All Comments on 'Anything for You Ch. 05'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so glad to see you back

please do not wait long to update again vvvv good story!!! Max

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yay - you're back!

Now what's going to happen though? Is Drew gonna realize that he should be with Sam? Is Sam gonna end up sleeping with Marco? Can't wait to find out. Hope you're busy writing the next ch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!!

So happy to have an update!! And other O.M.G. cliffhanger from you!!! I can't wait to see Drew's reaction when Marcus emerges from the bathroom bare chested!!

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatalmost 14 years ago
Yay!!!!

Once again I actually gave a cheer when I saw this posted!

I loved it! I loved Drew texting her with something silly about his missing jacket! Come on, we all know that was him checking up on her!

So happy to see you back, and although I was one to complain about your MIA status, I know that when you do return, it is always with something very worth waiting for!!!

Hope to read more, and soon!

Thanks again for a great chapter!

kathryn08kathryn08almost 14 years ago

Oh my goodness.... I gave an audible shriek when I read on your profile a few days ago that another chapter had been submitted. I kept checking and checking to see when it would be online. So happy to see it this morning, I read it first thing.

What another cliffhanger..... please, please, please don't make us wait as long for the next chapter!! I don't even know what I want to happen next now!! Ahh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yay!

I have been waiting for the next installment of this series!!! So wonderful that you are back! Can't wait for the rest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I was beyond thrilled this morning to find a new chapter in this great story. I can't wait for another installment. Please, please don't take to long getting us another great chapter.

SuebeblueSuebebluealmost 14 years ago
Soooo worth the wait......

.... please, please don't make us wait so long again! Glad to see you back, hope everyhting is flowing again and all is good. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great chapter

I was waiting for something like Sam finding Drew's jacket in the closet and her trying to sneak it out, but your version is so much better. The amount of drama or interesting situations that could occur because of Drew being there could be even more interesting. Thank you for the update. I was pleasant surprised to see it as a new story. Love this story and the rest of the stories by you.

Thanks,

Megan

sxybtch343sxybtch343almost 14 years ago
You are killing me...

Love this story. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Nice to see you back. Hope all is well.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
awwww!!!

oh my!!! you're evil Lily!!! what a cliffhanger!!!

i almost forgot this story and i have to re-read everything and this sooo very short chapter?? have a heart Lily and write and post very fast pleaseeee.... :)

loving every chapter you are writing. don't make us wait anymore.... :)

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
drew s jacket

nice collision you have set up, cannot what to see what happens from here

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 14 years ago
Great!

I'm so happy to see another chapter of this story! Thanks for taking the time to write. Can't wait to see what happens!

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaalmost 14 years ago
What a cliffhanger!

I'm gonna die waiting for the next chapter. The story is great; I love the building tension/attraction between Sam and Drew. I'm pulling for them... what on earth is he going to think finding her in Marco's suite?

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
So, when I saw that you had posted

I squealed like a little girl and started praising whatever deities I could think of. Now that I've gotten to the end of this excellent (as expected) chapter, I find myself cursing myself for celebrating too soon! So glad to have another chapter... but not so excited about the cliffhanger as I expect to have to wait several more months till the next chapter. Maybe you'll surprise me and get the chapter out soon. That would be great. But seriously, great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next. No, really. I can't wait :) Thanks for writing.

Tory_del_RicohTory_del_Ricohalmost 14 years ago
Sorry I'm late.

There have been just too many distractions lately.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
I've been waiting...

a long time for this chapter. Uh oh, I have a feeling things are going to get a lot stickier for Samantha. What will she do next? Can't wait until the next chapter appears. I've enjoyed this series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
finally!

finally my fave author on lit adds an update! i'd almost given up on waiting. such a cliffhanger, maybe you will be kind and not keep us waiting so long for the next chapter? p.s. im totally rooting for drew - i hope he and sam are able to get their act together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it Luv You

It was worth the wait even though it was short. You're right to end it right there-great cliffhanger!!! 'Poor' Samantha to have two great hunks after her...:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glad to Have You Back!

I agree. Great place to end on a cliff hanger even if it was short - can't wait for more. But even if I have to, I know it will be good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

This is a great chapter, and the ending, Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter, please do not make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great job!

Another good one, thanks!

jazz13jazz13almost 14 years ago
WOW!!!

I love it!!! Keep going!!!

isis91isis91almost 14 years ago

you have got to keep going! I'm loving ur writing :)

dream_it309dream_it309almost 13 years ago

Oh God, this chapter was perfect. It brought me many smiles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OH HELL!

shit shit shit!

what's going to happen?

this is so exciting!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Oh shit

The plot thickens

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is great!

I don't even comment this much but seem resigned to.

I'm glad I can read the whole story rather than wait however long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funny, sweet, tender, and suspenseful

This is awesome.

Squirt65Squirt65almost 11 years ago
OMG!!!!

You kept Me laughing the whole chapter!! And the foreshadowing, Totally Awesome!!!

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Again ? Really ? Another cliffhanger ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous