Anything to Please Her Pt. 01

Story Info
How I met my wife and how she opened my eyes about sex.
3.8k words
4.11
30.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,352 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

My wife and I have been married for 2 years now, and sex just keeps getting better. We met at a friend's costume party. I am six feet tall, red hair, and 160 pounds of snow white skin. So I shaved my head, the only hair I have except under my arms and bush, and went as the character Jeremy Reed in "Powder". I was very convincing it's just that not many people watched the movie to really understand my costume. So I became a wall flower that night keeping to my shy self as usual, until this little five foot tall pixy came up to me and asked me if I was Powder. I don't know if I was happier that someone got my costume or that a pretty girl was talking to me. In any case we talked about movies, we were both movie buffs. We exchanged numbers before the night got out of hand and we separated.

The next day I called her, desperate? So what I was talking to a girl and, more importantly, she was listening and talking back. We went on our first date, a movie of course. One date turned into 3 months and we were ready to take the next step, going to bed with each other. I had an opportunity to go to a nerd convention in Las Vegas and I asked if she wanted to come. We were both nerdy Anime, movie, superhero buffs so of course she said yes. Angela was five feet and 100 pounds dripping wet. She had long red hair and creamy white skin. Her breast were not large at all, she had barely a B cup. Together we looked like Casper the friendly ghost and his sidekick a hot friendly ghost.

We arrived at our Hotel and went up to the room. The room had a great view of the Pirate ships so we could see the show at night right from our room. The room was a normal hotel room with two queen beds. I didn't want to be too presumptuous by getting a king bed, but when she walked in she jumped on one bed and gave a sly smile "We can dirty this one and sleep in that one". I was easily in love with this girl. We made out on the bed before she got up and told me we are going to walk the strip and get some food.

By the time we got back to the hotel we were both overheated in a sexual way. We lay on the bed and began to make out. Angela unbuttoned my shirt and, slipping her hands onto my shoulders pulling my shirt up and over my head. She quickly explored my smooth white chest. I moaned as her hands crossed my cherry red flat nipples. She kissed my chest and all the way down to my pants where she began to unbuckle them. I kicked off my shoes, not even untying them, as she lowered my zipper. She sat up between my legs and started to pull down my pants. She pulled them down and off. Her hands rubbed their way back up my smooth legs which she seemed to relish in how smooth they were.

Angela grabbed my underwear and peeled them down, allowing my cock to spring back and slap against my skin. My cock was a modest five inches but very thin, like a cigar. It rested against my florescent red pubic hair. My balls hung very low. My sack hung down the crack of my ass allowing my balls to rest on the bed. My balls hung way lower than my cock. You could pull my balls up and over my hard cock and completely cover it. My balls and sack were freakishly large.

Angela palmed my balls with a look of fascination. She curled a finger around my cock and gave it a couple of strokes. My precum was already dripping and leaving a string from my stomach to the tip of my cock. I clinched my teeth hope to not shoot off as she stroked my cock a couple of more time.

Angela sat up on her knees and pulled off her top, she was not wearing a bra. Her tits were small but had very large and pink areolas and her nipples were very pointed and hard. I reached up to her and cupped them in each palm. She threw her head back and moaned as I flicked my thumb over each nipple. She leaned back over my body and wiggled out of her skirt. Her skin was as white as mine and she had shaved her bush. Her pussy was so beautiful with large lips that seemed to wave back and forth.

Angela was very aggressive and took total charge of how our sex life would work. She leaned down and licked her tongue up my shaft. My cock bounced at the sensation of her wet tongue. She started to lick my balls and took one in her mouth. I felt her tongue massaging the sensitive orb. I wanted to scream out, it felt so good. Angela was ready as well as she squatted over me. She picked up my cock, pointed it to her opening, and dropped down onto my cock. The heat wrapping around my cock, her wet juices flowing down my balls was too much and I shot my load.

She looked at me in surprise, "Did you cum already Aaron?"

My eyes were still rolling around and my cock was still twitching trying to release the last of my cum into her pussy. I looked back at her in shame. I knew it should last longer but I was just too horny I guess. Angela rolled off of me letting my limp cock flop against my pubic hair. She went to her suitcase and pulled out a dildo. She handed it to me "I haven't cum yet, you need to fuck me with this until I have a proper orgasm." She lay on the bed as I got up with this fake dick in hand. It was a life like cock that was longer than mine and it seemed ten times thicker as I held it in my hand.

I never had a dildo in my hand and now I was supposed to fuck my girlfriend's pussy with it? I just now am learning about pussy. Angela spread her legs open for me, my white cum was thick and dripping out. Angela was tired of waiting and grabbed the dildo and guided it to her pussy. She used the tip to scoop up a nice blob that was coming out of her pussy as lubricant and spread it over the dildo. She then inserted the head, "Now start fucking me with that cock, I need to cum."

I slowly inserted the dildo further into her pussy and eased it back out. I began sawing the dildo in and out, pressing it in deeper with each stroke. Angela began to rotate her hips and moan as I watched the dildo fuck her. The dildo was covered in my cum. Angela was moaning louder, "Faster Aaron faster. Harder, fuck me long and hard with that cock baby."

I pulled the dildo all the way out and her pussy stayed open. I could see my cum wanting to drip out. I used the dildo to shove it back in. Faster and harder I fucked her. Angela was lifting her ass off the bed. She started pinching her nipples. "Oh Aaron yes fuck me with that big cock baby. Oh god almost there. Quick baby lick my pussy at the top. Suck on my lips. Shove that cock in me and lick my pussy. Now baby do it now."

I wasn't even thinking other than to please this woman as she was reaching orgasm. I bent my head forward and licked her pussy. Her pussy lips molded around the cock which was pushed deep inside of her. I licked her lips as they spread along the side of the veined dildo. I sucked her pussy lips along the side of the dildo. "Oh yes baby that's it suck them hard baby. Eat my pussy baby. Pull that cock out and stick your tongue in quick. I want your face in my pussy baby, come on make me cum."

I pulled the dildo out and pressed my face into her pussy. Her pussy gaped open as the dildo pulled out. I replaced it with my tongue. I felt around her hot canal that once held my cock. I sucked in her lips. I pulled on them using suction which made her scream out "YES, that's it, suck my pussy baby. Suck all my juices out. Wiggle your tongue, bite my pussy lips. EAT ME!"

My face thrashed from side to side. I sucked in juices that I know where mine and hers and I didn't care. I used my teeth to hold her pussy lips as I stretched them out before I pushed my face back into her hot hole. Her legs clamped on my head. I looked up at her and she had her nipples pulled hard as she twisted them and let out a scream. Her legs shook. Her pussy gushed fluid like she was pissing in my mouth. I back off and felt a wave of fluid hit my face and in my mouth. It wasn't pee it was her orgasm. She came like a guy shooting buckets of cum at me. It tasted like nothing I ever tasted before. I loved it.

My cock was hard as a rock again. Angela looked down and grabbed my balls, "Someone liked the show? Now fuck me baby." She pulled my balls hard guiding my cock to her pussy. I was on top this time, and just came, so I should last longer this time. I plunged my cock into her hot pussy. The dildo stretched her out and she had not tightened back up. My cum and her juices allowed me to slip right in.

"Shove your balls in my pussy, stuff me." Angela cried out. I sat up, reached back and tried to stuff my balls into her pussy. I just could not get the right angle or just didn't know what I was doing. My balls just got soaked from all the wetness around her pussy. Angela pulled me to her and kissed me, it was too much again and I felt my cock swell and shoot three good shots into her.

"Just stay in me. Grind your cock into me. Now grab your balls and stuff them in me." She ordered.

My cock was deflating so I grabbed my nut sack and stretch it so that my two balls formed a hard ball with the skin tight around them. I pushed them into her pussy and press all my weight behind it. I flung my right leg over her left leg forming a scissor which allowed me to press our pelvises together. My balls went in and I was able to hold them there. Then I tucked my cock down and shoved it back into her pussy. "God yes that's it, now grind me hard."

I started rotating my hips as my limp cock flopped around her pussy and my balls stayed inside of her. Her body shook again with an orgasm and she fell back on the bed.

We got up and into the shower. I washed her body then mine. She got out of the shower, toweled off, and then went to the other bed. I soon followed. We looked in each other's eyes and we kissed deeply. We both had came twice. We soon fell asleep. The next morning we enjoyed the day together site seeing and eating out. Angela hailed a taxi and handed the driver the address. I looked at the strip wiz by as we made our way down. We pulled up into the parking lot of an adult novelty store. It was huge which is why Angela said we would find everything she needs here. Walking into a place like this is overwhelming, dealing with the emotion of lust and embarrassment at the same time. Angela walked in with confidence and clear direction. She grabbed a basket and started up and down the aisles. I was looking around so much to see if people were watching that I hadn't paid attention to what went into the basket. I did see some sort of spray or gel that said 'Stay Hard' on the side. I was now embarrassed and kept guard of Angela rather than assist her.

We got to the front and checked out. The clerk was really non-descript as he rang the items up and placed them in a large bag. $389 dollars later we were back outside and a new cab drove up to take us back to our hotel. We got out of the cab and Angela grabbed the large bag and started into the hotel. I followed keeping an eye out for people that may stare at us knowing what was in the bag, such an idiot of paranoia.

We got to our room and Angela took the bag into the bathroom and closed the door. I assumed she needed to go bad and just ran for the toilette. I heard the shower start so I grabbed a book and took a seat. The bathroom door opened and Angela looked at me "Strip down and get in the shower with me."

I loved her assertiveness. I quickly stripped down and headed into the shower. She was in the shower letting the water cascade down her body, letting the sweat and smoke of Vegas wash off. I stepped in and rinsed under the water as well. She looked at me, not stern but just matter-of-fact, "We have a bit of a problem." UH-OH this is not sounding good I thought to myself.

She continued, "First off I think I'm in love with you, actually I am sure of it." Whew, I liked where this was going and my deflated cock now began to come to life again.

She slapped my cock hard, "Second we need to make some changes in the bedroom. I get that sex is exciting but we need to work on that short fuse of yours so I can enjoy sex with you as well. Sex is a two way street and I like long sex sessions, are you willing to make some changes so we can both enjoy sex?"

I felt the tears well up as I was elated to hear her say those three words. I pulled her to me in a big hug "I love you so much, I knew it the moment I saw you in your pixie outfit. I'll do anything to make you happy, anything."

I felt Angela pull back, then she stretched up and kissed me, "I'm so glad to hear that. Now third thing is I'm in charge of sex, anything I say goes without hesitation. I'll never ever hurt you. Sex will always be about achieving great orgasms. Change and experimentation is necessary to push ourselves into areas we may think we're not comfortable with but should try once anyway. Push ourselves into something and finding out it felt great is very satisfying. Don't you agree?"

I nodded in agreement and leaned down to kiss her again, "I totally agree. No questions, I'll just go with it and see where it takes us. I trust you explicitly."

"We'll see about that." She turned to the shelf in the shower and grabbed a can off of it then shut the water off.

She squirted some foam into her hand, "Trust is the most important thing. I am going to apply this on your legs, cock, balls, and ass. This is hair remover and I want you smooth, it will make more sense to you later."

I stood there, raised my arms up in surrender "My body is yours do as you will I have complete trust and faith in you." With that she applied the cream to my legs, balls, my ass and crack, around my pubic area. She looked me over before spreading more into her hand and covering my chest and arm pits. I really didn't have any hair on my legs and chest, just a few here and there so that was no big deal.

Angela filled her hand again and rubbed it on her legs, pussy, and ass. My balls began to tingle a bit but nothing too uncomfortable. Angela continued to rub the cream around my pubic area to check to see how far along it progressed. After 10 minutes of standing naked in the shower Angela said we were ready. She turned the shower back on and began using a rag to drag all the hair off our bodies. My red bush just fell off and clumped at the drain along with my other sparse hair. Angela did the same to herself.

Angela then grabbed a razor and some soap, "Now for some touch up work and we will be good to go. Better to do this in a Hotel, the hot water runs forever." She then ran the razor over a few spots along the top of my cock, under my arms, and finally she had me bend over and spread my ass cheeks as she swiped a few hairs from my ass. The water felt different on my body, like hitting raw sensitive skin, but in a seductive way.

Finally the water was off and she handed me a towel. Wow! Even toweling off made me horny as I dried skin that hadn't been touch directly before, or at least not since I was thirteen. Angela led me to our bed and had me lay on my back as she reached into our treasure bag and pulled out another package. She opened the package up and pulled out a rubber ring. First she pulled my balls and cock through the largest of the three attached rubber rings. Then she pulled my balls through one of the other rings before folding my cock, pointing it down, and pulling it through the remaining ring. The ring was tight around the base, my balls dangled through the other ring, and my cock was standing at attention with the skin pulled tight.

Angela then took out a "Stay Hard" can and sprayed my cock and balls. It was cold. Angela said it will help to desensitize my cock and allow me to last longer. She then jumped up on the bed and lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy was hot and my cock was hard as a rock. She bounced up and down on my cock, riding it with long strokes. The girl had leg muscles. I wanted to cum right away but the cock ring blocked my cum from bursting out.

But as soon as she bottomed out on my cock and I felt her pussy lips and juices against my freshly hairless skin around my cock I burst past the barrier and shot buckets of cum deep inside of Angela. The rubber rings kept my cock hard for a few more strokes before Angela became frustrated and slipped off my deflating cock. "We really have to do something about this or I'll never have an orgasm."

Angela swung her leg over my torso and scooted back until her pussy hovered over my face "I need to cum and you need to make that happen no matter what, now eat my cum covered pussy."

With that she slammed her pussy onto my face. My first instinct was to pull away, but I couldn't. Her smooth skin rested on my face. The heat from her pussy was unbelievable. Our juices began to flow down my cheeks. I opened my mouth and used my tongue to part her pussy lips. Instantly a flood of my cum flowed into my mouth. Thick hot fluid filled my mouth, I swallowed. I heard a moan from Angela as she began to grind her pussy on my face. My tongue explored the soft inside of her pussy. Her juices, my juices, it didn't matter anymore I just kept drinking in the thick fluid like nectar.

I felt my cock rise again as I continued to suck and lick Angela out. I felt Angela lean forward and her tits press against my stomach. Her mouth engulfed my cock. The change in her direction allowed me better access to her pussy and I could now use my hands to spread open her pussy even more. I pushed my face in deeper than before. If I could crawl into her pussy I would have, so velvety soft and warm. Then I felt liquid dripping down from my cock down across my asshole. I assumed it was her saliva. Then her finger started to make circle around my entrance. The feeling was new and exciting. I didn't realize this was an erogenous zone for me. I moaned into her pussy.

My body automatically began to gyrate around her finger. I felt her moan on my cock just before her finger pressed into my hole. The intrusion was not what I expected. She went in slow and smooth. She gently began to pull her finger out and push it back in. All the while she would press against the sides of my hole, stretching it as she went in and out. The lube she used was very good stuff, I didn't feel any discomfort. Then I felt her finger touch something inside. She started to massage my prostate. Her finger was gently flicking against it sending intense jolts through my cock. My cock leaped in her mouth as she touched and flicked at my prostrate from deep inside.

Her finger pressed firmly on my prostate and my entire body arched up shoving my cock deep down her throat. Well not that deep, my cock is barely five inches and thin so not a big throat choker. As my body arched Angela wiggled her finger more and I shot my load straight down her throat. Then Angela pressed her pussy firmly into my face and started her orgasm. Her juices squirted into my mouth and I was prepared this time and drank every drop down. Angela sucked and sucked on my cock until it deflated to its usual 2 to 3 inch soft nub. I licked her pussy and sucked on her swollen pussy lips until she crawled off of me.

She turned around and kissed me deep, her tongue spreading my lips and filling my mouth with my own cum. She held my head as she fed me my cum and I swallowed it all down. I quickly learned to enjoy the taste of our commingled cum. "That was fantastic!" Angela said as she pulled away from our kiss. I agreed as we cuddled up, coated in sweat and cum. I love going to sleep covered in sex.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,352 Followers