Anything Goes

Story Info
You and your husband go to a swingers bar for the first time.
3.2k words
4.32
18.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ANYTHING GOES

"Are we doing this right? We're just supposed to... sit here?"

You laugh softly. "Well, I think we're supposed to, you know, approach someone. If we want to do something." You take a sip of your drink. "Or someone will approach us."

"I just want to make sure there isn't, like, some kind of secret code or something that we're supposed to be giving people."

"I think just being here communicates to other people that we're available." I take a nervous sip of my own drink.

"You're right, you're right. Sorry, I'm just excited."Your gaze softens and you drape your arm around the back of the couch.

"Don't apologize, baby. I'm excited, too." My body is buzzing with anticipation. Anything goes. That's what we agreed on for tonight. It's funny to think how unappealing the thought of going to a sex club was when you first brought it up. Thank god Maggie had been before and could tell me what it was like. Otherwise, I absolutely would have turned you down.

I really thought it would be, like, some back alley dive with plastic-covered furniture. It's actually super nice. Way cleaner than I was expecting. Kind of like a high-end bar plus hotel rooms? I guess we'll find out what the playrooms look like when we venture over there.

"Hey." Your lips tickle against my ear. "Did I tell you how gorgeous you look in that dress?"

I grin and I glance up at you through my eyelashes. "You did. While I was putting it on. In the ride over here."

You chuckle softly, flirty, and pull me closer to you so you're right in my ear now. "You know what this dress does to me." You trail soft, deliberate little kisses down my neck. You know how sensitive I am around there. All you have to do to get me like putty in your hands, or if you want to win an argument, is kiss my neck.

I shift closer so my chest presses against yours and instinctively, you snake your arm tight around my waist. Your breath tickles my skin and I catch a hint of your woody cologne. That's when I catch sight of him. "There's someone watching us... over at the bar.              "

You keep kissing my neck. "Mmm, yeah?"

"Yeah. He's tall. Pea coat. Kind of... aloof?"

You glance up at me. "Your type?"

I chuckle under my breath. Trying to think of details is difficult when you're kissing me like that. "I guess so. You know I don't really... have a type."

You straighten up and flash me a mischievous, boyish grin. "Do you want me to talk to him?"

"Yeah, maybe. I think he's coming over here."

His eyes are locked on us, this handsome stranger. I see him down the last of his drink and pick up a tray with three drinks the bartender has carefully placed. He picks up it and heads straight for us. He's got a confident stride while balancing the tray, not at all shy or nervous like I am. Perhaps he's a regular? It doesn't look like his first time.

"Hey," he smiles.

I return the smile cautiously. "Hi."

"Hi," you say.

"I just, um... noticed you two were almost done with your drinks. Grabbed a couple for you. Hope that's okay." He leans down and places three martinis with little olives on cocktail sticks on the table.

"Oh, that was, um, perceptive of you."

He grins at us knowingly. We weren't exactly subtle about noticing each other. "I'm Jordan."

You hold out your hand and Jordan shakes it. "Vince. Nice to meet you. This is my wife, Mallory."

"Hi," I say, a little reserved.

Jordan sits down on one of the velvet armchairs opposite us. Not too close, but not too far away. "Nice to meet you both. Are, uh, are you two regulars here?"

"Uh... not really," I say. "First time."

"Ah, well, welcome. You don't look like first-timers, which is impressive."

I glance up at you. Your smile is easygoing and relaxed, and your arm tightens around me. "I'm guessing it's usually pretty obvious when someone is new, huh?"

Jordan chuckles. "Little bit, yeah. There are tell-tale signs."

"What about you?" I ask. "You've got kind of a 'seasoned expert' vibe."

"Oh, I don't know if I'd say 'expert.' It's my... fifth? No, sixth time here."

"Okay, sorry if this is a first-timer question, but," You lean forward a little like you're about to say something you don't want anyone else outside of your table to hear. "I thought this club didn't allow single guys?"

"Oh, I'm here with my wife actually. She's off gallivanting around somewhere upstairs. She loves the massage room."

My chest flutters a little. It's like the acknowledgement that this guy and his wife are doing this whole 'swinging' thing successfully means it could work for us.

"Can I ask--well, actually, sorry, that's probably too private."

"No, no," he smiles. "Go ahead."

"Well," I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks as he looks my way. "What's your arrangement? You and your wife? We're still kind of figuring all of this out."

"Um, nothing too complicated, really. We're both allowed to fuck whoever we want when we're here. Outside of here though, there needs to be a bit more negotiation. Safe sex, always. And honesty, no matter what."

Vince turns to me with a boyish, playful grin. "Taking notes on all that, babe?"

"Yeah, yeah." I turn back to Jordan. "How do you, you know, get started? Like what are your first steps when you get here?"

Jordan shifts his chair a little closer to us. "Well, me personally, I like to have a drink or two on my own." He looks more pointedly at us. "And if someone catches my eye, then I strike up a casual conversation, and see what happens from there."

My cheeks are flushing red hot. I just realized both you and Jordan are looking at me. Both of you shifting a little in your seats. Your hand slides over my lap and settles on my thigh.

"And," I clear my throat. "What if she's with her husband?"

"Then," he smiles, "I'll let her and her husband have a moment alone to discuss things. Especially if it's their first time."He shifts a little closer to us and a whiff of his cologne fills my nose. "So, how about this? I'm going to go sit over there, by the playrooms, and if you decide to come and join me, then wonderful. If not, no worries." He gets up from the chair and picks up his martini, lifting it up slightly as if to toast us. "Cheers."

And with that, he's gone, making his way over to the playrooms. My stomach's fluttering like crazy. Holy shit, did that just happen? You look just as excited as I feel.

"What do you think?" you murmur in my ear. "Do you like him?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I want to. I want to do this. But I want you to come with me."

"To watch?"

"Yeah. I think that'd be really, really hot."

Your playful grin widens across your face. "Okay," you nod. "Yeah, okay. Let's do it."

You take my hand and we get up. Your fingers interlock with mine as we slip out of our seats and walk toward the row of couches and armchairs near the hallway leading to the playrooms. Oh my god, my heart is beating so fast right now. I'm turned on. And nervous. Kind of freaking out, actually. This is happening. This is really happening.

Jordan looks pleased as we approach him like he already knows exactly how this is going to go, "That was quick."

"It was an easy decision to make."

"I'm going to join if you don't mind," Vince says. "Just to watch."

"Yeah, yeah, of course." Jordan motions for us to head down the hall with him. "Let's, um, let's see if we can find a room in the back."

All the doors are polished oak with extravagant little plaques, titling which room is which. It's not hard to tell which rooms are being used with the sounds coming from the other side.

You lean down so your lips brush along my ear. "It's going to be hard just to watch," you whisper.

I look up at you and smirk. "Mm, well, you'll just have to restrain yourself."

Jordan opens one of the doors where it's quiet. "Looks like this room is... free. Perfect."

We follow him inside. Oh my god. This room is nicer than any hotel room I've ever stayed in. That bed is definitely a king. And I love all of this mid-century style furniture. That wood-grain coffee table and brown leather armchairs. This is incredible.

You drop down into one of the chairs and get comfortable. I see you've already got a hard-on. I'm not surprised.

Jordan sits down on the bed, looking up at me.

His eyes wander over my body and he smiles genuinely up at me, and I find myself instinctively making my way towards him.

"So..." I say, the corners of my lips quirking up into a shy smile.

"So..." he chuckles. "Come here."

I join him on the bed, and he runs his hand over the back of my shoulders.

My skin tingles as his face inches a little closer to mine.

"Tell me what you like."

"Um, I like when someone else takes the lead."

He nods attentively. "Yeah, okay. Any limits I should know about?"

My face is so close to his. I gaze down at his soft, full lips. "Mmm, not that I can think of."

Gently, I press my lips against his.

He takes his time kissing me, cupping my jaw in his big, warm hand and moving with slow, yet confident tenderness. His lips are soft, and he kisses me with a pang of hunger like he's just holding back. Like it's bubbling under the surface waiting to come out.

He slides an arm around my waist, pulling me against him and my hands slide up his shirt to his shoulders.

I melt against him, letting him envelop his arms around me. He's not shy about taking charge, that's for certain. The tip of his tongue slips over my lips and I open my mouth, letting him in. A soft moan vibrates in his throat.

"She really likes having her neck kissed," I hear you say across the room.

"Yeah?"Jordan hums approvingly.

He holds my neck delicately between his hands as he slowly trails kisses down my neck.

I suck in a sharp, shuddering breath. Fuck, he's good at that.

I grab his shirt in fistfuls, and I see you across the room, rubbing your palm over the bulge in your pants.

You unbuckle your belt with your free hand and Jordan shifts closer to me on the bed. Fuck, he smells good.

"Oh, fuck," I whisper.

Jordan moans softly in response.

"Play with my nipples."

"Let me," He reaches around the back of my dress and unfastens the clasp. "Take off your dress."

I move seamlessly with him as he pulls down my dress, exposing my breasts.

I rest back on my hands as he massages them in his hands and takes a nipple into his mouth.

He sucks, catching it between his teeth before going to the next one.

My head lolls back as he flicks his tongue skillfully back and forth.

"Are you getting wet, baby?" I hear you ask.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm wet."

"You want him to touch you?"

"Y-yeah, Jordan. I want you to finger me."

Without a word, he pulls the rest of my dress down over my hips and to the ground. His hand slides up my thighs as his lips brush over my jaw.

"Yeah? You do?" Jordan murmurs. "You want me to... put my hand between your thighs like this?"

He slides my underwear to the side and starts to run his fingers over my folds.

I gasp. "Oh, yes."

He grins. "What else? You want me to tease your clit? Like this?" He presses my fingers against my clit, moving in small circles. "Mmm. Oh, yeah, that's it," he moans. "Feel my fingers pressing down on your clit?"

I instinctively spread my legs wider, giving him better access.

"Yeah, you like that?" Jordan whispers in my ear. "Look at you, spreading open for me. Do you want my fingers inside you?"

My whole body's trembling, and he's only just touching me like this. "Y-yes, fuck, please."

Slowly, he slips one finger inside me. A loud moan catches in the back of my throat as he starts sliding in and out of me.

His breath tickles my breasts, and my nipples harden even more.

"There it is," he murmurs, glancing up at me with darkened eyes. "Do you want more?"

"Yeah, yeah, give me more..."

He slides his finger in further, curling up into my g-spot. "Fuck, I love the way you moan."

His fingers feel amazing. The way he circles my g-spot with just the right amount of pressure, massaging me. I point my toes and press my thighs against his hand, slowly starting to rock my hips in rhythm with his pace.

"Do you want his cock, baby?"

"Oh my god, yeah," I whine. "Yeah, fuck me, Jordan."

Jordan's fingers sink deeper into me.

"Yeah? In front of your husband? You want me to fuck you...?"

"F-fuck, yes, please. Give me your cock," I beg. "I can't--I can't wait any longer."

You start stroking your cock harder as Jordan reaches over to the bedside drawer. He gets a condom and tears it open. When he turns back to me, his eyes glint darkly with excitement. "Lie down," he breathes.

I look over at you, just for a second. Your dick is in your hand. You're stroking yourself, eyes glued to me.

I lie down as Jordan unbuckles his belt and pulls his trousers and boxers down in one smooth motion. His cock springs free and he carefully rolls on the condom. He stares down at me with hungry, wild eyes as he unbuttons his shirt. He doesn't take it off but leaves it hanging open.

"God, you look fucking incredible. Spread out, just like that." Jordan crawls on top of me, hovering above me. He props himself up on one forearm, the other clutching his cock.

I gasp against his lips as he runs the head through my folds, teasing right against my entrance but not quite enough to push inside me.

"You feel me?" His lips brush against mine. "The head of my cock right up against your pussy?"

"Yeah, yeah, f-fuck."

"Feel me sliding through your folds. Right over your clit?"

"Oh my god, Jordan, please. Please, no more teasing. Just fuck me."

I hear you moaning somewhere behind me. Jordan eases his cock into me.

He moves slowly at first, his eyes searching my face as I grow accustomed to him stretching me. Fuck, he's thick.

I slide my hands under his arms and up his strong back and I can feel each muscle tighten and flex as my fingertips trail along his soft skin. I wrap my legs around his hips as he picks up the pace, moving faster and stronger. His moans are fucking incredible. Low and full, genuine, growling in my ear as his stubble scratches my neck. I press my heels into his ass, willing him deeper. Each move from both of us grows more passionate. Every kiss, every thrust, every whimper I make he goes all the way in me, and every low, primal groan from him when I run my fingernails down his back. I turn my head to the side so Jordan can get better access to my neck, and as he trails greedy, hungry kisses down my neck I lock eyes with you.

You're touching yourself and twisting your lubed-up hand around the head of your cock. Your eyes are half-closed and glassy, your mouth hanging open as you start to pant. You look so desperate.

"Fuck, you look so hot right now, baby," you groan, leaning forward to get a closer look.

"Harder... y-yeah, like that," I breathe to Jordan, but my eyes don't leave yours.

Jordan thrusts harder and harder until I can hear our hips slamming together.

I tear my eyes away from you and into Jordan's dark, wild eyes.

"Oh, god, let me get my mouth on your tits." He takes one of my breasts in his hands and flicks his tongue along my nipple.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck!"

"Touch your clit, baby," you groan. "Make yourself cum..."

I reach down between me and Jordan down to my swollen clit. God, just touching alone could make me cum.               I grab Jordan's forearm with my free hand and dig my fingers into his skin.

I press down on my clit and gently start to circle, and a loud, needy whine leaves my lips. The mixture of hypersensitive pleasure from my clit and the gorgeous feeling of being filled, stretched, and fucked by Jordan is so incredible.

Jordan cups my jaw firmly in his hand, keeping me staring up at him.

His jaw is clenched, pleasure etched into his handsome face.

"Oh my god, yeah, fuck!"

Him...you... the sensations. My senses are overloading and my whole body starts to tense. I can't control the animalistic sounds that come from me and the closer I get, the harder Jordan fucks me until he's going so hard I know I'll be sore tomorrow. And I welcome it. I want to be reminded of this when I wake up tomorrow and sit down, knowing exactly what we got up to. That you watched another man fuck your wife.

My climax overwhelms me, and I arch from the bed, desperately massaging my clit as waves of pleasure pulse through my body. My breath leaves me in great pants and my mouth hangs open.

Jordan's hips start to jerk, followed by a series of moans growing louder until his head throws back. He cries out, fucking me with deep, hard thrusts with every single groan as he looks down at me with blissed-out, glassy eyes.

Your hips are twitching, your eyes fluttering closed. You're panting and pumping your shaft hard. You look so sexy. I've always loved watching you touch yourself. You whimper as you release onto your stomach and your hand.

You keep jerking your cock until your whole body starts to twitch with sensitivity. You suck in sharp, shaky breaths as you stroke down the head of your cock, and once more until you rest your hands on your thighs. You let your head fall back against the chair and try to steady your breath.

I gasp a little as Jordan pulls out of me.

He rolls off of me and sidles up next to me on the bed, draping his arm over my waist.

"Babe..." I call to you. "You good over there?"

Your eyes are still closed, but you smile. "Mm, yeah."

I reach over for my dress.

Jordan hums a contented smile.

"Hope I was a sufficient guide for your first time here," he grins.

"Oh, far more than sufficient," I chuckle. "I think you may have just convinced us to buy the premium membership. Or, me at least."

You chuckle and straighten up in your chair. "Convinced me as well."

Jordan props himself up on his elbows, smiling knowingly at us. "Guess we'll be seeing a lot more of each other, then."