Apache Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dusty wrapped his big arms around her lower back and picked her up, twisting in the large bench seat and coming down on top of her little body with a grunt. Miranda's feet shot up in the air and her fingers grasp the lower part of his ass. Pulling his cock out to the tip, she squeezed his ass and he thrust it back into her, jolting her forward. He slid out again, until she tensed and shoved it back in. As his pace picked up and her legs flopped around in the air above him, she began to scream again with her high pitched vocals that filled the air around us. Her body bumped up time and again, until her head was hitting the door. She reached up, stretching her large breast up and back and placed the palms of her hands on the armrest of the door, cushioning the blows.

Dusty, about worn out, slammed into her and she wrapped her legs around his ass holding him deep inside her. His body let out a long spasm, then his cock swelled inside her.

"Oh fuck yes..." She bellowed. "Put it inside me."

Dusty exploded inside my wife. She could feel the thickness of his cock, the long tendon that ran down the underside of his shaft and each vein as it pulsed down her slick walls. Miranda gasp and he fired off a second round, filling her up. Holding him tight, her legs clutched around him, she felt the next two rounds as his cock twitched and shot, soaking her ass with the sticky mess that ran down it. He held there, jerking in short thrusts to make sure he left all his seed deep inside her. Grunting he fell down on top of her, spent.

Miranda pulled her heels from his ass and her legs slid off, the white indentations in his ass deep. Her arms collapsed down to her sides. Dusty raised up off of her, his limp cock hanging down his leg. She reached back and pulled the door handle, popping it open. Taking her shorts and bra off the floor she slipped out the door, while Dusty was still panting. Hopping while trying to move and put her clothes on at the same time, she stumbled around the back of the truck. I jumped out of the old lawn chair, knocking it down and made for Miranda, who had just finished pulling up her shorts and underwear, her bra already on.

"Come on, let's go." I urged dramatically, trying to hurry her and looking back at Merle, who was struggling to get up out of his chair.

"Just a second." Miranda went over to the cooler and pulled out a beer, opening it and chugging most of it down.

"Hold on girl. Not so fast." Merle reached for her as she shot past, and just missed, stumbling.

I ran around the front of the car, opening the door. Mandy's door swung open, while I was climbing in, when I heard her shout. I looked up to see Merle clutching her shoulders, fighting with her. Shit, I looked up at the hood, which was still partially raised.

"Just one more, fer ol' Merle." He was pushing her forward with one hand and pulling down her shorts with the other.

"God dammit Merle, get the fuck off me." Mandy screamed as her short came down and she fell onto the seat, looking up at me. "Matty!" She screeched.

Merle was pulling down his pants with one hand, while the other held Miranda's small body down on the seat. His cock was already rock hard, like he enjoyed the struggle.

"Oh fuck no!" My eyes caught his. "No more." I saw him lining his cock up with her ass.

"Dusty, get yer ass out here!" Merle yelled, pressing the dome of his cock down between her round ass cheeks.

I jumped out of the car just as a strong gust of wind blew past me and grains of sand scattered around my face. I squeezed my fists into my eyes, running around the front of the old car, when my body slammed into something and I bounced back, almost falling on my ass. I looked up, my vision beginning to clear, and there was Dusty standing between me and Miranda, a long thick blade in his right hand.

"You promised dammit." I pointed my finger at him. "You promised you fucking pig."

"Oh god, ouch, oh fuck." I heard Mandy scream as the tip of Merle's cock entered her ass.

Dusty lunged forward, making a wide sweeping arc with his knife hand. I pulled back, leaning my body away as the blade zipped by. He stumbled forward a little toward me, then regained his balance. I backed up a step trying to gauge when he might strike again.

I heard Merle's grunts and Mandy's chirps as he thrust his cock into her ass. Glancing in the car, I could see his back humped over her and his ass bouncing up and down.

I stepped forward then pulled back quick. Dusty feigned a thrust, then came in quicker than before. Jerking back and to the side, I felt the sharp sting of the blade as its tip sliced through the side of my chin and the warm fluid that ran down my neck. He got me, but it didn't seem too serious and he sacrificed his move. I stepped forward a half step, wiping the blood from my neck. He smiled.

"Looks like your slut bitch is getting what she deserves." He laughed.

The rage inside me started to boil over, I moved a half step closer to him. He backed up a little so we were standing in front of the car. Mandy had given up screaming and was taking Merle's cock in her ass, her body lay limp, jerking back and forth with each thrust, her face expressionless on the seat, eyes glossy and dead. I turned my complete attention back to Dusty who was beginning to raise the knife up and to the side, as before.

"Come on!!" I screamed leaning forward but keeping my weight on the balls of my feet.

Dusty feigned an attack. I didn't fall for it this time, waiting a split second then jumping to the side as he swung his arm around with full force, hoping to end the fight in one fatal jab. The blade narrowly missed my face, and the wild arc left him off balance again. Setting all the weight on my forward foot I leaned into the swing and my fist slammed down onto his temple, causing him to spin around.

Bent over, he shook his head, hands on his knees. I dazed him but it wasn't enough to knock him down. He coughed and spit, as the haze in his brain was beginning to wear off. I looked down, his left leg was right in front of me, the one with the limp. I raised my foot as high as I possibly could and sent my heel slamming down onto his knee, forcing it in and down. I felt the bone crunch under my shoe as his leg folded the wrong directions, sending him down to the ground, his high pitched scream reminded me of a little girl. He reached out grabbing the front of the car trying to hold himself up. Taking hold of the huge hood, I lifted it up and slammed it down on his fingers; he screeched again and fell to the dirt, hanging from his hand still wedged under the hood.

I bolted over to the door, just in time to see Merle pull his limp cock from Miranda's ass. She was still lying on the seat, the side of her face pressed against the cool leather and her shorts around her ankles, her big round ass, red and white with a long string of Merle's cum dripping out. Once again the rage flowed through me.

Grabbing Merle's head with both hands I rammed my knee into it from behind, he jerked forward and his body went limp, falling to the side, against Miranda's door. I reared back and kicked him in the balls with everything I had. His body jumped, but remained limp.

I reached in and pulled up Miranda's shorts then helped her turn around so she could sit down. She winced in pain as her ass came down on the seat. I wiped the tears from her soft face and kissed her on the cheek.

"Keys." She could barely get the word out, and almost started crying again.

"Shit." I looked over on the seat, up on the dash and in the ignition. "Shit...Shit."

I hustled over to truck and climbed in the passenger side. I started searching through the center console, digging around all the paper and chew cans. Nothing. I opened the glove compartment and pulled out a handgun, it felt heavy in my hand. I placed it on the seat and tore everything out, still no keys. I jerked down on the visor and a set of keys dropped out. I caught them, not mine. Fuck. I looked up on the long dash and something glinted all the way down by the windshield. I reached my arm as far as I could, wrapping my fingers around a set of keys that felt like mine. Pulling my arm back, I felt a tug on my leg. I paused. Another tug, harder. I spun around, only to see Dusty standing over me, holding himself up with one hand on the door and his huge knife in the other hand.

"You fucking bastard" He shouted.

The knife came down hard and fast. I jerked over as best I could and felt the searing pain as the tip sank into my shoulder. A burning sensation shot down my arm and my fingers opened, dropping the keys. I wedged my arm behind my back as Dusty struggled pull the knife out, which must have been lodged in my bone. Each tug sent an intense stinging pain down my arm. My fingers lost feeling first, then my forearm, then my bicep and finally my shoulder, until the pain was so intense... it just went away. my body jerked as the tip of the blade, soaked in blood, broke free from my bone. He was practically on top of me now.

Dusty's eyes were narrow and blood shot and his fingers, that clenched the hilt of the knife, couldn't close all the way around it, but he couldn't use his other hand because it was clutching the door, holding him up. He raised the blade in the air until the hilt bumped against the roof of the cab. Leaning forward, he thrust the knife down. I pulled my arm out from underneath me, trying to block his attack...

A bright light blinded my eyes and a loud noise rang through my ears. I felt the warmth of the sun as it shined down on me, covering my face. I could smell the flowers in the fields and feel the wind blowing gently through my hair. I recognized where I was, even though I couldn't see it.

"Matty! Matty!" The familiar voice rang in my ears.

"Yes mother?" I answered but couldn't quit pin down where it was calling from.

"Matty. Get your brother and sister, it's time to come home for dinner." The voice said again.

"Alright mother." I responded, then tilted my head back as the warmth of the sun flooded over me.

I needed to see who was calling me, it sounded so much like my mother. I fought against the darkness, ripping it away, until my eyes finally sprung open. Above me, Dusty stood, at the edge of the door, griping his neck, as a thick bright red liquid spurted out in short pulses between his maroon fingers. I sat up and wiped my eyes. Looking down I noticed my fingers were covered in blood. I started wiping my face, but no amount of brushing would clean the warm liquid off and it coated my face like a musky mask. I felt no pain but could smell and taste the salty warm blood in my mouth and on my lips. I glanced over at Dusty who now had thick, dark red blood running out of his mouth, covering his chin. His maroon fingers, that clung so desperately to the door, were slipping down the window, streaking it scarlet. That sparkle in his eyes, that was once such a bright sparkle, slowly began to dim. He fought it, squeezing his neck tighter and staring right at me, right into my soul, until the spark left his eyes and his knees buckled underneath him, his body falling limp to the ground.

I turned to reach down and grab the keys off the floorboard, but my left arm wouldn't move. I rolled over to grab them with my right hand, and a gun slipped off my chest, falling down next to the keys. I picked the gun up off the floor, it was warm in my hand. I tucked it into my shorts then picked up the keys stuffing them into my pocket. Sitting up, I waited for a second, letting my head clear. Dusty was laying the ground below me, his hair matted in scarlet, and a bullet hole in his neck.

Concentrating on my fingers, I twitched my pointer finger, then my middle finger, good, I thought. I slid off the seat and walked over to Miranda's side of the car. She looked up at me and a smile crept back up on her face.

"I have been calling your name." She was almost in tears. "I thought you were dead."

"Ya should be dead, ya fuckin idiot." Merle raised his arm, finger pointing up at me. "I'm gonna kill ya." His arm dropped, he was too weak to even hold it up.

I drew the gun from my waist and pressed the barrel into his forehead, holding it there. He looked up at me and our eyes connected. I waited for Miranda to say no, for her to tell me to stop, at this point she must be the sense of reason... but nothing came. Merle just kept staring at me, hate in his eyes. I wanted to ask him why, why would a human do this to another human being? It was beyond me, or maybe not anymore.

I looked over at Miranda, who shrugged her shoulders and narrowed her eyes. Turning back to Merle, I locked my eyes on his, making sure he was looking directly into mine.

I smiled down on him and his lips curled up in a slight smile then I squeezed the trigger. The loud bang rang throughout the dark desert, so loud I couldn't hear, like someone struck a symbol next to my ears.

Once I was able to focus my eyes, I saw Merle crumpled up on the ground, a large hole in the back of his head. I looked over at Mandy who had red and grey chunks on her face. She wiped her hand under her nose, smearing the blood and brains across her face.

After shutting her door, I walked around the car, slammed the hood down tight and sat down, laying the gun on the seat between us. Mandy looked down at it, no expression at all, on her cute little face. Putting the key into the ignition and twisting, the engine fired up. I pulled out onto the small two lane highway then slowed down and turned. Moving back and forth and attempting to keep the wheels on the road, I turned the car around then slowed down to a stop, on the deserted highway. looking upon the messy scene, I inhaled a deep breath of the fresh desert air and drew my gaze to Mandy.

Miranda, who was staring down at the black gun, finally picked it up in her small hand and stuck it out the open window, pointing the barrel into the nothingness of the desert. She squeezed the trigger and the gun fired off, sending her arm flinging backwards. She looked at the barrel, pointed it out the window and fired again, this time the recoil only jerked her arm back a little. She raised the gun a third time and fired off three shots in a row, then pulled the gun back, smelled the barrel and set it down on the seat; the noise didn't even seem to bother either of us anymore.

She put her little feet up on the dash and started inspecting her small red toes, pulling them each up and twisting them. I wiped the blood from my eyes and pressed down on the gas, there was a slight pause, then the engine roared to life. The four radial tires clicked down the old highway road as the bright yellow- orange-red horizon signaled the rising of the sun in front of us, and a new day ahead.