Anything The Heart Wants Pt. 03

Story Info
Hot Day and Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. Classes Start.
5.5k words
4.73
14.1k
19

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anything The Heart Wants - Part 3

Hot Day and Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. Classes Start

By

Rob McCall IV

This is a multi-part story of a young man's life and the joys of his adopted family. It begins in Incest/Taboo and may travel to other categories but will return to I/T if you stay with the story. Please note: There is very little I/T in this Part, but I left this in I/T rather than Erotic Stories to stay true to the mission of the story. Please support my decision. I'd appreciate it.

Please consider reading the prior parts first.

All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

© 2022 RMcCIV

I was in heaven. My sister, Andi, was in my arms, fully naked with loving kisses. Her large natural breasts rolled softly against my chest as I gently caressed her nipples, pink as the color of azaleas blooming on a sunny spring day. My hard cock was between her legs, rubbing against the crack of her ass. I was so aroused that I was steadily leaking on her thighs. The clear liquid dripping down to the sheets.

"I want you," was all she said.

I moved over grabbing my hardon and rubbed it up and down her already soaking pussy to enter her. I could feel her slippery folds with the head of my cock. The lips were chiffony and delicate. I looked her in the eye and, without a word, shoved it deep inside and started to fuck her as hard as I could, crashing into her with no mercy. I was fucking her roughly, grabbing her ass to pull her towards me as I pounded her. My balls started to tighten up into my pelvis, begging to cum so much that they hurt.

Andi had a hand down on her clit, rubbing away, and started cumming and shouting. "I want you to cum. I want to cum in me."

Ring! Ring! Ring! I slammed my hand down on my damn phone.

"Hey, lazybones. What are you doing?" said Rob bursting into my room interrupting my dream. It's 8 am. First day of classes. Rise and shine. Come on, I wanna grab a bite and get going. We've got Modern English Lit with Pennykamp together at nine. Right? Get crackin' Hot Shot."

After a shower and a quick Starbucks, courtesy of the student union, we opened the heavy wooden doors to the large lecture hall in Kent Hall to walk down and grab a seat. I had to stop. Rob turned towards me. "What are you doing? We're going to miss out on the best seats," as he continued to hurry down.

"I want to take it in for a moment." I looked around the large lecture hall with the rows full of Formica desks, electric plugs for everybody's laptops, a large flatscreen on the lecture's wall, and over 50 young, excited faces of all stripes and colors piling in. My first day of college. A far cry from "Goodbye Mr. Chips," I thought.

My studious roommate had grabbed a couple of seats about a third of the way up off of the center aisle. "Come on already."

I hurried down, sorted through my stuff, grabbed my laptop, and settled in as a tattooed, goth babe wearing black garb and multiple piercings knocked into my thigh, sliding in. "Sorry," she mumbled, plugged in her computer, and said, "I hear Pennykamp's a hardass bitch."

"Yeah, I've heard that too," I said as a refuge from Nazi General Rommel's staff marched into the room. She actually hit her desk with a heavy wooden pointer with a sharp crack.

"Welcome class to General Studies Modern English Lit 101." Whap! Again with the stick.

"Here, you will learn, and you will appreciate the great literature and writing of America's finest authors. You will learn to cherish the geniuses who created your heritage and your country's character."

She looked up at the two giggling freshman girls opening the lecture room doors.

"Get out!" she shrieked at the startled young women. They stood there. "You heard me. Get out! You're late," and they turned and left.

She looked at us. "And you will learn to love and appreciate them on time. Three late marks, and it is an F. There will be two papers, no final, but pop quizzes whenever I feel like it that account for 30% of your grade. I do not grade on a curve. If you learn it, you earn it. If you don't, I'll see you here next year same time, same place. Got it?" And she strolled back and forth in front of us like Rommel inspecting the troops.

"Got it?!"

"Yes, ma'am," the room shouted back.

Except for the stoner towards the back. He just giggled. Pennykamp marched up the lecture hall aisle, stopped in front of him, fixed the stoner with her most killer glare, and said, "Did I say something funny young man?"

He laughed some more. "Shit," I thought. "This guy must really be loaded. I hope he doesn't get booted from school."

"I'm waiting," glared the professor.

"Your skirt is on backward. I can see your polka dot panties through your zipper." he laughed.

"What?!"

"Your skirt is on backward," he said, pointing right at her crotch. "Cute panties, Prof."

With a shriek of embarrassment, Professor Pennykamp ran down the aisle, grabbed her materials, pulled herself together, and hurried out of the hall shouting over her shoulder, "Twain's 'Huck Finn' by Wednesday. Be prepared to discuss," and streaked out of the room.

After the uproarious laughter subsided along with the "Dude, you're a hero!" stuff. The room calmed down and left, except for a few well-wishers huddled around our hero of the moment. Rob, the goth babe, and I were still down by our seats, chuckling.

I turned to her. "Hi, I'm Johnny. This is my roommate Rob. You're right. What a nasty bitch!"

She laughed and said. "Yeah? Right? I'd been warned. The biggest cunt in the school, but I've got to say," and she jerked up towards the stoner, "That guy wins the year. Fuck-an-A-classic."

She leaned in, "You can call me Rain."

"Rain?"

She looked at me as if I had just fallen off the pumpkin truck.

"You don't want me to rain on your parade, dipshit. Got it?" and she gave me the hardest "do you get it fucker" look I had ever seen from someone who was not a parent and nodded my head.

Offering my hand, I said, "Nice to meet you, Rain," but she was already climbing up the steps to Bogart her way into the crowd to fawn over our stoner guy.

"Wow! What a great first day of class," said Rob. I looked at him in surprise. Rob was our serious academic business major roommate. I would have expected that reaction from Gary, the cool dude. I paused for a moment and thought how first impressions are never what they seem.

"I'm going to go up there and meet this guy," shouted Rob behind his back as he started up the aisle, following our new goth friend.

His name was Donny and to no surprise lived off campus. We outlasted the groupies, and the four of us, Rob, Donny, Rain and I, ended up in a huddle getting to know each other and congratulating him on his win.

I thought he just wanted to fuck Rain, but hey, "Any knock on the door," my dad always said.

"Anybody want a bite to eat?" I asked. "I'm starving and don't have class until 3:00pm."

"Great idea! I'll drive," said Donny. "I'm right here. I've got a parking pass."

A freshman with a parking pass? Donny had serious juice, and the four of us poured into a black Range Rover and headed out to the closest Burger King."

"Burger King! Are you shitting me?" snarled Rain.

Donny looked at her and said, "Home of The Whopper, dude," grabbing his crotch. "You want out? Just say it."

Her look said, "I'm good," and Burger King it was.

Over Whoppers, fries, and Cokes, we got to know each other. Turned out Donny's last name was Kent. Yes, the Kent of Kent Hall. A fourth generation, legacy student whose family's foundation had built a large part of the campus, including the Student Union.

"Shit, man! The Kent Family. You're the man!" said Rob. "Glad to make your acquaintance. You know, I'm a business major."

"Good to know," said Donny, even though he was seriously beginning to enjoy Rain's attention below the table. Donny wiggled as his fly was opened, and she started to give him a handjob. They were trying to hide it, but I could see Rain's arm discreetly moving and the occasional shift in Donny's face and posture. Lucky guy. I wished it was me. I decided to take a different tack to deflect attention.

"You know, I think the first day of college is really cool. Yeah, it's really scary at the same time. I know it is for me, but I've been looking forward to this for years now. I don't care how smart you are," and I looked at Rob. "Or how cool you are," and I looked at Rain, "Or how rich you are," and I looked at Donny, "I believe we all, in our own way, are feeling the same emotions and thoughts. I'm excited to be here, and this is our first day, and it is really cool."

I looked at the three of them. "That's what I think."

And the table burst into unfiltered hubbub about my thoughts and how, in their own way, they all felt the same way.

I watched a bond being made between us all and the look on Donny's face as he came from Rain's handjob shooting his nut all over the bottom of the tabletop.

I was glad I didn't have to clean up that mess.

Chapter 2

I was going up the four concrete steps towards the food court when my phone chimed with the distinct FaceTime ring of the old Temptations hit, "My Girl" for my sister, Andi.

I clicked to hear, "Hey asshole!!! Did you forget that it was my 18th birthday??!!!"

I looked at that adorable face and said, "Really, are you that impatient, you brat?"

"Don't call me a brat. I'm a woman now. I'm 18!"

"I didn't forget you, goofy. Did you get my flowers?"

"Flowers? No asshole," and a knock came at her door.

It was our mother, Margie.

"Look, honey, these came for you!" and she handled them to her with a gigantic smile. Margie knew and was thrilled that I had remembered.

Andi looked at the 18 red and white roses, inhaled them lovingly, turned back to her phone, and said, "Oh Johnny, they're lovely. I should have known you wouldn't have forgotten me. Sorry. I love you."

"I love you too, Sis. Are those as great as they look? They cost a fucking fortune."

She clutched the bouquet to her saying, "Yes, they are wonderful. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

We talked family news and birthday plans for a bit, and then I said, "Hey sis, I'm sorry, "You caught me going into the food court. I've got to grab a bite to eat before my next class. Is that alright? I'll call you tomorrow night and get the full 18th birthday celebration report if that's okay."

It was, and we agreed I'd call her.

I hustled down the hall of Gardner Hall to make my ECON 1, Principles of Microeconomics, on time, entering through the classroom door. This wasn't a lecture class. The room was set in a larger traditional way, with desks facing the front of the room. I looked down at my class schedule and confirmed that I was in the correct room at the correct time for Dr. Pock's econ class. I grabbed a seat and looked around. It was sparsely populated for a required GE filled with mostly disgruntled-looking guys and a few girls fidgeting with their hair, pretending to look at their materials, or hiding behind their glasses. I couldn't help but notice the fine looking redhead lurking in the back who reminded me of Jess in how she used her sloppy school logo hoodie to hide her shape.

"Hey! Look who's in this class!" I heard booming from the back, and I turned to see Gary, my cool musician roommate, rambling in. He grabbed the empty desk next to mine, which was easy to do since no one was sitting around me. I gave him a bewildered look and said, "Look at you. I didn't know you signed up for this."

"Yeah, bro. This one was at the top of my list. When I sign that big record deal, I don't want to get fucked like all those other guys." He beamed. Survival skills 101. Gary ain't gonna get fucked by no suit."

He leaned into me and whispered, "Hell, do you know that McCartney guy doesn't even own his own music?!" He pointed a thumb at himself. "That's not happening to G.C. Capone."

"G.C. Capone?"

"Yeah, my stage name. I was thinking about going with Big Peyton since I love me some Manning, but G.C. Capone has a nice rock gangster ring. Doncha' think."

I slapped him five. "G.C., you're my man."

"Fuck-an-A right! He said. Now let's learn how to make some bank and put it to the suits upstairs on the top floor."

Three o'clock came and went. Dr. Pock was late, and impatience was rolling through the class.

Gary leaned into me again, nudging me. "Did you see that hot redhead hiding in the back? I nodded, that I did. "I think she's a pornstar. Check her out."

I turned around and gave her another look. "Come on, err, G.C., she's not a pornstar. She is just a shy geek hiding in the back."

"Hey! I'm mean it," he said. I think she is that hot chick from 'Boy Meets World.' You know, that Maitland Ward. She's a pornstar now. I read about her online. She's fucking BBC and says she's "finding her truth." I'd like to put my lie detector in her and help her find it."

"Sorry, C.G., you're not black, and that girl is not a pornstar, but I tell you what, since Dr. Pock is late, I will introduce myself to her to prove it."

I went over and said hi to some seriously cold body language. I sat down next to her in Siberia and said once more, "Hi. I'm Johnny, and my goofy friend down there - and I pointed to Gary - thinks you are the former sitcom star of "Boy Meets World" who is now pornstar Maitland Ward. Are you?"

"I'm not. Fuck off."

"You see! That's what I told him, but I came up here for two reasons." She gave me a look that could kill.

"I wanted you to know I thought he was full of it, but since he is my new roommate, I wanted to show him that he was wrong. You understand."

She didn't.

"And to be honest, you look like my younger sister Jess." You look exactly like my younger sister Jess and I sorta, kinda, miss her. I stopped and smiled. "I thought maybe, like my sister Jess, you could use a friend..."

She glared at me from under the hoodie. "You don't really have a sister named Jess."

"Yeah, you got me," I said. "Her name is Jessica, but we call her Jess, and she's a couple of years younger than you, but you could be her doppelganger."

"Leave me alone. You only want to get into my pants, jerk."

"No, I'm trying to make a friend, and my hunch is I can kick your ass in 'Fortnight" just saying."

"You and what army?!"

"I knew it! Want to grab a coffee someday?" and I showed her my phone with Jess' pic on it. "See, my baby sister Jess. Totally legit."

A grunt and a turn away signaled that we were done. I went back to Gary and said, "She ain't your pornstar. Sorry."

"That's okay, dude. G.C. will be fucking many of them on my video shoots," as Dr. Pock finally showed up all a fluster and a caricature of a befuddled college professor shouting, "Hello and welcome to ECON 1. Sorry to be late. Now where were we?" and I tuned out the good Dr. and looked at hoodie girl thinking of Jess.

Chapter 3

Kim and I were sitting on a blanket in the middle of her dorm room floor. I had no idea how she pulled it together during the first day of classes, but she created a delicious looking picnic dinner for us, and thanks to her ingenuity and determination, we were about to dig in. The blanket was crème colored with what looked like cherry blossoms, and the utensils were metal, not plastic. Somehow we both had glasses of wine even though we were both underage for alcohol.

"How'd you do all of this?" I asked in amazed appreciation.

"Well, mom packed me the blanket. You know, Asian. I borrowed the silverware from the food court - they won't miss it - and some senior bought me the wine since he thinks he is going to get lucky with me later."

I looked at her.

"He's not. Trust me, but Johnny, never underestimate the power of the Asian pussy."

I nodded, putting it into my memory banks for the future!

"I've got teriyaki chicken, egg fried rice, tekka maki, and a green salad from a couple of food trucks.

"Tekka maki?"

"Yeah, tuna roll."

"Any avocado in it?"

"Avocado? You like sushi?"

"Love it."

"Sorry, just a tuna roll. The freshest and the best I've found around here. I think it was swimming in the ocean this morning. You'll like it," and she smiled.

I returned it. "Kim, how the hell did you do this considering the day?

"My way to say thank you for the other night."

I nodded, and we dug in. I have always loved Japanese food and teriyaki chicken, especially since dad and my many birthday dinners at Benihana's. She held a piece of tekka maki up in her hand, dipped it into soy sauce, and tenderly fed me with it. Kim was right. It was scrumptious tuna, fresh, buttery, and delish. I beat her to the next piece and returned the favor, feeding it to her, hoping that wouldn't be the only thing I was feeding her that night.

Swallowing her bite, she said, "Next time, we can go to a sushi bar that I hear is really good down by the bay but a bit expensive." I confessed I didn't have a lot of money, but Kim assured me we would work it out. Whatever. Meanwhile, I was chowing down on the amazing picnic she had put together, having no idea how hungry I was until we started.

I picked up my glass of wine and made a toast to her greatness, and we both silently pigged out on the amazing spread until we had inhaled it all. Holding her third glass of wine, Kim stood up unsteadily, gestured towards the bathrooms, and said, "Come on. Help me clean up." I did carrying the dirty dishes and utensils into the bathroom to give them a wash. When we were done, Kim looked at me, saying, "I've got to go pee. I'll meet you back at my room."

I had to take a leak too. Went into a stall, let it fly, and was sitting on the blanket when a totally naked Kim joined me, closing the door with a loud bang. She rushed towards me, threw her arms around my neck, and gave me a passionate kiss. I returned it with a deep-opened mouth.

"Johnny, I want you to make love to me. I want you to be the one. My first. I knew it the moment I saw you." She leaned in to kiss some more and started fumbling with my buttons.

A moment later, I was naked and proudly displaying all of my manly glory as Kim flung her naked body on mine, throwing me down on the soft blanket, kissing me, and covering me with her nakedness, arms, legs, body, breasts, tummy, ass, and pussy. She ground her crotch into mine. Her pussy tickled me. The tufts of her black pubic hair rubbed against the base of my cock. I sprung a massive erection.

"I have another friend," she giggled and rubbed her belly against my hard cock. "Oh, it's enormous," and she ground in some more, focusing on the glans, rolling around on it. "You're much bigger than the other boys I've fooled around with," and her hand slid down to explore and confirm.

I pulled my throbbing member back because if she continued like that, I was not going to last long, and looked at the yellow beauty before me.

"Kim, is this really what you want..." I tried to stammer out as her hand slammed against my mouth, "Shut up, white boy," and started to kiss me again.

I hadn't kissed many girls in my life. A few makeout sessions with some oral or manual relief for both of us and my unknown blonde in the shower, but Kim tasted sweeter than the rest.

I didn't know if it was from the dinner we had just eaten, the wine, or horniness, but I had never tasted such a sweet kiss. I thought, "This is what kissing a sugar-plum tastes like." Her tongue found mine, and we locked them and made out for what seemed like hours. It may have been a few minutes, but as predicted, it was in Nirvana.

I stroked her head, rubbing my hands over her dense black hair. Different than the softer Caucasian hair I was used to, and stroked it lovingly, grabbed her head firmly, and started to direct our kisses. My time with the blonde was hot, but with Kim, I wanted to make love. Her first time. My first time.

12