All Comments on 'Anything You Want'

by oneidlehand

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Anyone over 8”? That’s less than .1% of the population.

It was good until that moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a stupid bloke, nothing likeable about any of the characters in this story. He is pathetic, pimping out his wife, she is just a skank, fucking anything with a dick.

No respect either for herself or her husband. It will all end in tears.

golfislifegolfislifeover 2 years ago

I can't wait to read the next chapter and adventure.

I love the story so far, keep it going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was a fool and she a slut and it was going to go on and on. I short CRAP.r

oneidlehandoneidlehandover 2 years agoAuthor

Anons, nevertheless, thank you for reading until the end. Whack… good feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is absolute crap. Why did you think anybody would ever want to read this drivel??

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Gangbangs and cucks suck.

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

It had potential but the gang bang was weak at best. No DP no spit roast or a airtight. . It was almost polite

FrumCuppleFrumCuppleover 1 year ago

I liked the beginning...the description of how the couple overcame their respective fears, and entered into an adventurous realm. I wasn't crazy about the gangbang -- it quickly became tedious, as gangbangs tend to be. I think of gangbangs as experiences that really hold value only in the experience itself - it's difficult to make appealing via writing, unless you capture the unique emotional state of the woman, and not just a blow-by-blow.

norcal62norcal627 months ago

Agree with FrumCupple

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Throwing her top out of the car window was dumb. She did have to return to the family cabin and there was every indication that she wanted to remain discreet to them.

The gang bang night should have continued after Jeremy and Cliff left. The story needed for Big Jim and Dwayne to give her another one on one go. Also a spit roast from Steve and Mike. Then Maybe an anal from Dwayne with the conclusion being an airtight for Big Jim, Steven, and Mike. She had been a slut in college with a reputation as such. The gang bang night needed to leave her sore for days and walking funny.

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

Wife and I chaperoned a gangbang for one of her friends. I was there for muscle, to make sure nothing got out of hand. Wife was there for support for her friend (also did a bit of fluffing).

It was hot, and hubby had her last. It was not our scene, but we fucked a lot thinking back on it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I think it’s interesting that one commenter’s wife “fluffed” at her friend’s gangbang. Being apparently of another generation, a blowjob is thought of as virtually nothing. Knowing that I kiss my wife much more often than I fuck her, the thought that her mouth has tasted cocks is a turnoff, but to each their own,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneidlehand@oneidlehand
My stories generally explore what married life could be like for a couple who are committed to each other but want to explore more and enjoy some amount of risk. Plausibility is the general goal for the genres that permit it. Enjoy! (and please comment!) Questions, suggest...