Anywhere Anytime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xploring96
xploring96
234 Followers

"After Saturday we will only ever fuck each other for the rest of our lives. So I am giving you one last chance to be fucked by your biggest crush."

Kyle starts to stutter trying to say he doesn't have a crush on Barbie. But all that comes out are incoherent sounds.

"Don't deny it. I saw how you looked at Barbie last year and I know what a horny slut you are. You wanted her to fuck you when we were in Thailand. Well tonight you get that chance. We are going to have a threesome and you get to be the bottom bitch. After that it's you and me forever."

The whole time Bee has been telling him this, Barbie has been kissing and licking Bee's ear, neck, and cheek. Her big soft tits pushing against Bee's side. Her hands are also running all over Bee's hard body. Every guy fantasizes about a couple of hot lesbians taking him to bed. And Barbie is building on that fantasy.

Bee then said, "One of us needs to work up an appetite before we eat. On your knees now cocksucker."

For the second time tonight Kyle is too stunned to talk or move.

"You told me on Saturday that without hesitation, you would let me use you anywhere anytime. Well the where is here, and the time is now. So get on your knees." Then she pauses and says, "NOW!"

Kyle slowly slumps down on the bench seat and ends up under the table.

Kyle is now face to cock with his fiancée and her best friend. Bee says to him, "You have been rude to Barbie. You haven't even said hello to her since you sat down." It's true he has been so shocked about everything that he hasn't said a word. "To paraphrase one of your favorite movies, 'Say hello to her little friend.' "

Barbie hikes the hem of her dress up and Kyle is confronted with the truth that just like Tony Montana's gun in Scarface, there is nothing "little" about her "friend." Although nowhere near as long as Lola, she is already hard and longer than Kyle at just under seven inches. She is also very thick. He opens his mouth as wide as he can, advances his face forward and his mouth envelops it. Her cock tastes and feels great. He immediately takes it out of his mouth and says, "Thank you Miss Barbie"

Chu comes to the table seeing only the women there and asks if they would like anything to drink. Bee then looks down at the table and asks, "Kyle given that two of us are going to have steak and one of us only sausage, what wine should we get?"

Taking Barbie's cock out of his mouth again he meekly says, "The 2009 Ingelnook Cabernet Sauvignon."

Chu snickers a little then asks, "Would the cocksucker like that decanted?"

"Yes please."

Chu leaves and he resumes sucking Barbie. She says to Bee, "He really is a very good cocksucker. You are such a lucky woman to have a slave like this to service you for the rest of your life."

"Wait until we get home and he sticks his tongue up that fat booty of yours. He is an amazing ass slut. Now take Lola out bitch. She needs some loving too."

Growing up together they told each other everything. In fact they still do. So Barbie knows what Lola is. He pulls the thong down and Lola quickly drops below Bee's short skirt. He immediately starts sucking. Kyle loves feeling a cock go from soft to hard in his mouth knowing he is the reason it is getting hard.

Chu arrives with the wine and asks, "Should I pour?" Bee lets out a whimper. Chu then asks as she pours the wine, "Is the bitch really that good?"

Bee says, "Oh yaaaa." They can't tell if she is answering Chu's question or responding to Kyle's blowjob.

Barbie tells Chu, "We will have two New York cuts medium rare." Ordering for both of them since Bee is almost going into a trance from the zeal he is putting into giving her head.

He is sucking like never before. The combination of multiple beautiful women he is sucking off, and being made to do it in public where somebody he knows has become aware that he is submissive to Bee, makes him go into cocksucking overload.

After awhile Bee pushes him away. Telling him, "Go be Barbie's slut. I want you to make her cum when Chu arrives with our steaks."

Back between her legs he starts by deep throating her. It is just as hard to do as it is with Lola. Thick cocks can fill the throat just like long ones. He continues for about fifteen minutes.

"You better hurry up I am not close to cumming yet. She is going to be here soon bitch. "

Kyle starts to suck just the head as he also runs his tongue around it. At the same time he massages her tight balls. Then he slowly pushes a finger inside her ass. A few minutes later Chu shows up with the two plates. As she places them in front of the women Barbie says, "Here it comes you cum eating whore!" She squirts five times into his mouth.

Chu says, "Ladies you are so lucky." Bee looks at her and winks. She has chosen to do this in front of Chu because she knew making Kyle's humiliation public would intensify his submission which increases his pleasure. She also knew that Chu is also a Domme and she will keep this private.

As they eat Bee and Barbie have a regular conversation. Catching up on things that have happened since they last saw each other, as if nothing unusual is happening. Even completely ignoring Kyle as if he isn't important to them at all. Meanwhile he is constantly sucking one of them and jerking the other one off at the same time.

When they are finished eating Chu brings the bill. Bee asks her to have a seat. She sits on the other bench where Kyle had started. Bee then tells him, "We had a great meal and Chu needs a tip slut. Tip her good."

Kyle pulls down the slacks from her uniform and sees it looks like the rumor about Chu is true. She has a mega bulge in her panties. He pulls them down and seven inches of uncut cock is hanging in front of his face. She also has a thick black bush above her soft uncut cock. Once again Kyle gets to take a ladyboy's cock from soft to squirting cum in his mouth.

Chu is impressed by Kyle. He really knows what he is doing. "This cocksucking faggot is good. I am going to fill his mouth up with so much cum."

As he keeps sucking her, Bee and Barbie are drinking their wine watching Chu's face. She goes from calm to closing her eyes and smiling. With each inch she grows, Kyle continues to deep throat her. At ten inches long, she never gets one of her faggots to deep throat her when she is hard. Kyle can and does. "Don't change anything bitch I am so close." Finally her face almost looks like she is in pain as she blows the biggest load of her life into Kyle's mouth. "Here it is you cum slut."

Kyle climbs out from underneath the table, opens his lips and shows his mouth is completely full of cum. The girls actually give him applause. Then Bee knows what he is waiting for and says, "Swallow that monster load, like the faggot that you are."

"Now you have eaten a big juicy piece of meat tonight just like we did. I think you enjoyed yours more."

After Kyle pays for the meal, Chu gets up, puts her pants on, and pushes her panties in his mouth. She laughs saying. "The legs still feel a little weak after that. But it was the best tip I have ever had. See you on Saturday."

It is past 11:00 as Barbie and Bee also get up to leave. With their platform shoes on they both tower over Kyle's slight body.

"Come on faggot lets go home and fuck you till you beg us to stop."

The threesome walks out with each girl holding one of Kyle's hands. He still has Chu's panties in his now closed mouth. Everybody watching them is staring up noticing how tall these beautiful Amazon's are. If the people were actually observing when the three of them walk by, they would notice below the extremely short skirt of the thin girl, two inches of very thick cock swinging between her legs .

DAY 6

By the time they get to the condo it is past midnight. The girls are waiting when Kyle gets there as he came in a separate car. When he walks into the living room they are once again making out on the couch.

Barbie stops, looks at him and says, "You like watching two lesbo trannys making out, don't you?"

"Yes Miss Barbie"

"Take your clothes off, get on your knees, and jerk off while you watch slut," Bee said.

They really put on a show while he strokes his cock. For Kyle watching two women kiss is one of the sexiest things in the world. Since he was a kid, watching lesbian porn on the internet with lots of kissing was the best. What he finds happening in front of him with two of the most beautiful and sexy women in the world making out is better than anything he ever saw back then.

Bee takes Barbie's dress off exposing her large tits. They have soft teardrop shapes with really big brown areolas. Bee runs her hands all over them as they continue kissing. Barbie now unbuttons Bee's shirt, opens it up, leans in, and starts sucking on her little nipples.

Barbie looks over and says, "Come get me hard cocksucker."

"Yes Miss Barbie."

He crawls between her legs where her cut cock is the same six plus inches it was when he was sucking her off under the table. Only it is thinner and soft. As he starts to bob his head up and down on her cock Barbie begins stroking Bee's soft dick asking, "Does this faggot really take all of this monster up his ass?"

"You just wait and watch he will soon be begging for it. But first you're now hard. Let's get your cock up the bitch's tight hole."

Taking her now hard cock out of his mouth he begs, "Please Miss Barbie will you fuck me?"

They go to the bedroom, with Bee and Barbie holding hands. Kyle follows staring at Barbie's big ass as it jiggles with each step. Barbie tells him to lay on his back. As he lays back on the bed and spreads his legs she lubes up that thick cock. Then placing it at his hole she asks "Who are you and what do you want?"

"I am your bottom, faggot, bitch Miss Barbie and I want you to fuck me."

"OK slut here it is," and she slowly pushes hard into his ass. He has been fucked by Bee's monster cock before but she is not as thick as Barbie.

Looking at Bee he says, "She is so thick Mistress. Thank you so much."

Staring into his eyes she says, "Fuck him like the faggot that he is."

Barbie powers the rest of the way in and starts to jackhammer his hole. This is Kyle's favorite position. He finds it the most submissive. When he is on his back with his legs spread apart he is giving his body up to be used. As she keeps thrusting in and out he wraps his legs around her back. Pulling her in deep with each inward plunge. After fifteen minutes of using him any pain is gone. He is in ecstasy from her thick piece of meat.

Bee is standing back stroking Lola and watching. This is the sexiest thing she has ever witnessed. She lets a little thought sneak its way into her mind. Is this really something we can never do again?

Pulling out Barbie says, "Get on your hands and knees and put your Mistress' cock in your mouth while I cum in your ass slut." Bee sits with her back against the bed's headboard and with her legs spread the same way Kyle had. For Kyle being on his back like this had been an act of submission. But for Bee, sitting up and looking down at him between her legs, this is a position of power. Nine inches of cock is sticking straight up as he leans forward and forces it down his throat. Barbie also drives her cock back up his ass. He is their fuck toy and he loves it.

Barbie's pace starts to increase. Each time she pushes in, it propels Lola further down his throat. Then she yells, "I am going to cum in your ass now faggot!" She grunts as she unloads inside him. As she pulls out, her cum starts pouring out of him like a water fall made of sperm. She catches a handful in her palm as it pours down. Then reaches around to his face saying, "Lick it up slut." Letting Lola drop from his mouth, licking like a dog, he laps up all of the cum from her hand.

Once he is finished Bee tells him, "Get on your back again faggot. You have made the other bitches cum today. Now it is my turn." As soon as he is once again in his fuck me position, she shoves into his anal creampie. Barbie's cum lubricates his ass for her. While she fucks him hard, she tells Barbie, "Sit on his face. Make him eat that big fat ass of yours."

Saliva starts building up in his mouth at the thought of licking her ass. He has wanted to do this since he met her last year in Thailand. With her short stature, her hips appear wider than they really are. Giving her a 1950's movie star's shape. She is the modern Asian version of Marilyn Monroe.

Straddling his head she puts her asshole directly on his mouth and begins to rub her butt around his face. Just like her tits her ass has deep cleavage. He has to really work his tongue up hard between her cheeks to find her tiny rosebud. Swirling his tongue around it, he is able to penetrate her hole a little.

At the same time Bee continues to pound away at his hole. Looking at Barbie facing her as she sits on Kyle's face, Bee leans forward and starts licking those big tits. With a tongue up her ass and one sucking her boobs Barbie starts getting hard again, looking to blow her third load tonight. At the same time Kyle is stroking his little cock.

Eventually Bee pulls out and says, "I'm so close. She moves to the left side of his face. Barbie says, "Me too," and moves to the right side of his face. They both jerk off, and start to cum all over his face and into his open mouth.

They alternately say, "Faggot."

"Bitch."

"Whore."

"Slut."

"Cum eater."

"Ass licker."

It is sensory overload for Kyle and he gushes out seven huge loads. Three of which reach his mouth.

Bee laughs, "You must have enjoyed your present. No predictable three little squirts this time from your little cock, huh faggot."

Exhausted they all collapse next to each other with Kyle in the middle. The girls scoop cum off his face with their fingers and slowly feed it to him.

By this time it's 3:00. They have nothing to do today for the wedding. So they can all sleep in as late as they want.

DAY 7

Friday night finds the wedding party meeting with the minister for the rehearsal. As with everything for this wedding Bee has worked out in her mind for years exactly how she wants the ceremony to be. Included in this is that it be held in an old church with traditional architecture.

This did poses some challenges. Although Canada has made same sex marriage legal, churches are not required to let the ceremony be performed on their property. It depends on the church's beliefs. Many conservative denominations do not support same sex marriage and will not perform the ceremony or let it be held on their property. These include the Catholic Church which owns most of the oldest churches in the country. Most of the Progressive denominations have new buildings. As Bee is a Buddhist and Kyle isn't particularly religious the specific denomination isn't really important.

Having it performed outdoors was a possible solution, but ultimately they were able to arrange to be married by the United Church, which accepts same sex marriage for what it is, simply two people in love. They also have a ninety five year old church in the city. It even has a large pipe organ at the back of the main sanctuary which will allow her to walk down the aisle to the traditional wedding march played on this wonderful instrument.

The girls are dressed more conservatively since they are in a church. Their dresses go down near their knees. And Barbie's cleavage is covered up, although the top of the dress is very tight. There is no doubt about how big her tits are. And her hard nipples are protruding out against the material. The minister, the Reverend Doctor Gerald Smythe, is quite old and she has caught him numerous times starring at her chest during the evening.

Each time Bee tells Smythe what she wants, he tells her the correct way to do it is a different way. Finally she has had too much and she runs down the aisle in tears. Barbie follows her out. The Reverend is perplexed what has happened. Kyle takes him aside and says, "I know you have done many weddings and are trying to help, but she has had this planned in her mind for more than a decade. Now we are going to take a twenty minute break. When we come back in here Bee is going to say how she wants everything to happen and everybody is going to agree with her."

Kyle walks out the back and hears sounds up in the balcony. He walks up to find it empty except for Bee and Barbie sitting on the organ's bench. The person who plays the organ faces the front so the organ mostly blocks the organist from the view of the platform. He can barely see the girl's heads as they sit there.

Kyle sits next to Bee. Barbie gets up, smiles at him, and walks downstairs. Putting his arm around Bee he tells her what he told the old minister. After she hears it she wraps her arms around his waist saying, "Thank you so much My Love."

Bee slowly lets her hand slide down to his ass and starts cupping and squeezing his butt. Looking at her Kyle says, "Not here."

"Yes here."

"We only have fifteen minutes."

"Then you better get your pants down and bend over this bench now bitch."

"He looks in her eyes and can tell she is completely serious."

As he stands up and drops his pants, he is hidden from the chest down. When they get on their knees, nobody downstairs will be able to see them. Bee has pulled up her dress and taken her G-string off. Pulling the hem of her dress up Lola is hanging loose between her legs. He gets on his knees and starts sucking as hard as he can. He knows they don't have much time. She knows it too and starts to really fuck his face hard. Kyle is using as much saliva as possible. He knows he needs a lot of lube. As soon as she is hard he turns around kneeling with his chest on the bench and she places Lola next to his ass. She spits a few times to lube up a bit more. They have never done this without proper lube. There is a first time for everything.

Bee decides the best way to do this is get in his ass as far and as fast as she can. Her first thrust gets three inches inside of him. As she does it she covers his mouth so his scream is muffled. Then she pushes twice more to get the rest of the way in. They wait for about thirty seconds then she begins fucking him.

"I can't believe you are such a faggot that you will let me fuck you in a church."

"Don't just talk about it fuck me harder Mistress."

As she picks up the pace she reaches around and strokes his cock at the same time. After ten minutes he blows his load all over the hardwood floor.

"Now it's my turn. Turn around slut. Time for you to swallow."

He turns around and she polishes off her load in his mouth. A little bit gets on his face. Bee cleans it up with her fingers, sticks them in his mouth, and says, "Swallow bitch." As soon as he swallows he pulls up his pants and they head downstairs as fast as possible. As they walk up the aisle Bee hands him her panties to put in his pocket.

When they reach the platform Barbie comes up and hugs Kyle because she has heard how he stood up to the minister for her best friend. She notices a little cum on his cheek that Bee missed. Taking it off with her finger she then puts it into his mouth, smiles, and whispers, "You missed some faggot."

After that everything goes smoothly and they are ready for the wedding. Forever begins tomorrow when they both say, "I do."

xploring96
xploring96
234 Followers