Juliana Jones and the Canyon of Pleasure

Story Info
Jones outwits her rival, and takes advantage of him.
757 words
4.21
3.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers

Juliana Jones and the Canyon of Pleasure

At last she had cornered him...

Juliana Jones loved the complete look of desperation on his face. He was out of breath. Spent and sweaty, and there was no getting out of this situation. And she enjoyed the control.

He had followed her to the island of Niue in search of the Talisman of the Poakapek, a priceless archaeological find, said to bring lustful power to its wearer.

She lorded over him. He had fallen backwards in a sandy clearing. He was powerless, and on the ground, scrambling like a crab in reverse, backed up against a tree.

Juliana knew there was nothing he could do.

"Now strip. I want you totally naked!" she ordered, cocking her right side out in front, with her hands on her full hips.

"Wh-What?" he stammered.

"You heard me I want to see you naked. Now!" she commanded.

He unbuttoned his shirt, frightened that she might cause him even more pain. He took off his boots, then trousers and underwear. He was completely naked now, looking up at her. He felt small and puny, in her presence and he could feel the sandy soil cling to his buttcrack.

Juliana enjoyed the show. She had him at her complete mercy. He was frightened of her, and she used her power slowly and forcefully. Seeing her rival underneath her, frightened, and scared, not only felt good to her, but it quite honestly made her pussy wet and her nipples hard.

She tied his arms above him to two trees.

"Wh...wh.. what are you going to do with me??" he whimpered.

"You'll see...."

Juliana removed her boots, watching him look up at her in amazement. She then stripped off her clothing suggestively keeping on her top and her weathered fedora.

She was a gorgeous woman; long flowing blonde hair, curling due to the humidity, a nearly flawless face with nice lips. Blue eyes...She looked like movie star form the silver screen.

And now to his terror and delight she was naked from the waist down. He couldn't take his eyes off of her beautiful blonde bush between her legs..

"Stick out your tongue." Juliana ordered.

He did as he was told...

"I am going to ride that tongue and you are going to make me cum."

Again, he was obedient. He was in her control, he felt naked and puny compared to her.

Juliana squatted over his head and knelt on the sandy soil. She maneuvered herself over his face and brought her swollen clit into contact with his tongue and began to slide it up and down...

"Do not fucking move your tongue. Keep it right there..."

She rode his tongue back and forth, her head pointed skyward at first and then down to look at him beneath her. She enjoyed the view, as she rubbed her engorged clit up and down his tongue.

She felt the familiar feeling of her orgasm rising...

"Oh fuck...fuck, I'm gonna cum!" she wailed as she thrust her clit hard onto his tongue and looked skyward again as she felt the swell of pleasure ripple through her body. She lessened her action as she came and took the pleasure in.

"Mmmmm... that was good. One more time." she said breathlessly.

She rode his tongue again, this time, moving and squeezing her clit on his tongue to an even more powerful orgasm.

"Oh God!" She moaned... Her back was arched and she pulled his head up against her wet pussy.

After a few moments, she recovered.

"Fuck that was good. But now I am going to ride you. You had better not fucking cum."

Juliana got up and moved back. She grabbed his erection and guided it into her wet vag. She rode it slowly at first, letting it fill her up.

She gradually built speed, and in a few minutes, she was riding his cock vigorously. She watched it slide in and out of her wet canyon.

It was hitting her g-spot and she began feeling her impending orgasm deep inside her core. It became more intense as it rose and rose as she rode his helpless cock.

"Unnnnnngh" she moaned... "I'm cumming!" and she arched her back and slowed her thrusts as she felt the contractions rise from her core.

After her orgasm, she slid off of his cock, letting it flop helplessly on his belly.

Her rival was always following her, always trying to lay claim to her prizes, but as usual, she had come out on top.

Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers