All Comments on 'Anything For The Company'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

You have not lost your touch. I love this story. maybe you could make a series out of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ummm....

More please.

Let me clarify -

MORE PUHLEEEZE!

This could be the start of a great series (if you choose to go in that direction with this).

Hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My soon to be wife!!!

She to worked in an expensive resturant/bar, and has told me a few intersting stories involving her "work"??? Please by all means continue this story. It will be intersting to compare hers with yours!!! Thank You, jimray PS. VERY HOT!!!

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 19 years ago
VERY GOOD

how come I never have any employees willing to help make my business better. You're a great story teller eroslit. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You!

I loved it! Especially when Traci skillfully teaches the daughter the art of pleasure!! Please have a reunion of the two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dream ON WOW

Brilliant and truly fantasytist. . Altho other even better if not related. . His Secretary, better still his female CO-VP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome writer

I've read a number of your stories now and must admit that I really like them and your general writing style. This one is fantastic too. Enough character development that it get's interesting, and then good steamy action.

Can't wait to read more!

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
LOVED it!

Very hot...I like the way she (and you) thinks...

Fun, and very flexible.

Great that there's two more chapters....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lost me when you got to the cuffs.

I was only reading it due to the description of Ch. 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous