Anything for My Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding, still vigorously, Andy replies with an aching yearning, "Yes mom. I really want to feel what it's like. I've been fantasizing for a really long time. Please, put it in your mouth." His mom's tight grasp around his cock and balls intensifies the sensations he's feeling. Her teasing face so close to his cock tenses up his body, forcing him to tightly grip the bed sheets underneath him. He observes a smile on her face as she parts her lips.

Andy's tense body shakes with immense anticipation. Her slow and playful tease clearly having an intense effect on him. His hard cock twitches as his mom's warm breath contacts his tip. The moment his mom wraps her lips around the tip of his cock, an intense shiver of pleasure reverberates throughout his body. The feeling of lips on his cock is a much greater feeling than he's ever imagined.

His mom tightens her lips on his tip, putting pressure on the head as she devours the head into her mouth. The wet warmth of his mom's mouth on his bulbous head furthers the tension in his body. He feels the tip of her tongue slithering up and down the hole of his tip, the tease sends chills down his spine. Her tongue slathers all over the head of her cock in circular motions, and slithers the underside of his cock's head. The incredible pleasures are unlike anything he's ever felt from masturbating or getting a handjob. With the head of his cock still in her mouth, Andy sees an expression of satisfaction and knowing on her face.

For just a moment, his mom takes her mouth off his cock. The wetness on the head of his cock is cooled from being exposed to the air. "No mom. Please put it back in," he pleads. The warmth of her mouth feels so much better on his cock than the cool air. If it's at all possible, he wants a blowjob from his mom more than ever before.

"Mommy loves how your cock tastes," she says with a seductively teasing voice. "Do you like how your cock feels in mommy's mouth?"

"Yeah, it feels really great mom. I'm dying to feel more."

Watching his mom pucker her thick lips, he holds his breath as she touches it to the tip of his cock. She begins to slowly take in his cock, making sure to keep her lips completely enclosed, and not lifting her lips from his cock's surface of as she travels down. Her slow methodical actions add to her teasing, intensifying his anticipations. He feels the pressuring rim of his mom's soft thick lips squeezing every inch and surface of his throbbing hard cock as she moves towards the base. Her tongue slithering the underside of his shaft from side to side as she continues to slowly move closer. Once his mom reaches the base of his cock, he can feel her wet warm breath wrapping his entire cock. Her tongue continues to slither the underside. The head of his cock rams into something soft yet rigid.

"Holy shit mom," Andy exclaims. "This feels so freakin' amazing?" He achingly stares at his mom's face with his entire cock in her mouth. She stares back with a wink and seemingly smiles at him with her eyes. With all of his cock in his mom's mouth, Andy feels so many wonderful sensations. The incredible intensity of the sensations forces him to clench his bed sheets even tighter.

The chicks in the porn he's seen are inexperienced amateurs compared to his mom. He's completely enchanted with all the things that she is doing. While gently massaging his balls, she slurps up and down his shaft, never pulling her mouth off his cock or lifting her lips from its surface. Going up and down at different speeds, she knows exactly when to be fast and when to be slow. Putting deep squeezing pressures with her mouth when she lingers all the way down at his cock's base. And when his mom lingers at the head of his cock, she clamps down with her lips, and licks wildly all over the head and tip. At times, she pulls her mouth off his cock, and tightly squeezes at its base and his balls. She seems to do so each time he nears explosion, and it seems to help settle the buildup in the tip of his cock. Still, his mom refuses to stop, and licks and kisses his rod all over with a wet, salivating tongue. Her mouth and lips completely wet from slurping, drenches his cock entirely with her saliva. His mom seems to know the right moment to put his cock back in her mouth and begin her work again.

With great satisfaction, he keenly watches his mom work on his cock. Marveling at the hot sight and how close it looks to what he's seen in POV blowjob videos. But as amazing as the sight looks, the feeling is so much better. His mom's actions feels like she's trying to suck the cum out or squeeze it out, and It takes everything he's got to hold himself back from cumming. He wants so badly to feel her lips, tongue, and hands on his cock for as long as possible.

As she plays with her son, Victoria can't help but admire his cock in every respect. She salivates at its shape, texture, length, thickness, meatiness, and taste. Her son's cock completely fills her mouth, and the thick meatiness is a tasty pleasure to suck and lick like a popsicle that never loses its flavor. While his cock is in her mouth, she blows her hot breath onto it, clenching her pussy with satisfaction as she observes her son expectedly react to the sensation.

Her slippery wet tongue, drenched in saliva, slathers the cock all over and completely soaks it. With strong suctions, Victoria sucks the juice from the soaked cock, as though trying to rid a popsicle of all its flavor in one slurp as much as possible. The actions cause her son to clench and contort in pleasure, which furthers her own horniness, sending tingling waves throughout her body. She savors the taste of her son's pre-cum mixed in with her own saliva.

Victoria has been trying to prolong the blowjob for as long as possible, and she can tell her son has been doing the same. But preventing him from cumming is becoming cruel. She can tell he's aching to cum and decides it's finally time to make her son explode. So, Victoria begins to work on her son's cock with more vigor. Maneuvering up and down much faster, devouring his cock much deeper, slurping and suctioning with greater enthusiasm. Never taking her eyes off of him. She sees him squirming and contorting. Her own orgasmic tension reverberating with him.

Andy can't believe what his mom is doing. She's giving him so many incredible sensations. He feels all the cum building up in the tip of his cock, leaking out, and doesn't know if he can hold it in anymore. Staring into his mom's gazing eyes, he instinctively grabs onto her head with both hands, then shouts, "I can't hold it in anymore mom." As his mom takes his entire cock into her mouth, he thrusts his hips upwards. An explosion of cum bursts out of the tip of his cock into her mouth. Loudly moaning in pleasure, his body becomes rigid like a board, while his cock continues to pulse and pumps cum into his mom's mouth. The feeling of his cum pumping out of his cock is a blinding euphoric sensation that nearly sends him into unconsciousness. Andy can't believe such bliss is possible.

His cum begins to slow down its eruption, flowing out of the tip with each pump instead of shooting out. Andy's body relaxes in an incredibly satisfying release. Continuing to stare into his mom's eyes, she still holds his cock in her mouth. Engulfing his still stiff cock with his cum mixed in with her saliva. His mom smiles at him as he feels her gulping and swallowing his cum.

The taste of Victoria's son's cum is a delicious salty cream with an untainted purity. The flavor gave her an orgasmic jolt in her pussy and nipples as she tastes and swallows his cum. She works to swallow all of her son's cum while his cock begins to soften in her mouth. The once rigid stiffness, now semi erect, bends and conforms to her tongues manipulations as she tries to completely clean his cock's surface of cum and thick saliva. Her son stares at her with a serene, satisfied smile, and relaxed eyes as she continues to swallow and lick his softening cock.

No longer tasting nor having any more cum to swallow, Victoria pulls her son's cock out from her mouth. His meaty soft cock limps in her hand. Having only a thin layer of her spit left as evidence after her deep suctioning. Her son stares at her with a serene, satisfied smile. She returns his gratified expression by opening her mouth to lick her lips in circular motions clockwise, then smacking her tongue to the roof of her mouth to indicate how tasty she finds his cum. Moaning with delicious humming to denote her own enjoyment, she tells her son, "Mommy loves the taste of her son's cream and cock. It tastes so delicious. Mommy enjoyed playing with her boy so much."

"Wow mom," Andy began with an exhausted breathless voice. "That was so amazing. The best thing I've ever felt in my life. The best thing I've ever seen in my life. The best thing to ever happen to me. Thank you so much mom, I love you so much. You're the best mom."

Her son's words send a warmth through Victoria's body, causing goosebumps and shivers. But this feeling is different from the tingling sensation of lust. It's the feeling of love, of being loved by someone. A feeling she never felt during or after sex, not from the many guys she played with, or even her son's father.

She crawls up her son's body, her hands and knees at his sides, her body hovering over him. His loving hands grasping her tits. As she moves in closer to his face, he slides his hands down her sides, onto her lower back, then grasps her ass. His hands steady, telling her that her son is already more confident, less shy, and more willing. Stopping just millimeters from his face, Victoria whispers to her son, "Mommy loves you too. Playing with you makes mommy feel so good sweetie." And without needing to tell him, or doing it herself, her son brings his face close and kisses her.

After a minute or two of kissing, Victoria pulls herself off her son and lays on her side beside him. She softly caresses his torso and rests her leg over him. Her son then caresses her leg while staring at her with wonder.

"Well, that was fun," Victoria began while smiling at her son. "But we need to talk about what our relationship is going to be like from now on, okay sweetie?"

"Okay mom, sure thing." Andy nodded at his mom, though feeling nervous about the whole thing. He's hoping this isn't a onetime thing, and that they can continue to do things together as much as possible.

"I know this is the first time you've played with a girl in this way. Playing with a girl's body, getting a blowjob, even kissing one." Victoria's son looks away in embarrassment as she tells him this. "I know you're getting embarrassed by this talk. But I want to help you. I could feel you becoming a bit more confident as we played together."

Victoria turns her son's head to face her. "I'll let you play with me as much as you like, in any way that you like, whenever you'd like." She smiles at his ecstatic face. "And I want you to say whatever it is that's on your mind to me. What you're feeling about me, how I look, and whatever else you want to say. Do and say whatever feels right. This is about learning, if you say or do something wrong, I'll let you know. But don't ever feel embarrassed, because I would never shame you, I will always try to help you, and make you happy and feel good."

Andy can't believe what he's hearing. If he understands his mom correctly, she's saying he can have sex with her, and anytime he wants to, and whenever he wants to. "This is awesome mom. I can have sex with you then right?"

Victoria nods at her son. "Yes, whenever and wherever you want. And not just sex either. If you see me walking around looking all sexy, then feel free to say exactly what you're thinking. And if you want to feel me up, then don't hesitate. Even if I'm in the middle of something, like washing the dishes or talking on the phone, don't be afraid or shy, just do what feels right to you. I think the more that you do all of this, the more that you'll feel confident with yourself, and be comfortable doing and saying things to other women. Then, you'll be able to have fun with other women too."

Andy turns his body onto its side facing his mom. His cock steadily becoming hard once again, pressed into her pelvis. Grabbing onto her ass, and pulling her deeper into him, he asks with nervous excitement, "Can I um, have sex with you mom?"

"Yes sweetie. You can have sex with mommy. You can fuck mommy, or even make love to mommy, wherever you want." Victoria wants her son to be more confident like he was earlier, and also more emphatic. But she believes he'll get better over time. "So, you want to do it now?"

Andy nods to his mom, leans in to kiss her, then says, "I want to do it in your room."

*****

I'm working on the next chapter and hope to complete it soon.

12