Anything You Want

Story Info
A married man and woman find they like to watch each other.
46.8k words
4.13
23.2k
40
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,082 Followers

Author's Note: For those of you, who like what I write, please enjoy and Thank You. This story was inspired by a picture I saw of all places, on the internet. ;) It also seemed to have a life of its own. I intended it to be a short story. Not a 750-word thing but not as long as it is, sorry.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and under U.S. copyright law is protected. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Anything You Want

Chapter 1

Elizabeth, she prefers Peggy, and I, I'm Jeff, have been married for seven years. Peggy is 29 I'm 27. So far, our life together has been wonderful. No children yet, but we really haven't tried. Both of us are happy. We both have good jobs. Peggy works for an oil company in the office. I work not far from her at a computer software company. Peggy is absolutely gorgeous. The perfect body, 5'6" tall, nice legs, great ass, smooth, flat stomach, nice breasts, and a very, very pretty face. She also has very pretty blonde hair. In fact, it was her face and hair that drew me to her to begin with. She is of Nordic decent. Me? I'm 6' even, slim with muscles. I also have blonde hair. I am of German decent. Peggy says I'm just about the perfect man. I've never had the nerve to ask her who the perfect man was.

Peggy stops by my work for lunch every Friday as she gets off at eleven-thirty. She works a forty-hour week, Monday through Thursday she works nine hours a day, while on Friday she works four hours. I work eight hours a day. So on Friday she stops by and takes me to lunch. We were sitting in a restaurant not far from work enjoying each other's company. We talked about a multitude of subjects. Then she surprised me.

"Your boss keeps giving me the eye. Would you like a nice big raise?" she asked.

"What?"

"Would you like a big raise?"

"Sure. How do you plan on getting that for me?" I asked.

I was now wondering what she wanted to do with my boss. I was afraid and excited at the same time.

"Well, I might just let him eat my pussy, if that's all right with you?"

I was stunned. My insides were now squirming around and my dick was suddenly hard. I shook my head looking at Peggy.

"Okay, I won't if you don't want me too," she said.

I just sat there staring at her. I couldn't imagine her letting another man do that to her, although I'm sure she had before we met, and yet, I was excited beyond belief by her doing something like that with another man. We were finished with lunch and I walked her to her car. I kissed her as she stood in the open door. She kissed me passionately. She broke our kiss and climbed into the car. I stood there looking down at her as she started the car. She smiled up at me as I stepped back so she could back out of her parking space. I just stood there watching her drive away. I was completely shocked. In a daze, I walked back to work and sat at my desk, just staring at the screen in front of me.

I looked to the right where my boss's office was. He was leaning back in his chair talking to someone on the phone. I could hear his conversation. It was one of our clients who were having some problem with the software. He looked at me, rolled his eyes at me, then shook his head. I smiled at him. He nodded. I went back to work, still thinking about what Peggy had asked me at lunch. I still couldn't believe what she had said. And yet, I was still hard as a rock when I thought about her doing what she suggested.

When five o'clock rolled around I set off for home. Traffic was as always horrible. I got home an hour later. When I walked in the door, dinner was on the table and Peggy was waiting. She pulled me into her arms and we kissed. She was wearing shorts and a tight t-shirt. No bra. She was smiling as she sat across from me. I just watched her perfect tits wiggle and sway under her t-shirt. This wasn't the first time she had done this.

After dinner, I helped her clean up. I went and changed into some comfortable clothes, shorts and a t-shirt. We sat on the couch with the TV on, yet neither of us was paying any attention to what was on the screen. I was looking at her and her at me. Leaning forward I gently kissed her lips. She kissed me back, her left hand coming up to caress my cheek.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Oh dear, I knew what I said would cause trouble. Yes, I love you. I will love you until the day I die. I love you so much I am willing to do anything to make you happy. I have loved you from the first time I saw you, way back in college. Never doubt my love for you, please."

I was aghast at what she told me. I just sat there staring at her.

"I'm glad," I replied.

"Do you love me?"

"Oh god, let me count the ways... that's corny. My dear Peggy... Elizabeth, I love you so much my heartaches when you aren't around. I too would do anything you ask of me. Anything."

Peggy smiled at me. She caressed my cheek once more. Reaching over I caressed her cheek. Grabbing my hand, she moved it down to press against her breast. I groaned at the feel of her soft, yet firm breast under my hand.

"Take me to bed and fuck me. I want you to pound me into the mattress, not make love to me. We will do that later tonight. Right now I need to get fucked," she said groaning as I squeezed her breast.

"Okay, if that's what you want," I said getting up and offering her my hand.

"Such a gentleman I have married," said Peggy taking my hand and rising.

We walked hand in hand to the bedroom. Once there, Peggy turned into my arms. We kissed. Backing away from her, I pulled her t-shirt up over her head and off. Her marvelous tits were there looking at me. I smiled. I always smiled when I got a look at her tits. She dropped to her knees, ripping my shorts down my legs. My cock was already hard almost poking her in the eye. Kicking my shorts across the room, Peggy took me into her hot wet mouth. I moaned looking down into her eyes. Taking off my t-shirt, I was now naked. Peggy's hands now rubbed my chest as she sucked my dick.

Grabbing her head, I pulled her mouth farther down my dick. She just stared up at me as I held her. Pulling her off my cock, she gasped for breath. I shoved my cock back into her open mouth. She sucked me enthusiastically. Pulling her to her feet, I pushed her shorts down her lovely legs. She kicked them off. I pointed at the bed. She climbed in and laid on her back, legs spread arms up welcoming me. I slowly moved up her body stopping at her wonderful pussy. It was so beautiful. So wet. So hot looking.

Looking up at my dear, sweet, Peggy, I smiled at her. She nodded, pulling my mouth to her pussy. Groaning, I started to gently lick and suck on her marvelous pussy. She always smelled so sweet and musky. I loved her pussy. I slowly sucked her labia into my mouth. Peggy sighed and groaned as I did. She was now gripping my head tightly, pressing my mouth to her sex. I continued to lick and suck her wonderful pussy until she screamed in orgasm. Peggy was a screamer. Once she stopped screaming, she pushed my head away from her pussy. Looking up at her wonderful body, I smiled as she glared at me with fire in her eyes.

"Get your dick into my cunt, now", she shouted pulling on my head.

I crawled up her body, stopping briefly at her sexy tits. She moaned as I did, her eyes still glaring at me. She wanted me to fuck her and it was my duty and pleasure to fuck her. Just like, she asked me to. When my dick bumped her pussy, she jumped a little. My dick was at her entrance. Reaching down I rubbed it up down her slit to lube my dick. Then I shoved it into her hard.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted bucking her hips.

As I pressed into her deeper, she shivered with excitement.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she shouted as I pressed into her hard pinning her to the bed.

"I love you so much," I whispered in her ear.

Peggy's orgasm ripped through her body once more as I pressed against her pelvic bone crushing her clit between us.

"Please fuck me," whispered Peggy.

With a moan of content, I did just that. Pulling out halfway, I slammed back into her body fast and hard, crushing her clit once again.

"Fuck!" screamed Peggy.

I continued fucking her hard and fast for as long as I could. She was screaming and shouting for me to fuck her harder. So I did. She was having one orgasm after another. I was almost there. Yet with all the work I was doing, I just couldn't make it. Peggy's hips were bucking hard as I pounded her into the mattress. When she collapsed under me, I slowly fucked her until I came inside her. She was staring up at me, love in her eyes, breathing hard.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Oh god! I love you too," she said softly as she shook with a final orgasm.

Pressing my lips to hers, I rolled to her side.

"Be right back," she said getting out of bed and hurrying to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes as I lay there catching my breath. Then I felt a warm wet cloth on my dick as Peggy cleaned it for me.

"You didn't have to do that," I said.

"I know. I wanted to. Now you just relax, I'll be right back."

Peggy went to the bathroom to get rid of the washcloth. She was back in seconds. I smiled at her as she lay down next to me. She cuddled up next to me and kissed my cheek.

"So you would do anything for me?" she asked.

Taken aback for just a minute, I looked at her.

"Of course, I said I would."

Peggy just looked into my eyes as we lay next to each other.

"Good."

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"I could use a raise," she said smiling at me.

"I see."

"Do you?"

"Do I know her? And what would I have to do to her?"

"You know her. And I'm thinking all you would have to do is eat her pussy."

"I see. Would you get a raise out of this?"

"I would."

"How many times would I have to do this?" I asked.

"Once for sure. Maybe more if you want to."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Is she good-looking?"

"Do looks matter?"

"Of course. I would be looking up at her face and the rest of her body as I ate her."

"She's good-looking."

"Who?" I shot back at her.

"Carol, my boss."

I nodded at Peggy. I had only met Carol once, a long time ago."

"Do you have a picture of her as she is now? And how do you know this is what she wants?"

"Because her husband won't. He thinks it's dirty, yet he wants her to blow him. And yes we talk about things like this at lunch."

"I see."

Peggy was sitting there swiping through something on her phone. When her eyes lit up, she turned the phone toward me. I groaned at the woman displayed.

"She's beautiful," I gasped.

"Yes she is and her husband is crazy for not wanting to eat her pussy."

"He is," I replied. "Have you two talked about having someone you know eating her pussy?"

"Kind of, yet not exactly what the reward would be. And just so you know, she has a crush on you."

"Oh my," I said looking at Peggy.

Chapter 2

Rolling on top of me, Peggy inserted my cock into her wet, creamy, pussy. Sighing she just looked down into my eyes.

"So, talking about you eating another woman got you hard?" asked Peggy pressing on my chest as she moved her hips back and forth.

"It did."

"Good. Don't move. I'll do all the work now, we still have things to talk about."

"I guess we do. You would like for Allen to suck on your pussy?" I asked.

"He is handsome, although not all that masculine like you are."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I'm thinking," she said, she groaned as my cock flipped across her cervix.

"I know."

She smiled down at me. Then her eyes rolled up into her head and she cried out falling forward only to catch herself on my chest with her arms stretched out in front of her.

"Yes, I would like him to eat me, if you would allow him to," she said softly her eyes still rolled up into her head.

I lay there staring up at her. Her hips were still moving to and fro on my dick.

"Are you thinking about fucking him too?" I asked softly.

Peggy shuddered in orgasm at my question. Eyes now open wide, she stared down at me, her face flushed with embarrassment. Then her eyes closed tightly as she sank forward to press her forehead to mine.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"For what, dear?"

"For thinking of him when I'm fucking you," she said softly.

"No worries, dear. Whom you think about doesn't matter, as long as you only do it once in a while and you don't go looking to fuck him."

"Oh my god, I love you so much," she whispered kissing me gently on the lips.

"I love you too," I replied.

"Do you ever think about other women?"

"Not since we've been married."

"Oh god, I'm such a slut," Peggy said.

I just chuckled. She swatted my arm as she pushed herself back up in a sitting position. She was now staring directly into my eyes as she moved her hips faster. She was now fucking herself and me. I started to move my hips up and down.

"Stop!" she shouted.

I stopped, relaxed, and just lay back enjoying the feeling of her pussy on my dick. Peggy moved her hips slowly, back and forth on my dick. She was groaning as she looked down into my eyes. I was enjoying what she was doing as I looked into her eyes. What I saw was love and lust. Moving my hands up to her breasts, I squeezed them gently. Peggy moaned softly. Pinching her nipples made her groan even more. She dropped down so her tits were over my face as she continued to fuck me. I took a nipple in my mouth and gently slapped it with my tongue.

"Oh god, yes," groaned Peggy softly.

I switched to her other nipple, gently licking it too. Peggy moaned softly as I did. I then bit down on her nipple with my teeth. Peggy shook with a tremendous orgasm.

"A little harder please," she almost screamed.

I bit down a little harder. Peggy screamed. Her hips bucked to and fro even faster. She was shaking with orgasm after orgasm as I tried not to bite her nipple off. I eased up on her nipple. She was still coming hard. I was surprised she wasn't screaming anymore. Her eyes closed, her head thrown back as she shook with orgasm after orgasm. Suddenly, I was there and pumped my dick up into her wonderful body. I was shooting her full of cum once again. She screamed as I did.

"Oh my god," she screamed her hips going wild on my cock.

Pulling her nipple from my mouth, she kissed me hard. I kissed her back just as hard. She then sat up and with one last scream flopped down next to me. I got up went to the bathroom and came back with a warm, wet, washcloth. Peggy jumped a little as I pressed the warm cloth to her pussy.

"Easy, baby," she said as I tried to clean her.

She was moaning as I cleaned her as best as I could. She stared at me the entire time, smiling.

"Why don't we just go take a shower?" she asked.

And that's what we did. Neither of us tried to start anything while cleaning up. We did kiss a lot, but nothing else happened. We were back in bed lying down facing each other, looking into each other's eyes. I was just thinking how much I loved my wife and that she said she would do anything for me. Suddenly, my dick was hard as a single picture flashed across my mind. Peggy, sitting on Allen's desk with his face plastered to her pussy. I don't know why that single picture popped into my head when there were so many more I could have thought of.

"So, what do I tell Allen?" I asked.

Peggy smiled at me as she shook her head.

"Don't worry, you won't have to say a thing to him. I'll handle everything. I just need to know how much," she replied.

"Uh, ten percent would be a good number."

"How much is that in dollars?"

"Why do you need to know that?" I asked.

"Well, if it's a lot, then I will have to figure out how many times I let him eat me. That's why," she replied.

"I see. And what do you think you're worth?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe five hundred bucks or so," she replied.

"Hmm... well, a ten percent raise is right around ten grand, so that would mean you would have to let him eat your, my, pussy twenty times. Unless you let him fuck you then it would be what?"

Peggy's eyes widened as she looked at me. I could see her brain zipping through the numbers.

"I don't know the price of a fuck from a good call girl," she replied.

"Well, good ones get about twenty-five hundred a client for the night. Maybe a grand for an office visit."

"How do you know that?" asked Peggy.

"Allen uses them sometimes and brags about it," I replied looking into her eyes.

"Well, if you allowed me an entire night, I would only have to be with him for four nights. Otherwise, ten times fucking him in his office. Or ten times him eating me plus five times fucking me in the office. Would you like to watch?"

Her question threw me. I would really like to but could I?

"How would you arrange that?" I asked.

"So, you would like to watch me getting fucked?"

"Before our talk earlier, no, I would have been at the lawyer's getting the divorce papers. But now, you have planted the bug in my mind. Yes, I want to watch you get your pussy sucked and fucked. Would you like to do two men at the same time?" I shot back at her.

I watched as she shuddered in orgasm.

"Well, I guess that answers my question," I said chuckling at her reaction.

"Sorry, but it's been a fantasy of mine before we were married."

"Do all women have that fantasy?" I asked truly intrigued.

"Most, I think. Well, most of the women I've talked to, friends, have expressed a fantasy of having two men. Some even have a fantasy of a man and another woman. In fact, some of my friends have even asked me, if we would be interested."

I groaned. Peggy smiled.

"Two women, a man's dream come true," said Peggy, giggling.

"Yes, a guy's dream. Is that woman that asked, Carol?" I asked.

Peggy closed her eyes and shivered.

"Yes," she whispered.

"You want her?"

"Yes," she said shivering again.

"Then it looks like we have ourselves a little dilemma, don't we?"

"Yes. I need you to fuck me again, hard," whispered Peggy rolling onto her back. "Please?"

I moved up over her then moved down her body looking at her sweet pussy.

"NO! Fuck me," cried Peggy trying to pull me up.

"I will, but first I'm going to eat your cunt," I growled.

I plastered my mouth to her pussy shoving my tongue in and out of her opening. She slammed her head back into her pillow and cried out in pleasure. I sucked and licked her through two orgasms. The second flushed my face with her fluids. Moving up quickly, I shoved my cock into her open mouth. She screamed again as she closed her lips around me. I pushed my cock into her mouth as far as it would go. Then I felt her throat open. She grabbed my ass and pulled me into her throat. I could feel her swallowing. It felt wonderful. Now this was something she had never done to me in the past. One more thing to talk about when we were finished.

I pulled my cock from her mouth. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, I wanted to cum in her pussy. I slammed my cock into her wide-open cunt. She was having one hell of an orgasm. My slamming into her, caused her to have an even harder one. I started to fuck her hard. Pounding into her through her current orgasm. She was coming hard and continued to cum hard. I was near my limits, as my cock seemed to swell and get even thicker. I was now bottoming out in her channel. I was slamming against her cervix. She was screaming her joy each time I did. With one last push into her, her cervix cupped my cockhead as I shot stream after stream of cum into her womb.

I collapsed on top of her. She sighed as I did. Her arms came up and around me holding me tight. Her breathing was rapid and harsh. I moved to get off her.

"No, stay," she groaned softly holding me in place with her arms.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,082 Followers