Ape-ish Transformation Pt. 02

Story Info
Michelle's ape-woman transformations spiral out of control...
4.6k words
6.5k
1
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

That day when they recorded the full transformation (and the sex too, though they cut that out of the research part of the video they maintained) changed everything. With time passing, Michelle knew that she couldn't just keep taking the vitamin pill when she wasn't sure when she was ever going to randomly sprout into an ape-woman, simply because she had accidentally ingested any form of banana. It wasn't feasible and, despite things changing for her and feeling a little more open about things in life, she didn't want to become a laughing stock among other scientists.

It was already clear where the trigger lay with the banana and the vitamin, so...did they really need to do any further research on Michelle specifically? No, it wasn't needed, not when she could better spend her time seeing just where her relationship with Oliver was set to go and, of course, perfecting the vitamin.

She was fortunate, however, that he enjoyed helping her as much as he did and their social life slipped away as they focused, almost single-mindedly, on making the vitamin as safe as it could be. Frankly, it should never have transformed Michelle into an ape-woman anyway, though it made sense too with the genetic manipulation that Michelle had been working on before. Not everything could be kept settled and smooth at all times, after all. Some things needed to be checked on and that was up to her to make sure that the vitamin was absolutely safe.

No errors at all. Not even to turn into a powerful, sexy ape-woman who was able to toss men around as if it was nothing at all.

However, they spent a lot of time working on it. So much so that they almost forgot to take time for each other too. Michelle still had more energy than Oliver, perhaps as an after-effect of taking the vitamin, but he did not have the energy to keep up with her.

"Come on, Oliver," she murmured, giving him her best bedroom eyes as she rolled over in his bed to face him. "How about a little...fun before we go to sleep? We don't have to be up early tomorrow, it's Sunday."

Oliver laughed softly, though not in a mocking way. No, all his laugh sounded like was as if he was tired.

"Not tonight, Michelle," he said, already sounding strained in his voice as if he was fighting off a yawn, feeling it swell in his mouth. "I'm too tired... I promise we'll take some time away next weekend though, promise... Mmm..."

He laid his head down, eyelashes fluttering, though there was only so much that he could do while he was that exhausted. Michelle smiled and kissed his cheek. He was probably right in the fact that they had been working too hard but some things came and went in relationships like that and, more particularly, the rush and slow times of science. Research periods were difficult to not grind through, as she had been doing for years already.

Resting next to him, Michelle went to sleep, though something rumbled in her stomach. Maybe it had been something she had eaten, for she felt quite alright in her mind and she wasn't upset at Oliver turning her down, however gently, at all.

Yet things had clearly shifted the next morning. She slipped into the shower before Oliver woke up, too alert and energised to not get up even earlier than her normal time. It had to be around five in the morning, her skin tingling as the lukewarm water streamed over it. With how summer was heating up, she didn't want to put the shower on too hot, making herself clammy before the day had even begun.

But her skin felt warm still, too warm, as she frowned and turned it down. But her bare skin still tingled furiously and she leaned back against the wall, tracing her fingers around a breast.

"Mmmph..."

Michelle's eyelids fluttered, her eyes half-closed. Ah, so that was it.

"Mmph, yes... Shelly..."

The word slipped from her lips and she didn't even notice it, swallowing hard, lightly pinching a nipple as she rubbed her breasts. The electric-hot touch clawed at her, sinking into her body, as if arousal was curling through the core of her being, so deep that it could not be drawn out through any other means.

So, she did what any horny woman with a tired boyfriend would do: she masturbated. Her hands slid down her body, teasing and caressing her body, one hand sliding between her legs, easily moving over the wet skin. It was enough for her to ease her hand over her flesh, brushing the folds between her legs, stroking at her clit. The swollen nub of it was just about peeking out of its little hood, though her arousal was there, flowing through her, pound after pound of her heartbeat sending blood to all the right places of her body.

If she had been talking, she would have noticed her verbal and intelligent capabilities slipping away from her, in just the same way as it had come through when she had transformed on film that time with Oliver. Even with the water streaming over her, she grunted, shoulders hunching and rounding, dark hair coating her skin as she heaved and panted. The transformation was swifter that time, as if the ape form knew that it only had so much time to come out, that time was limited in the shower. There were no clothes for her to rip through as she transformed, her calves and thighs bulking out, her hips still the same size though her glutes thickened up too, giving her more than a backside to be proud of.

Her body was hers and yet she could enjoy it as she wanted, grunting thickly. Her fingers slid between her folds to drive two fingers up into her pussy, even though she would have usually taken things more slowly than that. She usually wanted to work herself up slowly, so that she could experience every moment in-depth, passion swelling, rising, prickling enticingly through her body.

"Mmph... Shelly...like..."

When she wasn't trying to talk and go through what was happening to her body, the transformation was swifter and more biting. She lost her intellectual capabilities more clearly too, though it didn't matter in her mind. It was not as if she was going to remember it anyway, letting everything flow through, pulse after pulse, throb after throb.

And all the blood was rushing to the right parts of her body, tingling as hair slicked down her body. Her skin darkened but the hair could not thicken up quite as much as it had before, considering the weight of the water pulling it softly down, defining her muscles even more. Water streamed over her growing breasts, splitting around one of her nipples, though she leaned into it, licking her lips.

Michelle's attention, even as the transformation pulled her deeper and deeper, was entirely on masturbation, on self-pleasure, on making herself feel good. It was a simple pleasure and one that could not be played out in any other way but seeking lust.

There was no one there to stop her, no one to tell her that it wasn't the right time -- even that she didn't have time, not when she was supposed to be getting a head start on the day. Her shoulders bulked out with powerful muscle, tight and aching with desire, but she did not round and hunch them forward, but rather leaned back against the comparative cool of the shower wall. The tiles soothed her, if but for a moment, grinding two fingers into her pussy as her thumb rubbed back over her clit, bringing a rise of aching heat to it.

"Unff... Yes..."

She grunted, rolling her hips forward, fingers working furiously. She was loud, the water flowing over her, her hair thicker and wilder, so springy and wonderfully curly that even the water, as she dipped in and out of the stream, could not tame it. Yet Michelle was not to be tamed, not as the ape-woman, another part of her.

If she had had her common sense still in mind, instead of raw instinct, she would have realised that she had not even ingested anything banana-related to trigger that transformation. And that was because it was that very transformation that was the catalyst for so much more.

But she didn't have to know that, groaning deep in the back of her throat. Michelle licked her lips, fully transformed into an ape-woman, but not even registering it. The shower cubicle seemed so much smaller for her as she turned around to face the wall, grunting as she slammed a hand into it, splintering cracks through a few tiles, though not so many that the structure of the shower was compromised. She heaved and panted through an open mouth, arching her back a little and grinding her hips back, shoving her body onto her fingers with greater and greater need.

"Unff... Shelly...want...man..."

She wanted someone to fuck her -- good and hard and rough. But she didn't even remember, not then, that she was really a woman and that she had a real man in the room next to her. For Michelle, after transforming, nothing else existed but the present moment, not currently possessing the capability to look ahead of her into what could be, anticipating and thinking. It just wasn't needed for a creature of her level of mental capabilities.

Pleasure, on the other hand, raced upon her as her muscles felt like they had more space to fill out, strength pounding through her. She snarled, rather than roared, for that was to her benefit, climax overcoming her. It was as if it was not truly something that Michelle was doing to herself, not as ecstasy poured forth in spurt after spurt, coming in waves with a brief respite between each peak. Her pussy contracted around her fingers, rippling and pulling, and she grunted thickly as she rode it all out, better able to revel in it when her mind wasn't still trying to think about other things.

Sometimes, there was a beautiful simplicity in becoming an ape-woman, in letting higher cognitive function slip away -- though it was still there, in a way. Just not in a Michelle way but a Shelly way.

The transformation eased down as she came down from the glow of orgasm, bringing her down and down and down, her muscles softening, smaller than before. Her hair stopped fluffing up quite so much and she stood a little straighter, or more easily so, not wanting to lumber and stomp with the greater muscle layering her body. She was soft and she was feminine, as Michelle, though not particularly fit, her feet dainty and petite. The hair streamed from her, washed away by the rapidly cooling water of the shower, swirling around and around the shower as an obscene amount of it threatened to block the drain.

When she finally came back around, blinking in the shower, she hissed through her teeth and leapt out of it, the hair from her transformation already washed down the shower drain.

"Ugh! Why's it freezing?"

Michelle's teeth were practically chattering but she couldn't get the shower to heat up anymore, no matter how long she fiddled with the controls. Had she run out of hot water in the tank? That hadn't happened in ages! She'd wanted to get an electric shower put in so that she didn't have to worry about things like that, though had not found the time.

What Michelle did not know was that the hybrid ape-woman inside her had become something so much more than she could ever have imagined. She no longer needed either the banana trigger or to take the vitamin pill to trigger her transformations, though the darker, beastlier side of her could come out whenever they wanted. The more she repressed it, the harder it strove to come out, their voice thick and deep and guttural, focusing on other needs than the ones that Michelle had thought would claw at her attention.

She ignored the stirring inside her, the sense of something having shifted, as if she had an ear infection and was off-balance -- that had happened to her once before and had been really disconcerting until the infection had healed. She had never felt as if she was stable, as if the ground was rocking and bucking under her feet.

No, no, no... Michelle, beyond her annual health check-up, couldn't take any time to consider what was happening to her. She felt a little odd but no more than that, so it wasn't as if she could ask for a blood test or anything like that, not when she didn't know what was wrong. She didn't have a bad stomach, a sore spot in any way, nothing unusual... Michelle just didn't think she was feeling "bad" enough to really ask anyone about what was going on.

Yet the fact of the matter was that she was not meeting the needs of the second personality inside her that rumbled and waited for the best moment to come out: the moment that best served their needs.

On an otherwise normal day at the lab, Michelle skipped lunch -- that was pretty normal for her. She was busy and she tried to make sure, every day, that she got a good, full breakfast in, so that she didn't run out of energy during the day. But, that day, she had had to deal with her stomach grumbling more and more, so much so that the others in her lab (the group had changed) had noticed and teased her, lightly, for not looking after herself. At one point, Michelle had worried that something was going on with her guts, they were churning and grumbling so much. Yet nothing embarrassing happened.

Either way, she had to head into the grocery store on the way home, picking up enough for dinner for the evening (something she could cook for herself that time, as she knew she did have to slow down and make sure she ate enough) and some to stock her cupboard at home too. Her basket overflowed as she added a bunch of bananas to the top, tipping it to the side as the balance was affected.

Michelle stared at them, a ripple shuddering through her.

"Unff... Shelly...hungry!"

It happened in an instant, so quickly that no one in the store could have possibly reacted. And they hadn't even been paying attention to the woman beforehand, for Michelle had been so nondescript, moving along through her daily business without actively even thinking about anyone else too.

"Ugh... Nngghhh!"

She bellowed, hair exploding over her body, leaving the spread of darker, greyer skin behind, her toes curling, better able to grip even though they did not grow as large as someone unfamiliar with her transformations could have expected. The last rational thought she had as Michelle was that she couldn't believe it was happening -- yet the nature of the transformation would render any last thoughts dark and blank.

Even if she would not be harmed as she transformed, practically "hulking out" as she lumbered onto her knuckles briefly, simply as it was a comfortable position. She growled, lunging for the fruit and vegetable aisle, single-minded in her determination to feast!

She had left her stomach hungry for too long as it grumbled and rumbled, churning and leaping as if there was a beast inside that was snapping to be released. And yet all she had to do was to feed it, even as her chest strained out, blooming out against the front of her T-shirt. The swell of them shoved the lab coat that she had been wearing out of the way, leaving it looking like a white jacket only as it split over the shoulders and flapped along behind her.

Yet she would not have stopped, even if her body had been exposed, snatching up whole oranges in both hands and shoving them, one after the other, into her mouth. Dimly, Michelle was aware of screams and shrieks, how they cut through the air and yet felt like they were so far away from her. She didn't need to be down there, not in the thick of it, chewing and grunting as she filled her mouth.

"Gggnnnnghhhh. Yes... Feed... Orange..."

Her transformation settled over her, her trousers ripping between the thighs with her legs finally growing so large with muscle that her clothes simply could not contain them anymore. Michelle was not even aware of the pressure on her glutes, though her underwear just about held up while her trousers split right up the backside. Her modesty was just about maintained, but the problem there was that her clothes were not designed to contain an ape-woman and it was not as if Michelle had anticipated transforming either.

The transformation settled, her body powerful and rippling with muscle, feeling even the change in her grip strength, even if that was something that would barely have crossed her mind before. Yet there was a quiet joy at being present in the ape-woman form, a difference of intelligence that finally allowed Michelle to focus on the things that mattered.

Like making sure her belly was full. If she was not going to take the time to make sure that the need of hunger was met, then ape-woman Shelly was going to take care of all that for her, yes.

She bit hard, chewing through the tougher peel to get to the sweet juice and flesh of the fruit inside. The seeds were annoying but she spat them out whenever she got one or two of them stuck between her teeth, intent only on continuing her feast.

"Yes... Orange...good!"

She grinned, moving onto the vegetables, grabbing courgettes and chomping into them, ripping into the crisp flesh with relish. Yes, that was what she had needed, even though she devoured potatoes and carrots too, snatching up parsnips and bounding right back over the trays to the fruit aisle. That was sweeter still and even more tantalising for her to take down, tearing open trays of strawberries, ignorant to the wave of destruction in her wake. People clamoured to get to the exits, for there was a beast dressed like a person tearing up the grocery store, staff members shouting over the Tanoy system, though it was not as if anyone was going to get there in time to stop Michelle from filling her stomach.

"Rrrgghhh..." She growled, shoving her fist into the tray of coconuts and grabbing two, balancing them. "Yes... Shelly...smash!"

Crashing both coconuts into one another, she did exactly that. Coconut water spilt out and she lifted a broken half, acting like a bowl, to her lips, gulping it down as if it was the finest wine that she had ever consumed as Michelle. The meat of the coconut itself was just as delicious, ripping into it, though some sections were thicker and chewier than others.

"Shelly needs...more..."

Her stomach was getting fuller and fuller with every passing second, though there was a sense of urgency pushing at the back of her mind too, something that made it so that she could not entirely settle there. She devoured the rest of the innards of the coconuts and lifted her head, a soft dribble of coconut water dripping down her face, soaking into the hair that had spread there.

There were people there -- people approaching her! But she couldn't have that, even though they seemed threatening, their faces tight and scowling, dressed all the same, like they were in uniforms. Those uniforms meant something threatening and dangerous to Shelly, though she wasn't about to hang around and let them get the better of her.

"No time for...you," she grunted, more easily able to form sentences when she was focusing on the needs of the ape-woman and not trying to fight back against it. "No... Time to go!"

She leapt over the aisles -- even the taller ones, the ones that were racked up with shelving, above the head height of normal human beings. Her weight tipped some to the side, perhaps where they were not fixed down properly, a cascade of plastic soda bottles hammering down, some bursting. Fizz blasted out, some bottles spinning in place, employees shrieking.

Yet Michelle was gone, out the door and heading on her way, knowing that they would be coming after her. She was quicker than them, however, leaping into the alleyway and to the roofs of the buildings, which were not all that tall, to be fair. She grunted as she exerted herself, leaping from one rooftop to the other, exhilarating in the strength and the sensation of fully extending her body, of pushing herself to her limit.

12