Ape-ish Transformation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was better than even working out in the gym, even though she had been more interested in cardio before. She heaved and panted, yet that was just her getting all the air that she could into her lungs, working her body to its absolute limit. For there was no sense at all in her holding back, no, not at all, not when she could take things so far beyond that, scaling down into an alleyway, though the climb, leaping from wall to wall between buildings, was so effortless to her that it flowed like water. However, what she didn't take into account was her shirt ripping further, catching on a window frame, and tearing across the chest, exposing her bra, which was clinging onto her body by a single clasp, her breasts fully billowing over the cups.

Her trousers did not fare much better, slipping to the side and revealing her buttocks where they had been strained too far at the waist, making it so that she could either leave them fluttering around her feet or kick them off when they slid down. Before she dropped to the ground of the alleyway, taking solace in the quiet back there, she kicked them off, leaving her bottom half bare but for her stretched, ripping underwear. Most of her right butt cheek was on show and even the fabric between her legs had been drawn taut, but it wasn't exactly something that Michelle was thinking about.

"Unff... Urrrgghhh..."

She staggered, clutching her head, the ape-woman transformation falling away from her. She gripped the edge of a metal bin for support, something that a shop had placed around the back, presumably to later empty into one of the dumpsters. She needed the support, even as hair left her body, her skin coming back to smooth, soft, pale flesh, the muscle deflating, everything about her body tightening back up. The remains of her shirt hung from her, along with her lab coat, torn and tattered around the hem, and she collapsed to the ground as even her hair reverted to its normal blonde, her cheek pressed to the cool, hard ground.

When she came around, the alleyway was thankfully empty -- but where the hell was she? She gasped and clutched at her lab coat, a very uncharacteristic curse building in the back of her mind that yearned to be let out.

But what was going on? It didn't make sense -- what did she remember? A sinking feeling in her gut reminded Michelle, a shade too late, that things like that had happened before. Did she not remember those times when she had transformed in the lab and not known how she'd gotten from one place to another? And was it now happening all over again? She didn't want that to happen! And she wasn't even taking the vitamin anymore.

Frantically, she grabbed her phone out of her coat pocket, which had, thankfully, survived.

"Oliver!" She said, too loudly, as soon as he answered the phone. "I think... I think something's happening to me! I...woke up somewhere... I... Damn it, I'm hardly wearing anything!"

"Did you black out again?"

"I must have!"

She pressed a trembling hand over her mouth, not wanting to give the tears life by allowing them to slide down her cheeks. Even if it was only a release of emotion, it was as if she didn't want to see that side of fear and anger come through, despite having an awful lot to work through.

"Please... I think... I think I can see the fried chicken shop out of this alleyway. I'll find where I am on the map and send you a pin. Please come get me?"

Of course, Oliver came to get her. He would never have left her there, though they did not understand, not even after he'd gotten her home, why she was still transforming. It was just one of those things that still didn't make sense, not after all the tests that they had run.

He suggested that it was a build-up of the vitamin in her system, something that would go away in time, but that was not even something that Michelle wanted to entertain. She just wanted to be normal, to put the ape-woman side of her to bed, good and proper. It was not something that served her anymore.

Even if Oliver had said that the sex when she had been in that form had been amazing...

She tried her best to track when she was transforming, when she felt a little bit strange and when she wasn't sure if she remembered what she'd been doing, but things changed. A lot of the blackout spells seemed to come when she was naked so she couldn't tell by ripped clothes or the like, as if the hybrid form inside her had a mind of their own. A mind that was so intelligent and savvy, in fact, that they could work out when they were the least likely to get caught taking over Michelle's body in bulking out.

Not that she didn't feel good after she had transformed -- or when she thought she transformed. Sure, there were scuffed-up carpets at home and the broken door frame downstairs that most likely was due to the ape form, but she always woke up again feeling comforted and fulfilled. Like before, when she had likened it to eating a big, full meal that truly satisfied her -- though that could have been because one of the things that she most neglected was her dietary needs. Maybe that was just why she had come up with the idea for the super vitamin in the first place, knowing that it was a niche that needed to be filled in the world and knowing first-hand just how much it would benefit people.

Still...she didn't want to keep on transforming, even though nothing bad seemed to come of it. She tried to eat well and look after herself, in case that was what placated the ape-woman part of herself -- for it was in there, surely, and she had to accept that. It didn't change anything and the day after she made that vow to herself, she woke up in the bathroom, sprawled on the floor with a dildo left inside her pussy. That could have been a lot more embarrassing than it was if Oliver had found her like that, though she was fortunate to have been alone that day.

Continued in part three of three.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare8 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories