Anything You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BathDove
BathDove
118 Followers

She orgasmed hard, her walls tightening up and her pussy dripping like a waterfall. Her cum dripped onto Tina's face who managed to take some of it in her mouth. Paige collapsed onto the couch, and Arun pulled out. He switched Tina into missionary, before entering her.

She let out a gasp, as her eyes almost reached the back of her head.

"Hmm... sooooo big!"

He continued the high tempo that he used with Paige, and it had a great effect on Tina. Her walls were tight, but his penis stretched her out nicely. Her mind couldn't focus on anything other than dick, her body fully controlled by Arun. Her legs were in the air, either side of him, bobbling with each thrust.

He grabbed Paige by the hair, and made her lick her cum off Tina's face. They kissed and held onto each other.

Tina was on the edge already, but so was Arun. He could hold off for a little longer, but Tina couldn't, as she came just as hard as Paige. Arun pulled out, as Paige cleaned her pussy up.

He made them both get on their knees and prepare their faces for a facial. They put their heads together to get all the cum. He stood above them, as they opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues. He stroked, until finally, he came all over their faces. He came hard, leaving both their faces filled with thick, white, steamy cum. They turned to each other and began to make out, cum dripping from their faces and onto their tongues.

Arun looked to the corner, and saw Evan sitting on the floor. His pants had a wet patch, as he had cum in his pants, watching.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"Yes, it was amazing."

"I suggest you get some birth control pills because next time, I'm cumming in both of them, unless you want to take care of that."

"I'll get on it."

"Oh. Lick the cum off their faces, will you."

Evan got up and licked them both clean.

Arun went upstairs to his room, and decided to go onto some forums. He found a forum where people share clips and pictures of cuckold couples and their adventures. He spotted a category called 'Incest', where different family members have sex with each other in a cuckold setting. For example, a dad who allows his son to fuck his wife.

He thought about it and contemplated the idea of posting his own pictures. He decided against it, for now. He decided to go to bed.

The rest of the family was downstairs.

"You're really pathetic, Dad."

Evan stayed quiet.

"He asked me to be his slave. With a big dick like that, I wouldn't have said no, even if you forced me!"

"I'm gonna ask him to whip me just like he did with you."

"I never knew I enjoyed something like that, but now I won't ever go back."

Tina went upstairs to her room.

Evan finally spoke up.

"This was the best decision I've ever made."

"You better enjoy it whilst it lasts, because he's gonna humiliate you."

"And I'll enjoy every second of it!"

"Tina was right, you are pathetic. You know what, you can sleep on the couch."

Paige got up and left. Evan stayed and masturbated furiously, as he tried to remember the entire sequence. He eventually came and fell asleep.

He woke up the next morning, later than usual. He walked into the kitchen and saw Arun and Paige nude, with Paige having a leash around her neck, held by Arun.

"Little dick finally woke up." Paige smiled.

Tina entered the kitchen, nude and with a leash around her neck. "I've ordered everything."

"Good, now kiss your master!"

Tina got on her knees and kissed his penis.

"Hey Evan, are you enjoying your new life?"

Evan nodded.

"Arun?"

"Yes, Paige."

"We'll be having the family get-together, and some family members are staying over for a while; just wanted to let you know."

"Sounds like more slaves, doesn't it, Evan?"

"The men in the family are like me, so it's easy picking for an alpha like you."

"Well then, I'll deal with that."

Evan looked at the time and saw that he was going to be late for work. He got dressed and left.

The rest of them had their breakfast and began to go about their day.

Tina got dressed and took off her leash because she was about to go to work. Paige stayed home and was used by Arun, as he watched TV.

After cumming in her, she lay on the couch.

"Do you know a woman, Simone?"

"Yes, she's the wife of James Teekle, he's a friend of ours."

"She has massive tits."

"You're not wrong."

"How do you think James would react if I fucked her?"

"He's a wimp, he won't do anything."

Arun kissed her before getting up. "Can I take your car?"

"The keys are in the drawer."

Arun got the keys and headed out.

End of Chapter.

BathDove
BathDove
118 Followers
12