Anything for My Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Victoria decides to help her son by giving herself to him.
5.9k words
4.38
39.3k
79

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustySaga
BustySaga
285 Followers

I've made some corrections to many mistakes, mostly verb tense mistakes. Hopefully it reads a little bit easier now. There are no changes to the story.

*****

The following is a work of fiction. Each character is born from my imagination and any resemblance to a real life person is purely coincidental and unintended. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

*****

Peacefully awake and lying in bed with the blanket off, Victoria feels the warmth of the morning sun enveloping her nearly naked, panty-clad body. Yet her mind is not on the beauty of the summer's glow that's blinding the window, but rather on the incredible orgasm she had yesterday while playing with her son.

Yesterday she learned that her son has been staring at her body and fantasizing about doing some very naughty things with her for a long while. For years Victoria has been wearing revealing outfits such as short skirts to show off her shapely long legs, and low-neck lines to display her ample cleavage from her enormous tits. She regularly teases men by accentuating her curvy assets through various poses, but Victoria never thought that any of these actions would be perceived by her son as hot. After all, she is his mother, and believed a son could never sexually desire his mother. Victoria presumed that her son would just think she's acting inappropriate and be embarrassed by her. To Victoria's surprise, she turns on her son as much as any other men she teases.

Discovering how achingly horny her son was yesterday due to her teases, Victoria felt very guilty for causing it. So, she decided to cross the sexual boundary between mother and son to gift her son with a handjob and allow him to fondle her. In doing this act for her son, she ended up receiving the most incredible orgasm of her life, and neither of the two needed to touch her pussy during the act for her to receive one. She couldn't believe such incredible pleasure came from playing with her son. And so, with the revelation that her son intensely lusts after her, and the awakening of her own sexual desires for her son, Victoria told her son that she needed a night's rest to figure out what they're going to do with each other going forward.

After mulling over the discovery of her son's desires, as well as her own thoughts and feelings over him, sexual or otherwise, Victoria understands exactly what needs to be done about the situation. As a mother, she feels complete fulfillment in helping her son achieve the blissful joy. A look of satisfaction on his face gives her a sense of happiness that could only be attained by a mother successfully helping her son. Helping her son with his wants and desires, ensuring his happiness, and guiding him through life to help himself is what she has done his whole life. She has realized from jerking her son's cock and letting him fondle her is not an act to be ashamed of. The sexual pleasures she gives her son can only help make him more experienced with sex and give him more confidence in himself. Therefore, she believes fulfilling her son's sexual lusts is her motherly duty.

Lifting herself off the bed and making her way to the mirror, she smiles at her appearance knowing this is what so many men lust after, including her son. Wearing only thong panties, she looks herself up and down. Her shoulder length unkempt brown hair flows down framing her features, highlighting her face's beauty. Huge full mounds hovers on her chest, firm and perky with stiffened nipples. Her substantial full ass protrudes smooth and round, further accentuated by her toned abs and slim waist. Her long, smooth, shapely legs mesmerizes any gawking eyes.

Feeling horny from her own reflection, Victoria licks her thick lips and begins to grope and squeeze her massive tits. She lustily watches her palms and fingers compressing the soft fullness of her mounds, admiring the bountifulness of her plushy tits bulging between her fingers. As she plays with her tits, Victoria thinks about the motherly guidance she'll give to her son. The reflection in the mirror shows her smirking at these thoughts, knowing that the help she gives to her son will also give her intense orgasms as well. Sliding her hand down over her toned abs down to her panty covered pussy, she feels the fabric moistening. She forces herself not to rub over her moistened panties, otherwise she may get too carried away, and forget about her son.

Putting on her silky robe, she makes sure to wear it loosely to show ample amounts of cleavage, which she knows will tease her son. She also knows the short robe will also draw her son's eyes to all of her sexy smooth legs. Believing her son will enjoy the sight of her, Victoria proceeds to her son's room to speak with him about what she has decided to do concerning their situation.

Andy lays awake in bed thinking about his mom, and the event that happened yesterday. He's always thought his mom was unbelievably hot. She always wears outfits that shows so much skin. Her huge tits seem to always want to pop out of her tight low-neckline tops, and her long shapely legs are nearly displayed whole, framed so sexily with those really short skirts and ass hugging shorts she wears so often. He can't help but stare at her every chance he gets and fantasizes about doing things with her all the time. But he never thought he could actually do anything with her. So, what happened yesterday was shocking to him.

He told his mom everything; how he feels about her, how he looks at her, what he thinks about her, and what he fantasizes about her. And to his surprise, she didn't yell at him or tell him he's wrong and disgusting. Instead, she gave him a handjob, and it was the first time anyone ever touched his dick. Not only that, but she let him feel her up. He was able to grab on squeeze her huge tits, though only on the outside of her top, and clamp down on her ass, even sneak it under her skirt to clamp her bare cheek. And as his mom stroked his cock, she seemed to get really horny and lost, which allowed him to bury his face into her cleavage. When he finally cam, it was the greatest feeling he ever had. He couldn't believe his hot ass mom touched him like that, and that he was able to feel her up. He just wishes he could have done a lot more with her. Andy wonders if it will ever happen again, and if he would be able to do more with his mom.

The event of yesterday led Andy to masturbate to the memory throughout the night and into the morning. He can't stop thinking about what happened, and every time he thinks about it, horny sensations always fill his cock, making it hard. So, as he runs the event through his mind once again, he lays in bed with his pants pulled down, playing with his hard cock.

Victoria knocks on her son's door calling out to him. After receiving no response, she opens the door and walks in to see if her son is in. She stops in the doorway, staring at the sight of her son lying in bed nearly naked with his shorts down around his knees stroking his hard cock. Licking her lips and grinning at her son's pleasures, this sight would have been shocking just days before, but after the events of yesterday, her son masturbating is more arousing than not.

She eagerly observes as her son slowly strokes his stiff cock from its base to its tip, all the while quietly moaning with his eyes closed. Walking to his bedside, she begins to hear her son moaning, "Mom, oh mom." Not surprised that her son is masturbating thinking about her, the realization though still sends a tingling sensation to her nipples and pussy. It also seems her son is too enthralled with his pleasures to notice her.

As she stares at her son's stroking hand, Victoria feels her pussy involuntarily clenching in response. She notices her sexual arousal begins its rapid increase. Breathing a bit heavier now, she moves her sight from her son's cock stroking to the blissful expression on his face. She observes the great pleasures he's feeling through the scrunching of his eyes and the quivering of his mouth. Her motherly desires to help her son with his happiness and sexual pleasures is growing alongside her intensifying arousal.

Deciding to help her son with his hard cock, Victoria starts to act. She raises a knee and rests it on his bed. Then she bends her torso forward, supporting herself with a hand set on the bed, which forces her huge heavy tits to hover and wobble as she moves her other hand to grasp her son's cock. As her fingertips touches then slides around her son's stiff warm cock at its tip, her son jumps in surprise. His eyes stared back at her wide eyed. Victoria returned his shock with seductive eyes and licks to her thick, glossy, smiling lips. "Let mommy help you sweetie," she tells her son with a heavy, sensual voice.

Wrapping her hand completely around his thick cock, Victoria feels the warmth emanating through her palms and fingers. As she applies a little bit of pressure to her squeeze, she feels her son's cock pulsing. "Mommy can help make you feel really good."

Still wide-eyed, Andy nervously nods his head in response to his mom. He can't believe his hot mom is here in his room with her hand once again around his cock. His mom's big beautiful eyes staring into his with lust, sending an aching tingle into the tip of his cock. Moving his eyes downward, he hungrily stares at his mom's massive tits floating, full and round. The robe falling like curtains, covering the sides of her tits and nipples, so tauntingly, he wants so badly to see and feel them. Roaming over his mom's body even further, Andy sees that she is on his bed using her hand and knees for support, and bending over with her back arched. Which pushes her ass up and makes it rounder. The sight of his hot mom in such a tantalizing pose, and wearing such a revealing and sexy robe, is making him hornier than he already was.

Victoria grins with lust as she observes her son's eyes roaming her body. With his mouth agape, she observes him as he stares at her hanging tits and her lifted ass. Keenly noticing his breathing becoming harsher, his chest heaving much greater. The affect she is having on her son gives her great satisfaction. Though the feeling of satisfaction is great, and she knows incredible pleasures will come her way, Victoria reminds herself that her son is the priority.

With her hand still grasping her son's cock, Victoria moves herself closer to her son's face. Her tits, framed by her robe, now squashes against her son's naked chest. Just inches from his face, she tells him in a in a seductive whisper, "Mommy can help you in so many ways. Mommy can give you greater pleasure than you can give yourself. I'll let you play with mommy in any way you want. Don't be shy, do what your desires urge you to do. Tell mommy what you want her to do. Mommy will do anything for you."

Andy stares into his mom's eyes breathing heavily. Her words are his fantasies come true. "Are you serious mom? Anything, really? You won't get mad at anything I do to you or ask you to do to me?" He cheers with great elation at his mom's nodding head. There are so many things he wants to do to her and vice-versa. But in his current intense state of arousal, Andy impulsively acts purely on lust. And so, he plunges his hands inside of his mom's robes, grabbing onto her enormous full tits.

He hungrily pulls his mom's tits out of her robes, and lustfully stares at her naked tits for the first time. Marveling at its size, far bigger than he imagined, the roundness and firmness form a lush shape more alluring than he has ever fantasized. With his eyes, he gropes the curves of her full tits, taking in every length of the sumptuous bulging surface, licking his lips at its smoothness. Finally, he observes her nipples, enticingly protruding stiff and erect.

Happily watching her son stare at her huge tits, Victoria curiously asks, "How does mommy's tits look sweetie?"

Without prying his eyes from his mom's massive tits, Andy answers mesmerizingly, "So amazing mom."

Victoria smiles elatedly at her son's words. The lust that she sees in his eyes sends a warm tingling sensation through her tits then into her nipples. She slightly shakes her torso to wobble and jiggle her tits to further tease her son. "Hearing you say that makes mommy so happy sweetie."

The sight of his mom's massive full tits jiggling spurred Andy to grab a hold then fondle and grope them. Only small portions of her enormous tits can be sucked into his palms as he gropes and massages the supple fullness, giving him great joy as he explores every inch of her. He's reminded of yesterday when he felt her skin's silky smoothness against his face, but feeling her luscious tits in his hands allows him to better etch every detail into his mind. Absorbing the details of her tits through every sense available dramatically increases his horniness, making his massaging of her tits more voracious.

As Andy watches his hands mold his mom's tits in every way possible, he hears a humming moan coming from her. With great difficulty, he pulls his eyes from her enchanting mounds, and sets them on her face. There, he observes her desires of lust written clearly in her expression. Mother and son then locked eyes, the connected gaze is a thread that unifies their lustful desires for one another. The gaze fuels his desire for intimacy with her. An act of intimacy that he has fantasized over her for so long, so he asks her nervously, "Can we kiss mom?"

His mom responds with a seductive smile with a sensual moan. Then let's go of his cock and sets the hand down next to his shoulder. With her warm hand no longer holding his hard cock, Andy instantly feels the repellant cool air enveloping his twitching boner. Incredibly however, the uninviting cool air is replaced with warmth as his mom sits herself on top of his cock. Her pussy sits touching the shaft of his cock, separated only by the thin silky fabric of her thong panties. Just millimeters from his face, he looks into his mom's eyes, seemingly begging with horniness, and she plunges her lips into his with great vigor.

Victoria is filled with an intense sexual arousal as she feels the squeezing and groping of her huge tits by her son's hungry hands. Her enormous orbs of flesh are being molded as though her son is digging to grasp a hold of something immeasurably pleasurable. Sharp tingles pulsate through her body each time her son's palms and fingers unintentionally swipe and flick her stiff nipples. With her intense horniness growing due to her son, Victoria's kiss engulfs his mouth with great enthusiasm. Deeply pushing her thick full lips into her son's with sensual passion, she moans with immense pleasures as she massages his lips.

Knowing that her son most likely doesn't have much experience with passionate kissing, Victoria decides to take the lead in the act. She pushes her wet slippery tongue into his mouth, finding and lathering his dancing tongue. Sucking his upper and lower lip respectively into her mouth, slathering her tongue over the surface of each. Meeting his upper and lower lip with her own, pushing and rotating her head to create a lush friction of their lips. Their noses heavily swiping side to side, their cheeks caressing each other. Orgasmic moans emanate from Victoria, spurred on by hearing her son's heavy, quickening, and quivering breaths.

Recognizing that her son may be paying too much attention to her huge tits, and uncertain or unconfident with other things available for him to do, Victoria decides a lesson is in order. Prying her mouth from his, she looks into his wide eyes and tells him with heavy breaths, "Mommy feels how much you love her big titties sweetie. But remember to feel the other parts of mommy." To give her son encouragement, Victoria grinds and swivels her pelvis into her son's rigid cock. "Be aware of all the woman, all the parts to her, drench her entire being with your passion, lust, and cravings. I won't make fun of you or judge you, so don't be afraid to do what feels good."

Clamping tight into his mom's heavy plump tits, Andy moans with pleasure as he feels great pressures pushing into his pulsing cock. Horny sensations seems to be centralized in the shaft and head of his cock from his mom's pelvis actions. He instinctively lifts his own hip up into hers, making the pressure more tense, and the sensations much stronger.

Looking at her beautiful face, Andy's mom stares back at him with a seductive expression. "Um, okay mom," he nervously says. Andy trusts his mom completely. And knows she won't make him feel bad or ashamed for anything he does or says, but still, never having done anything like this with a girl before, he can't but shake with nervous uncertainty. "I've never done anything like this with anyone. I'm not sure what to do. But I'm so glad you're trying to help me. I know you'll help me if I'm doing something wrong and teach me how to do something better."

"Of course sweetie," Victoria says in a most seductive tone, batting her eyes and licking her lips in response to her son. Mommy's here to help and teach you. So, don't be afraid to try anything or ask any questions." She lowers her face to continue her passionate kiss with him, eagerly awaiting whatever he may do or request.

Continuing to sensually make-out with her son, and jostling her pelvis on his hard cock, Victoria feels her son's hands unclamp her tits. Her son slides his hands down her sides, into her robe. Her heavy tits and compresses onto his chest. She feels his hands continuing to slide down her sides, then travel onto her lower back, his forearms forcing her robe to untie and fully open up, draping over his sides.

Her son's hands slowly travel pass her lower back, trembling as it nears her firm round ass. Victoria gives a methodical, and intense muffled moan, to encourage her son, and to lessen any unease he may have for what he's doing to her. Once he grasps her meaty ass, his hands steadies as it squeezes her ample fullness. She feels his confidence growing as his hands explores the entire surface of her plump ass cheeks. His roaming hands spurs her body's sexual instincts, intensifying her grinding pelvis against his hard cock. Dropping the weight of her body onto her son, she nestles her tits, rubbing deep into his chest. Her arms wrap around his head, grasping for leverage as orgasmic bliss tenses her body. The sensations compel her to kiss him with greater enthusiasm.

Andy squirms his body into his mom's wrestling movements. Salivating at the feeling of her enormous tits compressed and pushing into his chest. Loving the feeling of her toned belly rubbing against his. Her lips and tongue devouring his face spurs him to voraciously devour hers. His hands aggressively handles ample amounts of her ass cheeks as his horniness greatly increases. He lifts and pushes his hard pulsing cock into her his mom's pelvis. Andy is in incredible bliss feeling euphoric sensations all over his body.

All of Andy's focus eventually centers on the sensations he's feeling in his cock. "Mom, mmm, mom," he moans with an aching yearning, pulling his lips from his mom. "My cock, um--," He breathes heavily, almost begging for something, but he feels too many powerful sensations to know what to ask for, or what he wants.

Seeing his mom lick her lips as she seductively smiles at him gives Andy the desire to feel her lips again. But before he could maul her lips once more, she asks him, "Do you want to feel mommy's mouth on your cock?" Ecstatic at hearing the suggestion, Andy vigorously nods his head. "mmmmm," his mom gives him one last deep kiss on the lips before moving downward.

Andy watches with intense focus at his mom slowly moves downward toward his aching cock, planting deep kisses into his body as she travels down. Once her face hovers over his hard throbbing cock, his mom stares at it with hunger in her eyes. She grips the shaft with one hand, and his balls with the other. Pointing the swollen head towards her face, she glimpses at it with lust for just a moment. Then stares into his eyes, smiling and licking her lips. "Mommy feels your cock throbbing sweety. Do you want to feel your throbbing cock in mommy's mouth," she teasingly asks.

BustySaga
BustySaga
285 Followers
12