All Comments on 'Anything to be Your Housewife'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Lovely feel good story with a happy ending. 💋

Veronica

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years ago

Ahh, very nice... Husband and wife...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A beautiful story.

cdmonicacdmonicaalmost 2 years ago

Yes please!! Sign me up for that life, I would love to be a man's wife dressed in frilly dresses and heels and please him every day and night

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Me too. I think it is the ultimate feminine act. Looking good for your man and taking care of his "needs"

Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaalmost 2 years ago

Leanna,

Somehow you manage to write exactly what I dream about, and have for so many years… I honestly love to sign in here and see that you have posted another story that makes my panties wet with emotional and sensual desire. When I see that you have posted new story, I feel like it’s Christmas Eve, and I can’t wait to open my present and see what I got.

I am envious of your dedication to writing. If I would get off my lazy behind, and just start writing like you do, I think I’d feel so much better, sharing my thoughts and desires with others who appreciate this genre. I have to know, do you feel as good as I think you do when you share a new story with us?

Is it cathartic for you? What or who is your inspiration or muse? I have so many questions for you, my mind just keeps churning them out…

We should chat sometime if you would like that, I know I sure would…. Message me sometime if you feel like it, I’m usually online in the mornings.

Take care dear,

Brenda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can relate to the man liking to be a woman with a little something extra.

I don't like anything up my butt. So found those parts of the story's a turn off.

But I love the stories anyway .

Because Its kinda a dream come true for me to.

tvlove007tvlove0075 months ago

It sounds so wonderful to feel so feminine and be desired one or more times a day for my womanly skills of cock sucking and my asspussy to be fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...