Anything for Mister Isaac Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed into his truck and started the engine and she scrambled to try and get her knees under her on the hood. Her heart hammered at the very real danger she just found herself in. But the cool air blowing across her wet cunt made it clear that this wasn't going to stop her. She whimpered as her nipples were crushed under her and she shuffled up the hood, her cheek pressing to the cold metal as she knelt wide to stop from being tossed. She peered through the windshield as Luis put it into gear, watching him as he smiled out at her. He pulled past the trailer, and took a narrow dirt trail into the woods.

He may not plan to whip her in the woods himself, but every over reaching branch and twig they drove past took its own bite of pain from her flesh. She whimpered, unable to adjust safely to avoid the punishing branches that lashed across her thighs and ass and cunt. They didnt drive for more than a minute or so when they came across a series of wide trails. Peering over her shoulder, she took notes of drifts, bridges and jumps made out of dirt or planks, and even a few commercial ramps among the trees. It looked like a dirt bike course.

Luis accelerated suddenly, throwing her off balance before slamming on the breaks. She was thrown ass first off the hood, and landed painfully on her side in the cold mud. She cried out as the chopstick clamp slipped off of one nipple and it was left painful and pulsing while the sticks hung off of the other side.

"Ooh, looks like the chopsticks came loose." Luis laughed, crouching down next to her. "Get it off the other one, then." he demanded.

Opal whimpered. "I can't, Master Luis... my hands..." She rolled onto her knees, shivering.

Luis leaned forward, grasping her chin. "Do you want me to fuck your pretty ass, Opal?" he asked, using her name for the first time. Opal looked up at him and nodded desperately. "Then get it off. I'm sure you can use your imagination."

"Y-yes Master Luis..." she whined, wincing as the chopsticks swung from her tender breast.

At first she tried craning her neck, down, but she could only manage to grab the short end up the stick. She pulled and wiggled with her teeth, and even shook her shoulders to try and dislodge it, but it didn't work.

Luis had his pants pushed down and was jerking slowly as she shook and struggled, her breasts jiggling with every movement, her breast tender and throbbing in the cold air.

"Please help, Master Luis!" she whimpered, but he didn't move. She dropped forward then, trying to catch the chopstick on the ground by grinding her chest to the floor but that didnt help, only made her breasts burn. Panting, she crawled forward on her knees to his truck, shifting her shoulders back and forth to try and get the sticks caught in the grill. Eventually, she did, panting and trying to brace herself. She yanked back, and the chopstick popped free, leaving behind a searing pain from its compression. Opal screamed loudly, wishing she could rub her breast that hurt so badly. Instead, she crawled toward luis and peered up at him, thrusting her chest out towards him, whimpering.

Luis obliged her silent request, kneading her abused tit, squeezing before grabbing it by the sote nipple, letting the weight dangle as he shook it back and forth. "That was so hot...." he crooned, watching her shift and squirm on her knees.

"Master Luis!" she whimpered, her shoulders pressing forward as he pulled abd shook her breast, trying to hide. But with her arms tied behind her, she couldn't do much. "Please Master Luis!"

Luis looked down on his toy, not so shiny and new anymore after his friends had their way with her. She was messy, marked from the trees on the drive here, face smeared with dried drool and makeup, hair sticking up in a just ravaged way.

"Do you want to play a game, slut?" he asked, reaching into his pocket and plucking out a cigarette. He held it in the corner of his mouth and puffed, smoke billowing through the air.

"Yes Master Luis..." she replied softly, nervously.

Luis reached into his pocket and pulled out a little pink silicone vibrator, and reached down, hefting her to her feet. He reached into her panties and shoved his middle finger into her pussy without warning, fingerfucking her to coat his finger. He blew smoke, and it puffed right into her face. "This is a vibrator i took from my mom. Don't worry, its brand new. One of her exes bought it for her and never did open it, the ungrateful bitch." He positioned the vibrator and pushed it into her panties, sliding the long protruding end right into her cunt. The bulb like end nestled right into the grove over her clit. For good measure, he grabbed black duct tape from his truck and tore off a strip, tugging her soft labia together around the vibrator and taping her slit closed entirely over the toy.

Pulling out his phone, he opened an app and the vibrator began to buzz, making her double over with a moan. He didnt show her mercy, setting it to a high pulsing setting which had her trembling already, her knees knocking together.

The sun had begun to set, and the forest around them began to darken, but they still had some visibility. "Hows that feel, slut?" he asked, puffing and taking the nub if cigarette out of his mouth, tossing it into some nearby trees.

"I feel like Im going to come, Master Luis!" she whimpered, grinding her hips on nothing but air as the sensation assaulted her.

"Well then, I think you better start running." he said with a smirk.

"R-running, Master Luis?"

Luis pulled what looked like a paint ball gun out of the back of his truck, and began loading it up. "You said you wanted to play a game. Well... Here's your chance. Run, cheating whore. Cause when I catch you, your ass is mine."