Aphrida's Book of Spells: Kat Darcy

Story Info
In which Kat consumes a whole bunch of her own cum.
1.7k words
4.59
5.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katelyn Darcy, more commonly known as Kat, took an unsteady breath before knocking on the door to Destiny's room.

Destiny was a weirdling, a sorceress with a natural talent for the truly incomprehensible parts of magic. And like most weirdlings, her ways of viewing the world were... odd. The world, to Destiny, was a place filled with hidden secrets and fractal patterns. It made for an excellent sorceress, but poor social skills. Weirdlings gave off a vibe that made most people want to avoid them.

Like most weirdlings, Destiny had very few friends as a result of this. But on the flip side, it gave her insight into a secret that Kat had not told anyone about. When Kat had been first panicking about her gender Destiny had, without any prompting, advised her about the first book to change her life: Androgynomicon, by Madame Morgana.

It was a decision that had cemented Destiny as Kat's closest friend.

The book had been a treasure-trove of spells and rituals on the topic of permanent human shapeshifting. Specifically, the manipulation of a person's sex. It had been perfect. It had allowed her to define her body exactly according to what she wanted.

Where once there was a gangly teenage boy, now stood a beautiful girl with small breasts and a lithe frame. She still had her freckles, still had her penis. But the things that had really bothered her were gone.

The spells had been way beyond Kat's abilities, of course. Human shapeshifting was very difficult, only performed by well-trained specialists.

Destiny had helped her there too. Somehow she had managed to find such a specialist via an old family friend, who'd agreed to perform the spells free of charge.

Kat still didn't know how Destiny had even worked out she was trans, they had never even spoken before that incident. But afterwards, the two were inseparable.

It was only once they were in sixth year of the academy, that Destiny had showed her second book to change her life: Aphrida's Book of Spells, a book packed with sex magic.

With all the tension of studying, the book had given the two of them a way to unwind. At least, that was how it started.

Kat still wasn't quite sure how it had ended up reaching this point...

The door opened, and Destiny invited Kat into her room.

"Hello Kat. I suppose you're here for milking." Destiny said with an airy smile.

Kat gave a shy nod, standing awkwardly by the bed. She lifted her skirt, exposing her chastity cage to Destiny. Even now, the cage provided a constant, low-lying level of stimulation.

The chastity cage was a summoned one, an intricate masterpiece of magic that only Destiny could unlock. A perfect fit for Kat's penis, it made sure she could never gain an erection.

Kat had three runic tattoos. The first, Andrectimon, meant that her penis never numbed even a little, always feeling the cage's stimulation as though it were the first touch of her life. It had been so difficult to live with at first, the pleasure being a constant distraction. But by now the gentle flow of pleasure kept her calm, gave her something nice to focus on whenever she was stressed or anxious or hurt.

The second runic tattoo was Climactus Desolatimon. It was a rune that meant that no matter how much pleasure Kat felt, no matter how close to the edge she got, she would never orgasm while it was active. It was totally impossible to cum.

The rune was keyed to Destiny's signature as well, so only Destiny had the power to give her release when she desired it.

That rune had been the most difficult to get used to. At first she had constantly begged Destiny for mercy, to be allowed to cum. In combination with her chastity cage, it meant she was constantly being edged without end, all day every day. But by now she was mostly used to it, and the pleasant high of trapped endorphins with nowhere to go was... not satisfying, never satisfying, but at least comforting.

The third rune, Seden Masrimon, was an original invention of Destiny, built off of one of the spells in the book.

It had taken an embarrassingly long time for Kat to realise that her best friend was a legit, bonafide genius. Not the most powerful sorceress in the world perhaps, but when it came to inventing and understanding magic? There was probably nobody better that Kat had ever met. Inventing a rune based on somebody else's spellweave, using only some instructions in a book for guidance, was a feat very few could have achieved.

Seden Masrimon was a runic configuration that altered the properties of Kat's semen. When she came, she would always cum at least a liter of the most viscous, sticky cum you could imagine.

Her cum still tasted like normal cum. Destiny had deliberately not modified that.

Destiny had also given her a rule: Whenever Kat came, she had to drink every drop.

Kat went to Destiny's room at least once a day, sometimes twice. Most of the week, it was only to edge her, forcing her to the brink of orgasm over and over again. But once a week on Saturday, Kat was allowed to cum, over and over again.

On that day, Destiny would force at least fourteen orgasms out of her. More than a human could normally manage, but made possible by her tattoos. Fourteen full liters of cum. She would have to drink all of it if she wanted to cum again next week.

Since drinking all of it at once would be impossible, she generally ended up drinking about 2 liters a day, the rest kept frozen in time, ready for her. Keeping it in stasis meant that even though she had cum a week ago, it was still warm and fresh.

As a result of this schedule, her own cum consisted of at least one full meal a day. It was now one of Kat's staple food groups.

Again, she still had no idea how Destiny had gotten her to agree to this. But it was a normal part of her life at this point.

"P-Please milk me, Destiny." Kat requested shyly. Today was a Saturday. She would be allowed to orgasm, today.

Destiny nodded, giving her a gentle smile. "Alright, kitty kat, sit down on the bed."

With a wave of her wand, Destiny removed the chastity belt, and Kat felt instant relief as her trapped penis was finally allowed to grow.

Taking her cock into her mouth, Destiny started giving Kat a blowjob. With the effects of the Andrectimon rune, Destiny's blowjobs always left Kat a mewling, babbling mess. It didn't take long for her to release her first load, and Destiny aimed her cock into a huge beer stein.

Her orgasm left her shaking. After being edged all week, her orgasms were incredibly intense.

As always, Kat filled the glass to the brim with viscous, sticky sperm.

"Here you go, kitty kat. Time for your milk." Destiny said gently, offering her the glass.

Kat always felt a little humiliated at just how turned on drinking her own cum made her. Every day, she was made to do this, but the feeling never ceased.

And every time, Destiny called her gently by that pet name, 'kitty kat', and Kat just melted into a puddle. Destiny probably could've made her do anything, when using that tone.

Kat put the glass to her lips, and started drinking the sticky liquid. It was so viscous that it would stick in her throat. She gulped down mouthful after mouthful, filling her tummy with her own cum.

The taste of cum filled her senses. Salty, bitter, sweet, a strangely comforting smell... it was such a standard part of her routine now, to taste it.

Destiny carefully tipped the glass, forcing Kat to keep drinking if she didn't want to choke on her own cum.

Once Kat had finally gulped down the last of the liquid, she had to start running her finger around the edges of the glass, picking up all the sticky leftover cum that hadn't been poured into her mouth. She kept scooping up and eating the left over cum, until the glass was practically clean.

"Alright kitty kat, time to fill the rest of these glasses." Destiny said, stroking Kat's hair like she was a pet, rather than a person.

Kat just give her a submissive nod, and Destiny began pumping her.

Being forcefully stimulated so soon after cumming was always painful for Kat, but this was just Destiny's way. She refused to give her a break between each orgasm.

And as always, the Andrectimon rune meant that absolutely none of the sensation was lost. She was just as sensitive as when they'd started, and Kat started sobbing as the second orgasm overwhelmed her. "D-Destinyyyyy..." She cried, her whole body shaking.

Destiny was steadily pumping her, guiding her cum into another huge beer stein. Once it was filled to the brim, Destiny cast a stasis charm on it so that it stayed warm and fresh, before grabbing the next glass.

Kat was sobbing, as she was forcefully stimulated without mercy. Another violent orgasm ripped through her, filling the glass.

One after another, Kat was forced to cum over and over until she had filled every one of the remaining 13 glasses. She was a sobbing, shivering mess by the time Destiny finally let her go. She held the final glass up to Kat.

"Here we go, kitty kat. All done, now here's your reward." Destiny said, putting the glass to Kat's lips.

Weakly, obediently, Kat began to drink as another full beer stein was poured into her mouth. She had already felt pretty full. By the time she had finished gulping down the second full load of cum, her stomach felt fit to burst.

Kat burped, the flavour of her cum coming back up and filling her senses.

"Good girl." Destiny praised, stroking Kat's head. "You drank all your milk."

Kat gave her a small smile, feeling irrationally proud of herself. This feeling was the reason she kept doing this, she thought. That feeling of getting praised for doing a good job. Destiny only rarely offered it, which made the feeling all-the-more special.

Destiny re-activated Kat's edging rune, and cast the spell to put her chastity cage back on, forcing Kat's cock back into the tight confines. The soft, unending stimulation from her cage began to pleasure Kat once again.

But that was fine. Kat was satisfied for the week.