and Hannah. Just as it looks like Bethany is on the verge of reaching the knot holding her arm behind her back, another bell chimes.

"What's this?! A second time limit has been reached?! I don't believe it! Ladies and gentlemen, the rules state that if the winner of the coin flip has not tied the loser after two minutes, their status is reversed, the loser becomes the winner and both men are to help our new winner. Tristian, Devin, if you would please hold Bethany while Hannah ties her up!"

Both Bethany and the crowd are shocked, not remembering the rule being announced before the start of the bout. Devin releases Hannah and moves towards Bethany, who is shaking her head in desperation. "No! Master! Please, don't do this!" Bethany is backing away from Devin, not knowing she is moving straight into Tristian's waiting arms. Tristian picks her up and puts her down on her stomach, just as Devin had done to Hannah moments ago. This time, however, Devin joins him, helping to hold Bethany in place.

Hannah makes her way over some rope strewn about the ground, picking up two longer pieces before heading over to the group of three. "Master Tristian, Sir, just like we agreed." Tristian presses down firmly on Bethany's back while Devin grabs her right ankle and brings it to the back of her right thigh. Bethany struggles in earnest, but is helpless to fight off two grown men. Hannah takes a piece of rope, folds it in half, and wraps it around the ankle and thigh of the held woman, creating a frogtie of her right leg. Once Hannah and Devin are satisfied that the knot will hold, they repeat the process on Bethany's left ankle and thigh.

Ignoring the other two, Tristian works the knot free that was holding Bethany's arm in place behind her back. Not letting go, he grabs her free arm and holds both of the woman's arms in place with one hand. "Hannah, go get the armbinder please. We'll need it for the next step." Tristian commands. "Yes sir." Comes Hannah's reply, moving quickly to grab the piece of restraining equipment.

Once the brunette has been frogtied, the two men lift her into a seated position, holding her in place by grabbing an arm each. Hannah moves behind her, armbinder in hand. She kneels down and begins rolling the binder up Bethany's arms and to the top of her shoulders, using the straps to lock it in place. Hannah then takes Bethany's hands in the armbinder and lifts her arms up, forcing the brunette to bend forward. As this happens, the brunette moans in pain, shifting her body down in an attempt to escape the predicament.

Leah watches silently as Tristian walks over towards her to bring the next piece of Bethany's punishment on stage. He picks up a wooden horse, carrying it back on stage to the delight of the audience seated at the long table. While this is happening, Devin picks his sub up, holding her up by her thighs, her back and arms pressed to his chest. Tristian places the wooden horse in front of Devin and Bethany so that when Bethany is placed on it, she will be facing the audience. Devin adjusts his hold on Bethany, spreading her legs and lips fully, driving the edge of the horse completely into her pussy and ass.

Devin sets Bethany on the horse, balancing her there. Tristan begins to tie weights to her knees, pulling her further down, causing her to groan. Once he's done with the weights, he moves to tie Bethany's ankles to the horse. Meanwhile, Hannah has taken more rope to loop through the ring at the hands of the armbinder. A ring on a chain has been lowered from the ceiling and Hannah takes the other end of the rope and begins threading it through the hanging ring. Once it's tied, she walks over to the other end of the chain and begins pulling. This forces Bethany's arms up into a strappado position, making her lean further forward to help ease the tension in her shoulders.

After tying off the rope to hold Bethany's arms up, Hannah walks over to the bound woman. "Are you ready for the next stage of your punishment, you little whore?" Hannah sneers at Bethany. Bethany is only able to manage a moan in response.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Tea Party, I'd like to introduce you to our Queen of Hearts for the next part of our show! Please give a warm welcome to Mistress Rose!" The Mad Hatter announces to the crowd, who begin murmuring amongst themselves in appreciation at this turn of events.

Leah strides on stage, her heels clicking as she walks out towards her victim. Nearing the woman, she reaches out and takes a handful of Bethany's hair, pulling her head up to face the audience. "Are you ready to be a good girl, Bethany?" she asks.

"Yes mistress" comes the strained reply from the brunette on the horse.

"Very good manners! I usually have to remind my subs to be respectful. Tell me, what is your safe word slut?" Leah already knows the answer, but she wants the audience to know that the scene they are about to witness is conducted safely.

"Apple sauce, mistress."

"Good. And what if you're gagged? How do you tell me to stop?"

"Three grunts while shaking my head, mistress."

"I have a question for you. Do you know why you're in this position?"

"Because I lost a coin flip mistress."

"Not quite. Why are you in this position?"

"Because I was bound by Hannah, Master Tristian and Master Devin."

"Wrong again. Why are you in this position?"

Leah sees the defeated look on Bethany's face when she answers. "I don't know, mistress."

"Tell me, did you play a game with Hannah prior to this one?"

"Yes mistress."

"Who won that game?"

"I did mistress."

"You did? I heard from a little bird that you cheated to win. Is that true?"

Bethany's eyes widened in understanding. "Yes mistress."

"So, you didn't really win, did you?"

"No mistress."

"I'll ask my original question again. Do you know why you are in this position?"

"Because I cheated, mistress. I cheated so that my master and I could use Hannah like a whore for a weekend."

"I hope it was worth it. Tell me one more thing before I gag you. What happens to cheaters?"

"They get punished, mistress. I deserved to be punished, mistress."

"Well then, let's give you what you want." Leah can feel the crowd's eyes on her, wondering what will happen to the petite woman sweating under the heat of the stage lights and the strain of her position. Leah looks over to Hannah and nods at her; Hannah rolls a cart full of instruments over by Bethany. Moving behind the petite brunette, Hannah reaches around Bethany to pinch her nipples, twisting them cruelly between her fingers. Bethany yelps at the sudden pain, not expecting Hannah to be involved anymore in her punishment.

Leah has moved over to the cart, picking up a ring gag with green straps and a flogger. "Open your mouth." Bethany complies, allowing Leah to insert the gag and buckle it in place and adding a small padlock. Leah then turns to the tea party guests wanting to get them involved. "We'll start with her front. How many strokes does she deserve?" She hears several responses; most are too cruel, but settles on twenty. "Since she's gagged, she will need some help counting. If I could have audience participation, please? "

Leah moves to Bethany's side and swings the flogger striking Bethany in the right breast, eliciting a muffled groan from the girl. "One!" The audience shouts.

Leah swings again, this time hitting Bethany in the left breast. "Two!"

She switches it up, hitting Bethany in the stomach. "Three!"

Leah alternates between Bethany's breasts and stomach, reddening the girl's core, the audience counting along with each stroke. When they reach twenty, Leah stops and Bethany hangs her head, panting in discomfort.

"I think she's enjoying this; I know I am. Shall we continue with her back?" Leah asks the audience. "Yes! More!" The audience responds. "How about you, Bethany? Raise your ass off the horse if you want more." Leah loves this; feeding off the crowd's energy as they take in the show before them.

Bethany pulls with her arms and grips the horse with her legs, pushing her ass up. Leah knows that she can't hold the position for very long. She moves behind the girl and swings the flogger in quick succession; the crowd can barely keep up with the count as she flogs the sub, covering Bethany's back and ass with more swats, causing grunts and moans to escape her mouth. Soon the girl's skin tone matches her front, and she slumps back down. Thankfully for her, Leah has reached twenty swats on her back and ass or there would be more punishment for the girl.

"Very good slut, very good. You've taken the first part of your punishment well." Leah caresses Bethany's face while she talks to her. Leah turns to look at Hannah, who hasn't moved away from the cart. "Hannah, you may use the vibe on Bethany now. Don't let her cum."

"Yes, mistress!" exclaims Hannah gleefully. She picks up a wireless Hitachi wand and brings it over to Bethany. Bethany moans as it hits her clit. "My, my, aren't we sensitive. You heard the mistress, no cumming." Hannah taunts the girl.

Leah moves away from the subs, stepping to the front of the stage. "That was just Bethany's warm up. Unbeknownst to her, Master Devin has offered her up as a free use sub tonight. One of you will get to be the first to use her before she gets all messy." Leah giggles as she says this. Bethany lets out a strangled groan behind her, shocked by this newest revelation. "Underneath the plates on the table, one of you will find a green wristband. Please bring it up here so that we can put it on her and so that you can have the first go at our slut."

The crowd begins murmuring, flipping the plates over in search of the wrist band. "I found it!" Cries a man, lifting the wrist band in the air. He scrambles up to the stage, excitement radiating from his body. He's taller than Leah in her six-inch heels, his broad shoulders further evidence of the size difference between him and the smaller women on stage. He wipes his longer red hair out of his face.

"What's your name? Actually, never mind. She's not going to know the name of anyone who has their way with her tonight. Why should you be any different? Come, help me get her off the horse." Leah and the man walk over to the girl and begin to work, taking the weight off her legs, lowering her arms and disconnecting her ankles from the horse. They lift her up off the horse and place her on the ground, her legs still in a frogtie.

"Hannah, bring the collar and cuffs over please. Sir, if you would be so kind and remove the arm binder from the girl and put the wristband on her." As he works, Hannah moves beside Leah, presenting to her the green leather cuffs and green collar. Leah takes the wrist cuffs from Hannah along with a clip and two small padlocks. She slides the cuffs in place on Bethany, locking them on. "Place your hands behind your back whore." Bethany complies, allowing Leah to clip them together. "You're now going to service this nice man however he pleases." The crowd cheers for the further debasement of the brunette girl. "Hannah, while he has his fun, place the ankle cuffs and the collar on our loser."

"Up on your knees girl." Commands the man. He moves so that he and Bethany are side-long on stage, giving the audience the best view. He unzips his pants and fishes out his cock. "Suck it; get me nice and wet for you." Bethany hesitates for a moment before taking him in her mouth. He groans at the touch of her tongue gliding across the skin of his manhood. Within moments his cock has hardened from the stimulation of her mouth and the excitement of putting on a show. He grabs her hair and begins to fuck her face, forcing her to take him in her throat. He groans when he pushes past her barrier, relishing in the power he has over a helpless sub.

Leah moves again to the front of stage, standing off to the side so that the audience has a view of the stage show. She needs to make a final announcement for this act. Bethany's struggles are the background noise as Leah addresses the audience. "While you watch the violation up here, I'd like to tell you what the rest of Bethany's night will look like. There is a padlock on each of the ankle and wrist cuffs, along with the collar and gag. Which means there are six keys total that are needed to free her; they are spread throughout the club. Her mission is to earn them so that she can be freed."

As she's speaking, Bethany cries out, muffled by the gag. Leah turns to the pair, only to find the man has forced Bethany face down on the stage, plunging his cock in and out of her pussy. His hips are a blur, causing a lewd slapping sound while he pounds into her. He groans, signaling that it won't be long until he erupts. With a loud moan he slams himself forward one last time, slumping on top of Bethany and releases his load deep into her pussy.

gbdfa2
gbdfa2
2 Followers
12