Apache Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god.." Mandy whispered, trying to fight off the passion rising inside her.

She felt the twinge in her groin, flicker and churn. Turning within her the swirling wind blew up through her body. The hands on her breasts continued to squeeze and pull, fingers tugging and flicking her erect nipples. Goose bumps formed on her breasts and flat stomach. She saw the bricks falling off the wall, one by one. Her body jerked once, then again and her eyes popped open.

Her hand was still rising and falling slowly on the steel cock between her fingers. Dusty's hips were now bumping into her, pushing her back against the car. She could feel the soft skin that stretched over his cock, the veins that pulsed down her palm, and the solid tip her hand bumped into each time it reached the top. Setting her hand on the tip, pressing the opening into her palm, she squeezed his sack, milking the clear fluid onto her hand, covering her palm and fingers. She looked up at Dusty, who was looking down at her.

She place her fingers into her mouth, sucking the tip of one off; the clear liquid sticking to her lips, she licked it off with her tongue slowly then wrapped her slick hand around the base of his cock and squeezed his balls tight. His head fell back as she began with a slow cadence then pick up speed. He grunted, never letting go of her swollen breasts. Miranda moaned out loud, unable to control herself now, the base of her palm reflecting off the hard balls in her grasp. Just as the storm inside her was about to explode, she felt the thick shaft expand in her wet hand. With a grunt the liquid coursed through his meaty cock. As her tight fist reached his balls, pinning them against his leg, the warm fluid splattered over her breasts, coating them and dripping off her taut nipples. A small explosion went off in her groin. Her fist raised up the steel pole and slammed back down, creating another long sticky jet that fired off, covering the underside of her breast, one small dollop landing on her upper lip. Licking the salty mess from her glistening lips and swallowing it down her throat, she set the finishing pace.

Dusty grunted as he continued to watch Miranda's saturated fist stroke his hard cock while his fingers pinched her erect nipple pulling it out and twisting. Her eyes locked on his cock, as it drained down his shaft and over her hand. He leaned forward, pressing against her body until her hand came to a stop on the lower half of his shaft, firmly against his empty balls.

"Oh fuck." Dusty quivered bending forward over Mandy, finally pulling his fingers from her greasy breasts and bright red nipples.

Resting the palms of his hands on the trunk of the car, on either side of her, he panted, chest heaving up and down. A small string of saliva dripped from his chin, falling onto her breasts, mixing with his cum. Miranda waited, pinned to the car, an erotic wind swirling inside her and pangs of pleasure firing off in her groin. Dusty's half hard cock was pinned to her stomach, twitching against her soft skin.

Kneeling and reaching down until the cock was in front of her face and she could smell his essence all around her, she took hold of his pants. The scent of his cock wafting up into her nostrils set off another small explosion in her groin. Closing her eyes tight and pulling up on his pants, she stood up until the beast was once again caged. After buttoning up his short, she pushed him back, away from her. Dusty straightened his pants and zipped them up.

Miranda tugged her bra down over her plump, greasy breasts, but it couldn't hide her elongated nipples that stretched out the fabric, then walked back to her chair, sitting down. She crossed her legs and turned to look at me. Summoning up every bit of courage she had, she forced a smile.

"I need just a minute." She glanced down at the cooler. "And I'll need another beer."

Mandy drank the beer I gave her, slowly, her mind a million miles away. Dusty sat down beside Merle, pulled out a beer and cracked it open, a big smile on his face. What he had gotten was more than he had hoped for and his contentment could not be hidden. I glared at him, out of the tops of my eyes. I knew he was just getting his part of the deal, but it still rocked me deep inside to think that things like this happened in this Country. I felt the rage build again, inside me, my muscles tightening.

"I'm ready." Miranda said, placing her soft hand on my arm and smiling at me. "Let's go Merle."

She stood up and walked toward the car, her chest and stomach still shiny and sticky. With her shoulders pulled back, she stepped one foot directly in front of the other, like she was prepared and her will solidified. Merle stood up, spit into the sand, then ran his dirty finger through his lower lip and tossed the solid brown chunk of tobacco away, toward the truck. Downing a long swallow, he tucked the flask into is back pocket, pushed his grey streaked hair behind his ears and followed Miranda to the car.

Dusty looked over at me, then rotated his chair toward the car and sat back down to watch, beer in hand. I pulled out another beer, the supply was beginning to get low, then tossed my old can in the growing pile of empty cans. Swallowing a chunk more of pride, I turned my attention to the back of the car.

Miranda was leaning back on the trunk of the care at almost the same position she had been prior. Merle stepped up in front of her, looking down at her. She reached out, taking hold of his pants and unbuttoned them and started to unzip, when Merle grabbed her wrists.

"Hold on there, girl." He smiled, taking the flask from his back pocket. "Let Merle get a good look at ye first."

Mandy dropped her hands to her sides, waiting as the old man drank, his eyes running up and down her perfect body. Tracing his finger down her chest, he pulled the top of her bra out and over one of her erect nipples. Putting it between his greasy fingers, he twisted it, causing her to inhale deeply.

"That's it." His voice was low and direct. "Now take that thing off for ol' Merle."

Mandy glanced around toward the road then toward us, then reached behind her back and unsnapped the latch, letting the black lace fall forward; it hooked on the end of her large breast hanging off her erect nipples. Merle tapped it with his finger and let it fall to the ground between them.

"We s-should get going." Miranda spoke, looking up at him through her bangs, her voices cracking as she said it.

"Now we just need to take this here slow, there's no need to be rushin." A smile crept up on his face. "All ye younger generations is all about the rush, let me just do ya a little teachin."

Miranda leaned back on the car, placing both palms on the trunk, while Merle just looked down on her, his dark eyes soaking up her body. Turning his head, he spit a little piece of tobacco out and tucked his flask back into his pocket. He squinted, the wrinkles flaring out around his eyes and deep into his tanned skin. Putting both hand on the sides of her breasts, he began manipulating her long nipples with his thumbs.

"That's it." His gravely voice spoke. "Ya must be the most gorgeous thing I have ever laid eyes upon."

His dirty hands gently kneaded her breasts, pulling and squeezing, until Mandy's eyes rolled back and almost shut. Her hip began to rock and she quietly moaned from deep within her lungs.

"What is ya, little lady, Chinese?" Merle asked, continuing to work her breast and nipples.

"I'm...I'm... Korean." She answered, full of breath.

"Downright beautiful is all that matters." Merle's baritone voice rattled her.

Miranda, thinking she had built that brick wall back up, to guard her, realized at that moment that it was all but broken down, torn away, not brick by brick, but as though a stick of dynamite had been set under it and lit off with a great explosion and bricks flying everywhere. The twisting wind in her groin was now a burgeoning tornado, spinning off little twisters throughout her body. She tried desperately to hold it back, push it down deep, to expel it.

As she squeezed her eyes tight, Merle's hand slipped down to her open shorts, his fingers slid under her scant underwear and wedged in between the gap in her thighs. Quick and precise, his fingertips found the wetness of her soft folds and the erect clit that pressed out, tweaking it with a constant pressure. A bolt of lightning shot up, out of Miranda's groin, through her body and down all her limbs.

"Oh no." Miranda's eyes sprung open and mouth gaped. "Oh no... you can't ." She breathed as her hips rocked with Merle's clever fingers. "Ooooh.." She gasp.

Miranda bit her lip and tweaked her hips, pushing them into his fingers. Her breath became deep and little moans left her lungs. Merle slipped her shorts over her large ass, and they fell unhindered to the ground below, wrapped around her ankles. Not seeming to know or care at this time, she leaned back resting her elbows on the trunk and let the old man's fingers slid all the way up inside her juicy folds.

"Oh god!" Mandy shrieked, the fire within ravishing her entire body.

Hearing her yell, I jumped up and could see the old man's hand between her legs, her head tilted back, black stringy hair dangling down on the car. Her hips rocked with his hand movements and her mouth was wide open, gasping for air. Dusty leapt up beside me, holding an arm out and struggling to keep me back.

"Hold on there." He demanded. "He ain't doing anything that she don't want, this is still part of the deal."

I stepped back trying to regain my composure. As much as I didn't like it, he was right. I stood solid, just like I told Miranda I would and watched my wife loose herself to this old man. He was wise, letting his younger friend go first, allowing him to get her worked up, the patience paid off. Miranda, on the other hand, thought that she could handle it, thought she could fight off any temptation, she couldn't have been more wrong.

Merle grasp her soft wrist and pressed it up against his crotch, her fingers wrapped around the large bulge and squeezed, feeling its stiffness through the material. Reaching down with the other hand, she unzipped his pants and yanked them down, taking the long cock into her hands and stroking it slowly.

Another jolt shot through her and tore up her body, causing her to screech, her nipples now reaching out thicker and longer than ever before. Merle pulled his saturated fingers from between her legs, reached around under her thighs and lifted her up, setting her down on the trunk of the car. Pushing his hips up against the back of the car, he lifted Mandy's knees up and spread them wide, while she continued to methodically stroke his hard cock.

I'm not even sure she realize what was going on, her lust had completely taken over, her face a mask I had never seen. With her mouth hanging open and her legs spread wide, she slithered her hand up and down the thick cock in front of her, watching as it leaked its contents down his rigid shaft and into the palm of her hand.

Merle, still holding her under the knees, flexed his bicep and back muscles and eased her ass down the back of the car toward him. I froze as she lowered his dense shaft and guided the ruby tip into her wet folds, then gasp as she bottomed out on his thick cock. A long scream rushed from her lungs follow by short chirps. Wrapping her arms around his red neck and squishing her breast against his chest, she squealed and rocked her hips into his shaft. Merle held there tight, letting her have her way with his cock.

The tornado touched down in her groin, spinning and shooting off shards of lightning throughout her body, down her legs and arms and up into her cloudy head. Miranda rocked, bounced and jerked on the cock inside her as her body ripped apart from the inside. She tightened her legs around Merle's hips; she was now screaming so loud her voice echoed off the flat desert floor.

Miranda finally loosened her death grip on Merle's neck as the storm inside her began to die down, her face and body worn. He pulled her weak arms from around his neck and laid her back on the large trunk of the car. Lifting her legs up and pushing her knees back, he began his assault on my wife. Thrusting into her, his cock spread her wide, rocking her body. Miranda moaned as Merle's meaty shaft pummeled her, more smaller explosions lighting off inside her. Miranda's head began whipping back and forth on the car as the old man slammed into her. Screams once again ripped out her lungs, filling the warm desert air, while her back arched off the car, nipple's stretching painfully up toward the starry night sky.

Merle pushed her legs back so her knees were resting on either side of her head and she was spread wide open. lifting up on his toes, he jammed his long, thick cock deep inside her and held it there. There was a moment of silence like the whole world stood still and the desert had stopped moving. Miranda lifted her head up, look down between her heavy breasts and erect nipples at the cock that was plunged deep within her.

"Oh god!" She yelped as her body began to shake.

Merle's cock expanded inside her and his balls tightened up and squeezed in. A hard grunt escaped his lungs as he shot a torrent of liquid deep within her. Mandy's hips rocked back and forth as he pulled out and plunged back in again, firing off yet another thick jet. Her full cavern couldn't hold it all, and leaked the white frothy substance down the crack of her ass, long strings dripping down the back of the car.

Merle held his cock fully inside my wife, jerking short thrusts into her. His mouth hung open and saliva dripped from the corners, the brown liquid falling onto her breasts. Bright red, his face looked as though we was about to have a heart attack. Merle eased his meaty cock out of my wife and a long string of sticky white liquid strung from the head of his cock to her wet folds. Breaking from the tip of his cock, it fell, hanging off her saturated crotch.

Miranda dropped her feet down and slid off the car. She picked up her shorts and bra and looked over at me, her eyes tired. I started to walk over to her when a hand grasp my shoulder and pulled me back. I turned swiping the hand off me and staring at Dusty, who had one hand on his knife, still in its sheath.

"You just wait a moment." He said.

"The deal is done!" I demanded, raising my fist and keeping part of my concentration on the knife.

Merle grabbed Mandy by the arm and pulled her over to the green lawn chairs, he was still panting heavily. Mandy, who had almost recovered, sat down, her eyes darting back and forth between Merle and Dusty, while slipping into her clothes. I backed away from Dusty and sat down next to Mandy, putting my hand on her leg.

"The deal is done!" I argued again, this time looking at Merle. "You agreed, and it is done!"

"The deal is not done!" Dusty spat back, spitting saliva everywhere. "it's not fare, Merle got to fuck her, now I get to fuck her." He was throwing his finger toward Miranda.

"That wasn't part of the deal, and you know it!" I raised my voice and leaned forward.

Merle opened the round tin and put a big wad of tobacco into his lower lip then spit. He walked over and sat down in his chair, his breath still heavy. Squinting he looked at Dusty, then at me, then over at Mandy.

"Tell him Merle," Dusty pleaded. "Tell him what's fair!"

"Well, ya got dat thar knife Dusty, so ya must be making the rules." Merle smiled and spit, looking back at me through his squinting eyes.

"See, you see!" Dusty shook his huge knife at me. "Now you tell her to come over here." He held his hand out and curled his fingers, motioning Miranda over to him.

"Oh fuck no, you've got to go through me first." I stood up in front of my wife.

"Do you promise?" The soft words came from behind me. "This is the last time?"

"What?...No...Miranda?" I looked back at her soft face.

"If you set down the knife, I'll come with you." She stepped forward past my arm, pushing it down.

Dusty looked around, then back at me. He backed up to the truck and opened the front door, placing the knife on the front seat. The tension was high and everyone could feel it.

"Get ready to leave." Miranda's voice was high and solid. "Ok?"

I nodded, my arm still stuck out and the flat of my palm pointing toward Dusty. I watched as Mandy released my arm and walked up to Dusty, who climbed into the back seat of the truck; she climbed in after him.

"You keep that god damn door open." I yelled.

I looked down at Merle, who was taking a drink off his flask. I grabbed a beer out of the cooler and pulled the chair over behind the passenger door of their truck. Mandy was sitting beside Dusty, who was breathing heavy. She waited for him to calm down, then unzipped his pants and wedged her hand through the hole. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft, she leaned forward and whispered into his ear. Dusty unbuttoned his pants and wiggled them down over his ass.

"That's good." Miranda's lusty voice spoke into his ear. "Now, what do you want?"

Her hand slipped up to the top of his hardening shaft, only to slide back down and push against his balls. After a few slow strokes, Dusty put his hand on the back her her head and forced it down, until her lips touched the head of his cock. Inhaling deep, she opened her mouth and sucked in the top, her cheeks sunken and red. Slurping sound began to permeate from the truck as Miranda's head started to rise up and fall down.

Once again the fire inside her ignited, as the smell of his cock filled her nose and mouth. Her tongue licked circles around the shaft and head in her mouth. Leaning over more and scooting up on the bench seat, she sunk the cock deeper into her gaping mouth, tasting his juices as they leaked out. Dusty ran his hand down her back and into her shorts, squeezing her ass with big handfuls. Moans escaped between her lips and his cock. Her other hand swept down under his sack and cupped it, gently fondling and squeezing. Sitting up on her knees, she pulled the cock from her lips and looked him in the eyes, a long clear string of clear goo dangled from the corner of her lips.

"Are you ready." She breathed.

Dusty yanked her shorts open and tore them down to her knees, she wiggled out of them while he jerked her bra up to her chest, her plump breasts bounced out, nipples fully erect. She threw her leg over his and straddled his thick cock. Stroking it with long slow strokes, she leaned forward, until her extended nipple entered his open mouth. He sucked in the long red tit with his lips, biting it and making her squeal.

"Oh yes..." She gasp looking into his eyes. "Are you ready?" He nodded his head. She lifted her ass up and put his ruby head at her opening, just touching her wetness.

She froze, looking down on him. Her eyes widened then gazed deep into his. Her hips were rocking, wanting the big cock inside her. Her lustful body needed his cock right now. She couldn't fight it, she realized this now, there was no way. Her thoughts drifted back to her mother, who had to make this sacrifice time and again for their family. Her mother didn't fight the passion, she couldn't have, she must have just let the passion control her, let the passion take over and ravish her body. Her eyebrows narrowed and she pulled Dusty's hair hard, jerking his head back. She knew if her mother could take all this lust to protect the family, then she could.

"Do you promise?" Her voice was strong and full of determination. Dusty's eyes pleaded with her. "Do you promise to let us go." She demanded again. He shook his head, not able to hold out any longer.

Miranda dropped down on his cock with a screech, taking the whole beast in one long stroke. The fire lit off inside her and the tornado swirled once again. The explosions ripped up through her and sizzled down all her limbs. Grabbing his shoulders she began bouncing up and down on his fat cock, her breasts jerking and flinging all about. She screeched again, the sounds ripping through the dry desert air. Her fingers squeezed his big shoulders and her toes spread apart; the flats of her feet, pointing toward the roof of the cab, were being jounced around. Her whole body seized and shook as she dropped down onto his full cock and pinched her stiff clit against his taut shaft. Head falling back, she seized, nipples screaming out like long fingers.