Apex Predator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or whatever the kneeling version of upright is.

The uproar of laughter that follows this magnificent sight is unprecedented. I don't know if Margaret's tears are from the humiliation or the gagging, and either is fine with me. Hell, even I allow myself to laugh with this one. You don't stand out when you laugh with the crowd, after all.

On the contrary... it's basic camouflage.

Fiona seems to forget about me in an instant, and her attention is once more fully absorbed by her little lezzie pet. She doesn't understand it yet, but she's almost doting on Margaret. It's clear the two have a weird, hatefuck, sapphic mindbreak thing for each other. It's clouding their judgement.

That suits me just fine. I'm alright with being forgotten--nobody sees the snake, hiding in the long grass. That's when it's at its most dangerous. I still need to be patient, since the time for me to strike is not yet here.

But it won't be long in coming.

12