Anything for Mister Isaac Pt. 02

Story Info
Mister Isaac tells her to go home with a co-worker.
8.4k words
4.29
2.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers

It had been a few months since Opals stint on the train. Her period had been a welcome guest after giving herself bare to those strange men, and she got tested for STDs at the local clinic, as per Mister Isaac's request. They also offered her birth control, which she accepted after asking his permission.

The man who took her ID never returned, and she was sorely disappointed. She had to go to the DMV to get a new one in order to collect her diploma after graduation. With no plans after school, she got a job at a local ice cream shop for the summer.

There is where she met Tyler. A pimply, lanky college boy who stared at her chest while he talked to her. He was store manager, so not talking to him wasn't an option. But she wasn't too sad about that.

[He's staring again] she texted Mister Isaac on her lunch break, eating her allotted calorie intake for lunch from the menu. She snapped an apple slice off between her teeth, and glanced up through her lashes at him across the store. They had a lot of fresh fruit toppings, and the apples were in for the season for their apple pie ice cream flavor. Tyler's staring always made her feel giddy inside, his admiration of her body made her feel so desired.

[What do you expect? You've been wearing your shirts stretched lower like I've instructed, correct?]

[Of course.]

[Perhaps it's time to let him invite you over. If you record it, and post it on the site, I have a special reward for you.]

Mister Isaac had her set up an account on a popular porn site. Mostly, she's been posting masturbation videos, some where she whispered in a sultry voice begging her viewers to find her and fuck her. Any significant donations received special shout-outs on her live stream that she did every saturday.

Mister Isaac kept all of the money, of course. He promised to take care of her, and she believed him.

"Your break is over, Opal." his voice called across the shop, and Opal bounced up immediately, her tits on full display in her too small uniform shirt.

"Hey, Tyler..." she said as she slid through the lifted counter, Tyler holding up for her, folding it back down as she passed through. As she moved passed him, she arched her back slightly, grazing her ass across his groin. She heard a slight intake of breath, and his hand flicked forward, grazing her hips and sliding a finger down the valley between her ass cheeks.

"I was wondering... if you wanted to hang out tonight. After shift. Maybe show me that game you and Braiden were talking about."

Tyler made a slight choking sound, his gaze glued on the cleavage pressing against her low top. "Y-You play games?" he ground out, making an honest effort to meet her big blue eyes.

"Mmm. No. But I would love to watch." She fluttered her eyelashes suggestively, and loved to watch him blush as his eyes locked on her lips as she licked them slowly. "Yeah ok. You... you take the bus right? We can just take my car back to my place. I-Ill order take out." He smiled awkwardly.

"Sounds like a plan!"

The two of them went back to work, but Opal didn't let him forget about their plans. She updated Mister Isaac almost immediately, and he was very pleased with her. She brushed against Tyler every chance she got, bending over in front of him or sliding her ass across his crotch. By time closing came around, Opals own was wet through.

Sliding into his car, a classic with deep bucket seats and an old fashioned radio and chipping orange paint over an elongated hood, she licked her dry lips. Her voice soft, she looked over at him as he finally turned the engine after three cranks of the key. "I like your car." she said, quite honestly. It was a mess, but with a little TLC it could be a beautiful beast.

"Thanks. She's all mine. Ive got some parts in the garage to do some work on her this weekend."

Opal smiled wide and reached over to him, resting her hand high on his thigh. He looked down at her hand and shifted, pushing his hips forward slightly as he gazed to the side at her tits. "That sounds hot. You work on cars?"

He grinned, his pimply nose crinkling slightly. "Yeah, my dad taught me...." he paused, drinking in her body. "Youre hot." he finally said in return, quite unceremoniously as be shifted and shot from the parking lot.

"I see you looking, Tyler..." she said in a husky voice, blinking rapidly.

"Its hard not to." he said, glancing at her periodically as they shot down country back roads.

Opal shifted in her seat, folding her knees under her and leaning across his center console. "Do you want to see my tits?" she asked in a whisper.

Tyler groaned, and nodded. "Take them out the top... keep them out while I drive..." he demanded.

For a lanky and socially awkward guy, he sure knew what he wanted. She smiled and pulled her uniform top down, some threads in the neckline snapping as she forced it wide around her breasts, folding the cups of her bra down too.

"Oh god you have such nice tits... reminds me of good porn star tits. God, you're so hot." His pants bulged in his crotch and she leaned forward, sliding her hand between his thighs and cupping his hardening package.

Opal moaned softly in his ear. The car swerved for a moment before he righted it. "Jesus fucking christ. Kiss my dick through my pants Opal. Please..."

"You don't have to say please." she replied suggestively, and bent forward at the hips, opening her mouth around his bulge. She slowly kissed him through his zipper, tongue pressing out and swirling the fabric.

"Want me to just tell you what to do?" he said, a small moan in his voice. His hand cupped the back of her head, shoving down and smooshing her unceremoniously against his crotch. "I can take control. You want that, huh, slut?"

Opal moaned in response, wincing slightly as her nose crushed against his crotch. His fist tightened in her long blond hair, grinding her face down into his cock.

"Oh fuck Opal. You fucking slut. This is better than I imagined."

Opal spent another minute with her face ground into his pants before he released her. He was panting, and so was she.

"Im surprised you dont have a boyfriend. Or do you, and you're a dirty cheating slut to boot?"

Opal didn't reply. Mister Isaac... he wasn't her boyfriend. He was more than that. He owned her. He toyed with her. He rewarded her. But she was nothing to him.

"Oh fuck, you are a cheating fucking slut. Please at least tell me he wont be knocking down my door for fucking you..." he groaned.

Opal smiled shyly, and shook her head. No, Mister Isaac wanted this.

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes." he repeated, tapping the heel of his palm against the drivers wheel. His excitement was palpable. "You dirty fucking whore." he growled as they pulled into a large farm like property. Rows of purple cabbage were planted in the front of the several acres, creating a beautiful landscape ahead of the farmhouse at the end of the drive. Tyler drove past it onto a little dirt trail that led into the woods. In a large clearing near a creek, a little trailer stood out on its own.

"Hang on, let me kick the generator on..." he mumbled, glancing back at her. "Get out. Let me see you standing there with your tits hanging out. Better yet, get undressed." he stomped around the short camper sized trailer and a loud rumbling started up, probably the generator he mentioned.

Opal was shivering with excitement. It was too cold to be naked out here, but she did exactly as he asked, stripping down to her naked flesh. Leaves and rocks and cold bit into her feet as she stood there, having tossed her clothes back into his car.

When he returned, he groaned. "Oh fuck yes. C'mere." He didnt wait for her reply, just grabbed her messily under her jaw and by the back of her hair, and dragging her closer to him, kissing her messily on the mouth. She returned his affection, pressing her thighs together in need.

"Fuck yes..." he grumbled against her. "I've always wanted to fuck a bitch over the hood of my car."

Now home, he was much braver than he ever seemed at work. But his confidence and the way he manhandled her made her pant with need. She stumbled as he dragged her around in an arc and found herself thrown across the hood of the classic with an oof.

"Yes please fuck me!" she gasped, her hands splayed over the hood. He grabbed one of her legs and threw it onto the hood, leaving her utterly exposed.

"Are you on birth control? Fuck that, I don't care. I don't do condoms so you better be, or else its plan B for you in the morning." She heard his zipper pull down before he thrust into her without warning, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her ass. "Fuuuck. Do you want my seed, baby? I'm gonna fill you up good. You're so wet. Is that for me? Do you like being thrown down and degraded? Fucked good in the woods by a real man?"

Opal moaned. It wasn't a physical pleasure that had her so worked up. His dick lacked in all the ways that mattered. But he was the epitome of asshole that got her insides stirring. "Yes! Fuck me Tyler! I love the way you're talking to me. Please get me harder! Fill me with your seed!"

Tyler didn't last long. He grunted just a minute later and spilled into her hungry pussy, shuddering behind her. She moaned loudly st the feeling of his heat spreading inside of her.

She heard a shutter behind her and looked over her shoulder, her leg still hiked up on the car, and saw Tyler taking photos as his cream spilled from her core. "Come on, you pretty tight cunt. I am meeting some guys on COD and I'd like my dick sucked." he said.

She followed him into the trailer which was just as messy as the outside. Some empty pizza boxes were stacked on the short countertop and several dishes and beer bottles cluttered the coffee table which looked like it eas in desperate need of a wipe down.

He grabbed her around her hips and yanked her over his lap, her hips thrust upward where they were propped up over his lap, while her upper body sank into the old cushions. She tried adjusting herself, to save the awkward position but he just shoved her back down, admiring her body at his mercy.

"Oh man, this fucking cunt was gorgeous to fuck." he murmured, taking out his phone and snapping a few more photos. He parted her labia, exposing sticky wetness that stretched between one and the other. Her clit begged to play, and her pussy clenched on emptiness. He began typing next, before tossing the phone onto the table and picking up his wireless controller. "Do you do this often? Beg guys to take you home so you can be a cheating little bitch?" he raised his hand and brought it down hard with a SMACK right at the front of her pussy. Opal squealed and lshoved more upright, drawing her knees up to hide her tender spot.

"N-no!" she whined, panting as she propped up awkwardly on her elbows. "Just... I wanted to see what you were like..." She glanced around, trying to find an opportunity to set up her phone to record their escapade for Mister Isaac.

"And what am I like?" he asked with a chuckle, pinching the skin at the top of her slit and tugging at it.

"So hot..." she squirmed, biting her full bottom lip. "So controlling. You put me in my place." Her clit throbbed for attention from his fingers that lingered so close.

Tyler raised his hand, about to smack her soft bare little mound again when his hand stilled in the air, staring down at the little tattoo above her slit. It was a small design of curling lines, forming a loose representation of an arrow pointing down towards her pussy. The words "Fuck Me" were hidden artfully in the swirling lines. A tattoo courtesy of Mister Isaac. He laughed, and brought his hand down sharply again, smacking the sensitive flesh.

"Call me Master, then..."

"Yes Master..." she replied, though the title was nothing more than superficial to her, it made him groan with delight.

"Such a desperate little fucking slut. You want my cock again, slut? I bet it's better than your boyfriends, huh? Some popular jock on steroids making his little prick shrink to nothing."

Opal mewled and said nothing, letting him build his narrative. He grabbed her and dragged her off the couch, leaving her on her knees between his own. He reached over her head and grabbed his controller and headset, slipping it on.

They spent some time like this, with her massaging and groping his thighs and crotch, practically worshipping him from her knees. Occasionally, he would reach down, pinching her nipple or the tight skin over her ribs, a sharp note of pain and attention that kept her wet.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, and they both jumped. He shoved past her, and Opal stood quickly, grabbing her phone off the coffee table and setting up her special recording app, propping it up in the corner to view the messy house and the couch, where she assumed they'd stick around.

Tyler was inviting two other guys into the room. One a but taller and broader than he was, the other slightly shorter with thick arms and a bit of a belly. She fiddled, biting her lip, turning back to her phone for a moment to text Mister Isaac.

[There's 3 of them now.] she typed. Dots swirled at the bottom of thr screen as he replied almost immediately.

[Sounds like you're in for a treat.]

[Yes Mister Isaac.]

She returned her phone to the corner and hit record again, before turning back to the room. Her ribs rose and fell with each breath, taking in the group carrying pizza boxes and chinese takeout as Tyler made introductions.

"Man, I thought you were joking..." the round one, Luis, said in awe. "A text about a hot naked girl who you fucked over your car... We've been making fun of you man. Figured she was either imaginary or really fucking ugly."

The tall one, who Tyler had called Rody, stared at her with his mouth hanging open. "Dude. Dude... DUDE!"

"What? You're embarrassing me, Rody, dont act like you've never seen a naked girl before..."

Rody ignored him and stalked around the couch, leaning down to get a closer look at the tattoo on her pussy. "Fuck... me..." he whispered, less like he was reading it and more in shock. "You're her! It really is you!"

They all started talking over her as Opal stoof there in shock. Was he... one of her viewers? Mister Isaac was going to get a kick out of this.

"Who?" Tyler shouted for order, grabbing his friend by the shoulders. "Who do you think she is? She just works at my job."

Rody pulled out his cell and started scrolling. A few taps later and he pressed the volume up button with his thumb.

On his screen was indeed her. It was her masturbation videos. One where she had used clothespins to pinch her labia out of the way and expose her soft inner folds and her pulsing cum hole. Her moans and soft begging voice sounded from the sharp sounding speaker.

The guys huddled around it, watching with their mouths open as she shifted awkwardly from foot to foot. Rody turned and cast the video to his TV, and they all stood there, watching the video, glancing over at her, her hair, her hands, her tattoo.

"Its fucking. Her. I saw her before. I cant believe I didn't... I work with a fucking porn star." Tyler turned towards her suddenly, grabbing her by the hair. He jerked her head back and she squeaked, panting as she looked up at him. "I fucked you good, didn't I?" he bragged, his fingers tracing her lips like she was a whole new person.

"Y-yes, Master... you fucked me good."

"Holy fuck, what did she call you?" Luis laughed and darted forward, grabbing her by ger bare hips and turning her towards himself instead. "Do me, do me next. Call me Master, sweetness..." he breathed.

"Anything for you, Master Luis..." she panted huskily.

He laughed loudly, leaning forward to kiss her lips, shoving his tongue between her teeth. She opened for him, moaning as their tongues danced. Her fingers grazed down his chest and over his belly, and she felt him grow hard against her hip.

"This is your little fantasy, isnt it, Opal..." Rody said, stalking forward from just past his friends. "Its your tag line. 'Find me and fuck me'." he quoted her videos. She had thought that Tyler would remain the top dog, since it was his house, but she felt a sense of dominance and control rolling off of Rody. She moaned at his words, looking right at him, but she didnt say anything. She didn't need to. The submissive in her recognized him and wanted him to ravage her. "I found you." Rody knocked his way past his two friends and grasped each nipple between his thumb and the crook of his first finger, yanking towards him to close the gap that remained.

Opal squealed and stumbled forward, arms flailing slightly as she looked up at him. "You found me, Master Rody..." she whispered in return, wincing as he squeezed her sensitive flesh in his grip. He released her suddenly, and the. grabbed the mass of flesh of her breast, the color rushing back to her nipples as he lifted her breasts, squeezing them together and digging his fingers in to angle them upward.

"Lick them, Opal." he commanded, and she strained her tongue out over her bottom lip, shivering as she tongued her own nipples at his command. Both Tyler and Luis had their hands in their pants, jerking off as they watched the display. Rody jerked her roughly by her breasts, interrupting her lavishing her breasts and his mouth replaced hers, groaning as he sucked and bit her flesh. "Oh god what I've dreamed of doing to you, Opal. You always talk right to the camera, making it easy to imagine you're talking to me. Begging me to fuck and defile and degrade you." He grabbed a nipple between his teeth and pulled, his teeth digging into thr sensitive flesh.

"She has a boyfriend." Tyler spoke up, inching foreard to push her head to the side, his tongue licking her shoulder and neck. "A pathetic dude with a tiby dick. No wonder she gets online and begs someone to fuck her good"

"A cheating whore, huh..." Luis laughed. "Cheating bitches deserve to get ruined." he rumbled. "Stupid bitch. Let me have her ass dry... I wanna see her cry."

"Nobody's getting her until I've had her. I found her. I won my prize." Rody growled. He grabbed her by her waist and shoved her to the side, sending her flying into the couch. He flicked out his phone and hit record, holding the camera sideways to scan her naked body onto the video before settling right on her face. "Beg me to fuck your face, princess. I hope that eyeliner of yours runs."

Opal moaned. She hasn't had multiple dicks since the stairwell incident. Being argued over by these three guys made her squirm.

"Please fuck my face." she panted, opening her mouth wide and reaching for his jeans button. "Fuck my throat, Master..."

He grabbed her nipple, dragging her forward and rolling it between his fingers until she whimpered as she undid his pants, exposing his cock. It was more impressive than Tyler's, uncut, swollen behind that thin foreskin. She leaned forward, about to take it into her mouth when his fingers dove past her lips instead, shoving right in to the back of her tongue. He made her mouth gape wide and shoved 4 fingers to the back of her mouth, nails scraping her throat and making her gag. Saliva pooled in her mouth as he jerked his hand in and out of her mouth, spittle beginning to fly as he toyed with her.

He grabbed her by her jaw, four fingers spreading her cheeks and suppressing her tongue as his thumb hooking under her chin as he jerked her forward, grasping the bottom of his cock and shoving his way into his mouth to take her unprepared. She choked, her throat bulging against his girth as she looked up at him. Her eyes flooded as she struggled to calm what little breath she could drag in as he grabbed her by the hair, holding her deep on his cock. He thrust back and forth slightly, rocking her on his cock but not giving her an inch.

She looked up at him as he eyes began to water and she gagged around him. Just as he wished, mascara vegan to run down her cheeks, dragged along her pale skin by her tears. She sputtered, saliva erupting from her cheeks as he choked her on his cock, making a mess and slicking his pubes with her drool.

LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers