Wife Warms Up Pt. 01

Story Info
Megan slowly starts to participate in my hotwife fantasy.
3.2k words
4.18
155.7k
216

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd viewed it as a huge victory the first time Megan initiated it on her own. Up until that point I had been forced to maintain a very delicate balancing act. She had always made it quite clear that it was very much MY fantasy and something that she was going along with purely for my pleasure. I'd considered myself lucky that she had gradually adapted to my fantasy at all.

It had taken me months to get up the nerve to even bring it up to her. My initial attempts to introduce the idea had been clumsy and tentative. I spent another two months gradually asking her questions or introducing roleplaying ideas into the bedroom and she still didn't pick up on what I was actually getting at.

It's not something that anyone would generally feel comfortable saying outright to their spouse, but I finally came to the realization that I was going to have to be frank with her. Over the 5 years of our marriage she had proven to be understanding, caring, and open to trying new things. But I assumed this was really pushing the limit. And I was right.

I chose a night when we were in bed and she was already quite turned on. I had recently purchased a dildo for her and I had been deliberately working it in and out of her pussy as she gave me head. The screen on our bedroom TV flickered with a porn film I had selected. It featured a variety of scenarios of wives cheating on their husbands.

Despite all of the cues that I had been introducing recently she still seemed surprised.

"I have a fantasy about you having sex with another guy"

The fallout was gradual and lasted for a couple of weeks. In her defence there was nothing she said that was unreasonable.

She obviously wanted to know why (I didn't know. I just knew that the thought of it turned me on in all kinds of different ways).

She wanted to know if it was something that I actually wanted her to do or if it was just a fantasy (I told her just a fantasy although I knew I harbored a desire to see it happen in real life).

She tried to determine if it was due to something that was missing in our marriage (it truly wasn't).

She wondered if it was some kind of tit-for-tat plan that was designed to introduce the idea of me sleeping with other women (nothing could have been further from the truth).

As Megan gradually began to realize that the idea was less threatening she allowed me to expand on what I had initially told her and explain some aspects of what turned me on about it.

She had completely missed the elements that I had been introducing into the bedroom, but once she began to understand what I had been attempting she ever so slowly began to warm up to them on occasion.

"Do you like watching him fuck me?"

I remember the exact moment that phrase came from her lips. Recalling it still gets me hard.

It was a few weeks after I had told her about my fantasy. We were in bed and things were heating up. She had instructed me to kneel at the end of the bed and masturbate as she fished through her bedside drawer. Returning with her vibrator she laid back on the bed in front of me, closed her eyes, and applied it to her clit. A soft smile slowly came across her face as the teasing sensations began to stimulate her.

I did as directed, kneeling and stroking my shaft as she pleasured herself. After a few minutes of warm up she opened an eye to ensure she had my attention. Deliberately drawing the device downward she positioned it between her puffy lips. With a mischievous smile she pushed it onward and into her.

She was wet, and easily took half of it's length before slowly drawing it back out. I watched entranced as she began to slowly work it in and out of herself.

The sight of my wife nude is enough to get me hard at virtually any time, never mind when she's putting on a show. There's something sexually contradictory about her appearance and personality which has always been very mysterious and confusing.

She's short at just over 5 feet. Her frame is a stunning series of curves which is unusual on someone of smaller stature. Her shoulders slope down gently to a large chest which is a natural D-cup. Her torso continues down softly until flaring out into perfectly contoured hips and an ass which is quite large for her frame. Given that she is short her legs somehow still manage to appear long and sexy. She's classically 'cute' in a very girl next door kind of way. Which when paired with an obviously sexy body combines to tick a lot of boxes for guys I'd imagine.

My wife is friendly and generally outgoing, but prefers to get to know people before opening up. She's certainly not a classic extrovert. She's aware that she's attractive and has the ability to get male attention, but for the most part she dresses in a stylish but reserved fashion. This only serves to make it that much more exciting on the occasions when she'll wear something sexy when we go out. Her in a swimsuit is a sight to behold and the curvy, sloped nature of her body ensures that whatever bikini she is wearing seems to be consistently doing battle to perform its job.

The sight of Megan naked and pleasuring herself would be too much for many men to handle. With her shoulder length blonde hair brushed to the side and her soft white skin pale in the dim light she looked incredibly sexy mid tease. My penis was sticking straight out as I watched her fucking the vibrator and I was making no effort to hide how turned on I was watching her take it.

She had both eyes open now and she watched me with curiosity.

"Do you like watching him fuck me?"

It was the first time she openly acknowledged and participated in the fantasy with me.

I can still recall the amused smile on her face just moments later as I came deep inside of her. Her simple tease had proven too much for me. I didn't get more than four strokes into her before unloading with a giant gasp.

Megan began to understand the power that the fantasy held in the bedroom. She was entirely uninterested in discussing it on the surface. However, once in bed she would often come around if the idea was introduced. She was clearly taking note of the parts of the scenario that turned me on the most.

She remained outwardly reluctant and she was never the one to suggest that we explore the fantasy. But I could tell that she enjoyed the power it contained and she seemed to occasionally enjoy wielding that dominance around in bed. I sensed that once roleplay and fantasy became too frequent she would have a problem with it, so I made sure to only suggest it at times when it felt right.

Megan easily got the hang of it, understanding that virtually any suggestion of her with another man served to stiffen my cock and turn the rest of me into moldable putty. While my fantasies of her with another man were quite broad (some quite intimate, some involving threesomes, some with me just watching) she seemed to respond best to a side of the fantasy that allowed her to be dominant. I was so excited that she was participating at all that I wouldn't have dreamed of arguing.

After the first few nights of light teasing she began to introduce orgasm denial into our routine. The first time we did it she again made me kneel at the end of the bed and jerk off while she fucked herself (this time with the more realistic shaped dildo I had purchased). I eagerly asked her how it felt. Was she enjoying what he was doing to her? etc. Her long moans and exclamations about how good his dick felt were the greatest turn ons I had experienced to that point.

As she had closed in on orgasm I had edged my way closer to her in hope and expectation that I would enter her and we could cum together.

"Not tonight honey. He's the only one who gets to fuck me. You can just make yourself cum"

She said it with a hint of a smile... but I could also tell that she was quite serious.

I watched in awe as she used the dildo to work herself to a fervent orgasm. Finally unable to hold out any longer I clambered through the pile of our discarded clothing at the end of the bed until I located the t-shirt I had been wearing.

From the afterglow of her orgasm Megan again watched with an amused look as I jammed my penis up against the garment in a fluster and began to unleash stream after stream of cum.

"You're lucky you chose the right piece of clothing babe" she teased me as I came down and she got up from the bed. "If that had been any of my stuff..." she chuckled as she walked past me towards the bathroom closing the door behind her.

With the aftereffects of my orgasm beginning to wear off I realized how silly I must look, knelt on the bed naked having just been made to cum in my own shirt. If I wasn't so turned on by it all I might have been alarmed.

A few weeks later she did it again. This time as she began to get close she warned me that tonight only SHE was going to get to cum, and that I was meant to just watch and see how another man makes her cum.

Incredibly exciting and very kinky! However if I had known that it was coming I certainly wouldn't have gotten myself quite as worked up. As it was, I had an erection that was straining for a release and full swollen balls that were imminently ready to unload.

The best that I got was a soft pet on the head of my penis and a nodding consolation about how uncomfortable it must feel to not be able to orgasm.

As she rolled over onto her side of the bed and turned out the light Megan warned me that she was doing laundry in the morning and that she had better not find any indication that I'd cum. For extra measure she slid herself backwards so that her soft ass and silk panties pushed up against my straining erection. She has a very large, very sexy ass for her size and it's one of my favourite features of her body. It served to torture me for the next hour as I lay there uncomfortably, willing my body to relax from it's sexually stimulated state.

Over the next several months I continued to experiment with introducing new ideas into the bedroom. As always Megan would start out fairly chaste but inevitably warm up.

I had quizzed her one night about her ex's previous to me. While she seemed reluctant to divulge much detail about her previous experiences in the bedroom she saw how immediately turned on I got with the wee bit of information she did provide. Sensing the power it held she slowly encircled her hand around my already stiff shaft. She began to slowly and sensually tell me about a couple of heretofore untold experiences she had had with previous boyfriends.

One involved sex in public behind a sand dune at Jones Beach. It seemed very out of character for her, but she explained how her and a guy she'd been dating named Emilio had found themselves in the mood one afternoon. She described him coercing the straps of her bikini top down and then easing his hand inside of her bottoms as the waves crashed around them. There were people around but not close by. He had got her worked up enough that he was able to convince her to take their blanket back behind a sand dune for some more privacy.

My wife described, in intimate detail, the feeling of being naked and on her knees, taking another guy's cock into her mouth in public. The eroticism of being in such a beautiful setting and the heightened nerves of being caught. How that intensified the feeling of being pounded into from behind (Emilio sounded like another guy who wisely appreciated the brilliance of Megan's ass).

She could have easily made me cum with just that story alone. Her concise retelling of the setting and details had made it easy for me to imagine the visual of my sexy wife being fucked by this other guy. But Megan was enjoying the tease. Whenever she would feel me getting close she would back off, continuing her story but letting my penis twitch uncontrollably until I had regained some sense of composure.

Her next recollection involved a guy she had dated named Adam. I lay there in rapt attention, receiving her slow sexy torment, as my wife began to describe a night where she had agreed to let her boyfriend handcuff her and make a sex tape. I let out an unexpected groan, knowing that this was likely to be too much to handle.

I lay there stiff and sweating as Megan's hand slowly twisted up and down on my painful, lubed shaft. It was like she was wringing the cum up from my balls only to stop it just from release. My internal pressure continued to build as she again seductively explained in detail how Adam had handcuffed her and set up a video camera to record. I could easily envision the scenario as she described herself being bent over Adam's lap while he gave her a good spanking. When she described him filming her on her knees giving him head she added in another unexpected surprise.

"Oh, and babe... he was really big."

My own penis twitched hard in unanticipated response.

"Like, how big?" I managed to stammer out.

..."Bigger than me?"

I suppose my response shouldn't have been unexpected. Men are wired for competition and my sudden urge to know how he compared to me was probably fairly natural.

However, my wife had already gone out of her way to portray Adam's endowment as 'big'. I probably already knew the answer...

While Megan had never had any complaints, I was aware that my own length was not off the charts. My heartiest of erections, the one I had in that moment for example, landed just shy of six inches. No one was going to describe me as 'big'.

"Oh yes honey" Megan confirmed with wry smile. She had more than noticed my envious/jealous response and had surely felt the accompanying twitch from my penis. Identifying that she had landed on something she continued in a soft teasing tone.

"Adam's penis was much bigger than yours"

I stared down at my own waist desperately. No words needed to be exchanged. She knew what I wanted to see.

Watching my reaction mirthfully Megan unwrapped her hand from my shaft and slowly drew it up to the tip of my head. Painfully slowly she eased it up and up until it sat, palm flat, hovering above my quivering penis. I estimated the empty space between the top of my dick and the bottom of her hand as between 2.5 to 3 inches.

Christ!

She held it there for a minute, really letting the difference in size sink in before she finally returned her hand to the base of my shaft.

"Oh, and thick too!"

I moaned frequently through the next several minutes as Megan described herself getting fucked by Adam as he recorded.

With my eyes shut it was as if I was actually in the room watching. As she described it I could see my wife ecstatically taking Adam's huge cock as he plowed into her in multiple positions.

As Megan finally described Adam unloading all over her breasts and her story came to a close she relented.

"Ready hon?" was all she needed to say.

It was more than clear that my penis would be of no use to her tonight. Placing it anywhere near her pussy would inevitably cause me to cum.

She blissfully chose to allow me some pleasure. And a whole lot of it. Conscious that she had unlocked something new in our little fantasy Megan relented and drew long firm strokes down my bursting shaft with both hands gripped together tightly.

I groaned uncontrollably throughout my orgasm as stream after stream of cum erupted from the top of my straining penis. It only served to act as more lubricant for Megan and she stroked me throughout, allowing her hands to become completely covered in the process.

As I finally relented I lay there on the bed frantically drawing in breath.

"Gee honey. That's almost how much Adam used to cum" she surmised looking at her hands and forearms.

"Only he liked to do it on my tits..." she teased softly.

I watched as she began to draw my cum across her large boobs and massage it in as a final tease.

I had heard of Adam by name only. We had never had 'that talk' at any point in our relationship where we openly discussed our previous partners. Megan had certainly dated more guys than I had girls. My experience was largely limited to the two girlfriends I'd had prior to her. While there was no 'secrecy' to our past it just wasn't something that we had ever felt the need to explore.

Until now.

The next morning I awoke to yet another straining erection. Megan was already on the way out to an early morning meeting. As was normal she kissed me and made plans for dinner as if the events of the previous evening had not taken place at all. She was very much a 'what happens in the bedroom...' type of girl.

I, on the other hand, proceeded to call in to my office and tell them I would be late.

Despite the treatment it had received the previous evening my penis was once again erect and straining for attention. I lay in bed and revisited the events of the previous night.

I was soon stroking myself as I envisioned how this guy Adam likely still had a video of himself fucking my wife that he could pull up and watch at any time. The visual that I had created in my head based on Megan's description was just as vivid as the night prior. I soon found myself orgasming again as I imagined my sexy wife getting fucked bu someone else.

If the sheets didn't require being laundered from the night before they certainly did now.

As much as I wanted to pump Megan for more information about Adam I knew that I needed to wait. The progression of this fantasy had contained some fairly strict parameters and I had grown better at maintaining patience and identifying the right times. Immediately asking her about him the next day would certainly be seen as 'too much'. I decided to bide my time.