All Comments on 'Anything Goes'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sick Fantasy

Your husband must be very understanding to put up with such a sick minded woman. Obviously your mother didn't instill any values in your life. With a sick mind like yours you need help and the sooner the better. Cheers.

Sir EdwardSir Edwardalmost 17 years ago
A wonderful, hot, sexy, wild story

I see once again the same comment...seemingly the exact same words...slamming this story. What a shame! In fact, any man would be lucky, and proud, to have such a woman for a wife. That is, unless he is so possessive, so lacking in self-confidence, that he considers this kind of sexual lifestyle "sick." You see, for those frightened men, anything THEY would not do is sick...when actually, having a true Hotwife is a rare blessing. Certainly the woman in this story is. Thanks for writing it, and thanks for sharing you wonderful sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not sick........very HOT

I agree with Sir Edward. Hot sexy women need to be with men who are not afraid of their sexuality. This is a great story and I wish I would have been one of those guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story, the first reviewer is the sick one

I love Mrs Canyon's stories. Her writing is excellent. I find it common that these personal attacks on writers tend to be by immature individuals with no sexual imagination who lack the confidence enough to experience anything beyond what by some narrow minded people consider as the norm. If you don't like the title content or material don't read it and find a site more suitable for your age and interests. Forget reviewing stories since most folks are not interested in your small minded opinions anyway.

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
I agree with the last reviewer

I get angry sometimes whenever I read those pathetic comments made by inadequate wankers who just love to pull an author to pieces, but who probably have no writing skills of their own. I loved the story, even if I feel that it may be Mr.Canyon's fantasy rather than Mrs. Canyon's. I give the story full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yes hot sexy women need to be with men who

understand them. Those men are called pimps, slavers, abusers, and in a lot of cases doctors who treat their mental and physical illnesses brought on by unsafe, unsane, unprotected sex. Never a husband, who would have an unclean, used and abuser, sex toy for a wife and use her well used and well abused cunt for sex and risk almost all the diseases that could be gotten from her. Mental illnesses are the single greatest reason women become uncontrolled sluts.

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
He's back!

I see old Anonymous (your last reviewer) is back. Do I gather from his comment that he lives in a mental home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
absolutely wonderful

As usual this was another fantastic sexploit from Mrs. Canyon. Her husband must be one of luckiest guys alive.

To have such a hot wife who is willing to join him in an open and loving relationship demonstrates their love for each. Please continue to write and share your experiences with the many that support your life style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Key here is - Now go do it!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Reality...

...yeah, right!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Even

Even having this as a.fantasy should get you divorced. Anyone who says " Fuck my anus" is an asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous