Anything Goes Pt. 08

Story Info
Continuing the first night in Maui.
4.4k words
4.67
6.7k
18
8

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers

After being asked why her husband was sitting across the bar from her, Hannah turned a bit red. So busted. After quickly regaining her composure, she answered him.

"Yes. Can you guess why, though?" she smirked in her answer.

"I don't have to guess, I know. But getting you to admit it yourself will expose your vulnerability," Terence countered.

"Ok, then. My husband has fantasies about watching me have sex with another man. I told him as repayment for gifting me this 'bucket list' vacation that I would open myself up to experimenting," Hannah replied.

I was shocked she laid it all out bare, but I guess she was calculating the odds that being honest at this point would make things easier later.

Terence nodded back to her, "That's what I thought. And what a lovely way to show your appreciation. How's your experimentation going?"

Hannah stifled a smile, "Well, I blew my masseuse earlier."

Terence nearly did a spit take with his whiskey.

"Well alright then," he chuckled.

"So, what gave us away?"

"I'd seen you two together at lunch. You are such an attractive woman, you had my eye then and I watched you with him. I remember thinking what a lucky guy to have landed such an amazing wife. So when I saw you come in here, deflect that frat boy while your husband was observing, I suspected what might have been going on."

"You have some experience with what I mentioned? You don't sound too surprised."

"Yes, Hannah, I do. Does that shock you?"

"No. Not really."

"What is your husband's name, Hannah?"

"John."

"Are you attracted to black men, Hannah?" he asked.

I could tell from subtle signs having known her for so long that Hannah was aroused. Her naughty smile. The way she touched a loose lock of her hair. I wonder if he picked up on them?

"I might be."

"I think it's more than that, sweet Hannah. I think that despite loving your husband John and wanting to do something to make his fantasy a reality, I bet that it will answer some of your desires for that experimentation partner to be a handsome, dark-skinned man."

Hannah unconsciously bit her lower lip. This self-sure, but not obnoxiously cocky, guy had her number.

"Ok, then. What do you propose we do about it?" she answered him.

"Well, I suspect that a big part of this for both of you includes your husband over there to watch. And I'm ok with that. I'd be lying if I told you I haven't been part of something just like that on more than one occasion. A lot of you white girls are really interested in trying out the dark side. And I have to tell you, I have a special interest in giving white girls like you, in a committed relationship, that taste. So, why don't we all head up to your room, in whatever configuration you want, and give us all want we desire for this evening?"

After the slightest pause, Hannah just nodded.

"I'm sorry, Hannah. I think we all need you to say out loud exactly what you want," he told her in a slightly stern manner.

She glanced at me fully for the first time since he began talking with her. Our eyes met and I simply smiled.

Without taking her eyes off of me, she told him, "Yes, Terence. I want you to join my husband and I in our room so that you can fuck me in front of him."

"That's great, Hannah. Good girl. I would love to fuck you in front of your husband. I really hope he is prepared for the pleasure I'm about to give you."

Terence got up, throwing some cash on the bar and telling Suzy that it was to cover his, Hannah's, and my tabs. He then helped Hannah from her stool and gave a glance my way. I downed the rest of my drink, which was probably a mistake, got up and walked towards the door that they were already nearly through.

I caught up to them in the lobby and the three of us continued in no particular rush to the elevator. Terence put his hand on the small of Hannah's back as we approached the elevator. I believe he was testing our resolve and giving us a little taste of blatant exposure in public to the cuckolding I was about to receive. A good chill went through me, as the slight public humiliation of that overt but subtle act of intimacy was put on display. He was telling everyone who witnessed that Hannah was his tonight. I was thankful the elevator arrived empty because it helped hide a pretty obvious erection I was already sporting.

In the elevator, Terence pressed the number for our floor having seen Hannah press it earlier in the day, never taking his hand off her. After the door closed fully, he gently pulled her into him and kissed her full on the mouth. Hannah reciprocated the kiss as she was more than willing. It was obvious that both of them had wanted to do that since their brief encounter earlier in the day. The elevator quickly arrived at our floor and I stepped out first, pulling out our room's keycard. I was eager to get into the room, partially to minimize the risk of someone seeing them embracing openly but mostly because I was excited to see what came next in the privacy of our room.

They stopped kissing and moved intentionally across the elevator lobby and down the hallway to our room. I held the door for them to come through, feeling a little like a servant to their coupling. Hannah led Terence by the hand into our room, giving me a look that lingered. What I saw in her eyes was an offer for one last chance to stop this if I wanted to. I smiled back and touched her arm in a silent affirmation of my approval. As he passed by Terence acknowledged me with what seemed to be a sincere smile of appreciation, likely more about letting him be with my wife than the simple courtesy of holding the door open for them.

"Can I get either of you something to drink?" are words that came out of my mouth, with me suddenly feeling like I was having an out of body experience in that moment.

"Thank you, John, I'm fine although it probably wouldn't hurt for both of us to have a bottle of water nearby for later," Terence said with an air of experience. He certainly knew what he was doing.

"Sure thing," I said, as I went to get it before he raised his hand stopping me.

"Wait one second, John. I think we all heard what Hannah said downstairs about what we're doing here, but I think we should all also hear exactly what you are expecting to happen here."

Terence was definitely in control.

"You are here to fulfill the desires of my wife and myself to see another man, a black man, make love to her."

"Ok, good, but let's be clear- I'm also here to fulfill my own desires for your gorgeous wife and I honestly wouldn't call what we're about to do 'making love'. John, I am going to fuck your beautiful wife and I might even make her forget that you exist. For at least a few moments. I get that this is something that will get you off and I get that some of her desire will be tied to giving you what you want to see, but understand something: she is going to change after tonight. It may be subtle, it may not be anything that either of you find you want to repeat, but she will have tasted the forbidden fruit and it's going to be hard to close Pandora's box. Probably for both of you."

I took in what Terence said and looked over to Hannah. Her face was flushed with desire and it was directed one hundred percent at this alpha male intruding into our marital intimacy at our invitation.

I looked back to look Terence in the eyes when I said to him, "Yes, Terence. I want you to take my wife and pleasure her. And I am willing to take on the consequences of doing so."

Without missing a beat, Terence's demeanor shifted and a big smile crossed his relaxed face, "Good, John. I'm glad you understand."

He turned to face Hannah who physically shuddered when their eyes met, "Alright Hannah, my dear. I think we need to start with you removing that lovely dress and showing me that body of yours. I absolutely guarantee you that there isn't a man that has met you that hasn't thought hard about what you look like without whatever clothes you are wearing. I am thrilled to have my own curiosity peaked."

Hannah seemed motivated to follow through on his wishes with all due speed, but Terence put a hand up.

"Wait a minute. I was about to make a mistake there," he said, and then turned to me, "John, I believe you should do the honors of unwrapping your wife's body and present her to me. Don't you think?"

It was amazing how even a request from him carried the tone of a command and how he was so in tune with the erotically right thing to do for all involved.

I moved with haste (embarrassingly so) to fulfill his request, so much so that he actually told me, "Take it slow, my man. Let's all relish in the unwrapping of your gift to me."

As I got close to her, Hannah gave me a look that told me just how turned on she was. My fear that his control over her was so powerful that she already was forgetting me and was focused just on the pleasure he was about to give her was assuaged when she turned to me and mouthed "I love you" as I began undoing the zipper on the back of her dress.

In short time her dress was down, revealing a lovely teal matching bra and panty set. The panties weren't quite thongs, but they were very dainty lace with thin material crossing high on her waist. They were transparent enough that he could see the tuft of hair above her pussy and the bare lips below. The bra was see through so that her lovely nipples and areolas were exposed.

Terence nodded after taking her in fully in the lovely underwear, "Go ahead, John. Help her take off her bra now. Let me see her breasts."

I followed his instructions and she seemed to hold her breath in as I undid the claps on the back of her bra and drew the straps down off her shoulders. She let the bra fall down her arms and off of her completely, baring her breasts to another man who was about to have intercourse with her for the first time since we were married. I could see a slight chill run up her body and my first instinct was to adjust the room temperature until I realized this was adrenaline pulsing through her. Her breathing got a little more erratic, confirming my belief.

"You simply are god blessed, my Hannah," Terence said, taking her in, "John, are you ready to remove the last barrier between me and your wife's pussy?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Hannah, how badly do you want me to see your pussy?" he asked her.

Speaking with what sounded like a very dry mouth, Hannah answered, "More than anything in the world."

"Did you trim it up especially for me?" he asked her.

"No, he did," she revealed, obviously getting pleasure out of exposing the servitude I demonstrated in having performed that action earlier today.

"Well then it's very appropriate for him to be the one to show off his handiwork. Show me your wife's pussy, John. Finish presenting her to me."

I did as I was commanded. Standing behind her as I was, I put my thumbs into the sides of her panties and began to pull down. She spread her legs slightly to help me get free of her but the moisture of her pussy caused the panties to stick slightly as they were pulled free from her body.

Both Hannah and I sucked in our breath as her pussy was revealed to Terence. His board smile was all we needed to see to know that he was pleased. I can't speak for Hannah, but I found myself stupidly excited to see he was so pleased by her exposed body. Terence's desire for my wife filled me with pride. It aroused me so much to see his desire for my partner.

He motioned with a finger for her to spin around to show off her full body, including her tight ass. After she completed her 360 degree turn, he whistled.

"Damn Hannah, you are one of, if not the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I am so eager to please you like you have never been before. Come over and see what I have for you," Terence told her.

Hannah walked towards him as if she was in a daze and I stepped back and sat in a nearby chair as I watched her go before him. He took her in his strong arms and pulled her body to his as he pressed his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss. His hands reach down to cup each cheek of her ass with a firm grip as he pulled her even closer into is embrace. Hannah suddenly pulled away and looked down. It was apparent that she felt his turgid member pressing into her and she seemed shocked.

She looked back up into his eyes to see him smiling back, knowing what she had become very aware of. Hannah began unbuttoning his shirt sleeved shirt, revealing the broad muscled chest she had seen early that day at the pool. I was lean and had little fat on my body, but I couldn't come close to the musculature that this man possessed. She ran her hands across the ripples of his ebony torso, obviously appreciating the build of this man.

She had trailed down across his 'six pack' abdomen to reach the tops of his linen pants. She undid the button and pulled the zipper down. As his pants began to fall, she pulled the waistband of his briefs out and away from his body as she pulled down on them, revealing to both of us what she had felt seconds ago. I know that in general the size of black men's members are largely exaggerated and that there is some variance between black men to similar degree as men of any race. But my god, Terence was definitely an example of a man that might have played a part in legitimizing that stereotype.

As she worked his underwear and pants down his legs with her left hand, she used her right hand to pull free this cock that made mine look like a baby's. Even semi-erect, Terence's cock looked to be at least 9 inches long and over 6 inches in circumference. Hannah looked at it, then looked up into his eyes. His look showed that he knew that he had her. My wife had chosen well.

Terence put a hand on her shoulder and gently guided her to her knees before him. He smiled victoriously at me as he said to her, "Show me you want this big black cock, Hannah. Prove to me you are worthy of it."

My wife took his large member in her hand and slowly brought her mouth to the head, understanding exactly what his expectation was of her. She licked around the glans and took the head into her mouth, spreading her lips widely to accommodate the size. From my perspective I could see her eyes widen as she worked to get the head even in her mouth.

He ran the fingers on his right hand through her chestnut colored hair and held her there as he cautiously helped her take as much as she could into her mouth. Her nostrils flared as she worked hard to breathe as this cock which seemed to expand even more within her mouth. Her eyes teared up and before I could say anything Terence pulled her off of his cock. As it came out she wretched a bit but quickly recovered and said, "Oh my god it's so big!"

I was deep in cuck zone here, watching this big guy dominate my wife and for her to be so enthralled with him. I was absolutely jealous, but also incredibly aroused. My head was already racing off to imagine her taking his big black cock into her tight white pussy.

She moaned as she returned to licking his now very stiff tool. She was low on the base when I realized that his cock was covering the entire length of her face. It just looked massive laying across my wife's whole face.

She continued to worship his massive cock until he felt that she had shown the appropriate level of appreciation for it. He helped her to her feet and brought her over to our bed. He lifted her up onto it effortlessly and pulled her to the edge. He then went down on one knee and leaned in to smell her opened vulva.

"Oh Hannah. You know, there are many black men who act like they are above eating pussy, like somehow it diminishes their dominance to do so. Let me tell you, those men are fools. I love eating fresh pussy, especially white pussy that belongs to other men. Has your husband been in your pussy today, Hannah?"

"No, Terence. I've been saving my pussy for you today. I just didn't know it until we met."

"Mmmm, that's what I'm talking about. Did you hear that John? Her pussy is mine tonight," he said over his shoulder to me.

He proceeded to extend a large tongue between his full lips and lewdly lap up from the bottom to the top of my wife's pussy. She trembled in what would be her first orgasm of the evening as she felt that rough tongue traverse her whole pussy.

He then used his lips to pull out each of her inner lips one at a time extending her orgasm. This was followed by him circling her clit with his tongue which got her practically bucking on the bed.

Sitting back, Terence said, "Oh yeah, this little filly is more than ready to be rode. Do me a favor, John, can you get the condom out of my pants pocket over there?"

I was again made to serve their illicit coupling, a slight thrill running through me at being dominated as part of the process. I moved quickly to not ruin the mood. The condom wrapper was out of the pocket and into his hand in a flash, but as he tore into the packet my wife spoke up.

"Terence, are you clean?"

"If you mean disease free, yeah. I got a test before my trip just in case."

Hannah then turned to me, "Honey, would you mind if I took Terence into me bare. At least this time. I want to feel his cock entire me bare the first time if you can handle that."

I locked eyes with my wife as she was of her own accord asking me if I was alright with her breaking the barrier she herself had set as a limit she wouldn't cross. It went through my head that this could have been a test, but I just couldn't imagine my wife being manipulative. I imagine the prospect of such a perfect fantasy for her, an experienced well-hung black man being bare in her, combined with the faith in her birth control put her in such a position to change her perspective.

"Hannah, if you want to take this man's big black cock bare into your pussy, I will support that decision. Go ahead and give him your pussy."

"Did you heard that Terence? I have my husband's permission to give you my bare pussy. Do you want to take my pussy bare and claim it as yours?"

"Oh yes, darling," he said, tossing the condom still in its torn package to the side, "I would be more than happy to take this pussy bare. But I must warn John that I'm not sure he's going to get it back anytime soon if I do."

"Fucking take my pussy, Terence," Hannah said. She sounded like a woman possessed and I guess in a way she was.

Terence put the tip of his cock to my wife's pussy and began to press himself into her. Her pussy lips obscenely expanded to accommodate the girth of his walnut-sized head.

"Oooooooooh," she moaned as it begun its entrance into her vagina.

The head eased in as he pushed, seeming to take great care not to hurt her on his initial penetration. She seemed to be caught between trying to pull him into her with her hands and holding him back from going too fast.

"Oh my god, baby, he is soooo big. I can feel him stretching me wide," Hannah said to me. It felt like she was trying to include me and feed my fantasy, but then she went for the jugular.

"OH WOW, HE IS SOOO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU AND HE'S BARELY EVEN STARTED."

Terence pulled out slightly and then moved back in with a little more intensity causing the head to pop through.

"OOOOOOOOH, YES, IT'S IN ME. KEEP GOING."

Terence pushed forward a bit then nearly pulled back out, making the edge of her vagina bulge along the ridge of his glans, before pushing back into her with increasing intensity.

"BABY LOOK, HE'S AS DEEP INTO ME AS YOU HAVE EVER BEEN AND HE STILL HAS MUCH MORE TO GO."

Terence grinned as he pulled back and then plunged even deeper into my wife's pussy.

"FUCK ME, TERENCE. OH MY GOD I FEEL EVERY INCH OF YOU!"

"Am I deeper in you than your husband has ever been, Hannah?"

"YES, YES, FUCK YES!"

"Does that mean I own that part of your pussy, darling?"

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
316 Followers
12