Apartment Fucktoy Ep. 01

Story Info
The unlocking of a woman's darkest desires through force.
2.2k words
4.53
27.3k
52
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Evolution of an Apartment Fucktoy - Episode 1

Tags:

[ Rape ] [chance meeting] [stairwell] [overpowered] [middle of the night] [blowjob] [deepthroat] [internal monologue] [fingers in mouth] [throatpie] [used] [soaked panties] [apartment complex] [orgasm] [body betrayal] [hentai inspired]

It was just bad luck to run out of the one ingredient I needed to make dinner. Since the store was within walking distance and open all night, I threw on my coat over my pajamas and went. I popped my earbuds in and turned on some music. I was grateful for this store because this wasn't the first time this happened to me, I can be so distracted sometimes when I'm grocery shopping.

My job had me working until midnight every night and I often forgot to bring food with me, which made me ravenous when I got home. It also made it really hard to sleep so there were nights like tonight where I was just awake and needing to do something. I'm just mad I ran out of something I was craving.

I wish I had someone to talk to sometimes. I waved at the clerk who was always working the night shift. He was a nice, older man who took this job to help pay for his kids' college tuition. When that left him room to sleep is anyone's guess.

Waving again as I left with a bag that contained far more than my intended ingredient, I pulled my hood up over my head to cut some of the chill of the night as I made my way home. Pulling my phone out, I flicked through some music options as I closed the distance to the apartment complex I lived in.

I liked it for the most part, except the neighbors can be loud when I'm trying to sleep. It was cheap and considering I didn't need much more than a bathroom, a kitchen and a sleeping space, the one bedroom efficiency I lived in worked well enough.

I struggled with the bag in my arms, always cursing the fact that I had my keys in the pocket that I decided to carry the bag on, always, before putting the bag down to avoid it ripping. I located my keys, unlocking the main door that was like the gate to the complex before picking my bag up and making sure the door closed behind me.

I hummed to my music, making my way down the hall and choosing the take the stairs to the fourth floor so I could finish listening to the song I was on as well as telling myself I needed the exercise.

I pushed open the door to the stairwell, the damp, chill air always smelling like a basement somehow and started my ascent.

I bopped my head to the music as I took the stairs at my own pace before getting about halfway and reaching for my keys I dumped in the wrong pocket again. I had shifted the bag to my other hip and as I tried to get them out without putting the bag down, my coat caught the corner of the railing and the bottom of the bag ripped out from under me.

I panicked, slapping a hand over my mouth to keep myself from shouting as I watched the cookies I'd hastily grabbed go tumbling down to the next landing down.

Pulling my jacket off, I grumbled as the chill of the air bit right through my pajamas. I wasn't wearing anything underneath them, but I had hoped this would be a quick trip.

I used my coat as a bag, dropping to my hands and knees to grab the assorted items that had scattered across this landing.

In my haste to grab my items quickly, I hadn't heard the door two levels down open. Tying the sleeves of my coat around my items as best I could, I saw footsteps enter my vision before my renegade cookies were handed to me. I flushed pink, apologizing quietly and thanking them for grabbing them for me.

I tried to scoop up my coat to stand but a firm hand held me down.

My heartbeat pounded in my ears.

I know my pajamas were see through.

I hadn't intended to be seen without my coat.

The hand pushed me back until my back hit the wall, the other hand coming to my mouth to stifle the scream I was inhaling for. The scream fell muted and flat in the stairwell as my heart raced so fast it made me dizzy. I watched as the person in front of me knelt down to my level, a finger on his lips indicating for me to be quiet. I panted hard into their hand, tears welling up in my eyes.

The sharp tang of alcohol permeated the air around us coming from the man in front of me and my panic redlined. I was easily half his size. I worked the desk at a sex shop, I wasn't strong. I was already out of breath taking the stairs so the chances of me overpowering this man slipped away the longer he kept his hand pressed to my mouth.

Minutes went by as he squeezed my face between his fingers, testing how much strength it would take for me to open my mouth. I whimpered and panted, the fear coursing through me like white lightning.

Minutes dragged on until he squeezed my cheeks together forcing my mouth open enough for him to grab my tongue with his other fingers.

He traced the wetness of my tongue like he was fascinated with it, keeping his fingers in my mouth to keep me from closing it. Drool ran down his fingers and onto my flimsy pajamas, the act of it spurring him on until he had two fingers stuffed down my throat. I tried not to gag, but the pads of his fingers pressed on the back of my tongue, massaging it and making me heave. The act of me heaving seemed to excite him because he pulled his fingers out of my mouth quickly.

I opened my mouth to scream again, the self preservation in me trying desperately to do something before his hand cracked across my cheek, silencing me. I watched my ear pods clatter to the ground. The crack rang out in the stairwell as his fingers fumbled with the button and fly on his pants.

I shook, the pain of the slap echoing in a confusing wave around my body, grabbing at my pajamas to pull my shirt away from my nipples that were hardening.

By the time I had recovered, his hand was on my jaw again, squeezing my cheeks hard enough to open my mouth. The swollen, bulbous head of his cock was pulsing in my face. I put my hands up on his thighs to stop him but he just shifted to stand over me, pushing me onto my butt. He swiped the head of his cock against my lip before forcing it in my mouth. I whimpered and shivered while he fucked my mouth with just the head of his cock before he paused, dropping a glob of spit onto the shaft before putting another hand on the back of my head, pushing deeper into my mouth.

I held still while he started to slowly fuck my mouth, squeezing my eyes shut and doing my best to breathe. The wet slurpy sounds of him fucking my mouth were all I could hear over the rampaging heartbeat in my ears. He cupped my ears and settled into a solid rhythm, fucking half the length of him in and out of my drooling mouth. There was something about the way his fingers cradled my head that was confusing, like he was caressing me.

It felt intimate.

My body responded.

I whimpered as he pushed against the back of my throat before pulling back to breathe. I'd never deep throated anyone before and this man had the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I panicked as he tried again, this time he cut off my air supply for longer.

He repeated this pattern over and over and I became aware of how my body was reacting. Deep shame filled me as I felt my pussy respond, slicking and throbbing, barely covered by the thin material of my pajama bottoms.

It wasn't until he pulled out and allowed me to take a deep breath that he pushed hard enough to seat himself all the way in my throat, crushing my nose up against his pelvis with a groan.

My body froze, the full feeling of his cock deep in my throat so surprising. I blinked, looking up at him which was a bad move because he moved one hand to pull my eyelid open, watching my eyes roll back while he tried to get deeper into my throat.

Pulling out, he put his hand on my throat while I caught my breath, shivering with a mixture that wasn't entirely fear anymore. Something else was heating up my body and that made me scared.

I was getting violated.

Someone was raping my mouth.

And I was getting off from it.

What kind of person did that make me?

I didn't have a chance to answer before he slipped his cock into my mouth again, fucking roughly before crushing my nose to the base of his cock again. The way my throat stretched around his thick cock made my pussy throb.

While he was as deep as he could get, he dropped a hand around my throat and rubbed. Not lovingly, but like he was trying to jerk his cock off through my throat.

The way he fucked my throat after that was rough and messy. I could barely breathe, my face going red as I drooled all over him. He took whatever he wanted out of me and the more he continued, the more compliant I got.

My body relaxed, I stopped fighting. My mind quieted while he roughly fucked my face in the stairwell.

Then it hit me.

I couldn't breathe.

Oh no.

I realized I had zoned out, trying to ignore how good my body was feeling. I struggled to get his cock out of my throat, the juicy, slurping struggles all I could hear until he pulled out just enough to let me breathe.

I looked up at him desperately, sweat covering my face as he hooked a finger into my mouth and plunged deep again.

He ground deep into my throat, placing his hand on the outside of my throat while he deeply fucked into me, pulling my head forward to get better leverage until I felt him swell.

He was going to cum in my mouth.

I struggled because he wasn't letting me breathe and the struggle is what made him cum. He tightened his hand around my throat, exploding deep into my belly. My eyes rolled back as my vision started to blacken before he reverse plunged out of my mouth, finally giving me air. The rush of air suddenly making me dizzy. He gripped a fist in my hair as he wiped the last bits of his cum across my lips while I sat there and panted.

I jumped as his fingers entered my mouth again, shivering as he explored the back of my throat, grunting in approval as I didn't fight or gag like before. Extracting his fingers, he tucked his softening cock into his pants. I felt disconnected from my body except in the ways that brought me pleasure. The way my nipples rubbed against my shirt, the way I was soaking through my pajama bottoms and the way I was trying to catch my breath.

I felt his fingers brush against my nipples, making me whimper and moan. Another grunt of approval before he pushed my legs apart, pressing into my pussy through the soaked material of my pajamas. I moaned, my shaking hand coming to cover my mouth in embarrassment as he explored the folds of my pussy through the material that was slick and sticky.

I almost missed the pressure as he removed his fingers and left, leaving me in the stairwell alone. His footsteps echoing around me before fading into silence.

I don't know how long I was there for before my mind caught up and I scrambled to get my things in my arms, frantic to get into my apartment.

My hands shook as I fumbled with the keys in the lock, throwing open the door and making sure to slam it closed, locking and unlocking and locking again to make sure it was set.

I dropped my coat carrying my groceries to the floor as I slumped against the door, shaking with need.

My fingers dropped into my pants before I could stop myself and I was bringing myself to an orgasm that I muffled into my elbow within minutes, re-living the feeling of his massive cock stretching open my throat and the way he used my body to take what he wanted.

It was explicit.

Violating.

Addictive.

It broke something inside of me and all I could think about as I gasped for air was I needed it again.

More time passed as I caught my breath on the floor of my kitchen before I decided to get up, the reality of the situation setting in. Panic laced through me as I moved to wipe my cum off my fingers quickly, standing in the dim light of the over-the-stove fan, each little sound outside of my apartment that was once so reassuring making me jumpy.

I was in trouble.