Anything You Want

Story Info
Arun's new family let's him do whatever he wants.
4.4k words
4.05
34.1k
43
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BathDove
BathDove
119 Followers

Arun is eighteen years old, and was adopted by the Bunker family; Paige and Evan Bunker are Arun's new parents.

Evan is the head of a real estate business and makes quite a lot of money. He is forty-nine years old. Evan married Paige a few years after his first wife had passed away, in which he had a daughter named, Tina. Evan and Paige have a son named, Alex.

Paige is a stay-at-home mom. She is forty-two years old. She has a thick build, is on the chubby side with ginger hair and fair skin. Her ass and boobs are the talk of the town with her E-cup-sized breasts getting a lot of attention. She is a loving mother who would do anything to keep her family happy.

Tina, Evan's daughter, is twenty-eight years old. She is built like Paige with her thick and chubby body, hypnotizing all those who gaze upon it. With dark-brown hair, she's often mistaken as Paige's daughter, though she doesn't mind it. She has a strong personality, often having strong opinions and an attitude.

Evan and Paige's twenty-one-year-old son, Alex, has moved out to go live with his wife, Melanie.

They have a maid in the house, Isabella, a forty-two-year-old Latina, who speaks English with a noticeable Spanish accent. She works three days a week from nine in the morning to six at night.

The story starts here:

Evan and Paige arrive to pick up Arun. Paige is wearing a tight, red dress and Evan is wearing a polo shirt with jeans. Paige rushes out and hugs Arun, suffocating him with her breasts.

"We've come to take you home," she said, whilst hugging him tightly.

Arun didn't protest the position he was in; he took the opportunity to take in the moment. Her juicy boobs were all in his face, her lavender scent was captivating. He pushed his luck, by placing his hands around her hips.

"Hey, come on, we gotta go," Evan said.

Paige pulled away and Arun let go of her hips.

"Let's take you home," she said.

Arun arrived at his new home, a sizeable house with many rooms. Paige showed him around, showing him the kitchen, backyard, living room, etc.

Arun couldn't concentrate on the tour, rather focusing on Paige's body.

She then showed him his room. She opened the room and showed him a big room with a nice bed and a big desk with a PC.

"Here's your room," she said. "We got you a PC and set it up for you, so you can do all your work or play video games."

Arun was amazed at what he saw. "This is all for me?" he asked, in disbelief.

"All for you," she replied.

Arun hugged her, his head smothered by her tits. He put his hands on her hips.

Paige took notice and smiled, not revealing to him that she saw his hand placement. "Go on, enjoy your room," she said.

They pulled away from each other, and Arun lay on his bed. Paige sat down by the edge of the bed, and began to massage his feet.

"If you need anything, tell me," she said.

At this point, Tina walked into the room.

"Is he my new brother?" she asked, her tone slightly judgmental.

"I guess you could say stepbrother, but it doesn't matter," Paige replied.

Tina sat down next to Paige. "So, what's your name then, kiddo?" she said.

Arun had his eyes closed and was smiling away.

"If you wanna know about me, then you should, at least, make it worth my while like Paige is doing," he replied.

Paige giggled, but Tina was not amused; though, she carried on playing his game.

"Okay then," she said. Tina began to slip her hands under this shirt. She felt smooth skin along with muscle. "Oh, looks like you work out," she said.

Tina continued to rub against his torso, rubbing his arms and head. "Are you enjoying it?" she asked.

"It's good, but Paige gives better massages," he replied.

Tina was, once again, unamused, but didn't fight it. "So then, what's your name?" she asked.

"It's Arun, but you can call me, sir," he responded.

Paige laughed, but Tina was starting to get annoyed.

"You think you're funny, don't you?" she said, sarcastically.

Arun kept his eyes closed, smiling throughout.

"Tell me about you then," he asked.

"My name is Tina and I'm twenty-eight," she said.

"You don't look a day over twenty-one."

"Thanks."

Arun was enjoying his massages, when Evan came into the room. He stood by the door frame, and watched Paige and Tina give Arun massages.

"You guys seem to be enjoying yourselves," he said.

They both smiled. Evan left.

"How are you feeling?" Paige asked.

"I'm getting massages from two pretty girls, I'd say it's pretty good."

They both smiled at each other.

"I can at least say that you're better than Alex. You're definitely an upgrade," Tina said, as she got up. "All right, kiddo, I got things to do, if you wanna talk or something, then I'll be in my room," she said. Tina left.

Paige took over the top-end massage.

"Arun, I want you to know that we want you to be as comfortable as you want," she said. "That means if you ask for anything, I mean anything, then we will do it."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Are you sure?"

"We won't say no."

Arun thought about it before trying a bold strategy. "Okay... show me your tits."

He waited for a response, testing the limits.

Paige took off her shirt and bra and showed her bare boobs. Her nipples were pink and hard. "Here they are."

Arun was taken aback. He reached his hand out and cupped her left breast. He squeezed her nipple, to which she bit her bottom lip.

"I'm sensitive," she said.

Suddenly, Evan called them down for dinner.

"Looks like we have to go."

"Can I keep your bra?"

"Anything for you." Paige left her bra, and put on her shirt before heading downstairs.

Arun took the bra and gave it a sniff, the lavender scent made his penis hard. He put the bra on his bed and headed down.

"If it isn't my man, Arun, have a seat," Evan said. Evan pulled out a seat for Arun, and he sat down. "Since it's your first dinner with us, why don't you choose where we all sit."

"Paige, you sit next to me, Evan you sit across."

They all sat down for dinner.

Evan had made some pasta, which they all enjoyed.

"So, how are you enjoying your new life?"

"I'm enjoying it."

"What do you enjoy the most?"

"Paige tells me that I can ask for whatever I want, is that true?"

"Yes. If you want something, or want to do something, just ask or do it; we want to make you feel as comfortable as possible."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Well, can I get a new phone?"

"Sure."

"Can I get a big allowance?"

"No problem."

Arun was amazed. He decided to push his luck. "Paige, can you wake me up in the morning?"

"Okay, sweetie."

"And can you give me a handjob?"

"I'll make it the best."

Evan was okay with what Arun had just said, and Paige was willing to go ahead with what he asked. He had hit the jackpot.

"Evan, could you clear the table?"

"Sure thing."

Arun got up and headed back upstairs. On his way, he walked past Tina's room. The door was closed, so he decided to enter regardless. He opened the door and saw Tina lying on her bed, only wearing her bra and panties.

"What's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see you again." Arun sat down next to her. "What's up with you then, Tina?"

"I'm just kinda bummed out right now."

"Why's that?"

"Well, my boyfriend broke up with me. He said I was too fat and that I'm too assertive, and that he feels weak in our relationship."

"He's an idiot. You're not fat, you're thick, there's a difference. You've got curves and you've got the assets. It sounds like he can't handle a strong woman, unlike me."

"You really think you can handle me?"

Arun grabbed her face with force. Tina was shocked. He got close to her face, their noses touching. "I think you will do as I say."

Tina was shocked, yet aroused. Her pussy became wet, her nipples turned hard, and her breathing became heavy.

"Open your mouth!"

Tina obeyed and opened her mouth. Arun spat into her mouth and made her swallow.

Arun let go of Tina, her body crashing back down to her bed. She lay there, aroused and in disbelief.

"Wow, I've never been bossed around like that."

Arun groped her boobs. "Being brought to this family was the best thing to happen to me. All of you obey me and I will make sure to get my uses out of you." Arun stuck his finger in her mouth, which she willingly accepted. He roamed in her mouth before pulling it out and getting up. Arun left the room. He headed back to his room and fell asleep.

Evan and Paige were in bed together talking.

"Arun is fitting in nicely, isn't he," Evan said.

"I need to wake him up tomorrow, so I should get some sleep," Paige replied.

Evan turned to face Paige.

"Don't forget the handjob he asked for."

"If he lets me, I'll let you lick the cum off my hand."

Evan got an erection. "That would be hot."

Paige spotted Evan's boner. "Look who's excited."

"It's the first time I've been involved in the family tradition, and I know it's gonna be fun."

"I thought you'd be upset about the tradition, but it seems you like it."

"I thought choosing one person to obey in the family would suck, but I know he's gonna fuck you HARD!"

"I didn't think of choosing him when we brought him here, but I'm glad we did." Paige, once again, noticed Evan's penis erect, this time throbbing with pleasure and a little pre-cum. She grabbed it and began stroking. "You want Arun to fuck me!"

Evan's mind was blank and filled with pleasure. Paige's words and his mind were too much for him to handle.

"Maybe he can make me cum, unlike your four-inch, pathetic dick!"

Paige's remark only fueled his pleasure, as he continued being mesmerized by his fantasy,

"I bet he has a six-inch stallion dick, and can make me cum instantly!"

Her words were too much to bear, as Evan came all over the bed sheets. She pulled him close to her chest and finished him off. Evan was short of breath and slowly came back to reality. Paige looked at her hand which was covered in cum.

"Yuck! You need to warn me before you do that."

"Oh, sorry I guess I was too-far gone from reality."

"Well, someone needs to clean these sheets, and it isn't gonna be me."

Evan got up to get some paper towels to clean up his mess. After it was all cleaned up, they went to bed.

The next morning, Paige got up and went to wake up Arun.

She opened his door and saw him fast asleep in his bed in his underwear. She slowly walked towards his bed, before sitting down. She lifted his blanket and out popped Arun's erect penis. It seemed he had some morning wood. She was in disbelief at the sheer size and girth; it was unlike anything she had seen before.

She removed his underwear which had been struggling to keep hold of such a giant, and witnessed his penis in all its glory. It stood erect, throbbing, and in need of relief. Paige guessed it to be at least seven-and-a-half-inches long, almost double Evan's.

She put one hand at the base of his dick, but quickly realized that she would need two hands. She began stroking slowly, up and down. Her soft hands made it a much smoother and more pleasurable experience.

Arun slowly woke up. As his eyes opened, he saw Paige admiring and stroking his penis. He realized what was going on. He pulled her towards his bed and got up. He took off her shirt and bra exposing her boobs. Paige went along with it, excited to see what would happen.

Without saying a word, Arun thrust his penis between her boobs and along her face. Paige used her boobs to stroke his penis between thrusts, and stuck her tongue out every time it got to her face.

"You woke up with a lot of energy."

Arun stopped. "Open your mouth."

Without hesitation, Paige opened her mouth. Arun drew closer to her face, until their lips were inches away. Arun spat in her mouth and made her swallow.

The bed was squeaking loudly, and the noise could be heard throughout the house. Evan was awoken by the noise, and immediately got hard thinking about what they were doing. Tina was also awoken and began masturbating to the sound.

Arun pulled out and grabbed Paige's hair, dragging her down to her knees, and he stood above her. He made her stroke him, until he came all over her face. Her face was dripping with sperm, as Arun laid his penis on her face.

"I like this look on you." He got his phone and took a picture. "I'm awake now, so you can leave."

Paige got up and left, face full of cum and a happy woman. She returned to her room, and was greeted by a horny Evan.

"How has he cum that much?"

"His penis... his penis is at least seven-and-a-half-inches long, and it's girthy."

"What did you guys do?"

"I gave him a handjob and then he made me give him a titjob, before he came on my face." She went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Later, they all sat down for breakfast. Paige and Tina both sat next to Arun, whilst Evan sat across.

"So, Arun, how's it feel to be part of the Bunker family?"

"It's great; though, I prefer these two over you."

They all laughed.

Evan looked at his watch.

"Oh, looks like I need to go to work, I'll be home early today." Evan got up and left to go to work.

"You two weren't exactly quiet this morning."

Paige smiled. "I was doing what he asked me."

Arun grabbed both of their boobs and hushed them. "You two sluts need to be quiet, I'll deal with you both later." Arun got up. "Paige, can I take your card?"

"Sure thing."

Arun left and went shopping. He went to the local sex shop and bought leashes, lube, anal beads, and butt plugs amongst other toys. On his way back, he was stopped by a dark-skinned MILF driving a nice car.

"Hey, I ain't seen you in this neighborhood. What are you doing here?"

Arun peeked into the car and took a look at the woman. She was an older woman, around the same age as Paige, with massive boobs, nice curves, and dark skin.

"Wow, you are stunning. Your boobs are huge!"

The lady was shocked, leaning back into her seat, her hand on her chest. "Boy, do you know who you are talking to!?"

"If I had to guess, someone who would love to take my dick for hours."

The lady was shocked once again, with the same reaction. "Young man, do you not understand what you are doing!? You better apologize right now!"

"You don't need to be scared, there's no one around, and you don't have to pretend to be angry."

"I am not pretending to be angry!"

"Then why are you sweating and biting your lip?"

The lady's face went red, realizing she had been caught out. "I...uh...well."

"If it matters, I'm Evan and Paige's son, adopted, of course."

Her face lit up and she moved forward. "You're their new boy? Get in, I'll take you home!"

Arun got in the car.

"Listen, young man, what you said to me was very inappropriate, don't say that kind of stuff to any woman."

"I'd breed you over and over again."

She blushed, but quickly changed to a serious face. "You can't say stuff like that."

"What's your name anyway?"

"My name is Simone, what's yours?"

"It's Arun, but you can call me, daddy."

Again, she blushed and quickly changed to a serious face. "Boy, you are vulgar."

Arun grabbed her boobs and began to play with them. He was swatted away by Simone.

"Boy, do not touch me!"

"Just tell me where you live, so I can come over and fuck you into submission. Maybe even make your husband watch."

After a brief, tense pause, she spoke up. "I live a few houses away from yours, the one with black and gold fencing."

Arun once again played with her boobs; this time, uninterrupted. Simone drove to Arun's home.

"Thanks, Simone, I'll make sure to visit you."

Arun got out and headed inside. Simone shook her head and drove off.

When he entered, all he saw was Paige cleaning the kitchen. She looked up and noticed him.

"You're back!"

Arun walked up to her and grabbed her hand. He took her to the living room and sat her down.

"So, where's Tina and Evan?"

"Tina went to get some snacks for herself, and Evan is on his way back from work."

He held her boobs and began rubbing her thigh. "I wanna ask you some questions. You have to answer them truthfully."

"No problem."

He pinched her nipple and she moaned. "Do I have a bigger dick than Evan?"

"He doesn't even compete."

Arun smiled and took off her shirt. "Has he ever made you orgasm?"

"No, he hasn't."

He smiled again and removed her bra. "What's your sexual fantasy?"

"I haven't got one, so I guess I'm open to anything."

Arun removed her pants and panties, leaving her nude. He took off his clothes as well, leaving them both nude.

"One final question. Will you be my slave?"

Without hesitation, she responded, "Yes."

They kissed passionately, his penis on the entrance of her pussy and her arms around his back.

"I'm going to fuck you until your mind only thinks about my dick!"

He slid inside her pussy, and began fucking her hard. She held onto the couch, as he reached the undiscovered depths of her pussy.

"You're soooooo big!" Her moans rang out the house, if anyone was home they would have heard.

He grabbed onto her boobs and slammed his penis to the deepest depths, smashing into her womb. Her legs were weak and up in the air, as he kept thrusting at an intense pace.

"You like this dick, don't you! Beg for it!"

"Please! Give me all your dick! I'm begging you!"

He drew close to her face and they kissed. Their tongues connected and they passionately made out. She opened her mouth and he spat in it, which she swallowed. Her pussy was wet, cum and juices leaking out with each thrust. He pulled out, and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Her breath was heavy and her body was sweating.

He went through his bag of items that he had bought from the sex shop, and pulled out a gold, metal, hand-held sex whip.

"I'm going to punish you!" He walked over to her and grabbed her by the hair, and positioned her in the doggy position.

"I've never done this before, be gentle."

"I won't be gentle."

He re-entered her, and immediately regained his momentum. He pulled her hair back and smacked her pale ass with the whip. Her ass became redder with every smack of the whip. She moaned with every smack, her walls tightening.

"Do it harder!" Her moans were answered, with him making her ass as red as a plum.

Suddenly, the front door opened.

"Thanks for picking me up, Dad. I didn't wanna walk back."

"No problem, swee-- Wait. What's that sound?"

Evan and Tina had just come back home, and walked into the living room. Arun and Paige noticed them, and stopped mid-stroke and stared at each other.

"Uh, Paige and I are busy."

"I never knew you were so kinky, Mom."

"Arun's put me in my place."

Tina turned to Evan, who hadn't said anything. She looked down and saw that he had an erection.

"Wow, Dad, you're turned on by Arun fucking your wife?"

He turned to her and attempted to speak, but couldn't get any words out. Tina put her finger to his mouth.

"Don't say anything, just watch."

She stripped down, until she was nude and threw her clothes at Evan. Arun got back into the flow and started pummeling Paige's insides. Her moans returned loudly with every stroke. Tina got on her knees and faced Paige and began to make out with her. Arun began to whip again, her ass still red.

Evan sat in the corner of the room, hands in his pants watching the action.

Arun looked at him and smiled. "Hey! Don't touch yourself, just watch."

Evan obeyed, and just watched on, as his wife and daughter were being used.

Tina slid underneath Paige, her pussy facing her, as she faced Arun's dick penetrating Paige. She began to lick his dick and pussy, as Paige did the same with her pussy.

"Mom, you're really wet!"

Arun still had a lot of stamina left, but Paige was on her last legs. She could hold on for no longer.

"I'm about to cum!"

BathDove
BathDove
119 Followers
12