Anything The Heart Wants Pt. 08

Story Info
Hot Day & Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. The Maneater Arrives.
6.6k words
4.66
8.1k
16
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Day & Hot Nights on Cape Bonita. The Maneater Arrives

By

Rob McCall IV

This is a multi-part story of a young man's life and the joys of his adopted family. Time may jump a bit within the story. I suggest you consider reading the prior parts first.

All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults.

© 2022 RMcCIV

I woke up sporting morning wood with a soft, wet mouth on my cock, rolling its tongue around the head. Lips were wrapped tightly underneath my sensitive glans as the swollen head of my cock slid smoothly against the inside of her cheeks. A feminine hand wrapped firmly around my shaft, working in rhythm with the loving mouth.

"Morning, sleepyhead," I thought I heard Andi say.

It sure was a nicer way to wake up than a slap on the ass like dad used to do or a bucket of cold water that asshole G.C. threw at me one morning in the dorms as a joke. Yes, this was nicer. Way nicer. It was the most arousing way I have ever been awakened. Her mouth continued on my cock. Drawing me deeper, starting to dart up and down faster as her hand joined her lips until she was all the way down, and my cock was in her throat.

I forced myself out of dreamland opening my eyes to watch Andi's curly blonde hair bobbing up and down on my cock.

"Andi, what are you doing?"

"Shut up, numbnuts." I heard her mumble. "I'm going to make you cum."

And she started again. Up and down, faster, as my cock got larger, my head started to swell, and my balls began to fill, enlarge and tighten upwards into my crotch as her hand found them and began to fondle them, urging my orgasm on.

I heard a muffled groan from Andi.

"Cum..."

Which was fine by me because, by now, all I wanted to do was welcome the new day by shooting like a motherfucker into my adorable sister's warm mouth.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned.

On that, Andi got more intense and determined toward her goal and achieved it. I shot, she scored as stream after stream of hot morning cum blew out of my balls, my cock jerking six or seven loads of my hot and thick cream into her waiting mouth.

A surprisingly full load. Actually, a really massive load for the morning, especially after the night we had. I looked down at Andi. Her eyes were closed, my cum was leaking out of her mouth, down her chin, and forming into heavy glutinous drops of sperm that slowly dripped on me, pooling on my tight abdomen.

She looked up at me, opened her mouth to show it filled with my morning cum, and then closed it, swallowed, then opened her mouth again to show me with a triumphant smile; it was all gone.

I pointed to the pool of sperm on my stomach. "Don't you think you should clean that up? After all, you made the mess," I said with a smile as I stroked her face.

Andi leaned down, stuck out her tongue so I could watch, and seductively licked and sucked it back into her mouth and swallowed with another satisfied smile. She then leaped up to me, wrapped her arms around my broad shoulders, and smothered me in kisses.

"Good morning, brother. Rise and shine bright eyes. I'll see you in the shower. And just like that, she was gone. Poof! Like Keyser Söze in that movie, except Andi didn't rob or kill anyone even though she came close to killing me with that incredible morning blow job.

Damn! The girl knew how to suck cock.

Clean as a whistle and freshly dressed, we both arrived at the family breakfast table. Mom and Jess had already started helping themselves to the scrambled eggs, bacon, O'Brien potatoes, toast, orange juice, and coffee.

"Hey! Leave some for us," cried Andi, pulling her chair to sit down.

"If you snooze, you lose," smirked Jessica.

"Yeah, speak to the hand. I'm surprised your computer didn't serve your fat ass a virtual breakfast," snarked Andi.

"Hey, if you're going to play with yourself all morning, You don't get to play with us, older sister."

"Girls! Will you please stop for just one meal?" pleaded mom.

But the sisterly bitchfest was on. Being a semi-regular occurrence, I ignored it and turned to Margie.

"Morning, mom. This is delicious, thanks. You're making it difficult for me to leave and return to dorm food."

She gave me a dazzling smile, "Maybe that's my plan. Are you sure your professors won't let you finish this semester remotely?" She looked at Jess, then Andi." "After all, this is a family emergency," she winked.

"I wish I could, but I can't. Sorry."

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry about it," she dismissed it with a wave of her hand. "So, what do you have on tap today, Johnny. I'm sure your busy, and it's something interesting."

"No, not really, only two things. I gotta finish this mid-term paper by tomorrow and have coffee with the girls in the afternoon."

This entire time as Andi traded barbs with her sister and I was trying to talk with mom, Andi had her hand on my cock under the table trying to make it hard. She was succeeding.

I opened Pandora's Box last night in my tent, and now Andi simply could not get enough of my cock. The last thing she said to me as we left my house to cross the yard to theirs was, "I want to fuck you in the gym this afternoon after we get back from coffee," and she winked and scampered across the yard leaving me behind to enjoy her skipping ass.

"How about you, mom," I said to Margie. "What's on your calendar for today?" Her face fell.

" Well, I've got to go over to Jolene's so we can get together." She hesitated, then shrugging said. "Our business is having some trouble, you know, a little slowdown." She looked at me. I looked over my coffee cup and nodded for her to keep going.

"Err, you know, kind of a downturn. Johnny, your dad was a businessman. You know how these things work. It's rough out there right now. Inflation is going crazy, those clueless assholes keep raising the interest rates, so you can't find an affordable business loan, shit, let alone a mortgage or a home equity line of credit. I'm not going to lie to you; the last few months have been rough."

She stopped to look and judge my reaction and could see my compassion and concern for her.

"You see, we possibly have the exclusive on this hot new line of uber-sexy lingerie,. You know, bras, panties, girl stuff." She looked at me seductively, "It even has corsets, garter belts, sexy stockings including fishnet, thigh-highs, and hell, a full, black fishnet bodysuit." That one got both girls' attention.

Mom looked at me and winked, "Even some sexy underwear for guys, but if we spring for the oh-so-expensive, exclusive rights and don't manage the launch properly and make it the big hit that we think it can be, we're sunk."

"Wow, I get it. You make it sound like life or death."

"Yeah, it kinda is for our company..."

I kept trying to shoo Andi's hand away because now she had quietly lowered my zipper and was working her hand under my Jockey's and on my naked cock."

"...We've got to make the difficult decision about whether we are going to go forward and with which items by tomorrow. There is a hard deadline of put up or shut up by 5 PM business tomorrow. We also have to pick the models for the photo shoot because if we buy the rights, there is also a deadline as to when we launch the campaign, and as you know, Johnny, these things can't happen overnight."

I sat there trying to think and mull things over despite Andi's maneuvers on my cock. I turned and whispered to her, "Will you stop already!" She just laughed, gave my cock a playful squeeze, and kept stroking away, ignoring me.

Mom had some heavy shit to decide today. I could feel the weight on her shoulders. It showed in her face, usually so full of happiness and life and right now, drawn and troubled. She looked like she hadn't had a good night's sleep in days. She probably hadn't. I would have offered her a drink if it wasn't so early in the morning. Who knows? Maybe she had already had a shot or two. Hell, I know I would have in her shoes.

"Say, Johnny! I have a good idea," mom spunked up. You're a young man with a good eye, and you know what is sexy and enticing on a hot girl. How about you popping over and taking a looked at the different items. They're on models in the portfolio. And then you can help us pick the local models for our shoot. What do you think? I think you'd be a big help, and I'm sure Jolene would agree. You know, she's been asking when she would see you since you got home."

I sat there feeling on the spot and not knowing what to do. Andi was looking over at me with her hand on my cock and a mix of expectation and wariness on her face, Mom looked anxious but hopeful, and Andi was still chowing down on breakfast. I guess there can be some advantages to being on "the spectrum."

I quickly went down in my mind what I had or wanted to do today. I really needed to make serious headway on that paper for school, we promised to take Jess out for coffee at two, Andi wanted me to nail her in the gym later, and then there was mom, desperate for someone to throw her a lifeline.

.

"OK, I'll meet up with you, mom. But it can only be initially for a couple of hours before we take Jess out for coffee at 2.

"That's OK. You can skip the coffee," said Jess.

"No, missy, you don't get off that fast," said Andi, and meant it.

"Really, Johnny?! Really?! Great. I could give you a big hug!" and that's what she did, rushing over to my chair, leaning over, and nearly crushing me to death. Whew! Good thing she didn't pull me up from the chair since Andi had barely gotten her hand out of my pants. If she had pulled me up at worst, my pants would have fallen down, and at best, I'd be standing there with my fly down and a goofy look on my face.

Mom quickly wrote down the address and Jolene's cell number. "You can Google how to get there, right?" I nodded yes. She gave me another hug and leaned over to give me a big, wet sloppy one shoving her tongue into my mouth and kissed me deeply for too long. We broke the kiss, and mom excitedly said, "Oh! I've got to go call Jolene and set this all up. See ya there." And she split to her home office.

I could see the startled look on Andi's face. "Did she shove her tongue into your mouth and give you a soul kiss? You were swapping spit with her!'

"Calm down. She was just overrun by the emotions of the moment. You can understand that. Can't you?"

"But you not only let her, you returned it. Mom put her tongue in your mouth, and you made out with her."

"Shit, Andi, calm down. This isn't like you. Relax. Yeah, I returned the kiss. It caught me off guard." I leaned in and gave her a long and tender one of her own. "I'll make it up to you in the gym later, okay?" I winked and gave her another.

We had forgotten that Jess was there. Busted.

"Well, well, and what do we have here, you two? Huh?"

"Sorry, Jess," I said. "Everything is totally discombobulated this morning. And to show her, I went over to her seat, grabbed her head, and gave her a big, wet, sloppy kiss, shoving my tongue in her mouth and holding it until she started to respond, and we madeout for a quick moment.

"See what I mean? And I grabbed my dirty drinking glasses and plates to carry them into the kitchen and went up to my room to organize my paper with what time I had left before I had to head over to Jolene's.

Chapter 2

Margie Tanner sat on the edge of her bed, trying to get her act together. Her mind was swimming with too many thoughts, ideas, possibilities, money, and the risk of it all. If this didn't work, she could lose it all, including the house and, God forbid, the love and respect of her girls. It was all too much for her. Simply too much. She needed to relax and center herself. She got up, locked her bedroom door, went back to her far-side nightstand, and pulled out her" Jimmy's cock dildo" that she now thought of as her personal "Johnny's cock.

She laid back on her plush pillows, opened her iPad to her favorite porn site, and went immediately to her special "rub one out" video. It used to be a scene where the stud looked like Jimmy, but now she watched a different one where the porn stud looked like Johnny with a cock close to Johnny's, but as usual in porn, a bit larger, but the girl at least was her age and had the same hair color.

She laid back, grabbed the vibrator, put it down on her clit, and turned it on. As those familiar waves of pleasure started rolling over her, she pressed deeper into the pillows opening her legs so "Johnny" could have better access to her honeypot.

On the screen, Porn Johnny had her leaning over a dining room table and was spanking her for being a bad girl. "I know I've been a bad girl, Johnny. I deserve to be punished." Margie said as she rolled the vibrator around until she found her favorite spot. The sensitive underside of her clit. She moaned as it hit the spot and turned it up a notch, letting the vibrator excite her more until she was dripping onto her bedspread as she watched the spanking on screen, imagining that it was her ass cheeks becoming bright red under Johnny's firm and swift hand..

Porn Johnny now had her on her knees deepthroating his cock. Margie took Johnny's cock, turned off the vibe, and placed the large head on her lips. She stuck her tongue out and began to slowly, lovingly lick around the head before starting to fuck her mouth with the vibe in sync with the video, then opening her throat expertly and taking it all the way down and letting Johnny throat fuck her with his hands holding her head like Porn Johnny was doing.

As they started fucking on screen, Johnny was already deep inside of Margie pumping in and out searching for her g-spot, and when she found it, Johnny's cock was turned on to the highest power, and Margie spread her legs wider, leaned back even more and let the first waves of orgasm hit her. As she fucked herself with the dildo, the orgasms kept coming in waves. Number two and three weren't far behind and finally, when number four hit, always the largest one, the pent-up tensions finally released as her clit and pussy spasmed over and over until she hit the mountaintop and fell over into exhaustion and happy satisfaction.

Margie laid there with Johnny still up her cunt humming. Porn John had popped his huge load all over her doppelganger's face, the cum dripping down the girl's face, puddling on her cheeks before dripping down her cute face, off her jaw and chin, and onto both breasts, as Margie turned the vibe off and pulled it out leaving her finger on her clit to lightly circle her down to a soft landing. She stayed there for a while, her cheeks flushed, her nipples still swollen, and her clit too sensitive to move just yet. Nirvana. She had achieved momentary peace.

--#--#--

Down in the gym, Andi was making the treadmill her bitch, going at it furiously on a 5% grade while mulling it all over. Last night may have been the best night of her life. (Certainly the hottest.) She could still remember the feeling of Johnny entering her for the first time that night. The stretching of her vagina and the total feeling of fullness when he was in her. How stuffed and satisfied she felt being in his arms while he was fucking her. She will never forget that, no matter what.

The memory gave her a shiver down her spine right to her clit, and when she touched it, it was already wet. With that, she picked up her speed.

She was mad at herself. Because of her lust for Johnny, she had fallen behind in her training and would have no chance at making the Olympic team at the open trials. She knew it would be a reach no matter what, but God damn it, it was a goal that she was committed to shooting for and, in her mind, one she was going to achieve.

Andi hated people who were half-ass and had absolutely no understanding of how anyone could take something on and be half-assed about it. Why do it? She hated that in people but even more in herself. When she started something, she wanted to see it through and, ultimately, be the best. That's why she was so often the leader. The head cheerleader, the one who organized the study groups, modeled after what law students do and why when she ran for school office, she ran for president. She wasn't an asshole about it. There were people who could be achievers and still be nice, and have friends and love and be loved and not an asshole. Like her idol, Michelle Obama. Not the politics. Andi didn't care about politics. Who she was as a woman. Smart, well-educated, thoughtful, well-spoken, genuinely nice, and nice to others while always being goal-oriented and an achiever. And she also helped others and made a positive difference in the world. That's what Andi wanted to be and imagined herself. A beloved, loving achiever.

But Johnny was going to Jolene's to work with her and mom, and Jolene was a temptress and maneater, and Andi was worried that he might fall into her lair like so many others who were seduced and consumed by the black widow spider named Jolene. The old Dolly Parton song kept running through her mind,

"Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene. I'm begging of you, please don't take my man,

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Jolene. Please don't take him just because you can.

She had watched Dolly sing it a few years ago on some awards show, and it was stuck as an earworm right now. Andi knew all she could do was say nothing and wait. She was smart enough to know if she said anything to Johnny about Jolene and the forbidden fruit, he'd have to sample it, so she kept her mouth shut.

She lowered the treadmill's grade and slowed down into a cooling-off stroll, grabbing some Gatorade and chugged it.

If she was going to stay on track with everything else, she somehow had to find a place to hold her lust and need for Johnny so it wouldn't interfere with the other things in her life. If she could only stop thinking about his cock. Sitting down on the edge of the treadmill, all alone in the gym, her hand crept inside her shorts, found her pussy, and lightly started stroking it. Hell, maybe a quick orgasm and a shower to get ready for the afternoon. She laid down across the treadmill with her head on the opposite metal rail and started to rub one out.

--#--#--

Johnny was lying on his stomach on his bed in the girls' house, wearing only his boxers because that is how he liked to study. He found laying on his stomach in clothes distracting. The shirt kept pulling on his neck, and no matter the position, it always seemed as if his jeans were crushing his nuts. So boxers!

Laying there, he was stumped, rereading both books for the zillionth time because he couldn't find his way into the report. He couldn't find the hook on how to compare them. He knew if he could find the opening sentence for his report, he could hang everything off that, and that's where he was stumped, so he buried himself into reading the damn books again.

Sitting in her room at her computer, Jess was watching the show of Johnny stretched out in his boxers, swinging a foot from side to side while reading, thanks to the micro-camera she had hidden in the wall sconce on the door side of the room..

She thought it was a pretty cool idea when she thought of it and cooler still when she installed the nearly undetectable Bluetooth camera and brought it online. Her big brother Johnny was an impressive physical specimen. Well defined in the chest, long through his loins with firm glutes that undulated in a mesmerizing way. And the other treats, from getting dressed to getting undressed, that was worth the price of admission.

Jess liked to watch. She knew it was wrong and would get in big trouble if caught, but in her mind, it was innocent fun. She was fascinated by the private, candid lives of people, what they did, and how they lived. In addition to Johnny's room, she had five or six others around in places: a few friends' living rooms or dining rooms, a couple of bedrooms. Never a bathroom. Too private. Way too private. A coffee shop, a clothing store. That one was fun, and depending upon her mood and time of day, she would occasionally flip around. Not every day but enough to stay on top of things. (She desperately wanted to get one into Jolene's house. Now that tart would be fun to watch.)

12