Anywhere Anytime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers

They are both covered in sweat and get in the shower to clean off before they start their day. Kyle off to work and Bee to the caterer's then to her most stressful task left, the final fitting for her dress.

Everything proceeds smoothly at the caterer's. She has everything prepared because of yesterday's efforts, and she leaves confident all will be perfect for the reception.

Next is the dress shop. In Bee's mind this gown symbolizes everything for her upcoming wedding and marriage.

Bee is visiting the dress shop on her own. Barbie, her Maid of Honor, won't get into the country until tomorrow. Upon arriving at the shop she is immediately taken into the dressing room where the gown is hanging. Once she has it on and looks in the mirror she is ecstatic. The customary Thai wedding dress isn't white. But the fantasy she has had since she was a teenage girl always included the traditional Western white wedding dress, with the long train, and a veil.

Hers is in a sleeveless A line style, with a spaghetti string neckline, and a full cathedral train. It has a built in bra in order to give the illusion of cleavage she doesn't really possess. The back leaves the top half of her beautifully toned back exposed. The stress of her dress is over. She is truly breathtaking.

DAY 4

Coming home from work, Kyle walks into their condo. He came home as soon as he heard the news that Barbie had not made it in today. There had been some kind of last second trouble with her Visa. When he talked to Bee earlier today she told him they said everything was fixed and she would fly in tomorrow. But he heard the concern in her voice, so he left work early. As he closes the door he hears, "Is that you faggot?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Take off all your clothes and crawl over here."

Removing his clothes at the entrance he crawls to the living room where he heard her voice. Upon turning the corner he finds Bee in a leather bra, a very short leather skirt (below which he can see a couple of inches of soft thick Lola hanging down). Her feet and legs are encased in leather, thigh high, six inch, stiletto boots. He continues to crawl until he is directly in front of her assuming the cocksucker position.

"Now swallow Lola you cocksucking faggot."

Kyle takes her head in his mouth and slides up under Bee's skirt, engulfing every inch.

"Jerk off while you get her hard bitch."

Just the sight of his Mistress encased in leather has immediately made him hard. While his mouth goes from her head to her balls over and over, his hand flies back and forth on his cock.

"Your cock is so small. How can you get any pleasure out of that? Squirt on my boot little man.

As soon as she starts calling his cock small he moans sending three massive volleys of cum on the top of her right boot.

"That was a such big load for your little cock. My boots had a perfect shine on them before you covered them with your mess. Make sure you lick up every single drop you cum slut."

Dropping his head to the boot he opens his mouth wide placing his lips against her boot. Creating a seal between his lips and her boot he starts sucking up his cum. Once finished, as always, he opens his mouth to show her the cum.

"You realize a real man would never have his mouth full of his own cum. Swallow it you cum eating faggot."

After he swallows Bee pushes her skirt off. Now he can see that underneath she is wearing crotchless black leather panties.

As she gets the lube and starts stroking it on she tell him, "Time for Lola. She is going to take her time using your faggot ass, bitch. Bend over the couch slut."

He kneels on the couch with his hands on the back of it.

Putting the head at his hole she eases in.

As Bee continues pushing in further she asks, "What kind of a man are you?"

"A faggot Mistress."

She loves the feeling of power she gets from making him to say it out loud.

She fucks him for fifteen minutes, then thirty. Each time she is close to cumming she slows down. As it gets close to forty five minutes she pulls out and tells him to get on his back.

Turning and laying on his back he pulls his legs back against his shoulders offering Bee his hole. She quickly plunges Lola back in, this time picking up the pace of her thrusting.

"Your little cock is hard again. That's so cute," she says in a condescending tone.

"You can't touch it again bitch." Bee finds it sexy that he gets and stays hard while being fucked in the ass. "If you cum again it's going to be because you are a faggot, and faggots love to be fucked in the ass. A good faggot doesn't need to stroke his little cock in order to cum when he has a monster like Lola pounding him."

As she continues to fuck him he knows what she said is true. With her huge head rubbing against his prostate he yells, "I'm cumming," as he shoot onto his chest. One of the ropes of cum actually gets all the way up his chest to his Adam's apple."

"I'm going to cum too bitch. Should I cum in your ass? Do you want a creampie?"

"No Mistress, please I want to eat it."

As she continues fucking him Bee says, "I'm not going to jerk off into your mouth again. If you want to eat it you will suck Lola right after she has been in your ass."

"Yes please Mistress."

She says, "You really are a slut aren't you," as she pulls out of his ass. Shoving into his mouth she says, "Eat this faggot."

She sprays in his mouth. He sucks hard to make sure he gets every drop. When he displays her cum to her she says, "Swallow it."

Both of them are drenched in sweat. Kyle still has his own cum slathered on him from his cock to his neck. They lay in each others arms exhausted.

"Did I go too far?" she asks.

"Are you joking? Look how hard I came. I loved every second."

"I was so mad and frustrated and scared when I heard Barbie didn't make it here. I can't imagine getting married without her next to me."

She looks at her phone which had buzzed while they were fucking. It is a text from Barbie. She's letting Bee know she has boarded the plane in Bangkok and is on her way.

Her dream wedding is going to come true.

DAY 5

Wednesday finds Bee waiting just outside of customs in the arrival area of the airport. Every few seconds the door opens and another person or people walk through who have just cleared customs. It has been over an hour since Barbie's flight landed when the doors open and Barbie finally walks through them.

Both girls scream in delight and run as fast as they can in five and six inch heals to hug each other. For ladyboys it is all about being feminine. A huge part of that is the way they dress. It is like their uniform. And maybe the most important part of that uniform is the shoes. Always high heels. Usually at least five inches. Because they always wear heels ladyboys can easily move in them. These two run into each other's arms like a couple of Olympic sprinters.

It has been over a year since Bee and Kyle went to Thailand, which was the last time Bee saw her best friend. Bee and Barbie had transitioned together as young teenage girls growing up in Bangkok. Starting when they were twelve or thirteen years old.

Barbie started getting plastic surgery with a nose job when she was sixteen. This was followed by implants in her hips to give her curves in the right places. Unlike Bee, Barbie has the junk in the trunk required for a big JLo booty. By eighteen she had her first boob job, getting C cup implants. After that she decided her figure was starting to make her look like a doll and she began to go by the name Barbie. She is a gorgeous woman and it is impossible to look at her, if you don't know, and think she has a cock between her legs.

She has a round face with large eyes, along with large lips. Her glossy black hair is cut like Mila Kunis, parted in the middle. Only it is longer, reaching down past the middle of her back.

She has had another breast enhancement since the one when she was eighteen. At only five feet seven inches tall, she now has an hour glass figure of 36 22 36. With D cup breasts. She really is the Asian personification of her namesake the Barbie doll.

After they stop hugging each other, Barbie pulls her cell phone out of her Guess handbag and puts it in selfie mode in order to check her face. Her lipstick is a complete mess. She takes out a tube of Mac lipstick, it is the Please Me shade of pink, and she has to do some major repairs to the smears around her mouth.

Bee asks, "How did you make such a mess of your makeup? You always look perfect when you go out."

"I had to perform a service in order to get here today."

"What service?"

"I will tell you later. Let's get my suitcase and get going."

After arriving at Bee and Kyle's condo and getting Barbie settled, they sit in the living room with a bottle of wine. Bee then asks again, "What was this service you talked about?"

"Yesterday when I got to the airport in Bangkok I was pulled aside at the counter because I am a ladyboy. I was taken in to meet with the airline's manager.

"He told me that even though I had my Visa, he was concerned I would be rejected for entry when I got to Canada. And that would cost them money to fly me back to Bangkok."

"He said, 'You are going there to work as a prostitute aren't you?' I told him that I was coming here for your wedding. He then decided to call a friend he had at Canadian Customs to ask if I would be let through. They talked for awhile."

"He told me his friend said I probably wouldn't get in because I didn't have enough money to prove I wasn't going to work while I was there. They would also will think I am a prostitute. I told him that because I was staying with you, I didn't need a lot of extra money and I had to get here since I am in the wedding party."

"Then he said, 'Me and my friend can help you if you are willing to cooperate with us.' I told him I would cooperate any way they wanted. Then he walked to the front of his desk, leaned back on it, pulled out his little cock and said, 'Suck it.' I immediately got on my knees and started sucking. He was a pathetic little man and came in my mouth almost right away."

"He then told me I had missed my flight but he would get me on today's flight in a first class seat," she laughed. "A first class seat is ten times the price of my seat. He certainly wasn't saving the company money. I figure he has done this many times. Then he told me his friend would meet me and clear me when I got here."

Bee had listened quietly as Barbie told the story. She knew early on in the explanation where this story was going, and what must have ended up happening. Scumbags like this take advantage of whatever power their position gives them. They take from unwilling people whatever they want. In Thailand ladyboys have few protections and are vulnerable to abuse from people like this.

"Barbie I am so sorry."

"Don't worry. I would suck off ten guys like him to be here for your wedding."

It then occurs to Bee that this would have had nothing to do with the state of her makeup at the airport when she picked Barbie up.

"So what happened when you landed? Did the worm's friend meet you in Customs?"

"Yes and no. It turns out the person he talked to here in Canada was employed as a Customs Agent, but they were not friends. He was just the guy that answered the phone when he called the office here. The scumbag in Bangkok had no influence in what would happen to me when I got here. By that time it didn't matter to him because I had already given him his blowjob "

"When I got to the front of the line in Customs my name had been flagged for a secondary investigation and I was taken to a separate room. After a few minutes a man walked in. He was at least two hundred cm (six feet five inches), with thick blonde hair, blue eyes, a barrel chest and a firm tight bum. Bee he was soooo sexy."

"So he made you suck him off too?"

"Not exactly," she replied with an impish grin on her face.

"He told me he had an inquiry from an airline out of Thailand about me yesterday and for that reason I had been flagged for a secondary search. I expected him to use that as an excuse to feel my tits. Bee I kinda hoped he would. My nipples were so hard from looking at this hot guy. Instead he started asking me why I was here, where I was staying, how much money I brought with me? After I told him I was here for your wedding and was staying with you he asked to see the wedding invitation. When he saw it he said, 'I think everything is in order.' It was then that I realized he wasn't in on things with the guy from Bangkok."

"I was a little disappointed. All I could think about was if he was this big, how big was his cock." Unlike Bee, Barbie is versatile and has always liked sucking and getting fucked as much as doing the fucking. And because she has had so much experience, she is very good at all of it."

"As he was getting up to escort me out, I stood very close to him and said, 'Thank you for treating a woman like me with such respect.' Then I ran my fingers down his chest. He was actually wearing a bulletproof vest so he couldn't feel the caress. But he could see how seductively I did it."

"He said, 'No problem ma'am you are a very nice woman.' I asked him, 'Nice, but not sexy?' He then leaned next to my ear and whispered, 'Oh no you are very sexy.' My fingers had stopped on his waist. When he said this I moved my hand down and squeezed what turned out to be a huge cock. I had made him hard."

"He walked away and I thought for a moment I had really messed things up. When he reached the wall he turned a switch off. Turning around to face me he said, 'We don't want that video camera and microphone on now do we." He had turned off the surveillance in the room."

"He pushed his pants and shorts down to the floor. Bee, he was at almost 20 cm (eight inches) long and such a fat cock. I got down on my knees with him still standing and swallowed his cock in my mouth."

"After a few minutes he said, 'You may not be a whore but you sure suck cock like one.' "

"I told him, 'I am way better than any whore. Because I actually love to suck cock, and yours is the best I have ever had.' "

"Sorry Bee, but for awhile I forgot you were even out there. I loved sucking his cock that much. I was taking it slow. I wanted it to last. I am sure that when he stopped letting me just suck him, and he started fucking my face, was when my makeup got ruined. When he came, he came so long and so hard. It was delicious. I am going to go out with him next week after the wedding. And we are going to really fuck."

"Is he gay?"

"He knows I'm a ladyboy. It says male on my passport. I don't really care if he is or not. If he's not he can always fuck my ass like he could with any woman. Except none of them will have a booty like this." She giggles as she says it and she slaps her own ass.

Bee laughs. She has always known Barbie is a slut. And that she could seduce any man, gay or straight. This, however, was the first time she ever got the blow by blowjob details, as it were, of one of Barbie's seductions.

Bee says, "After a couple of days like that you need some more to drink," and she fills up their wine glasses again. "I was going to ask you for a favor before the wedding but you had a horrible experience and don't need any more stress."

"I also had a great experience a couple of hours ago. Your favor will more likely be another great experience. Bee you can have any favor you want. What is it sweety?"

Bee takes a huge gulp from her wine glass in order to get a little courage then says, "I want to give Kyle a wedding present."

"OK what's the present?"

"You."

Barbie just stares at her.

"I knew after he met you last year in Thailand that he was attracted to you. He never said anything but he didn't have to. You know a woman can always tell these things about their man."

"Kyle would never cheat on me I know that. And after we are married I could never accept him being with another ladyboy, woman, or man. But I want him to have one great sexual experience that he will never get again after Saturday. So I want my wedding present to him to be his first ever, and last ever, threesome. I want him to be with both of us before the wedding."

"Now that I said it I regret asking. I feel like I am the same as that slimeball manager in Bangkok. Please forget that I asked."

"Well it's kind of impossible to forget that my best friend just asked me to be part of her threesome," she laughed. "And you are nothing like that scum in Bangkok. You aren't trying to force me. I think you are amazing to want to give this gift to Kyle."

Bee smiled now that she knew this was going to happen. "As this is Kyle's gift we need to make sure this is the way he wants. As I have told you before he is a complete bottom so we will both have to be two incredible Dommes to maximize his pleasure. Let's go shopping to find what we will wear."

After work Kyle isn't surprised he hasn't heard from Bee. He expects they may have been out drinking all day to celebrate being together again. He sent her a text earlier today saying to call him at any time if they need a designated driver to get them home.

He received a text saying to meet them at their favorite restaurant, Meat, for dinner at 9:30. As he walks in the first person he sees is Chu. In addition to being a waitress at Meat, Chu is a friend and a guest at their wedding. She is a tiny Thai woman only about five feet five inches tall, has a petite body, with black hair past her shoulder and an extremely cute face. What very few people know is she also has a cock between her legs. And if what Kyle has heard is true, it rivals Lola in size. Chu gives him a hug and says, "Bee is this way." Putting her arm around his waist as she escorts him there. On the way to the table she tells him, "I can't wait to celebrate with Bee and you on Saturday."

They walk to the back of the restaurant to a very private table that has walls on three sides of it. The only way to see the table is from the end of it where Chu and Kyle are now approaching. Kyle can't see Bee and Barbie until he is right at the table. They are seated on the bench seat on the same side of the booth passionately kissing each other when Chu and Kyle arrive.

Kyle is standing, surrounded by three stunning Thai ladyboys, with a goofy dazed look on his face. Bee points to the other side of the table and says, "Sit there slut."

Chu gives him a kiss on the cheek, says, "Have a fun night bitch," turns, and leaves.

Barbie is wearing a little black dress with a plunging V neck. Her hemline almost comes down to her mid thigh. The V starts just above her navel then out toward each shoulder. She is not wearing a bra and her spectacular cleavage is on display for everyone to see. Her legs are encased in fishnet thigh high stockings. The stockings are sitting in black patent leather, eight inch, platform sandals. These three item are the extent of her clothing tonight.

Bee is dressed in the outfit Kyle thinks is the sexiest one she has. It is her uniform from Barbie's and her days studying English at Chulalongkorn University. It is a tight fitting collared white blouse with a black skirt that is supposed to go down to her knee. But while in University she modified it so it stops at the top of her thigh. It's so short Kyle has joked before that it was more of a belt than a skirt. She is wearing black and chrome, seven inch, spike, platform shoes and a black Victoria Secrets thong. Because the skirt is so short, if she wasn't wearing the thong Lola would be hanging below the hem.

Bee looks him in the eye and tells him, "I have to give you your wedding present from me early." Pointing both hands to her left like a model on The Price Is Right she says, "It's Barbie."

xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers