Anything The Heart Wants Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Johnny's didn't get flipped around. He was POP on her desktop, always on in the top right corner of the screen. It was fun at first. She liked those nude moments, especially the full frontal, but recently as she had gotten to know Johnny as a big brother and a man, a real human being and not some far away guy who was daggled as a brother, she was starting to feel guilty about it and considering turning it off and even taking it out.

But not today!

Chapter 3

It was around 11 AM, and I was in my car heading over to Jolene's house. I thought Margie had said something about meeting models, so I was in my best looking jeans that were tight in just the right places and my favorite short sleeve plaid shirt. It was perfect for spring in Cape Bonita, a summer plaid featuring oranges and reds offset by a deep navy blue. I rather liked how the short sleeves showed off my guns. I was ready. "Bring on the models," I chuckled to myself.

Jolene's house was south of the main drag in an exclusive area called Park Hill, a bit up in the trees that gave our hometown its nickname Bonita in the Pines. She owned a great looking Cape Cod-style house overlooking the ocean and the county park that ran along that part of the coast. I pulled into her drive. Mom's car was already there alongside Jolene's Porche Panamera with the cool looking flat paint in the custom Chalk color, of course. Jolene would never have anything as pedestrian as one of the regular Porche paint choices. But I had to admit, she made the right choice. It was a great looking car.

My phone rang. It was Donny. "Dude, great news. Spring Break starts Friday, and following our plan, G. C. and I will be there this Saturday. It's eastbound remember, so it will be sometime in the afternoon."

"Great, what airline? I'll pick you up."

"Dude, no airline. I talked mom into loaning me the corporate Gulfstream, pilot and all, for the weekend. Pretty cool, huh?! I tried to talk her into the great looking blonde flight attendant, but she said no on that one. We'll be drinking martinis, eating shrimp, and having a blast all the way out to you. And thanks for the pickup, but I'm going to rent some kinda ride. I'll call you when we are wheels up with our ETA, okay? See ya then. Donny out." And he hung up. His private Gulfstream?! Wait until I tell Andi and Jess about that one.

I knocked on the door. "Come on in! It's open," shouted Jolene from the inside. I did as told and entered Jolene's House of Wonder, standing in the grand foyer with two curving stairways, left and right in front of me, an archway to either side and one to the far left, and one to the far right.

Jolene's place was always an "Architectural Digest" masterpiece. Never ostentatious or overdone in any way. She was infallibly tasty and first-class. I always thought of her home as the perfect blend of upscale living meets cozy and welcoming. And welcoming me with a loud, "Hello, my lovely boy!" and open arms, Jolene entered the room, sashaying towards me as I stood there waiting for the coming embrace.

She was mom's best friend and business partner and all woman. About 5'-6" in her stocking feet, but I've rarely seen her in anything but Christian Louboutin 4" heels, Jolene was of an indeterminate racial mix. A little bit of Caribbean, definitely some kind of Asian with a possibly Persian complexion, and a touch of African-American, Jolene was exotic, and it beamed from her like a 1,000 watt bulb. Slightly streaked dark auburn colored hair wavy hair that she wore shoulder length -- that always looked as if she just got out of bed -- a large rack that pulled you in like a magnet, a preference for displaying her pierced navel, a rear end that would make Sofia Vergara jealous, and the legs of a model. Jolene was, beyond a doubt, the finest piece of ass in Cape Bonita. She knew it and happily used it.

She was wearing a pink T-shirt with the company logo that was tight around her boobs and hanging freely over them, ending above her belly button and today's piercing that featured diamonds and pearls, some kind of yoga pants, and her ever-present heels.

She growled, "My lovely boy!" as she held out her arms, stopped around 10' away from me, grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt, pulling it tight to her stomach and up to her breasts, pulling them towards her shoulders, and then opened the shirt performing a breathtaking boob drop as her bodacious Ds bounced down freed from their T-shirt prison hit bottom and bounced up until settling high on her chest waiting for me to stop staring and drooling.

"Miss these, honey? She asked as she shimmied at me with a bare-chested bear hug squishing her boobs tightly into my chest. Jolene was rubbing her hands up and down my back and occasionally on my ass.

"Oh, you've been working out, oh my! What lats and Johnny your ass. You can't fool me. You've been working on that too. Did you miss me? God, feel your arms and those shoulders, Do you like my hair like this? Gawd! I love that ass." She put her hand on my junk. "Ahhh, just as I remembered it. Come on! What are you dawdling for, lazybones," and she tweaked my cock. "Margie is in there waiting for us. There's a ton of work and time waits for no man." She took a couple of steps back, flashed me her tits again with a sly smile, and said, "Later if you're lucky," She grabbed my hand and said, "Come on already. What the fuck are you waiting for? Margie, here he comes!"

Whew.

We went into the workroom to Margie, who was running up with a thousand thank yous and leading me over to at least ten black leather 8"x10" portfolios filled with color pics of sexy runway models in seductive poses wearing the new high-end naughty lingerie line mom and Jolene were considering called, Amoureux pleZHer by Désirée. Launched as competition for Agent Provocateur and as a high-end line but with a slightly trashier twist. I took a quick once over. This stuff was sizzling hot.

I sat down on the stool with Margie flipping the pages and guiding me through the line. Jolene stood behind me, pointing out specific items or unique traits with wandering hands pretending to be on my shoulders as she looked over me.

Mom started at book #1. The first picture was a sexy black model with tight B-cup breasts throwing her head back with a challenging look in a black satin crisscrossing set. The bra flared out four stripes of fabric, with one barely covering the nipples, a similar garter belt set holding up black mesh stocking with lace tops, and a black satin panty that was a simple V rising from her crotch to her hips.

Moving over to other books, the second set that caught my eye was a blonde-haired white model who was a bit thicker with C-cup breasts and a womanly ass in a red lace bra, panties, and garters. I have always thought that red was the color of sex. Red lace flowers danced over her translucent red demi-bra, with one flower strategically placed over each nipple. A downward-shaped red lace garter belt also with the flowers and three clasps holding both the front and the back and a vertically layered panty ending in a red mesh peek-a-boo crotch.

But my favorite was on another hot, blonde-haired model with a classic model's body. She wore a 100% sheer black set with a black transparent demi-bra showing her nipples, that had a black lace garland dancing across the top, and pearl disk adornments, a scalloped, transparent black garter belt with a scalloped laced edge, and 100% transparent panties with three lace scallops at the top and a complete fine mesh bottom from the crotch to the hips and around to the high-cut rear end. It was finished off with matching stockings. The entire set had just enough fabric to tantalize and arouse but left very little to the imagination, including her shaved vaginal lips.

The rest included everything from provocative bra and panty sets to corsets to faux black leather femdom outfits. I'll admit I got turned on by the sheer set with thin gold chains draped over every curve, nook, and cranny, and smiled at the sheer bra and panties set with the embroidered red kissy lips on both breasts and one strategically placed to the side of the pussy.

The three of us were brainstorming over the best and worst choices when the alarm on my Apple watch went off.

"Sorry ladies, I have a coffee date," and smiled at Margie. "But if it's okay with you, I'll come back this afternoon."

To a chorus of "yes, please," and other words of encouragement, Jolene said, "Come on, I'll walk you out," and grabbed me by the arm. We were walking into the foyer when she dragged me over to a door under the stairs, opened it, and pushed me into a plush walk-in closet illuminated by a deep red light.

She kissed me and urgently whispered, "I need you to fuck me right now with that big cock," turned around pulling her yoga pants down, shoved out her ass, and presented herself to me. Her pussy was already glistening.

I stood there looking at her shaved pussy and tempting backdoor, unsure what to do. Mom was in the room next door, and the girls were waiting for me at home, but looking at her ass, I had that stirring in my loins and I was already rock hard.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Give it to me. Now."

"Jolene, err, where. I mean, umm, which hole?"

"I don't give a fuck. Just put that large cock in me."

Looking down, all I could think of was I finally had my chance to fuck a girl's ass. The ultimate fantasy! I dropped my pants, my cock springing up and slapping my belly. To make sure, I scooped up some of her natural juices and smeared them on her asshole, prompting a guttural moan from Jolene.

I stood there with both hands on her cheeks, spreading them open, taking my time. I had no idea if this would ever happen to me again, so I wanted to enjoy it for all it was worth. I laughed, watching Jolene squirm in anticipation waiting for me. I never thought I'd hold so much power over the "Queen of Cape Bonita" like this.

I spread her cheeks wider, looking at her puckered hole. It was incredible. A honeyed tan on the soft flesh around its outside, unlike the deep brown I saw in so many porn videos, with the tiny, wrinkled, pink rosebud winking at me in excitement. I bent over and gave it a quick lick. Jolene jumped like a child on Christmas morning. I licked again and again until I was eating her ass completely, her asshole squirming and wiggling under my tongue. As I ate her, my hands on her cheeks felt goose bumps rising on her ass and running down her thighs.

Jolene pushed her ass back into my tongue, reaching for my head and pulling me in closer. I figured it out, stuck my tongue out as far as I could, and pushed it into her ass, causing her to moan from deep within her. I slowly started moving my tongue in and out fucking Jolene's asshole going deeper with each thrust. At first, I thought it was too gross, but I could feel her ass begin to loosen and stretch open every time I plunged in and out of her tight hole. Saliva and her juices were running down from my chin and her inner thighs, soaking the closet's carpeting.

I was pulling out, readying for another thrust, when she put her hand on my head, pushing me away as I heard, "Fuck me, now!"

I grabbed another handful of our combined fluids, rubbed it on the head of my cock and placed it on her waiting puckered hole centering it, and slowly started to push in. Her ass pushed my intruder back, but Jolene's hand instructed me to go forward again, and I felt her sphincter open, and my God, I was in her ass. I kept going. I could feel her tight hole relax and open, allowing my large head in further as it slid up and over the crown's full width tightening its grip at the base of the ridge and squeezing my hard shaft.

I had never felt anything so tight and so warm on my cock. "Keep going," I heard in a whisper. I continued pushing in and came up against her inner sphincter. I pushed, but it wouldn't open up. I remembered from college Bio II it was the strongest muscle in the body. I felt it resist against my invasion again, and finally opened and allowed my entire shaft in until my heavy balls rested upon her pussy.

I couldn't believe I was all the way in a girl's ass. From the base to mid-shaft, her ass was squeezing my cock harder than anything ever had. Inside, Jolene's tunnel was not warm, it felt hot. I realized it was body temperature hot. Also, it felt entirely different on my cock. Not wet and enveloping like a pussy, but soft and velvety to the touch. I slowly moved in and out a few times to experience the sensation of the head of my cock rubbing back and forth on the velvety smoothness while her ass gripped my shaft like a vice as my balls bounced against the wetness of her vagina.

"Oh God, that's big!" muttered Jolene before commanding under her breath, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass now!"

I pulled back until the tip rested on her ass and plunged in again, this time in one stroke.

"Oh, fuck."

And that's what I did. I started to fuck Jolene's ass, reveling in the fulfillment of my fantasies and the tight grip of her ass on my cock as I thrust in and pulled out, getting harder and faster with each stroke. I gripped Jolene's hips and pounded her ass for five, maybe ten minutes, my balls slapping with each stroke against her dripping pussy. Our sexual frenzy causing me to lose all sense of the time.

I pulled out and looked down into her gaping asshole, peering deep into her ruby-red bowels that glistened with fluid, unnaturally extended, and exposed. Her stretched asshole was winking at me, begging me to finish her off. I spat on my cock to lube it more and plunged in and fucked her tight hole as hard as anything I have ever pumped my hips against.

The sound of our bodies slapping against each other echoed around the closet. I was hoping to God that mom wasn't hearing it in the next room or maybe had gone into the kitchen for a bite as I kept pounding Jolene's ass, my balls bouncing back and forth furiously smacking her pussy. I felt Jolene's fingers on her clit, and she started to fuck me back as her fingers rotated faster and faster. Finally, I heard a throaty, "I'm going to cum," and as her orgasm built, I could actually feel her ass gripping my shaft with every spasm, gripping me even tighter as her orgasm raced through her over and over until she came back down, but she never stopped fucking me.

"Cum, cum in my ass. I want you to cum in my ass," she commanded.

I was more than ready. Pumped in and out a few more times and felt my balls tighten and explode as my jizz raced up my shaft, burst out of my cockhead, and shot my thick sperm rope after rope into the deepest part of her bowels, painting her insides with my hot, sticky spunk, in the orifice that is designed to be an exit, not an entranced. I soaked her bowels with ten large shots of thick creme until my balls were drained. We both collapsed against the wall breathing hard and sexually spent until we finally calmed down, I grew soft inside her, and she squeezed me out of her ass.

I glanced at my Apple watch and suddenly realized that I was in deep trouble. I looked around for tissues to clean up with but saw none, so in desperation, I grabbed the closest cloth coat hanging in the closet, wiped my cock off on it, shoved my cock into my pants, gave Jolene a kiss, and went running out of the house screaming goodbye and my love to mom knowing that I had hell to pay with the girls at home.

End of Part 8

12