Anything For The Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me, Jackie. Walk with me to the edge. Will someone see you? Probably not. But maybe. But that's part of the fun. That's part of the show. Don't stop now."

The show. Jackie thought about the show. She'd started it, she'd done it well so far, but Victor was telling her it wasn't over. She had to finish it.

Victor continued to escort her to the edge of the lawn. At its perimeter, just a few feet from the edge of the bluff, was a stone bench. Victor led her around it. He sat down, and he pulled her onto his lap, her back to him, her front facing the bluff -- and everything and everyone that was beyond it.

Jackie sat on Victor's lap. Despite the intense summer heat, she shivered. She had never been so publicly exposed in her life.

She felt Victor's soft breath in her ear again.

"This is the last part of the show, Jackie. I want to fuck you. Here, on the bench. Exposed to the world. I want you to fuck me back and I want you to make me come inside you. And don't worry about me -- I won't get you pregnant, and I won't give you anything unwanted. OK?"

She wanted to tell him to go to hell and that he couldn't do this to her, but she didn't.

"Yes," she said.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Jackie. You want that, don't you?"

Despite everything she thought her better judgment would tell her, she knew the answer -- knew it was the answer, in this moment, even if selling the house no longer was at stake.

"Yes," she said.

Victor hadn't tucked his cock back into his pants since their time in the kitchen, so it still poked out of his fly. Jackie felt it against her thigh. With two strong hands Victor lifted Jackie off his lap, and then he brought her back down. As she rose his cock lifted, pointing up, and as he brought her down her still open pussy met its tip and engulfed it.

Instantly, Jackie was overwhelmed with the length and girth of his penis inside her. Her pussy was still sensitive from her recent orgasm and she cried out as his cock filled her. She wondered If anyone would hear her, but she was beyond caring enough to do anything to control what she did or what sound she made. Victor was right: she wanted to be fucked, and if he wanted to fuck her here, in the open, with a possible audience of strangers, then so be it.

She pushed down on him. She took in his entire length and her pussy lips hit his crotch and she moaned again.

Victor pushed up, against her. Jackie closed her eyes and imagined what it looked like inside her, standing straight, piercing and filling her to her depths.

She opened her eyes again, and the full force of what she was doing -- bouncing up and down on Victor's big organ, fully nude and spread wide open, for all the world -- hit her again.

"Victor," she said, her words interrupted by short, sharp breaths as he thrust into her, "This is crazy! We're having sex in public."

"You're putting on a show, Jackie," Victor said.

"But people might see me!"

"They might. But they're so far away they won't know who you are. Relax. Let them see if they want to. Enjoy them seeing you."

Jackie found it hard to argue with Victor when his cock felt so good inside her. Up and down, up and down her body moved at a steady pace.

She didn't resist. Even if she'd tried it might have been difficult with Victor's strong hands holding her at the waist, keeping her body on his. But she didn't resist. She didn't try.

She didn't want to.

However brazen and vulgar and risky and crazy her actions were, the fucking felt fantastic. She had come only moments before, but she knew her own body well enough to know that she would come again soon.

And she wanted Victor to come, too. That was the climax of the show. She wanted that sale. She had to make him come.

She focused her attention on her pussy, so wet now that with every stroke it made an audible, sloppy squelching sound sliding over Victor's cock. She squeezed, applying every ounce of body control she'd learned from hours of Kegel exercises, and she felt the grip of her vagina tighten on Victor.

"Yes!" he cried. "Oh, Jackie." He felt it too.

Jackie was wholly in the moment now.

"Are you going to come inside me?" she asked in a little voice, her body continuing its steady rhythm over his.

"Oh yes," he said in a husky voice.

"I want that," Jackie said. "Give me your cum. Fill me with it."

Jackie looked out over the bluff, and she saw below that in a still place on the river a kayak sat, unmoving, and its rider looked directly at her. She didn't flinch or pause. She judged that the distance between them was enough that he could see that she was naked and see that she was fucking a man but that he probably couldn't see her face clearly. The kayaker would have no idea who she was unless he already knew her, knew the house, and knew she was the listing agent for it.

There was a very small risk of that -- but Jackie had long since decided that the thrill and pleasure of Victor's eager fucking of her in public was worth the risk. She threw her shoulders back and her chest out so the kayaker would see her nude body better.

A thin film of sweat now covered her body in the summer heat. The sun blazed overhead in a perfectly blue sky. The air was warm and her body was on fire.

It was time to make Victor come. She pushed down and squeezed hard and pressed for an extra second when her wet lips hit the bottom of his shaft where it met his balls.

"Oh, yes, Jackie," he said.

"Come now," she said.

"I'm coming."

"Give it to me. I'm coming too."

"Here it is."

"Yes!" she shouted. She was sure the kayaker could hear her shout from across the water.

She felt Victor's thrusts then become faster and harder until he stopped and his hands clamped harder on her waist and he held her against his lap and he pushed up against her and she felt him shudder. Jackie shuddered too and she knew that his cum was spilling into her and filling her.

She saw the kayaker still watching her from the river, watching her as she shook and orgasmed over Victor's cock.

She writhed against Victor, milking his cock for every drop of cum she could get. Their movements against each other slowly subsided.

After another minute like that, Victor's grip on her loosened, and she stood up, off his lap, and turned around. The show was not quite over. She had one more thing to do.

She sat on the bench, to Victor's side, and kicked one leg up high, over the back of the bench. With the heel on the other foot still balanced on the ground, she had splayed herself wide for Victor. One hand held herself up on the bench.

The other hand snaked downward. She opened herself wide so both Victor and she could see.

His cum started to flow out of the open, pink folds of her pussy, in a thin white dribble.

She took three fingers to scoop some of it and she popped them in her mouth, sucking all of Victor's cum off them.

Jackie didn't always like the taste of cum, but now it was the most delicious flavor imaginable.

She repositioned herself on the bench, crouching on it, and then bent over. She took Victor into her mouth as far as she could, and then drew her mouth slowly off him, lips tight on his shaft, sucking all the cum off his cock.

She moved again, crawling onto Victor's lap, knees on the bench, straddling him.

The she took his strong face in her hands, and she kissed him, deeply, open-mouthed, so his tongue would taste the residue of his cum on hers. Jackie reflected on the fact that it was the first time she had kissed a man only after masturbating for him and fucking him. Every other time, it had been the other way around. But this was not every other time.

Victor kissed well -- firmly and forcefully but not clumsily. His tongue moved deftly against hers, swirling inside her mouth. Then she pushed back, and her tongue was in his mouth. His arms encircled her nude body and his hands were on her back and her breasts were mashed against the muscles of his chest.

Finally, they broke the kiss and pulled back and stared at each other. Their hands remained on each other.

"Amazing show," he said at last. "Best Nude Day ever."

"So . . . " Jackie smiled and raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, you've got your sale. Let's do it."

"Let's."

They stood up. Victor tucked his cock, not yet completely flaccid, away in his pants. Jackie stood up tall and waved goodbye to the kayaker below. He waved back and she heard the word "Thanks" carry across the water.

Victor took Jackie's hand and led her back inside the house, to the kitchen.

Victor set his briefcase on the island, opened it, and removed the paperwork. Jackie remained naked, standing beside him. She stared at the paperwork, surprised.

"You've already signed the papers."

She looked up at his grinning face.

"You stinker."

"I told you I liked the house. I'd done the research on it and was pretty sure I'd buy it. I knew I'd buy it after your tour."

"All that stuff about me having to put on a show for you --"

"I would have bought the house anyway. I wouldn't have said 'no' if you had declined. I wouldn't have done that to you."

"But you did this," she said and her hands swept down her nude body.

She saw Victor's eyes on her thigh and noticed a trickle of his cum trailing down it.

"I did, and I'm glad. You put on an amazing show. And I could tell you enjoyed it."

"Yes, I did." Jackie could not deny the truth.

Victor pulled out his phone and called his banker to arrange the financing. He and Jackie went quickly over the paperwork, and it was agreed that she would meet with the homeowners that afternoon and finish the transaction.

When they were done Victor held out his hand, and she shook it.

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Ms. Jerelsen."

"The pleasure is mine, too," she replied.

"You're still naked," he said, eyes scanning her body.

"I guess I don't need clothes to sell a house."

"You sure as hell don't. You might even sell better without. You might be on to something."

After everything, Jackie blushed.

"I have other business and I have to go now," Victor said. "And you have to call to cancel your noon appointment soon before they get here."

"Yes," she said. "I'm a bit of a mess. Even if I get dressed I won't be in suitable shape to show off a house."

"Not for someone else, anyway. Definitely suitable for me."

Victor picked up his brief case and took her hand.

"Since you're still naked, come with me and see me to my car."

"You want me to go outside, in the front yard now?"

"Yes."

"Um. The show is over."

"Think of this as the encore."

Against her better judgment, Jackie let Victor lead her to the front door. She opened it, and they walked hand in hand out of the house, once again into the sun, and stood on the driveway beside his BMW.

The house sat back from the street, which was mostly shrouded with trees and shrubs, but the street was visible where it intersected the driveway, and anyone walking along the street past the driveway who happened to turn the right way would see her naked.

It was a risk, but she had taken so many risks already that she was willing to take one more.

Victor kiss her, deeply, one more time. She kissed him back. They held each other.

He opened the car door and placed his brief case inside the car.

"Victor, I don't understand something," Jackie said as he moved to enter the driver's side car door.

"What's that?"

"If you thought I was so attractive and desirable, why not just ask me out? That would be the normal way to do things. Rather than this crazy Nude Day challenge you put me to. You're attractive. And goodness knows you're confident about yourself. If you were attracted to me you could have approached me in the normal way and asked me on a date."

Victor nodded.

"You're right. I could have. But I didn't."

"Why not?" Jackie asked.

"Because I'm not normal. You said it yourself. I'm a strange man."

"Oh," Jackie said.

"And you know what else?"

"What's that?"

"After today, and what you've done, I'd say you're not normal either. Are you?" His open hand gestured toward her nude body.

Jackie paused and put her hands on her hips and posed for him. Her breasts swayed as she laughed. She shook her head.

"I guess not."

"Well," said Victor, and he stood tall and lean and masculine before Jackie and grinned like a wolf. "We have something in common. And I guess that leaves just one more thing for you and me to do."

"Oh yeah?" Jackie said. "What's that?"

"We need to talk about the next time you get naked for me."

Victor stepped into his BMW, closed the door, and rolled down the window.

"Good day, Ms. Jerelsen. I'll call you soon."