APBS: Vixen Violated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to pull out. Her entire torso began to shudder with the intense feeling of emptiness it brought. Her mouth opened in a wordless scream, but she maintained the unbroken mask of rage. The entire thrust took nearly two minutes. Her perky breasts rose and fell with her strained breathing, and she waited.

Without warning, he thrust in, sinking all the way to the depths in half a second. She yowled so loudly, neighboring apartments turned on their lights in fear of the unnatural sound. He wasn't done yet. He grabbed her long slender legs and bent them up over her shoulders until her head was flanked by her knees. Her nether regions were exposed more than ever before, and she took a moment to take in her vulnerable state. Then he began to fuck her for real.

Her supernatural depths swallowed his supernatural length over and over. He picked up the pace, and her wild screams echoed around the broken furniture. She had never FELT like this, never been USED like this, never WANTED it like this before. But still she would not yield. He plowed into her again and again, and she felt her bodily control slip away from her. It was not her body that they fought over though, it was her mind.

She let out a long undulating wail as she came on his cock. "AAAAIIIIIUUUUUUAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Her powerful silky muscles clamped down on him like a vice, threatening to crush his great weapon. For the first time that night, he grimaced in pain. And he kept thrusting.

Her arms were like noodles now. She had given up the fight for her body and just focused on the seething hatred within her. He grabbed her tits between her legs and began to play with her diamond hard nipples. Realizing that almost nothing could actually register over the feeling of his manhood tearing her apart and that she was decently invulnerable to basic damage, he sized her nipples and pulled with all his might. She howled in pleasure as true to his guess, she could take it. More of her juices seeped out around his length as she came again.

And he kept thrusting. She began to see where this was going. Her heart sank at the prospect of maintaining her icy façade for however much longer it took, but she was never going to submit. He pulled the massive pyrrhic diamond from the remnants of her costume and stuck it in her mouth. She felt like a pig on a trophy dinner as she sucked the object that had gotten her into this trouble in the first place. He removed it, and she wondered what he could be doing. Then she felt a push at the base of her tail.

Her eyes widened in shock, hatred, and humiliation as the massive gemstone was slowly inserted into her virgin anus. Her scream shattered the few remaining glasses in the wine cabinet, and several neighbors called the police to report a murder. The thing was way too big, but her superhuman toughness and dexterity was both a blessing and a curse. She lost control of her facial muscles as the pleasure spiked to new heights. Her face was a picture of pure bliss as she came once more.

And he kept thrusting. She mewled in frustration and desperation. Why wouldn't he cum? How could he keep his body under control like this? The thrusting had never wavered in speed, but now the room was filled with a light splashing sound on every movement. A small puddle had formed beneath them, and it was entirely made of her fluids. He moved a finger down to stimulate her clit, and she squirted all over his hand again. He licked his finger to taste his sweet nectar then gathered some more to place in her mouth. She weakly suckled and came again. And he kept thrusting.

Her sanity was hanging on by a thread. Her eyes were glued shut with her last vestiges of determination. Every muscle in her body burned with the fever of an orgasm that never seemed to end. He plowed away, and she managed to grab hold of a thread of control to grit her teeth.

Edwin was in the zone. Never even in his wildest dreams could he have imagined this moment. Not only was he fucking his nemesis silly, she was FIGHTING him. As an endurance athlete, he yearned for that epic high that only came at wits end. She was the greatest challenge he had ever faced. Never in his life had he struggled so hard to control himself. Her love tunnel was simply the most pleasurable place on the planet. He stared down at her in agony, locked in the greatest battle of wills either of them had ever fought.

He stopped. Their eyes met. Both of them stared at each other on the brink. The moment of pure silence seemed to last for an hour. There was no going back now. The entire world condensed down into a single moment of perfect balance. The line between breaking and triumph was razor thin. He reached down. Her eyes pleaded. He tweaked her tail.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

She broke like a skyscraper made of glass. Every ounce of her mind shattered as she had the most mind blowing orgasm of her life. Every muscle in her body spasmed and the violent movement shook herself off his length. Her juices erupted in a geyser that hung in the air like raindrops. Mr. Enduro roared in exultation and victory. He could contain it no longer. His hot seed spurted out onto her face like a firehose. By the time he was finished, her entire frontside was coated in a white sticky layer.

He savored the glorious adrenaline. He slowly recovered from the most intense moment of his life. He looked down at her unconscious form. She had been fucked into oblivion. The Villainous Vixen was completely and utterly destroyed.

The next morning, a grimy looking man noticed a commotion on the street. A crowd was gathered around a large brick pillar. He moved closer. His crooked sneer turned into a delightfully evil grin. Someone had punched a hole through the massive brick pillar and stuffed a supermodel in it. The crowd had devolved into an orgy of depravity. Her head, arms, and breasts poked out of one end. She gargled on a cock as two women suckled on her flopping little tits.

Her long slender legs were forced open in an upside down V. Her tail was being used as a handle as a hulking man pounded relentlessly into her. By the looks of her body and the ground around her, she had been in this situation quite some time. She was mostly limp, but every couple minutes or so, she climaxed with a massive shudder. Most of the spectators sat in awe of three facts. One: Faux Fatale was getting used like a tavern slut. Two: The Vixen was being used like a tavern slut. Three: Faux Fatale and The Vixen were the same person, and she was getting used like a tavern slut.

The grimy man smiled. He would let them have their fun before he took her away. Karl Killcreek started to laugh. Oh what fun lay on her horizon.

12