Anything Goes Pt. 01

Story Info
Vacation surprise and the truth comes out.
1k words
4.25
19.6k
34
4

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

I love my wife. I love her so much. But I've not been honest with her for a long time.

I should describe her. She's so incredibly pretty. A natural beauty with high cheek bones, small mouth and ice blue eyes. She's rather taken by the Sixties; she was nuts about the Mad Men TV show. As such, she's tailored her own style to that of that era. Her clothes are often tight shirts or sweaters and snug capri pants. She wears her chestnut hair in a longish side cut with curled ends, often wearing a headband. She's thin with nicely proportional breasts. She teaches history at a community college nearby.

Being completely realistic, I completely hit above my weight class to land her. I'm not bad looking, average height, average weight. But I scored with her because I'm a musician. A composer by trade, but a guitarist and music historian by love. I happened to have an affinity for the sixties musically as well, so when I could play for her just about all her favorite tunes, I had her.

We got married pretty young right out of college and both decided we weren't really in a rush for kids. We're now both in early 30's and still aren't feeling a huge push.

But something has begun eating at me and I couldn't hold back anymore.

She's pretty conservative sexually. We make love fairly regularly, but it's sweet and loving and typically just missionary position. I love to go down on her, but she thinks it's too dirty so doesn't let me do it often. As far as her giving head to me, it's very infrequent and she generally doesn't stick with it long before getting embarrassed. She knows that I'd be interested in more, and I believe she wants to, but her catholic upbringing just has her too uptight about it.

In my experience, girls who had strict religious upbringing either fall in line and never break out or they're rebellious hellions. My wife would clearly be in the former.

So me being a guy in the modern age going slightly unfulfilled turned to online porn rather than to cheating on her. And, as I'm posting our story here, you can guess where this is going. I am a wannabe cuckold.

Early in my exploration I discovered I enjoyed reading erotic fiction even more than photos and videos. I mean, my wife is drop dead gorgeous so 99% of any women I would see wouldn't match up to her. But with stories, I could place myself and her into them. Especially cuckold/hotwife stories.

You see, I've never told her, but I was understandably lacking in confidence to land her and keep her when we first met in college. I knew she had plenty of suitors and when we first started dating, I stalked her a bit. It's my own fault- she was pretty keen on me when we met. I couldn't believe she would be and I wanted to play it cool. I actually encouraged her to continue seeing others for a time, claiming that I didn't want her to miss out on any potential experiences in college that a steady boyfriend might keep her from.

A therapist might deduce that I was keeping her at arm's reach to escape what I feared was the inevitable rejection. They'd be right.

But something happened. One night when she went on a date with Robbie Masterson (like I'd ever forget his name) I was following. I kept up with them all night and even was in position to see him make a move on her. I was both terrified that he'd succeed, stealing her away from me, and turned on thinking I'd be able to see her, the most beautiful girl in the world to me, having some form of intimacy without me. She ended up giving him a hand job in his pants (I suspect she figured it was the quickest way out of what could have been a bad situation).

The next time I saw her, when we were together I couldn't help myself. I was so turned on knowing what she had done with Robbie, that we ended up having sex for the first time and the rest is, as they say, history.

So that brings us to today. Our tenth wedding anniversary was coming up. I never told her about an extra composing job I took (a series of work for an ad agency) so I could make some surprise vacation cash. Our honeymoon was pretty modest, so I had gathered enough to get us a full week at a couple of mid-level resorts in Hawaii. This was a dream vacation for her and I knew it was going to blow her mind.

And it did. When I finally revealed the surprise and the details (3 nights in Maui, 3 nights in Kauai, and 1 final night in Honolulu before flying out the next day) she literally fell to the floor with tears in her eyes. She was so touched I had gone through the effort to make the extra money secretly so I could surprise her with her dream vacation. She absolutely doted on me for the weeks leading up to the trip.

When the trip finally arrived, she started acting secretive herself and she wouldn't let me see what she had packed. I know she had done some shopping for some clothes for the trip, but I had no idea why she'd be so coy about her purchases.

We got on the plane and she cuddled up to me in our seats. She leaned over and whispered something that started our trip off in an interesting way.

"Honey, this is literally the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me and I fully intend to pay your kindness back. For this one week, I will do anything you tell me to do without question. Anything."

"Anything?" I asked her, wondering if she really meant it.

"Honey, I've seen your browser history. I tell you that not for you to feel any guilt. I'm saying this so you understand fully the implications when I say ANYTHING."

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers