Anything The Heart Wants Pt. 02

Story Info
Hot Days and Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. College Begins.
6.5k words
4.57
14.5k
24

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anything The Heart Wants - Part 2

Hot Day and Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. College Begins.

By

Rob McCall IV

This is a multi-part story of a young man's life and the joys of his adopted family. It begins in Incest/Taboo and may travel to other categories in the early chapters but will return to I/T if you stay with the story. Please consider reading Part 1 first.

All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

© 2022 RMcCIV

"Is that as big as it looks?"

I was in our home gym jogging shirtless on the treadmill at a 10 degree incline in my Asics split running shorts. "What?" I looked over towards my younger sister, Andi, sitting on the weight bench, taking a break. She was playfully pointing at my bobbing crotch.

"Come on, college boy is your junk as big as it looks?'

I didn't know if I should be embarrassed, proud, or excited. I looked at my younger sister sitting there in her workout outfit of skimpy sports bra that barely covered her 19 year old C-cup breasts and tight yoga pants that she had torn off at the top of her thighs making them into sort-of yoga short-shorts. The sweat from her workout accentuated her cleavage, and I thought I could see a flash of her labia through the soaked crotch of her pants. My cock twitched and became a tad hard.

I shouldn't have been surprised by Andi's cheekiness. She had always been precocious and the most self-confident of the three of us. I admired her ability to go and get whatever she desired. Andi had the gift of creating opportunity for herself and used it at will.

Only a week before, I was sitting on the tarmac waiting for the plane to taxi into its gate for the start of my summer break before my junior year. I looked out the window at the familiar sites of home and thought how happy I was to be back in Cape Bonita with my family.

They were waiting for me in baggage claim. My stepmother, Margie, and my two step-sisters, Andi and Jess. Family through marriage, but I think of them as mom and my two sisters.

Margie looked great, and my sisters had grown up. Andi was now 19, and our resident geek, Jess, had turned 18, but still hiding behind her glasses and sweats.

After the excited "hellos" and "how are yous." Margie looked at me and said, "Oh my God, Johnny! In this light, you're the spitting image of your father. You look just like him."

I didn't know what to say except, "Let's grab these bags and get home. Mom, what's for dinner? Campus food still sucks."

And with peals of laughter, we all headed out.

I was thinking of that moment in the airport when Andi repeated, "So, is it as big as it looks?"

I waved her off. "Get out of here, pest. Stop being the annoying little sister, and go finish your workout. I'll spot you if you need it."

"Come on, Johnny. We're both adults now. You're going to start your junior year, and I'm heading off to State in the fall. Is it as big as it looks?"

Once Andi set her mind to something, she would not be denied.

"I know you think I'm hot," she continued. "You've been watching me since you got home. It's only natural. Hell, my ass looks great, doesn't it!" It did. "Shit, I even caught you looking at mom's ass."

"I did not!"

"You did, but hey?! You're a guy. And you know I've been checking you out too, Mr. Hotstuff." A devilish smile crossed her face. "I've seen your butt in the shower, and I know you've seen mine. Can I see your dick?"

"No."

"I'll tell mom that you were checking out her ass and that it was you who ate the last piece of apple pie even though you lied and said you didn't!"

"I did not."

"You did too."

I noticed that she was wetter between her legs despite still being on an exercise break. "Johnny, is it as big as it looks? I want to see it."

"Get out of here. Get a life."

"Show it to me. I want to see it," with her hands on her hips, challenging me.

Our entire lives, I never could say no to her. I flashed her my cock.

"Fuck me! No, that's not what I mean. Oh. Shit! My God!! That's huge."

"You asked."

She did, and I could tell that it excited her. She gave me an insolent look. "Are you going to let me touch it?"

"What?"

"Can I touch it?"

I stepped off the treadmill. Andi smiled, looking at the growing tent in my shorts she had now created.

"Oh! Look what we have here, Big Brother. Shit, you've got a really big thing."

Andi swaggered over to me with fire in her eyes, put the palm of her right hand against my erection, and rubbed it for a tantalizing moment before sliding her arms around my neck. She raised as high onto her tiptoes as she could, pressing her opulent breasts against my chest, and gave me a kiss. And then another, and then our tongues were entwined, and we were making out in the gym.

She pulled back, unable to contain herself any longer, with howls of happiness and a big smile as she ground her pelvis into my hardon. "God! I missed you, Johnny. I've wanted to fuck you since you got off that plane. I couldn't wait until Mom and Jess were out of the house."

I returned the smile with another deep kiss. "I missed you too."

We madeout some more, our hands exploring each other's bodies, getting reacquainted, eventually laying down on the carpeted floor. Andi pulled down my shorts, gasping as she grabbed hold of my long shaft. It looked even larger than normal. The head was swollen and purple, and there was a stream of clear juice already running from the tip.

"Oh, you did miss me!" and took my entire cock into her mouth, smearing the pre-cum leaking out of me across her lips.

Andi's cheeks bulged as my thick cock stretched her mouth as I started to move it in and out, finally enjoying my sister's love after such a long wait. Her lips tightened on my shaft, pressing on the engorged glans as it pulled out and then down the veined shaft as I thrust in.

Her hand drifted between her spread legs. I heard her breathing increase, and she moaned as her fingers found her clit. Goosebumps danced over her large breasts, as her entire body trembled as if she was going to cum right then and there.

She gasped as she sucked the large head of my penis deep inside. "Oh Jesus!" escaped from my lips, my cock throbbing so much it hurt.

Andi used her expert tongue to twirl around the dripping slit of my head, the sweet pre-cum pouring onto her tongue since I was so excited. She closed her mouth even tighter, sucking upwards as powerfully as she could, and used her tongue to gently lap at the sensitive skin beneath the crown. Shit! My sister knew what she was doing.

Andi started to move up and down my shaft while her tongue continued to roll around my painfully sensitive head trapped in her sucking mouth. Eventually, her lips pulled off with a loud pop. "Like that, Big Bro?" and dropped her head back onto my cock sucking it even further into her mouth.

Her saliva was dripping down to my balls as Andi reached down to grab them.

"Big. Like your cock," and she moved down the pulsing shaft with her tongue to my aching nuts and started to love them one at a time. First, taking my right ball in her mouth and rolling it around as her tongue teased and licked, and then moved to the left one to apply the same loving technique.

She pulled off and looked up at me, cradling my aching balls in her hand. "Johnny, tell me, are you huge?"

"I don't know. I've been told that I am."

Andi took one more look and wrapped her fingers around my cock. My cock pulsed in her grip as the blood rushed through it. She trembled. Her brain was screaming "No!" but her body was saying, "Yes!" and she went for it and opened her mouth and throat and plunged all the way down my shaft until my balls were bouncing off of her chin and all of my massive cock was down her throat.

Andi pulled back, grasping. A steady stream of my pre-cum coated her mouth and tongue. I was seriously leaking, and she swallowed it like a champ.. Another moan escaped her throat.

I looked down at my sister, Andi, suddenly and completely overtaken by lust. "That's it, suck it, suck my big cock! Cum on Andi. Suck my cock and make me cum. Make me shoot. Make your big brother pump his hot, salty cum down your throat. I held that mop of blonde curly hair in my hand, holding her head tightly, and fucked my sister's throat.

"I'm going to cum. Swallow my cum. Don't pull away.

"Ohhhhh!!!" I grasped as my balls pulled tight to my pelvis, and my cock erupted as Andi's mouth was filled with my thick sperm. It shot out of me like a fucking cannon, rope after rope, spurt after spurt, splattering her mouth and the back of her throat.

Amazingly, Andi swallowed as each thick shot hit the back of her throat, and somehow she swallowed it down. I filled her mouth again and again. Each time she swallowed and then sucked for more.

I shot for what seemed like the 10th time - it could have been less, I have no idea - and Andi slowly dragged her mouth up my shaft, vacuuming it, making sure to lick everything clean with her tongue on the way up to my now over-sensitive head, pulled her hand up to it squeezing out the last drop, swallowed it and looked up at me with her hand gripping my cock searching for more cum.

"Welcome home, brother."

Chapter 2

I arrived on campus for my very first day of college and walked around drinking it all in. "A college man," I thought to myself. "I'm a college man." I had identified all of the registration stations I had to queue on, stood on the first, registered, stood on the next one, and picked up my class schedule. I then joined a rambunctious group of excited freshmen and had a tour of the campus, the quad, and my dorm. My suite number was 166. The sun side of the building. That helped it feel like home. I opened the door dragging my bags in, and met my three roommates, Rob, Gary, and Dan. Boom! Boom! Boom! College life began.

The dorms were great, separate rooms in a suite with a shared living/study area and shower/bath, of course. The guys seemed smart and friendly, and no one was a dickhead. It felt like we would be a good mix. Gary, the slightly wild, long-haired musician, appeared the most pulled together and the coolest of the group. We hit it off right away. "Alright! The cool kid likes me," I thought to myself.

Rob was the serious one. An aspiring business major who, at first glance, looked to be lacking a funny bone. With my dad's business hanging over me, I was hoping I could absorb some tricks from him. Because I grew up in Dad's business world, I knew the type and knew we'd become friends.

Dan was like Jess. A total geek coder who rarely came out of his room, living his life in the digital world. I thought the others might not get his geekiness, but thanks to Jess, I did, and I knew that eventually, we would become chums. I was certain I could kick his ass in "Call of Duty" since I could with Jess, and I envisioned the three of us having fun, Dan, Jess, and me playing online video games. With any luck, Dan and I would team up to kick Jess' ass in "Fortnite" and "Halo!"

Potentially, a good group. Good start for the first day.

Walking down the dorm hall towards the cafeteria for my first meal, it got even better when I heard, "Hi, neighbor. I'm Kim."

I looked at the sparkling young Asian girl standing before me and awkwardly said, "Hi, I'm Johnny."

"We're neighbors," she said, pointing to her door. "We're next door. Wanna go get a bite?"

I couldn't help looking at the hot young freshman standing in front of me. Five foot two inches tall, thick black hair in an out-of-date Dorothy Hamill cut, a surprisingly large yet firm chest, and yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination, including the fact that she was well-groomed downstairs. The light from the hall shimmered off of her honey-skinned face.

A co-ed dorm. I knew it, but the reality hadn't set in yet. Looking at Kim, it hit me now. I was living in a co-ed dorm! Every other door was filled with four, hopefully, horny freshman girls. Heaven! Or should I say Nirvana?

"Err, yes. Sounds great. That's what I was going to do. Do you know anything about the meal plan in this place?"

She fluttered her eyes slightly made up with metallic purple eyeliner, "Yeah, I've got it all scoped out. After all, I'm Asian. My mom had this down to the last detail weeks ago," and she made a face of slight disapproval. Then her face lit up again.

"Lunch?"

And we strolled off to the cafeteria as she told me all about herself.

"I grew up in Seattle and always wanted to be a musician, but being a singer/keyboard player in a grudge band was, to say the least, frowned upon by my family. Good Asian girls don't disrespect the family, especially the elders, that way."

I nodded, trying to look understanding.

"And since my dad was in senior management in Microsoft, as his daughter, I had no choice but to pursue software, coding, and studies to prepare for a life in big tech."

She stopped and turned to me for emphasis. "Do you have any idea how the idea of spending a life in a cubicle working for Microsoft or big tech makes me puke?" And suddenly, she caught herself, and the shy, embarrassed, young Asian girl showed up.

She put her hand over her mouth in a cultural sign of embarrassment and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me just then. Please forgive me," and she turned crimson and started to walk back down the dorm hall in silence without me.

"Hey Kim, wait up!" I shouted. "I wouldn't want to spend my life working for fucking Microsoft, either! Really, no shit."

"You wouldn't?" she seemed genuinely surprised. "But this is a tech school. We are all supposed to be math, engineering, and tech geeks. Heck, we don't even have Division I sports here. If you're not a tech geek, why are you here?"

And that stopped her long enough to finally take a real look at me. What she saw was the spitting image of my dad at 19. 6'-2" tall, a full head of wavy brown hair, a not quite 42" chest - like my dad's - but from the time spent working out with Andi in the family gym, I was getting there. A nice butt - I was proud of that -- and the rest was pretty good. At least the girls told me so.

What didn't show in my clothes was I had inherited my dad's impressive package. I was also a thick 7" with an exceptionally large mushroom head. It caused me a lot of grief while dressing because, at 19 years old, I was embarrassed to flaunt it. I spent a lot of time trying to hide my stuff even though I had been told a few times not to worry about that since everyone knew, thanks to senior class girl's locker room talk, and they all thought it was hot, fantasizing how my thick cock would feel entering them and spreading their pussy so wide and full.

I was the subject of 18 and 19 year old shower room fantasies and maybe a bedroom or two.

But none of that was who I was as a person. I was not my cock. Don't get me wrong. I liked my cock. Hell, I loved my cock. At 19, my cock had become a good friend, yearning to become my best friend. Even I knew it was better to be blessed with my dad's endowments than the other way around, but I wanted to be liked and loved for me. For who I was as a person, not as an oversized male member with a ginormous pornstar penis head.

This was especially true after the trauma of the loss of my mom and my dad, and the challenge of establishing a life in my new family that somehow wasn't really my family. I knew I was alone in the world, and I wanted to be known and desired for me. I needed to learn who I was, and that was the major reason to get away from home and find my real self.

But Kim, standing there all embarrassed in the hallway with me, didn't hear my internal dialogue, so I looked at her and said, "Shit, if you told me I was going to have to spend the rest of my days in a cubicle working for Microsoft I'd jump off a fucking bridge somewhere and end it all. Talk about your fate worse than death!"

That lit her up like The Sullivan Island Lighthouse, the brightest in the USA. "Really? You really, truly feel the same way too?!"

I acknowledged that I most certainly did.

She locked my arm in hers, and we strode down the hall. "Are you into grunge? How about Nirvana? You know they say that "Nevermind" is great to have sex to."

Nirvana! I told you I was in Nirvana. Didn't I?

She stopped and once again put her hand up to her mouth, this time in an embarrassed giggle. "Not that I'd know. That's just what they say."

"I'm sure it must be," I said, "But I'm more into the Beatles, the Stones, The Who, you know, that classic rock stuff."

"Oh! I've heard of the Beatles. My granddad used to play them to me. They had that goofy looking guy Ringo in them. Right?!"

Hiding my sigh, I said, "Yeah, they had that Ringo guy with them."

We were out of the dorm and heading across the quad to the food court.

"Okay, enforced engineering and tech, I get that, but where does the music fit in?"

"There's a world-class music major here, dummy. Math and music are academic kissing cousins. I can sneak it in as my minor. It will look good on the resume, and no one will be the wiser. I can play in a band the entire time. Hey! You can come to the shows. Heck, you can even be my first groupie." And again, the hand to the smile in embarrassment.

"I'd be honored."

"Great! I've always wanted a groupie. I'll make you a t-shirt and everything!" and Kim giggled.

Our eyes locked, enjoying the spontaneous moment. "But what about you? What brings you here? You look awfully jocky to not be in a Division I sports school."

"You know, that's not my thing. I'm more of an individual outdoors kind of guy. I like to get away. Camping, surfing. I've never been a team sports kind of guy."

"Then why are you here?" By now, we had entered the cafeteria, and Kim was ushering me around, introducing me to what was available within the food court and her recommendations of what was good and what sucked.

We picked out our meal choices and found a couple of empty chairs. "So, why are you here?" she asked again.

"This is the farthest I could get away from home," and we spent the rest of lunch talking about my life and story, with Kim lending an understanding and empathetic ear before moving on to our classes for the quarter and which professors had reps for being great or complete and total asswipes.

Lunch was over, and it was time to split. We agreed to meet up later for dinner if possible, which I thought would never happen since my hunch was on the first night, we would all be eating with our dormmates when my phone pinged me with a text.

It was from Andi! A pic of her in a small tank top and tight workout shorts, dripping in sweat, standing on a treadmill captioned. "So where are you right now pussy, as I'm busting my ass!"

I laughed and grabbed a screenshot of the food court, texted it back, and said, "Burp! Work off a few calories for me, please."

I then texted, "Welcome to the freedom of college life, high school girl. See ya around if the parties ever stop." I captioned it with a large smiley face and a winking one and walked over to the bookstore to purchase the required texts missing Andi and our workouts in the gym. First day and I was already missing my family, but then the outrageous prices of the textbooks rousted me out of that, and the realities of college brought me back to earth.

I was right. The first dinner was with your dormmates. But what I didn't expect was the full co-ed dorm floor party that we came back to with spiked punch, drinks, and blunts widely available for all with seemingly no supervision or rules except have a good time and be safe.

12