Anything For Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mask couldn't hide Lynn's silky, smooth blonde hair from Ian.

Nor could it hide her gorgeous tits, swaying back and forth beneath her as she moved her mouth back and forth along Sam's thick length.

And it certainly couldn't hide the periodic bulge as Lynn deliberately paused on his cock, forcing it into the inside of her cheek in full view of the camera. The perfect blowjob image for the 427 viewers who were now logged in to the channel of Watershed1234.

For the viewers, Lynn's lover, and Lynn's husband, the blowjob she was giving Sam was truly a delight to watch.

Still supporting herself on her knees and her right hand, she used her left hand to tightly grip Sam's cock and started to wank him for the camera. Lynn's motion was firm yet tender, and every now and then she would take his swollen cockhead between her lips once more as Sam ran the fingers of both hands through Lynn's soft blonde hair.

Lynn's actions had Ian's dick throbbing in his hand once more, as he pondered whether his wife had taken Sam into her mouth to avoid anal sex, or in readiness for anal sex. There was no doubt in anybody's mind, least of all Sam's, that with Lynn worshipping his cock in that manner, he would either cum very soon, or he would pound her arsehole with the force a steam hammer, such was the rigidity of his cock.

Ian's curiosity was soon satisfied.

With no obvious instruction from her lover, Lynn adopted her previous position which left both of her holes in full view of her audience as she settled her head back into the pillow, also shifting herself another few inches nearer to the camera.

Back home, Ian gasped as he sat motionless staring at the screen, his wife fully displaying her entire sex to her lover and to an increased audience of 485 eager watchers. He really hoped Lynn and Sam would reach 500 viewers but, for now, his primary concern was which one of his wife's willing holes he was about to watch being fucked by her lover.

Sam also moved into his previous position and squatted above Lynn with his rock-solid cock in his hand, which was clearly more than ready to stretch Lynn out and fill her once more, this time live on the internet.

With Sam's position and no sound available for their Chaturbate show, it was difficult to predict whether Sam would be plunging his throbbing dick into Lynn's gaping pussy, or easing it gently inside her to enjoy his first bout of anal sex in over ten years.

Any doubts quickly disappeared as Lynn, still with her head buried in a pillow, reached back with both hands, placing one on each buttock, and parted them as much as she could; a clear indication that she wanted Sam to fuck her in the arse. Lynn wanted, nay needed, anal sex with her lover. She loved a good, deep anal pounding and the lustful thought of having Sam's thick, powerful dick inside was simply too much for her.

"The dirty bitch!" Ian said to himself as his cock gave an uncontrollable twitch as the explicit scene that was unfolding before him.

An eager Sam directed his cock towards Lynn's waiting arsehole and gently prodded at her entrance, partly for his enjoyment and partly for their adoring viewers.

Five, six, seven times he gently poked at Lynn's hole with the tip of his oozing dick and then, slowly, gently and tenderly, he pushed it inside her.

Not right inside. Not yet. Just the tip, followed by his entire cockhead.

Sam paused, looking up at the ceiling and savouring the first tight grip of Lynn's anal sphincter around his shaft.

Physically, her grip felt incredible.

Emotionally, her grip felt sensational.

And psychologically, her grip was almost overwhelming for Sam. That grip meant he was now performing the most taboo of sex acts for the first time in over a decade with the married woman whom he'd wanted to fuck since their first exchanges on the forum.

Sam wasn't at all sure how long he would last up Lynn's arse but he started to fuck her, his balls bouncing rhythmically as his cock plunged into Lynn's tightest hole time and again.

Lynn winced a little as she took Sam's full length for the first time, but she gave no indication that Sam needed to stop or withdraw his cock.

It was just the tiniest amount of pain for Lynn that so quickly turned to an incredible amount of pleasure for her as Sam began to speed up.

The slamming of his heavy-looking balls into her buttocks was a sight to behold, as was the rhythmic plunging of his cock into Lynn's arse, more from above than from behind, such was Sam's position above her.

"Fucking Hell Sam. You go for it my friend!" whispered a slightly jealous yet incredibly turned on Ian, as he started to wank off at a similar speed to that which Sam was going at with Lynn.

Lynn was moaning and writhing with pleasure as Sam continued to give her the anal pounding that she needed; that he needed. Having cum four times in the last few hours, Sam was looking and feeling good to keep going at it for Lynn and for their audience.

Sam's regular audience were used to seeing a cum show. Lynn had watched him cum so many times on Chaturbate (and tonight she'd seen it for real!) and his viewers would maybe expect to watch him cum tonight.

The thought of pumping what cum he had left into Lynn's bottom was an extremely desirable one for Sam, but so too was the prospect of pulling out just before his ejaculation and squirting his hot juice onto, even into, Lynn's freshly fucked arsehole.

Watching Sam cum wasn't on Ian's mind as he wanked himself to yet another orgasm.

Although he didn't desperately feel the need to cum at that time, having already emptied his balls three times whilst Lynn had been with her lover, Ian did however feel the need to continue wanking as he watched his wife's tender arsehole being pummelled by the equivalent of a human steam hammer. Sam's powerful cock was such an incredible sight that it was inevitable that Ian would end up cumming sooner or later. What amounted to little more than a dribble when that moment arrived nevertheless gave Ian an incredibly overwhelming sensation, one that left him well and truly spent for the evening. He lay there naked, still watching his wife taking Sam's cock up her arse, as he took some long, deep breaths in the hope of bringing his thundering heart rate back down to somewhere near normal.

And still Sam continued to fuck Lynn hard and deep, just as she liked it.

For Ian, it was time for another screenshot. Or two.

Many times Lynn had told her husband that she could have taken more as she felt Ian's juices flooding her insides, much sooner than she would have liked.

Not tonight.

Tonight, her lover was giving Lynn the anal fucking that she wanted; the anal fucking that she really needed.

Ian lay fixed to his screen, watching Lynn take Sam's full length time and again, wincing as he almost felt the slamming of Sam's balls into Lynn's soft flesh. There was no way he could fuck Lynn this hard and for this period of time but at least he was able to share in her experience; an experience that he would have plenty of time to quiz her about when he picked her up in a few hours.

In an instant, and without warning, Sam took his cock out of Lynn, leaving her satiated hole gaping for a second or two, and started to wank his cock vigorously against her left thigh.

Such was his ferocity, it was clear to his adoring audience that Sam must be very close to cumming and they weren't to be disappointed.

Despite having cum four times since meeting Lynn, Sam left some rather impressive splashes on Lynn's thighs and he continued to milk every drop from his overworked cock.

Ian just about managed to take another screenshot. A perfect shot, he hoped, of Lynn's cum- splashed thighs with Sam's cock still dribbling with cum in the foreground.

He moved a little closer to the camera, affording his viewers a close up shot as he rolled his foreskin back and forth repeatedly, teasing out his last dribbles of cum into the palm of his hand.

In the background, Lynn had flopped down onto her tummy, her legs still parted to show off her well-used sex. In all honesty, she was more than a little relieved that Sam had finished as the constant invasion of his cock was beginning to feel just a little uncomfortable.

Not now though.

Now she lay resting. Resting and fully satisfied by the most intense sexual rush she had felt in many years. Thoughts of a watching audience off almost 500 people were a universe away from her mind as thoughts of the last few hours with her lover washed over her, motionless in a dream-like state; a naked, satisfied, open-legged dream-like state.

Sam raised a hand to the camera and Ian's screen became blank. Blank, except for the message that the room was now offline.

Ian's wife and her lover were now alone once again, no doubt sharing a tender cuddle and some pillow talk, leaving Ian alone with his thoughts at the incredible goings on of the last half hour or so. He reached for his phone and scrolled hurriedly to his gallery to examine, in detail, the various screenshots that he'd managed to take of Lynn and Sam. His gallery would have been much more extensive had he not been furiously wanking over the anal activities of the shameless couple!

"Fucking marvellous," said Ian, congratulating himself on the fantastic XXX shots he'd managed to take of Lynn and Sam.

And then came the ping and vibration of a text message. At 3.37am!

It read, 'Your wife is an amazing lover my friend. You are a very lucky man. Sleep well. I won't!'

This was a very welcome message from Sam, and not wholly unexpected either.

Yes, Ian was jealous in the knowledge of what Sam and Lynn had been up to all night. But he also felt a sense of pride. Pride in the fact that his wife was indeed an amazing lover and also proud of the fact that he had allowed her to experience the feel and the sensation of a new lover once more. Lynn had said more than once that she felt a little sad, knowing that she would never experience the excitement and exhilaration of a new lover ever again.

Well now she had, with the full blessing and support of her sex-crazed husband who hadn't stopped fantasising about her and Sam from the moment he left Lynn at the hotel entrance.

Another text message from Sam. At 3.43am!

'Hope you caught the show Ian. I recorded it anyway. Speak tomorrow.'

"How fucking considerate and forward thinking is that man?" questioned Ian to himself.

Just how many more wanks Ian would have over that video was anybody's guess but it was most certainly inspired thinking by Sam.

Ian's eyelids suddenly became very heavy as he began to drift off into what would no doubt be a very satisfying night's sleep, albeit a lonely one.

It was 3.44am and his phone pinged and vibrated just once more that morning.

'I love you with all my heart and a little more besides, Lynn. XXX THANK YOU XXX'

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Shared Wife Gets a BIG Surprise Husband sets her up to get fucked by his friend.in Loving Wives
Friend from College Ch. 01 My shy, innocent wife makes houseguest comfortable.in Loving Wives
More Stories