Anything Goes Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES!"

"Tell him, Hannah."

"TERENCE OWNS THAT PART OF MY PUSSY BABY. TERENCE OWNS ALL OF MY PUSSY NOW, BABY."

"Hell yeah I do. I own this pussy now."

"FUCKING TAKE IT TERENCE. TAKE YOUR PUSSY."

Terence bottomed out in my wife. I was shocked that she could take the whole thing in her and she obviously felt it as he kicked off her second orgasm of the evening. She bucked on his cock and as she came through it she kissed him passionately as he leaned over her, legs still on the floor. Their making out was full of a crazy energy and for the first time the feeling of jealousy went from arousing me to hurting me. My stomach bottomed out and I suddenly felt like I may have made a huge mistake agreeing to all of this, despite the fuel from my deepest sexual fantasies.

Terence pulled himself off of her mouth and proceeded to really pound my wife with his massive cock. Her moans were loud and anyone walking by outside our room or in the adjacent rooms would have no doubt whatsoever what was going on in our room.

Demolishing any chance those in earshot would have at rationalizing what they were hearing as anything but the throughs of passion, Hannah exclaimed, "FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK, TERENCE. DON'T STOP. FUCK MY LTTLE WHITE PUSSY."

"WHO'S LITTLE WHITE PUSSY?" he asked her, matching her volume.

"YOUR LITTLE WHITE PUSSY, TERENCE. YOURS."

"ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME THIS PUSSY AGAIN, HANNAH?"

"YES, GOD YES. YOU CAN HAVE THIS PUSSY ANYTIME YOU WANT IT, BABY."

Hearing her call him by the name that she used for me was another angst causing trigger. Her pledge to give her pussy to him anytime he wanted it was equally arousing.

Their rutting continued for some time, maybe ten minutes, maybe thirty. I couldn't tell you for sure. But they were both covered in a sheen of sweat and our bed looked like a disaster had hit it.

It became apparent that he was close to cumming and he verbally let her know this.

"You've done it, Hannah. Oh darling, I'm going to cum. Here it comes. Where do you want me to come?" he asked her.

Looking him straight in the eyes, without to have even a thought for me, she told him softly, "Do it baby. Cum inside of me. I want you to cum in me."

I knew this was part of her fantasy, as she revealed to me just earlier today, but I was still shocked.

She wrapped her legs around his ass, pulling him deep into her as he howled out and his big ball sack jerked repeatedly, making it obvious he was ejaculating a copious amount of semen into my wife's accepting womb.

In the midst of their coupling I had pulled my own hard cock out and was jerking off to their mating. I looked down now and realized I had long ago cum all over myself. I got up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom to clean myself up.

I grabbed a couple of hand towels for them and the bottles of water Terence had mentioned earlier. I took it all over to them but as I approached, I felt very much that I was intruding on their privacy, which in retrospect was a silly thought for me to have. However, that feeling was too overwhelming in the moment and after putting the towels and water down on the nightstand next to them as they we making out still conjoined, I quietly left them alone in the room.

I sent her phone a text that simply said, "I'm fine. Just wanted you to have some privacy. Just text me when you want me to come back."

I wandered to the elevators and then through the lobby, not quite sure where I intended to go.

We had certainly pushed the limits on exactly what we meant by anything goes. And I don't suspect this is the end.

12