Anything You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You imagining that handsome guy you like touching doing this?" I asked softly.

"No. Just you. I used him before when you were pounding into me hard and fast. This time it's about you."

I sighed again as I pushed into her. I was almost there but didn't want this to ever end. She was so beautiful, so pretty, and so perfect. I was there and pushed into her one last time as I started to cum. I blasted my cum into her pussy. She was also coming again. We both cried out with our pleasure. I stayed on top of her until she let me go. Once her arms and legs relaxed, I moved off of her, kissing her tenderly. Then we both hurried to the bathroom and cleaned up in the shower. We were back in the bedroom, with the lights still on in ten minutes. We found the sheets changed and Carol waiting for us. Peggy climbed into bed. They elected me to be in the middle. We were all asleep within minutes of the light going out and the covers pulled up over us.

Chapter 25

When I woke the next morning, I found myself alone in bed. I could smell food and coffee. Sighing, I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. Then I went downstairs for coffee. Carol and Peggy were sitting at the breakfast counter, sipping coffee, eating, and talking. As I got my coffee, Carol filled a plate for me. It looked like we were having eggs and ham with toast.

"So, what have you ladies been talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing really," said Peggy smiling at me. "We've been too busy cooking and then eating."

"I see," I said taking another sip of my coffee.

The three of us continued to eat without really talking about anything. My thoughts were they didn't really want to think about what they might have heard last night. As we finished eating, we each got another cup of coffee, and then started to clean up the mess. I did notice that it wasn't as big as when I did the cooking.

"We have to talk," said Carol, leading us out to the living room.

Peggy sat on one side of Carol I sat on the other. We took a big gulp of coffee and set our cups down on the coffee table. I looked at Carol she looked at me.

"What is really going to happen to all those men?" she asked.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked back.

She put her hands over her face and dropped her head. Peggy put her arm around her boss and friend. I sat there waiting.

"What do you want to happen to them?" I asked.

Carol's head came up out of her hands. She just looked at me tilting her head one way and then the other.

"I... what I would like to happen to them is a long horrible death. But... not know that is what is going to happen to them."

"So you want me to lie to you?" I asked.

"No! Just tell me if what you said last night is what's going to happen to them," said Carol softly.

"Yes," I answered.

Carol relaxed falling back on the couch, eyes closed, mouth closed with a slight smile on her lips. Peggy looked at me with her eyebrows raised. I shook my head, meaning we would talk later. She took it the wrong way and scowled at me. I put my face in my hands and shook my head slowly.

"I have something I want to talk to Carol about," Peggy said softly.

Carol lifted her head, eyes open, looking at Peggy.

"Is it about..."

"No. Something completely different."

"What is it dear? And will it take my mind off... other things?" asked Carol.

"Yes, dear, it will."

"Then go ahead."

"Jeff and I were talking last night and I told him how I felt and how there were a couple of guys there that I would love to fuck up on stage. Yet I know that's not possible during the week. Now Jeff came up with a way to avoid getting your license pulled. Private parties on Sunday. Other girls would like to do it also. Or at least let the men penetrate them," said Peggy.

"And what would we charge for this private party?" asked Carol.

"Well, not too much, we want the guys to come. Maybe in more ways than one," said Peggy smiling at Carol. "Who knows, maybe you could join us girls on the stage and get some strange."

"I'll think about it. Jeff?"

"Well, I think most of the husbands would want to be there. I know I would. There are even a few women that I wouldn't mind fucking. You included dear Carol," I said winking at her.

"Will the husbands want to participate?" asked Carol

"I doubt their wives will let them, from what I hear. The husbands are only allowed to watch them get touched. None of the husbands sit up at the stages, they all sit back a row," said Peggy.

"Then that shouldn't be a problem except for mister horny here," Carol said pointing at me.

"Hey I can forgo any touchy-feely on party nights," I said.

"Okay, let me think about this for a while. There has to be a way to do it so it's safe for the girls and the men. How many guys are we talking?" asked Carol.

"How about two per girl that wants to participate," replied Peggy.

"Do we bring in the bouncers?" I asked.

"That might get us in trouble," said Carol.

"Then we hire women bouncers for private parties," I said.

"You know some?" asked Carol.

"Yes. On Monday, you will be able to meet some of them. Each, no matter what they look like can take down a guy twice her size with her bare hands," I replied.

"Oh, when did this happen?" asked Peggy.

"Well, since you don't want my men in the place while you are dancing, I thought you wouldn't mind women in the place, to keep you all safe. If there's something the bouncers can't handle maybe, they can. Of course, they also have the option of calling in my men to help out," I said.

"Okay," said Peggy. "What are we going to do today?"

"Anything you want, sweetheart," I said laughing.

T h e E n d - Maybe