All Comments on 'Anything I Want?'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
So Hot and Arousing

Another hot story by a talented author. Looking forward to more arousing stories in the future. 5 Stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I normally don't check the anal category but seeing who the author was, I had to give it a read! Loved it! Now if you had made Andrea the mother, Jake her son and Jackie Jake's girlfriend, that would have been perfect for me! Five stars and a favorite point!

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 5 years ago
Great!

5 stars ....very good writer....and hot hot hot....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars 🙄

I dont normally give 5 stars cause some were I find something irritating, but you definitely earned it on this one. I had his same issue not that I'm obscenely huge but my ex girlfriends would just say no cause I was to big. I like how you set up his girlfriend and left enough room with the phone call to set up Sally too. I look forward to more of your work.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Very well done!

Full of passion...sexual excitement and caring!

bruce_parkerbruce_parkerover 5 years ago
Wow.

Just wow. I avoid anything pertaining to anal but this was just fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anal? Absolutely!

Erotic? Not so much. Too matter-of-fact. Some reticence and some extended foreplay -- including ass foreplay woukd have made all the difference.

LucyLoo1987LucyLoo1987over 5 years ago
A Wonderful Piece Of Erotic Writing

What a well written piece of erotic writing. I imagined myself in Jackie and Andreas place taking Jakes huge cock. I have experience myself of 11 inch and 12 inch cock up my bum and I loved it.

kamasutra69kamasutra69over 5 years ago
Spot on!

Really enjoyed the story.

doorknob22doorknob22over 5 years ago
Five Stars

Very well done. Thanks!

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 5 years ago

deserves a second chapter, there's still a story in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
read this to warm up for the first time trying anal w/ my wife

really set my mood right, thanks

PowerFemNYCPowerFemNYCover 5 years ago
Ass-tastic

Great story. Loved it. Would love more and more detail of the lingerie being worn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sharing is caring! A+!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow!

INTENSE STORY. very HOT.

funguy1186funguy1186over 5 years ago
love anal

Holy shit, Jake gets two wounderfull asses at the same time! Great story If this could only happen to me!

funguy1186

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

Angeldemon23Angeldemon23about 5 years ago
Best Anal story EVER!!!!

I have a big fetish of anal and this story was by far the best anal story I've ever read!!!!!!!!!!

ErosInDisguiseErosInDisguiseabout 5 years ago
Nice plot..

It was a nice build up that culminated in a threesome. Well written..

FestofishFestofishalmost 5 years ago
I am so rock hard right now!

Awesome!!! Going to search for more of your stories!

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Once again, perfect sensitivity and pacing and super sexy. I'm getting to be a fan of anal! Thank you.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

I really enjoy the way you ramp it up, so hot and so over-the-top!

Allanjim3Allanjim3almost 4 years ago
Ain’t It Always The Way ...

Jake had a really big, thick dick. He had never gotten to enjoy anal sex as a result, even though it was the one thing that turned him on the most.

Tell a guy he can’t have something ... then kick back and watch him obsess over it, guaranteed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome story and great writing!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Great story.

You hit the nail on the head with this excellent piece.

CrzySxyFunCrzySxyFunover 2 years ago

I have now read two of your stories. Big surprise, both protagonists had huge cocks. All the females were amazing. I appreciate that other people enjoy your work but all in all it is way too formulaic and contrived for me to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was a really good story. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad. Not really sexy though as it was focused too hard on just ass fucking & not the seduction part.

I think not having an immense Coke has gotten me in more places than those monsters.

And I’ve never had a complaint but many kudos.

Bill S.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

I've been enjoying several of your stories lately. Please keep up the good work.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only way that could have been better is if he was railing me in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hott!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story the writing was perfect.

fuse1369fuse1369over 1 year ago

every woman who is not a fan of anal should read this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hot...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awww yes, laying in bed on our sides my bf is slow plowing me. He pulls out then proceeds to stroke his cock over my asshole. This is how he gets me wet and ready. I willingly give him my ass.

DDloverboyDDloverboy9 months ago

I have read this story multiple times. It is so incredibly hot and amazing!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Any guy obsessed with fucking his female partners ass, should be willing to let her fuck his ass with an appropriate sized dildo first. That way he can appreciate what she is going thru. She can also teach him the proper way to prepare...

jrwr7jrwr76 months ago

What an epic. Jackie was the best. I can't wait to share this story with my wife. We don't do threesomes and are not into anal, but stories like this really light the fires.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty gross that the only foreplay for anal is a blowjob.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

Where did Phil go?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...