APBS: Vixen Violated

Story Info
A villainous seductress meets her match.
4.8k words
4.36
10.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the first side story in my A Pearl Before Swine universe. You don't have to read the main novella if you don't want to (although I would recommend it ;) ) Aside from a few non-essential references, this story stands apart. I might make some more side chapters that have more story/lore relevance later.

The outer city was peaceful, especially at night. The narrow sliver of a moon illuminated only the bare marble beside the restful waterways. Unlike the towering inner city, the streets were actually at ground level. Instead of iron towers, simple packed five story buildings lined the paths. This sector had a certain rustic charm with it's balcony gardens, and wooden decorations. The wind blew just strong enough to cover the air with a quiet rustling. It was perfect for a night out on the town.

A flash of tawny reddish brown was spotted dancing across apartment balconies. No door was closed, no vault was locked, no treasure was safe before the fox. A top story apartment displayed a beautiful garden of saffron and violets. It's tall stained glass windows were a dead giveaway of precious shinies just begging to be liberated. Faux Fatale landed gracefully without a sound on the parapet. Growing up on the streets, she made up her name to establish an aura of inciteful curiosity as she seduced any poor fool with more money than they needed (which was all of them in her opinion). As she developed powers, her modeling career needed an alter ego. Thus the Vixen was born.

She admired her reflection in the mirror. Her form was slender and supple. She often strode down the aisle wearing daringly skimpy cosplay outfits of her costume. If only the drooling perverts knew that they were seeing the real Vixen. Her costume imitated the foxy personality she embodied. It was a mix of dark browns and oranges with flashes of brilliant reds in the right light. Although it was a form fitting skintight spandex, the outside was covered with a hint of fur that made it that much more convincing. In keeping with her style, she left a stylish triangular window dipping between her cleavage, and her bottoms were short shorts that left a band of appealing legs bare before her thigh high stockings took over. The stockings continued to white tufted pads that covered her feet. Her sleek domino mask covered her high proud features. Her brown eyes shone out of the darkness with a hint of the same red. Her long tawny hair was pulled back into a ponytail where it reached down to touch her other tail.

She stroked her bushy tail all the way down to its fiery tip. Only in the last few months had it grown in. She had struggled to find outfits to wear on the red carpet that showed her usual tanned skin while covering up the dead giveaway. She was 5-8, with a body that screamed lingerie model. She was smooth and flat in all areas except the juicy ones. While small, her rounded curves were in perfect proportion to her body.

A small swirl of cold air swept across the plush carpet. The tall sliding door shut silently. A mote of dust came to rest on the nose of an abnormally large cat curled up at the base of the couch. Its tail twitched then fell still once more. The ornate room was covered in artwork and small sculptures. The mantle above the fake fireplace was lined with trophies. She recognized them as originating from the city's annual marathon. Twenty consecutive golden runners held formation as if preparing on the starting line.

"Edwin Encarnacion" she read. By the age categories on the early trophies, she guessed he was about 28 years old. "Edwin the Ego more like" she scoffed as she saw the life size portrait above the head of the dining room table. He was tall and muscular. His short brown hair and slightly darker skin gave the appearance of Spaniard decent. She slid her hands over the exposed abs.

"Bingo." She brushed his pectoral muscles, and the painting swung off the wall. "How cliché" chuckled the villainous intruder as she licked her lips at the sight. A massive safe was embedded in the wall. Its massive steel frame was held shut by a five centimeter hulk of a lock. She laid her delicate fingers on it. It slid open like a greased eel on ice.

"Yahtzee." Inside on a padded stand sat the largest pyrrhic diamond she had ever seen. Her tail swished in excitement. It was a relic of a bygone age. The only Powered that could make this size of synthetic diamonds died long ago. Shaped like a real diamond, it's three centimeter wide top face slanted into smooth faceted slopes. It's deep red hue was special because it emitted light of its own. It was worth millions.

"Go fish" came a deep voice behind her. The Vixen nearly jumped out of her skin. She turned to face the newcomer. The homeowner stood behind her wearing nothing but white boxers. He was taller than she expected. She took a moment to admire his physique. His chiseled muscles were every bit as perfect as his painting. Although his long proportions still resembled a distance runner, he far outweighed the strongest of them. "That is not the prize you're looking for."

She gave him a devilish grin. "What was they saying again? Finders keepers, losers weepers, talkers SLEEPERS" and with that, she dashed forward to deliver a devastating uppercut to his chin. The blow knocked him backwards onto the small coffee table that shattered under the weight. "You may be a prime specimen of an ordinary man " she cooed at his still form, "but I am no ordinary lady." She turned to exit with her prize.

"You may be a prime specimen of an extraordinary woman." She froze at the voice. "But you're no lady." The man rose to his feet and admired her sculpted backside. She made a move for the sliding door, but seeing a reflection behind her, she nimble ducked away from the remains of the table he threw at her. She attempted to cut towards the propped open window, but cut her off halfway.

"Depths, he's fast" the Vixen cursed to herself. "He's probably never lost a race." She flashed him a sly smirk. "But he's never tried to catch me before. Time to bring that confidence down a peg." With a streak of red, she launched into a series of enhanced lightning fast blows.

Edwin was caught on the back foot. He could barely keep up with her movements. Her form was a blur, and she seemed to move with an inhuman grace that effortlessly dodged his every counterattack. Not that he had much time for counterattacks. She landed blow after blow as he stumbled backwards, and they weren't love taps either. Her thin nimble frame packed some serious punch.

The Vixen laughed with a high pitched crystalline giggle that sounded like a serene childhood memory only more evil. She battered him back and forth across the spacious room. Sculptures and trophies lay strewn around the carpet. She probably could have escaped by now, but the fervor of victory was far too exhilarating. This man was the pinnacle of strength and speed, but she was faster and stronger. For the thousandth time, she sent him sprawling.

"Care to admit defeat?" she taunted. "The mighty Mr. Ego is getting licked by a girl." She sashayed enticingly over to his body as he rose again. She sent him back to the ground and leaned over. Her heart was pounding, and her breath came in ragged gasps as she hovered her chest window in front of his face. He tried to hit back, but she easily dodged and kneed between his legs.

He grimaced, but rose once more. Just then, the Vixen noticed that her prey still breathed without a hitch. Despite the beating, his muscular form still stood as pristine as the portrait behind him. She was distracted by the massive bulge in his boxers. He barely seemed to feel her knee. She snarled and launched another attack. The slight hesitation in her was quashed again as she threw him around the room.

She slammed into the wall, the table, split the couch in half with his body, then the wall again. The entire room now lay in shambles. Only the self portrait still hung on the walls. Every piece of furniture lay in pieces. The cat had retreated to the bedroom where it watched silently. With a howl, she grabbed his leg and flung him head first into oven. Her chest heaved with exertion, but her face was lit with a triumphant sneer. And he rose again.

The smile melted off her face. When she didn't move, he launched the first attack. She blocked it easily and plowed his face through the granite countertop. And he rose again. Through the microwave, through the bathroom wall, through the row of cabinets, she unleashed her fury. And he rose again. She put her knee to his chest and rained down hellfire with her fists. Dozens and dozens of times, her brutal blows pounded into his face in rapid succession.

She slumped over exhausted. Her breath was gasping as if she had just run a marathon. She moaned in disbelief as he rose once more. She drew all her remaining energy together and lashed out with all the force she could muster. He blocked the blow.

She took a step backwards as he stared at her like an unfeeling statue. For the first time since the beginning of the fight he spoke. "You call me Mr. Ego, but my friends know me by a different name. Across the city, only a few know my reputation. Their arrogance becomes anger, their anger becomes hate, their hate becomes fear, their fear becomes desperation." He smiled. "They call me Mr. Enduro."

She didn't recognize it, but she knew what the nickname meant. He wasn't just some ordinary man. Her movements were getting frayed, and she started to feel sluggish as he took the next engagement with exactly the same speed and power as always. She was still the only one to land blows, but it was no longer effortless.

Running out of fuel, she thought she saw an opening. He caught her fist in his palm and stopped it dead before his face. She whirled her other fist around, but he caught that one too. He lifted his arms and spread her arms out, so she had to look at him. "You don't recognize me do you."

She had absolutely no idea, but she used the pause to begin catching her breath. He continued "Of course darling little Faux Fatale couldn't be bothered with the poor kid in the corner." Catching her breath had to wait as she froze in surprise. He knew her name. "Your mask does a surprisingly good job concealing your identity, but I studied your face for years. You really don't remember poor little Edward, never worth your time unless it was to humiliate him."

She had a flashback of a scrawny nerd always following her around whenever she bothered to come to school. How could she have been so stupid not to see it. He barely even changed his name from Edward to Edwin. Although, she probably wouldn't have even realized it without the name change anyways. She had never bothered to learn his last name, and the hulk holding her up looked nothing like the pathetic no-life who once thought he had a chance with her.

She looked back into his stony face and grimaced. She was not going to be overpowered by that little punk. She smashed the crown of her head into his nose and took off for the shattered opening that once was a sliding glass door. Her eyes widened as her foot was snared in an iron grip. Holding her leg, he began to fling her around the room. He returned the favor for everything that she had smashed him into. She was tough, but not invincible.

At last she lay groaning in a heap. She weakly tried to push herself up, but Edwin put his foot between her breasts and pushed her back down. She could feel his bare foot against her open chest window. It felt cool against her flushed and heated body. Her head hit the floor as she slumped over spent. "Come on little Vixen. Is that really all you've got?" He leaned over. "Or does it feel good to be put in your place like the spoiled little brat that you are."

She felt her rage building. She was not about to be defeated by this pig. She was not about to submit. She was the Vixen. She took and others submitted. With an inhuman effort, she sent him flying across the room. Inner flames spread through her tired muscles temporarily eliminating every trace of lactic acid. She launched a series of blows so powerful that the air pushed by her fists threw small objects around like a hurricane. She screamed and delivered the strongest haymaker she had ever thrown right into his face. She crumpled to her knees from the exertion and watched his downed body. Seconds felt like hours, as she prayed for a miracle. And he rose again.

Her face was a picture of despair as he picked her up off her knees by the front of her costume. She had no strength left to resist as he held her aloft like another one of his trophies. Her tawny hair was a disheveled mess, and every limb hung just as loose. He stroked her tail. "This is new. I like it. It suits you. I didn't want to damage it in our fight."

He threw her onto the large dining room table that was now sitting on the floor without legs. "You remember in our senior year of high school when I asked you out for prom?" Her mind was too out of it to think ahead in the story. "Finally you noticed me. It was the happiest day of my life when you met me behind the curtains of the stage. I knew you were promiscuous, so it didn't surprise me when you told me to drop my pants. I was uncomfortable, but I would have done anything for you. Then you told me to wait while you prepared something. I was still standing there with my pants around my ankles when the curtains spread apart revealing me to the whole gymnasium. Do you remember now?" The memory came back to her in a flood. The stupid kid was the most gullible idiot she had ever seen. She got about a ten minute kick out of exposing his tiny dick to the crowd before she forgot about him entirely. Suddenly her eyes widened as she realized where this was going.

"Do you remember this now?" he said, pulling down his white boxers. Powers had done wonders for his physique, and his manhood was no exception. He was HUGE. The Vixen's mouth hung open weakly. He was eight inches and growing. His massive girth was far larger than anything she had ever seen (and she had seen quite a few). She shook her head weakly and whispered some incomprehensible plea as he moved towards her.

His large powerful hands roamed over her tight body. She breathed a deep moan as he massaged her aching muscles. Her legs turned to putty in his hands, and all the pent up exhaustion melted like butter. He worked on her arms, neck, and shoulders before reaching her chest. He fit his hands into the window on her chest and wrenched the costume to the side. One of her perky tits spilled out into the sliver of moonlight.

It was his turn to breathe in awe as he observed her bare glory for the first time. His greatest desire, his greatest torment, his greatest nemesis could only gaze up into his eyes as he felt a soft handful. His hand brushed over her hard nipple and she subconsciously arched her back into it.

As much as her soft fur was enticing, he needed to see her skin. Putting his hands back in the window, he wrenched them apart. She let out a tiny gasp as her top was shredded. She blushed to match her costume and tried to cover herself, but he pinned her hands above her to observe her topless beauty.

Her pencil tip nipples hardened even further and held him entranced. He lowered his tongue and tasted the tip. She shuddered from the almost ticklish sensation. The motion set her firm peaks jiggling for just a moment. She hadn't spoken a word since he defeated her. She was in no state to resist, and the rush of emotions held her in place even more sternly than he did.

His tongue circled her breast in wet little swirls before reaching the top and starting over on the other. The saliva cooled in the outside breeze and elevated the sensation. He turned her over to her back and began to massage again. She started to vocalize the pangs of pleasure and pain as he worked out the kinks that had developed in her lithe form. His hands moved down to her firm little butt. Her shorts probably covered slightly less than his boxers did, and although it covered her cheeks, it did nothing to hide the shape.

He started from the base of her tail and worked his way down the smooth dual curves. His thumbs slid down the valley between them, and he felt her sharply inhale. He was done waiting. He ripped the shorts from her waist and took in her upturned ass. The cute little puckered hole hid under the bushy tail, but her smooth gleaming cheeks took his attention. He finally understood the term 'soft as a baby's bottom' as he felt up her sleek padding. Spreading her legs slightly, he slid his finger along the silky slit. He paused for a moment. She was wet.

Flipping her onto her back again, he looked deeply into her once defiant eyes. "You want this don't you slut." She said nothing but slightly shook her head no. His finger pushed between her soaking lips and found the lovebud within. He just held his finger there for a moment. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. He flicked her clit.

Her eyes squeezed shut, and her entire body tensed and contorted. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, and spasms wracked her body. She bucked on his finger, and he felt a warm liquid squirt over his hand. Her entire body began to shiver and shake, as she came apart in his arms. He watched on in amazement. The little Vixen was actually cumming.

With a final shudder, her tits bounced, and she lay still. Her twitching tail was the only sign that she was still alive. Mr. Enduro's breathing was uneven for the first time that night, not out of exertion, but because the sight took his breath away. Faux Fatale, the savant of seduction, the princess of pain, the one who tormented his dreams for a decade, was destroyed with the touch of his hand. Her deep mahogany eyes opened and stared at him with defeated but unyielding defiance. She was not broken yet. Time to change that.

The Vixen felt his hands push her shoulders back to the ground. Looking up to the ceiling, she saw his muscular body standing above her waist, and another hanging above her head. Neptune curse it if he wasn't just PERFECT. His massive erection was now at full mast. Dazed as she was, she couldn't even comprehend it's size.

She stared up into his eyes as he lowered himself. She was Faux Fatale, massacrer of men, dominatrix of desire, and she had never known defeat. She was not about to yield now. His sweet breath felt warm on her nape, but she felt goosebumps all the same. He rested his entire length along her belly. She realized just how deep he was about to go. He waited. She looked back into his face hovering above her. He was waiting for her. She knew she was going to take it one way or another, but her ego would not let her decline the challenge. She peeled her lips back into a snarl and gave him a face that screamed "I dare you. You'll never break me."

He slid in. The tip faced massive resistance, but it eventually popped in. It took all the self-control fueled by her ego that she had to keep her face still. He was too big. She had used plenty of unspeakable toys, but never had she allowed a man into her sacred grounds. And he was no ordinary man. Her upper lip began to tremble as millimeter by millimeter, he pushed ever deeper. Like a rolling pin over tough dough, her insides were squished aside. Her eyes were bulging out of her head as he went deeper and deeper, deeper than she ever dreamed a thing could go.

Finally he bottomed out just as his balls brushed the base of her tail. "NEPTUNE'S DEPTHS she's tight" Edwin exclaimed to himself. No one had ever been able to fit all of him. Her taut belly bulged from the intrusion. She hadn't let the macabre snarl of defiance leave her face. Her furious eyes felt like they were burning a hole in him. He waited in full sheath for her inner muscles to relax. Even still, the squeeze was almost painful for him.

12