Anything The Heart Wants Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked breasts on display, a few hands on hard cocks, and the entire dorm smelled of booze and sex. The floor was packed with 18 and19 years old's whose sexuality was being simultaneously unleashed with no one looking or saying no.

No one had grabbed me yet, so I made my way down the hall to a bunch of cool dudes and chicks down on the north end of the floor chatting about future hopes, life's dreams, and who was the best basketball player of all time, Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant - shit everyone knows it was Jordan! - when Kim found me. She was toasted.

"Johnny!" she semi-slurred. "There you are. I've been looking for you."

"And I'm glad you found me, but I think you've had enough."

"No, I haven't. Stop being my dad," and she leaned into me with a big sloppy kiss that I accepted, but when she grabbed my hand to put it on her phenomenal right breast, I resisted.

I'll admit I was tempted, but I looked at her and said, "Kim, you are loaded and don't know what you are doing, and you don't want to spend your first night in college doing something that you are going to regret." And I gave her a totally chaste kiss with the hope of demonstrating my intentions.

"Let's take you to your room."

"No, dad, I don't want to!' and she kicked her feet like a three year old.

"But you must," I said and gently took her arm, and led her down the hall.

Back in her dorm room, I deflected her advances saying, "Kim, I want this, but not tonight."

"Why not?" she said peevishly. "Don't you find me hot? Oh, I know! You don't like yellow girlies. Right?!" and she staggered towards me for another kiss.

I put up my arms to stop her. "Listen to me! I think you're hot. Maybe the hottest girl I've ever met, but not tonight. Not like this. Okay? Let's get you safely to bed and have breakfast tomorrow. I'll bring the Advil."

And I tucked her into bed fully clothed, having a long conversation with my dick about right and wrong as I left her room to go back to mine and crash all alone on my first night, thinking about Kim as I drifted off until Kim's face morphed into Andi's and I crashed into an exhausted slumber.

Chapter 3

I woke up surprisingly early the next morning, feeling better than I'm sure most of the kids on the floor did. As I made my way through our dorm room to shower and shave, that was evident throughout. Even our resident geek, Dan, was still passed out from the night before.

There were no classes the first week and no time pressure, so I was taking a long, well-earned shower when the curtain opened to a hot blonde with a model's body saying, "Do you mind?" She flashed me a megawatt smile and stepped in.

I took a look at the sizzling nude blonde in my morning shower. B-cup breasts with tight pink nipples, a belly button ring, and a blonde landing strip already glistening with water to guide the way home. Welcome to college. As she stepped in, my hormones got the best of me, and I sprung an instant hardon.

"Oh, you are a big boy, aren't you? Damn, you put Rob to shame," and she grabbed my cock and started to lightly stroke me.

"Ahh, what are you doing?" I said.

"I'm taking a shower with you and making this big cock harder. Fancy a morning fuck?"

She leaned in rubbing her tits against my arm and chest. "Are you as horny as me?"

I was since, apparently, I was the only person on the entire floor who didn't get some last night.

"But I don't even know your name."

She grabbed my shaft and started stroking the large head.

"Do you care, or do you want to put that big cock in me?" She was now devoting her attention exclusively to the head of my dick.

"Fuck, that's big." She leaned against the shower wall. "That numbnuts you call a roomie with his premature ejaculation couldn't get me off. Are you man enough to do it?" and she took my throbbing shaft and placed the head of my dick against her totally shaved pussy.

"Go on, shove it in me. You'll be my third. Take that big ass cock of yours and ruin me for the rest of them," and she shoved me in balls, deep gasping in pain and pleasure.

"Fuck! You're big. Oh, I didn't know one could be so big. Shit, hold on," and she laid there against the shower wall waiting for her 19 year old pussy to adjust to my XXL size with her eyes closed and her hand rubbing her clit in an effort to rev the engine towards acceptance and pleasure.

Slowly her expression changed, and she started to grind against me with my shaft jammed up deep inside her and her clit pressed into my public bone as the hot water from the shower rained upon us.

She started to moan, and I could feel her pussy widening and starting to welcome my cock and its size. My first time for that. I could feel the tight, dry grip of her walls lubricate and become velvety and soft, welcoming me to nature's unique and special blessing for us all.

We started to fuck. Slowly at first, but then my no-name blonde took the lead and started to hump me, forcing my cock into her faster and faster, harder and harder.

She closed her eyes and started humping me for all it was worth until I could feel her pulsations start, and even though we were in the shared showers, she started screaming at the top of her lungs, "Oh, Sweet Jesus, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." And she went to town on my cock cumming and squirting for what seemed forever.

I was doing my best to hold out, but I needed to shoot my load. She felt it. "Don't come in me. I'm not protected!" and she yanked my erupting cock out of her, and I shot all over her body. The first one exploded all the way up to her face, and the rest painted her body from her breasts down to her pussy.

I fell against her tight nude body and into deep kisses blending our tongues together, knowing that the shower would take care of the gigantic mess we had just made.

Her hands would not leave my cock.

"Damn, that's big. That's fucking huge. I never knew it could feel like that."

"Thanks," was all I could say.

We washed each other up, stepped out, dried each other's backs, and she leaned in to give me one more kiss. "Thanks. I needed that," and gave my softening cock a loving squeeze and left.

I never knew her name. I lost my virginity to a strange blonde in the dorm shower, and I never knew her name or saw her again.

When I asked Rob, he had been so drunk he had passed out and didn't know her name either. I guess that was his curse and my blessing. She was not losing her virginity, but she took mine in a glorious way. My unnamed, hot blonde who would become a fantasy for life and a cherished memory.

Chapter 4

Andi came bursting into the house. "Mom! Mom! I got a job. I got a job!!"

Margie turned from the meatloaf she was preparing for dinner and, looking at her excited older daughter, said, "What? What are you talking about, sweetheart?"

"Mom! I got a j - j-ob." Andi sputtered. "At the local rescue place down on Norfolk. They want me to work three days a week after school with the dogs, and they'll pay me. Minimum wage! To take care of the dogs! I get to take care of the dogs all day. Isn't that great?!"

"Oh honey, yes. That is so wonderful for you," and they rushed together for an excited mother, daughter hug.

"Just what her Andrea needed," thought Margie. "After the tragic loss of Jimmy, and then the feeling as if Johnny deserted her by going to college, this was just what my baby girl needs. Welcoming faces and unconditional love every week from a bunch of fur babies who need her even more than she needed them." For the first time in months, Margie felt happy.

Happy would be an exaggeration. Momentary peace was a better description. It had been, to be blunt, a really crappy year. Her new husband and the love of her life dying suddenly, and her new "son," her connection to his dad and her late husband, had left for school. It was lonely in the house. It was lonely in their love compound of two houses, and it was lonely in her bed.

Margie rarely went over to the Bennett house anymore. It caused too much pain. She would look at the home, the tents still up in the living room, the love nest she and Jimmy had created in the master bedroom. It was too much for her fragile heart right now. They kept Brownie with them at their house, and he was more than happy to be with them, but she mostly left the Bennett house to the housekeeper. The rest was too painful for her open wound.

The girls dealt with their grief and pain in their own way. Jessica had climbed deeper into her digital world, and try as Margie might, Jess would only begrudgingly come out for meals and the occasion, Netflix nights tempted by a fresh bowl of popcorn and another re-screening of one of the "Harry Potter" movies.

Her wardrobe of sweaters and sweats became deeper and seemingly thicker, along with her glasses prescription hiding all shape or sense of who she was. When questioned by Margie or Andi about it, Jess would only reply, "All they do is tease me at school. To Hell with them. I have my friends," and she would slam her door and go back online.

Jessica had thrown herself into being Miss Popularity at school, her studies, and the home gym, spending hours working out obsessively. "No worries, mom," she would always say. "The Olympics are only two years away. I'm cool. Trust me. I'm going to make the national trials!"

Sadly, Margie didn't think so, and that is why she was so excited about the job at the dog rescue. At her age, especially after seeking it for so long, finding it, and having fate nastily snatch it away, Margie understood how much we all needed love.

After growing up in an abusive home, she had run away, thanks to a "jailbreak marriage," right after school. She was young when the girls were born, and her bum of a husband had left them in the lurch moving to Europe to "find himself." They had never heard from the loser again. Fortunately, she had always had a personal sense of taste and style. Her first job in the women's department of a major department store eventually turned into an opportunity to become one of their buyers. After she got established in the field, she got an offer to join the team of one of the major fashion houses, and she jumped at it.

When one of the hot designers, Jolene, asked her over a Cobb salad and white wine lunch one day if Margie would like to join her in starting their own women-run boutique label, she went for it with dreams of their little fashion house becoming the next Stella McCartney or even one day a Chanel or a Dior. It didn't quite make it to that illustrious level, but when the offer to be bought out came in they grabbed it to be hopefully set for life. Jolene went off to be with them, but feeling burned out, Margie and the girls decided that the slower-paced life of Cape Bonita might be the perfect cup of tea for them.

It was not as if Margie had given up on the idea of ever finding true love. She was a smart, sexy woman with style and pizzazz and an over-churned sex drive who felt horny most of the time. Over the years, there had been many stabs at relationships, short-lived affairs, and quick rolls in the hay, but before Jimmy, none of them were right. Heck, she had even tried it with a woman or two when the spirit moved her - Hey! You never know - and even though the sex had been hot and physically satisfying, she needed a hard, throbbing cock inside her to truly get her off, make her complete, and then strong, muscular arms wrapped around her afterward.

At night when she was all alone in her bed with her thoughts, her pain, and her grief, she would occasionally listen to Jimmy's voice on the voicemails she had saved and scroll through the 100s of photos still on her iPhone of him, the two of them, and the family. It brought her peace to see them so happy, and she flung herself into her yearnings and the grieving memories hoping to somehow grasp a moment of the past.

She cherished her "hidden album" of Jimmy's dic pics on her phone from the intimate selfies they had traded on and off. She would look at his cock, and it filled her heart and momentarily eased the pain. She had gone online and found a dildo that was as close to his dick as they sold. A Vixen, something that was over 7" long like him erect, the same thick width, and the same huge mushroom head. She thought some pornstar had posed for it, but she didn't care. She had a silicone Jimmy in the top drawer of her nightstand.

Like most nights, she bit her lip and shyly reached into the nightstand drawer to take out "Jimmy's cock." She marveled at the thick silicone shaft and the exceptionally large head. It had realistic feeling balls that swung heavily in her hand like his, but the back of these balls was hiding the battery controlled vibrator. Her fake Jimmy's cock actually vibrated. She fumbled around and found the remote. If she did it right and remembered which damn buttons to push, with her eyes closed she could nearly make it feel like Jimmy fucking her.

She closed her eyes thinking about Jimmy and said, "Yes, baby, fuck me," and brought the dildo close to her pussy. She wasn't going to need any lube or anything artificial since the mere thought of his cock inside her was enough to turn on Niagara Falls.

Barely touching her vagina, she placed the tip of Jimmy's prick on her pussy. A moan escaped as the head slowly opened her needy hole. She pushed the huge head forward. Her needy walls sucked the thick shaft in, and it slowly slipped into her.

"Oh, Jimmy," she moaned as the large silicone head started to stretch her desperate pussy; as it pushed in and filled her the way Jimmy once did, she began to tremble with the vision of her handsome husband on top of her with his hand on a breast and sweet kisses all over.

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me. Fuck me and make me come," she moaned.

She pressed the vibrating dildo deep into her, pressed the right button for a change, and with it vibrating deep within her womb, imagined Jimmy's large cock fucking her. She began pumping the dildo in and out, progressively harder and faster, until Jimmy was screwing her with his large cock and satisfying her as no man had ever done before.

"Fuck me, Johnny, fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me, Johnny, with your big cock. Fuck me."

It threw her. What the fuck was wrong with her? "Tired, lonely, and too much wine," she thought.

Once again, she pressed the vibrating dildo deep into her, imagining Jimmy's large cock fucking her. She began pumping the dildo in and out of her again, progressively harder and faster, until Jimmy was screwing her with his large cock and satisfying her as no man had ever done before. "Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me. Fuck me and make me come," she moaned.

It didn't take long until she knew she was ready to cum.

As her chest arched and her nipples swelled, Margie fucked "Jimmy's cock" in and out of her the exact way he would have until the waves of pleasure started deep inside and consumed her until her pussy spasmed and pulsed, and as her orgasm hit she screamed his name, bit her lip trying not to wake up the girls, and allowed the convulsion to take over until she actually squirted.

For a moment, life was good again. Exhausted, she fell into a much needed sleep with the dildo still in her. For now, Andrea was okay, Jessica would hopefully figure it out, and her love, Jimmy was inside her, ready to fall into a post-orgasmic sleep.

She joined him.

End Part 2

12